Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,087 members, 7,811,046 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

Nigerian Gay Say He Suspect He Is Useless Because Of Raw S*x With Clients (vid) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Gay Say He Suspect He Is Useless Because Of Raw S*x With Clients (vid) (3786 Views)

Nigerian Gay Journalist, Chisom Peter, Goes Public With His Partner (Photos) / She Said I Am Useless Because I Don't Buy Her Iphone / Binyavanga Wainaina Proposes To His Nigerian Gay Partner, Set To Wed - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Gay Say He Suspect He Is Useless Because Of Raw S*x With Clients (vid) by Bvlgari: 9:57am On Jul 17, 2023
Nigerian gay man says he suspects he is useless because of raw s*x with his clients shocked shocked shocked

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cuyt0gNrsHn/?igshid=MmU2YjMzNjRlOQ==

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1c5sEu7NxPA

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Gay Say He Suspect He Is Useless Because Of Raw S*x With Clients (vid) by Padipadi(m): 9:58am On Jul 17, 2023
He just started.
Re: Nigerian Gay Say He Suspect He Is Useless Because Of Raw S*x With Clients (vid) by Zonefree(m): 10:03am On Jul 17, 2023
I want to understand something...so, a sane man will now leave the soft bossom, succulent thighs, and scintillating fresh ass of a woman and be drilling this dry, hard and bony creature undecided

This is demonic!

23 Likes

Re: Nigerian Gay Say He Suspect He Is Useless Because Of Raw S*x With Clients (vid) by donbachi(m): 10:19am On Jul 17, 2023
Nyansh wey done turn awarawa tomato

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Gay Say He Suspect He Is Useless Because Of Raw S*x With Clients (vid) by KingDash09(m): 10:33am On Jul 17, 2023
I hate gays
Re: Nigerian Gay Say He Suspect He Is Useless Because Of Raw S*x With Clients (vid) by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 17, 2023
All gays are useless i hate gays with so much passion and aggression

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Gay Say He Suspect He Is Useless Because Of Raw S*x With Clients (vid) by Anny69: 10:54am On Jul 17, 2023
Proud olosho, interesting. grin
Re: Nigerian Gay Say He Suspect He Is Useless Because Of Raw S*x With Clients (vid) by 1Sharon(f): 11:41am On Jul 17, 2023
Zonefree:
I want to understand something...so, a sane man will now leave the soft bossom, succulent thighs, and scintillating fresh ass of a woman and be drilling this dry, hard and bony creature undecided

This is demonic!

Maybe men are so homophobic because they realise that gay men can treat them as they treat women.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Gay Say He Suspect He Is Useless Because Of Raw S*x With Clients (vid) by kelspinall(m): 11:46am On Jul 17, 2023
indeed you are

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Gay Say He Suspect He Is Useless Because Of Raw S*x With Clients (vid) by MyExpression(m): 12:48pm On Jul 17, 2023
1Sharon:

Maybe men are so homophobic because they realise that gay men can treat them as they treat women.

This thing make sense to you ba?

Is a man's innate nature- to give, or to receive?

We're not homophobic...we just don't like spineless men.
They can't uphold the codes of brotherhood.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Gay Say He Suspect He Is Useless Because Of Raw S*x With Clients (vid) by Funmy23: 12:55pm On Jul 17, 2023
Last time I checked this is a serious crime in Nigeria but online it seems LGBTQ is just as normal here as it is in the US. Maybe all is just for clout, again what do I know πŸ˜•

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Say He Suspect He Is Useless Because Of Raw S*x With Clients (vid) by Candidlady: 12:56pm On Jul 17, 2023
KingDash09:
I hate gays

They don't like you either...

