Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,981 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

If You Were To Choose A Marriage Partner From Nairaland (pictures) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Were To Choose A Marriage Partner From Nairaland (pictures) (7736 Views)

My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant / Blecyn: I Rejected A Marriage Proposal Because Of The Size Of His Manhood / A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were To Choose A Marriage Partner From Nairaland (pictures) by okunwaye(m): 6:39pm On Jul 12, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Choose A Marriage Partner From Nairaland (pictures) by Jeon(f): 7:38pm On Jul 12, 2022
okunwaye:
grin
lolz..

2 Likes

Re: If You Were To Choose A Marriage Partner From Nairaland (pictures) by okunwaye(m): 8:17pm On Jul 12, 2022
Jeon:

lolz..
just say yes and you will never fantasize those Korean dolls again cheesy
Re: If You Were To Choose A Marriage Partner From Nairaland (pictures) by Jeon(f): 8:17pm On Jul 12, 2022
okunwaye:
just say yes and you will never fantasize those Korean dolls again cheesy

I love the dolls..
I even looked like one..
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: If You Were To Choose A Marriage Partner From Nairaland (pictures) by okunwaye(m): 8:22pm On Jul 12, 2022
Jeon:

I love the dolls..
I even looked like one..
Thanks
Your profile pic shocked
Re: If You Were To Choose A Marriage Partner From Nairaland (pictures) by Jeon(f): 8:32pm On Jul 12, 2022
okunwaye:
Your profile pic shocked

yeah now you know I look like a doll.

2 Likes

Re: If You Were To Choose A Marriage Partner From Nairaland (pictures) by okunwaye(m): 8:34pm On Jul 12, 2022
Jeon:

yeah now you know I look like a doll.
OK but you look kinda familiar
Re: If You Were To Choose A Marriage Partner From Nairaland (pictures) by Jeon(f): 8:35pm On Jul 12, 2022
okunwaye:
OK but you look kinda familiar
shocked
where?

2 Likes

Re: If You Were To Choose A Marriage Partner From Nairaland (pictures) by okunwaye(m): 8:41pm On Jul 12, 2022
Jeon:

shocked

where?
Nasarawa
Re: If You Were To Choose A Marriage Partner From Nairaland (pictures) by Jeon(f): 8:45pm On Jul 12, 2022
okunwaye:
Nasarawa
shocked shocking

Well every person has roughly SIX doppelgangers out there in the world.

2 Likes

Re: If You Were To Choose A Marriage Partner From Nairaland (pictures) by okunwaye(m): 8:48pm On Jul 12, 2022
Jeon:

shocked
shocking

Well every person has roughly SIX doppelgangers out there in the world.
Where are you base?
Re: If You Were To Choose A Marriage Partner From Nairaland (pictures) by Jeon(f): 8:49pm On Jul 12, 2022
okunwaye:
Where are you base?
SS

2 Likes

Re: If You Were To Choose A Marriage Partner From Nairaland (pictures) by okunwaye(m): 8:53pm On Jul 12, 2022
Jeon:

SS
You really look like my neighbor but she is married tho

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Choose A Marriage Partner From Nairaland (pictures) by Jeon(f): 8:56pm On Jul 12, 2022
okunwaye:

You really look like my neighbor but she is married tho

so shocking... I have seen 3 doppelgangers [ though I[1] is fair ] + urs making them 4.

Is she tall or short?

2 Likes

Re: If You Were To Choose A Marriage Partner From Nairaland (pictures) by okunwaye(m): 9:02pm On Jul 12, 2022
Jeon:

so shocking... I have seen 3 doppelgangers [ though I is fair ] + urs making them 4.

Is she tall or short?
Short and a Lil bit chubby.
Are you a southsouthern or you just reside there?.
I'm deltan
Re: If You Were To Choose A Marriage Partner From Nairaland (pictures) by Jeon(f): 9:04pm On Jul 12, 2022
okunwaye:
Short and a Lil bit chubby
I'm not the one. In 20s, Tall and slim.

2 Likes

Re: If You Were To Choose A Marriage Partner From Nairaland (pictures) by okunwaye(m): 9:09pm On Jul 12, 2022
Jeon:

I'm not the one.
In 20s, Tall and slim.
Are you a southsouthern or you just reside there?
I'm deltan
Re: If You Were To Choose A Marriage Partner From Nairaland (pictures) by Jeon(f): 9:11pm On Jul 12, 2022
okunwaye:
Are you a southsouthern or you just reside there? I'm deltan
part of SS and I reside in SS.

2 Likes

Re: If You Were To Choose A Marriage Partner From Nairaland (pictures) by okunwaye(m): 9:25pm On Jul 12, 2022
Jeon:

part of SS and I reside in SS.
OK.what do you say about my proposal grin
Re: If You Were To Choose A Marriage Partner From Nairaland (pictures) by Kirkman: 10:40pm On Jul 12, 2022
I will choose oke2018 anyday and anytime. I love her die..
Re: If You Were To Choose A Marriage Partner From Nairaland (pictures) by Iceberg3: 7:02am On Jul 13, 2022
If that's odefagirl on her page then it's odefagirl cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Choose A Marriage Partner From Nairaland (pictures) by Prettygirl200(f): 8:06am On Jul 13, 2022
EmiDon11:
u wont understand
oya make me understand!!!
Re: If You Were To Choose A Marriage Partner From Nairaland (pictures) by EmiDon11: 8:11am On Jul 13, 2022
Jeon:

And so?
I have already told you what you want... Why asking me about the emojis?
ok sorry ma!
Re: If You Were To Choose A Marriage Partner From Nairaland (pictures) by EmiDon11: 8:17am On Jul 13, 2022
Prettygirl200:
oya make me understand!!!
there is something special i loved about that girl, Jeon.,
her sense of humor, the way she lives life here(apart from her bisexual life) which those girls in my area dont have.,
i didn't love her because of s*x or something like that.,
had it been she accepted me here, i will be happy even without meeting her
Re: If You Were To Choose A Marriage Partner From Nairaland (pictures) by Prettygirl200(f): 8:26am On Jul 13, 2022
EmiDon11:
there is something special i loved about that girl, Jeon.,
her sense of humor, the way she lives life here(apart from her bisexual life) which those girls in my area dont have.,
i didn't love her because of s*x or something like that.,
had it been she accepted me here, i will be happy even without meeting her
The way she lives her life here?? That is to say u like the way some idoults here made her heart hardened against men u like that kinda display I know some useless men have given her series of heartbreak that's y she is hardened but then u shouldn't be happy she is like that. She is a woman, a woman's heart is suppose to be soft. Anyways no prob shaaaa
Re: If You Were To Choose A Marriage Partner From Nairaland (pictures) by EmiDon11: 8:36am On Jul 13, 2022
Prettygirl200:
The way she lives her life here?? That is to say u like the way some idoults here made her heart hardened against men u like that kinda display I know some useless men have given her series of heartbreak that's y she is hardened but then u shouldn't be happy she is like that. She is a woman, a woman's heart is suppose to be soft. Anyways no prob shaaaa
i saw it too,
Some males here were insulting her. Accusing her of toasting her self with a male moniker which made me post my pics her to clarify them that i'm not jeon.
And it led to an online war between me and stallionhorse one of her troll.
I stoped the war when jeon rejected me but i promised her not to ever insult her.
Re: If You Were To Choose A Marriage Partner From Nairaland (pictures