No one knows you

Nonsense

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Gay Say He Suspect He Is Useless Because Of Raw S*x With Clients (vid) by PerfectStranger(m): 1:29pm On Jul 17, 2023
Candidlady:

No one knows you

Nonsense
Don't you think it's foolishness for a man to ignore that your juicy pΓΉssy and long nipple to engage his fellow man bone to bone?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Gay Say He Suspect He Is Useless Because Of Raw S*x With Clients (vid) by Lawly: 1:34pm On Jul 17, 2023
1Sharon:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Omo see reasoning
Re: Nigerian Gay Say He Suspect He Is Useless Because Of Raw S*x With Clients (vid) by mytime24(f): 3:47pm On Jul 17, 2023
Rainbow 🌈 chat group over to una
Re: Nigerian Gay Say He Suspect He Is Useless Because Of Raw S*x With Clients (vid) by 1Sharon(f): 7:31pm On Jul 17, 2023
MyExpression:

Why does it bother you if a man wants to receive?

What is the code of brotherhood?
Re: Nigerian Gay Say He Suspect He Is Useless Because Of Raw S*x With Clients (vid) by MyExpression(m): 12:30pm On Jul 18, 2023
1Sharon:

Why does it bother you if a man wants to receive?

What is the code of brotherhood?

There are real men around you, who can tell you the values that are expected of a real man.
Re: Nigerian Gay Say He Suspect He Is Useless Because Of Raw S*x With Clients (vid) by 1Sharon(f): 2:50pm On Jul 18, 2023
MyExpression:

There are real men around you, who can tell you the values that are expected of a real man.

What are thr values of a real man?

Gay men are not a threat to women!
Re: Nigerian Gay Say He Suspect He Is Useless Because Of Raw S*x With Clients (vid) by KingDash09(m): 11:57pm On Jul 18, 2023
This fuckingg bitch again

Just because we had sex once doesn’t mean you gotta get all clingy
Candidlady:

No one knows you

Nonsense
Re: Nigerian Gay Say He Suspect He Is Useless Because Of Raw S*x With Clients (vid) by Flamemignon1(m): 1:52pm On Jul 19, 2023
MyExpression:

Lol,gay men are spineless men whereas you are not half a man or man enough to endure what they go through,Are you man enough to receive the hate society throws at them? A real man does whatever the hell he wants as long as no one gets hurt whereas you are doing what society considers as normal and wants you to do,go answer your master puppeteer strings. Moreover,your hate stems from misogyny,you hate feminity so much because it's associated with weakness so anything that acts like a woman is less than to you,go work on that because no man out there is a 100% masculine.

Also what are the stupid codes of brotherhood? To ostracize any man who's different from you? Is that what being a man is to you? Or for fighting and standing up against injustices for those who can't?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Gay Say He Suspect He Is Useless Because Of Raw S*x With Clients (vid) by MyExpression(m): 2:58pm On Jul 19, 2023
Flamemignon1:

Lol,gay men are spineless men whereas you are not half a man or man enough to endure what they go through,Are you man enough to receive the hate society throws at them? A real man does whatever the hell he wants as long as no one gets hurt whereas you are doing what society considers as normal and wants you to do,go answer your master puppeteer strings. Moreover,your hate stems from misogyny,you hate feminity so much because it's associated with weakness so anything that acts like a woman is less than to you,go work on that because no man out there is a 100% masculine.

Also what are the stupid codes of brotherhood? To ostracize any man who's different from you? Is that what being a man is tno you? Or for fighting and standing up against injustices for those who can't?

Masculinity is not a societal norm...it's a natural phenomenon.
Homosexuality is not natural, it is Learnt or influenced.
They need to stop giving room to such thought and ideologies from the early stage.

I've been in such space of indoctrination, I'm indifferent to them, but I'd rather they showed more control of their physical, mental and emotional agility.

Gays are too picky about their space and lifestyle.
Not open to other ideas (they don't even argue their point, they just dead the convo, with their sentiments about the person, not the point being discussed.)

There's skepticism, complex...and lack of EQ.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Gay Say He Suspect He Is Useless Because Of Raw S*x With Clients (vid) by Flamemignon1(m): 5:43pm On Jul 19, 2023
MyExpression:

Masculinity is not a societal norm...it's a natural phenomenon.
Homosexuality is not natural, it is Learnt or influenced.
They need to stop giving room to such thought and ideologies from the early stage.

I've been in such space of indoctrination, I'm indifferent to them, but I'd rather they showed more control of their physical, mental and emotional agility.

Gays are too picky about their space and lifestyle.
Not open to other ideas (they don't even argue their point, they just dead the convo, with their sentiments about the person, not the point being discussed.)

There's skepticism, complex...and lack of EQ
Ok,sex isn't gender, masculinity is not being male and no masculinity isn't natural, it's a norm and that's ok,no one is born masculine or feminine from the womb,they are traits learned as a child develops with the child's environment being it's primary teacher of those traits

Also,human sexuality is innate and not learned, please read more on the born this way concept,no one is born gay or straight

Moreover,you lot should stop associating gender mannerisms with human sexuality,two different things.....As an avid tourist,I have traveled round the world and I have seen the most manly man who's gay and the most feminine man who's straight and @the bolded,I think you mean straight people
Re: Nigerian Gay Say He Suspect He Is Useless Because Of Raw S*x With Clients (vid) by MyExpression(m): 6:30pm On Jul 19, 2023
Flamemignon1:

Ok,sex isn't gender, masculinity is not being male and no masculinity isn't natural, it's a norm and that's ok,no one is born masculine or feminine from the womb,they are traits learned as a child develops with the child's environment being it's primary teacher of those traits

Also,human sexuality is innate and not learned, please read more on the born this way concept,no one is born gay or straight

Moreover,you lot should stop associating gender mannerisms with human sexuality,two different things.....As an avid tourist,I have traveled round the world and I have seen the most manly man who's gay and the most feminine man who's straight and @the bolded,I think you mean straight people

Your assertions on Gender mannerism and human sexuality being environment-based, could be true, but what are the numbers...and environment?

If environment is responsible for grooming feminity and masculinity, does that also mean that being straight or gay is a factor of one's upbringing.
So if we have more straight men, than gay (inclusive of LGBTQ+), does that not mean the society might be right by calling out that form of grooming that practices an abnormality?

Read https://ericmcdon..com/2015/09/homosexuality-in-3-d-nature-early.html
...on Nature, Nurture and Lack.
Re: Nigerian Gay Say He Suspect He Is Useless Because Of Raw S*x With Clients (vid) by Flamemignon1(m): 6:47pm On Jul 19, 2023
MyExpression:

Your assertions on Gender mannerism and human sexuality being environment-based, could be true, but what are the numbers...and environment?

If environment is responsible for grooming feminity and masculinity, does that also mean that being straight or gay is a factor of one's upbringing.
So if we have more straight men, than gay (inclusive of LGBTQ+), does that not mean the society might be right by calling out that form of grooming that practices an abnormality?

Read https://ericmcdon..com/2015/09/homosexuality-in-3-d-nature-early.html
...on Nature, Nurture and Lack.
Like I said we are making two different debates here,one on gender,the other on sexuality but environment does have a way of shaping both, that's what they both have in common

The concept of "born this way" refers to how you birth yourself as you grow,as you grow,the environment shapes your well being and who you are as a human being sexual-attraction wise so upbringing do play a part but not in all cases
Re: Nigerian Gay Say He Suspect He Is Useless Because Of Raw S*x With Clients (vid) by MyExpression(m): 7:07pm On Jul 19, 2023
Flamemignon1:

Like I said we are making two different debates here,one on gender,the other on sexuality but environment does have a way of shaping both, that's what they both have in common

The concept of "born this way" refers to how you birth yourself as you grow,as you grow,the environment shapes your well being and who you are as a human being sexual-attraction wise so upbringing do play a part but not in all cases

If sexuality can be learnt from the environment, then it can be unlearned.
If it was natural, then they'd have a case.

Since sexual orientation/affinity is learnt, and the larger society is calling it out, can't we all agree that it is an anomaly?
Should we continue in a wrong, coz most people are doing it?
Should we be corrupt, coz most politicians are corrupt?
Should prostitution be right coz most ladies learnt it as a survival means?

Same goes for homosexuality.
If it is a wrong influence at infancy, it shouldn't be tolerated in adulthood.

However, bad as it is deemed to be, its no one's business what two consenting adults choose to do in the bedroom, there are no bedroom rules for sexual pleasure...but if they bring it before the public eye, they better be ready to be put in their place.
What is wrong is wrong...there's no justification for it.
No special rights and privilege should be accorded them, and no discrimination should come to them too, except they publicly identify as one.
Re: Nigerian Gay Say He Suspect He Is Useless Because Of Raw S*x With Clients (vid) by Flamemignon1(m): 8:00pm On Jul 19, 2023
MyExpression:

If sexuality can be learnt from the environment, then it can be unlearned.
If it was natural, than they'd have a case.

Since sexual orientation/affinity is learnt, and the larger society is calling it out, can't we all agree that it is an anomaly?
Should we continue in a wrong, coz most people are doing it?
Should we be corrupt, coz most politicians are corrupt?
Should prostitution be right coz most ladies learnt it as a survival means?

Same goes for homosexuality.
If it is a wrong influence at infancy, it shouldn't be tolerated in adulthood.

However, bad as it is deemed to be, its no one's business what two consenting adults choose to do in the bedroom, there are no bedroom rules for sexual pleasure...but if they bring it before the public eye, they better be ready to be put in their place.
What is wrong is wrong...there's no justification for it.
No special rights and privilege should be accorded them, and no discrimination should come to them too, except they publicly identify as one.

In that case heterosexuality can also be unlearnt if we are going by your logic, it's the demonization of homosexuality that people are fighting against and an anomaly is a defect in nature,just because something doesn't follow the norm doesn't deem it unnatural, notice I used the word "unnatural" not "abnormal"

Moreover,you are telling queer seeking for the same rights you enjoy as a straight person special rights

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Gay Say He Suspect He Is Useless Because Of Raw S*x With Clients (vid) by MyExpression(m): 8:56pm On Jul 19, 2023
Flamemignon1:

In that case heterosexuality can also be unlearnt if we are going by your logic, it's the demonization of homosexuality that people are fighting against and an anomaly is a defect in nature,just because something doesn't follow the norm doesn't deem it unnatural, notice I used the word "unnatural" not "abnormal"

Moreover,you are telling queer seeking for the same rights you enjoy as a straight person special rights

We would have unlearnt heterosexuality, if the Bible, Qu'ran and other historical and religious books have taught otherwise.

We were groomed into heterosexuality because it is a system that works.
We even support adoption for heterosexual couples.

Beyond the unique sexual/emotional pleasure gays get, which is their prerogative, there is the problem of biological continuity.
Nature itself has taught us that heterosexual intercourse is a part of her properties.

Homosexuality is not a sustainable way of life.
Even in heterosexual s3x, anal is not prevalent, how much more in men- with stronger muscles. It is a painful pleasure for some men involved in it, if not most.

I'm totally against abuse of human rights for all humans.
Closet or open gay, should not be discriminated against except on personal basis, which everyone is entitled to.

Corrupt politicians, prostitutes, ex-cons, smokers, drunkards et al, still get booed and discriminated on personal space, but they still get their due public rights.

In summation, what is logical should be done.
Humanity is intelligent enough to know what works.
You know the better choice.
Heterosexuality.
Promote it.
Re: Nigerian Gay Say He Suspect He Is Useless Because Of Raw S*x With Clients (vid) by Flamemignon1(m): 9:30pm On Jul 19, 2023
MyExpression:

We would have unlearnt heterosexuality, if the Bible, Qu'ran and other historical and religious books have taught otherwise.

We were groomed into heterosexuality because it is a system that works.
We even support adoption for heterosexual couples.

Beyond the unique sexual/emotional pleasure gays get, which is their prerogative, there is the problem of biological continuity.
Nature itself has taught us that heterosexual intercourse is a part of her properties.

Homosexuality is not a sustainable way of life.
Even in heterosexual s3x, anal is not prevalent, how much more in men- with stronger muscles. It is a painful pleasure for some men involved in it, if not most.

I'm totally against abuse of human rights for all humans.
Closet or open gay, should not be discriminated against except on personal basis, which everyone is entitled to.

Corrupt politicians, prostitutes, ex-cons, smokers, drunkards et al, still get booed and discriminated on personal space, but they still get their due public rights.

In summation, what is logical should be done.
Humanity is intelligent enough to know what works.
You know the better choice.
Heterosexuality.
Promote it.
Yea....the Abrahamaic religions that have roots in Zoroastrianism,that would've been great but not everyone follows those religions and it's not right to make laws fashioned from them from everyone

Yea, it's obviously a system that works with a miniscule anomaly that's not even up to 5% of the world so I still don't know why it's still a problem

You literally don't need to be gay or straight for the continuation of life, before same sex adoption and even surrogacy rights were adopted by both same sex and opposite sex couples alike,lavander marriages were a thing for same sex couples,a gay man will bring a child into world with a lesbian as the mother due to societal pressure, it still goes on today. so the theory of race continuity holds no water especially in today's climate where having a child is no longer seen as a responsibility but as a choice instead regardless of your sexuality

Sex is subjective for everyone moreover I know gay people who don't like anal sex,just because someone is gay doesn't mean they love anal sex when their is mutual mast,frottage etc not to talk about gay transmen who still have their vagina intact,my
boyfriend is a transman and he still have his vagina so yes,gay men also screw vagina in gay transmen and just because someone is straight doesn't mean they love penile-vaginal sex, there's a whole reddit forum for straight couples who only do anal sex, it's literally a lifestyle for them now and if the man who's dominant knows what he's doing,anal sex can be the most pleasurable sex for both gay men and women,women mostly get full body orgasms from anal sex while gay get prostate orgasms from it and prostate orgasms are 8 times more intense than the penile orgasm and guess what? A prostate orgasm is just like a female orgasm without a resting or olfactory period like the penile orgasm is,you can go on and on and be cumming on the beat, it's a leg shaking life changing orgasm

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Gay Say He Suspect He Is Useless Because Of Raw S*x With Clients (vid) by Nigeriagood(m): 9:41pm On Jul 19, 2023
Flamemignon1:

Also what are the stupid codes of brotherhood? To ostracize any man who's different from you? Is that what being a man is to you? Or for fighting and standing up against injustices for those who can't?
rest
Re: Nigerian Gay Say He Suspect He Is Useless Because Of Raw S*x With Clients (vid) by Flamemignon1(m): 9:49pm On Jul 19, 2023
Nigeriagood:
rest
Not a way to start a debate

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Say He Suspect He Is Useless Because Of Raw S*x With Clients (vid) by MyExpression(m): 10:12pm On Jul 19, 2023
Flamemignon1:

Yea....the Abrahamaic religions that have roots in Zoroastrianism,that would've been great but not everyone follows those religions and it's not right to make laws fashioned from them from everyone

Yea, it's obviously a system that works with a miniscule anomaly that's not even up to 5% of the world so I still don't know why it's still a problem

You literally don't need to be gay or straight for the continuation of life, before same sex adoption and even surrogacy rights were adopted by both same sex and opposite sex couples alike,lavander marriages were a thing for same sex couples,a gay man will bring a child into world with a lesbian as the mother due to societal pressure, it still goes on today. so the theory of race continuity holds no water especially in today's climate where having a child is no longer seen as a responsibility but as a choice instead regardless of your sexuality

Sex is subjective for everyone moreover I know gay people who don't like anal sex,just because someone is gay doesn't mean they love anal sex when their is mutual mast,frottage etc not to talk about gay transmen who still have their vagina intact,my
boyfriend is a transman and he still have his vagina so yes,gay men also screw vagina in gay transmen and just because someone is straight doesn't mean they love penile-vaginal sex, there's a whole reddit forum for straight couples who only do anal sex, it's literally a lifestyle for them now and if the man who's dominant knows what he's doing,anal sex can be the most pleasurable sex for both gay men and women,women mostly get full body orgasms from anal sex while gay get prostate orgasms from it and prostate orgasms are 8 times more intense than the penile orgasm and guess what? A prostate orgasm is just like a female orgasm without a resting or olfactory period like the penile orgasm is,you can go on and on and be cumming on the beat, it's a leg shaking life changing orgasm

Hahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahaha

Baba wan finish me with description!

WTefff.....

Baba leave me ooo
πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚

You do make a strong point tho.
Essentially it's too minuscule to matter...yet you know how these things should be curbed at their root and infancy.

Well, society is ever changing...and we make up the society.
Hopefully, a time will come when the world will coexist peacefully with all her complexities.
There's no perfect system...and as long as no harm is done to others, through open promotion of the culture, then like every other thing the society frowns at, y'all can shag in peace.
Just don't promote the culture...instead promote openness to the differences in life.
We shouldn't let the culture grow.
We'll manage the existing fallout of humanity;
Since there's usually no casualty, the govt and society will not demonise you lot, but we will not celebrate an "inferior" either; especially when we still have heterosexual s3x available to us (leave all those your picturesque orgasm you painted there)

I don't want to experience both to now compare which is more pleasurable.
Just know that when it comes to sex, sexuality, mannerism...masculinity and heterosexuality trumps on all board.

If you choose to walk the "lesser" path...enjoy your journey.
I'm indifferent to y'all.
...coz it could have been me also.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Gay Say He Suspect He Is Useless Because Of Raw S*x With Clients (vid) by Flamemignon1(m): 10:39pm On Jul 19, 2023
MyExpression:

Hahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahaha

Baba wan finish me with description!

WTefff.....

Baba leave me ooo
πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚

You do make a strong point tho.
Essentially it's too minuscule to matter...yet you know how these things should be curbed at their root and infancy.

Well, society is ever changing...and we make up the society.
Hopefully, a time will come when the world will coexist peacefully with all her complexities.
There's no perfect system...and as long as no harm is done to others, through open promotion of the culture, then like every other thing the society frowns at, y'all can shag in peace.
Just don't promote the culture...instead promote openness to the differences in life.
We shouldn't let the culture grow.
We'll manage the existing fallout of humanity;
Since there's usually no casualty, the govt and society will not demonise you lot, but we will not celebrate an "inferior" either; especially when we still have heterosexual s3x available to us (leave all those your picturesque orgasm you painted there)

I don't want to experience both to now compare which is more pleasurable.
Just know that when it comes to sex, sexuality, mannerism...masculinity and heterosexuality trumps on all board.

If you choose to walk the "lesser" path...enjoy your journey.
I'm indifferent to y'all.
...coz it could have been me also.
I wish I could like this a billion times, it's written with so much peace and empathy with no hate even though I disagree on some things here,I'm glad we ended on a peaceful note. As for the bolded,what can I say? Not everyone is sexually adventurous,some people are just vanilla and prefer to stay in their lane,I see you man but Incase you change your mind,just know that it doesn't make you gay to want to experiment with your body,you can find a female partner who's open minded to peg you or you can get a prostate massager and go solo and experience the beauty of a prostate orgasm,the first prostate orgasm I ever had was from a woman,does that make me straight? Hell no but remember if you need someone to show you the ropes visually and make you scream and shake like crazy......I'm here for you and I promise you,no one will know lol grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Tips On How To Turn Your Friend Into Your Girlfriend / Advice Needed: Lying Boyfriend / SΒ£x

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.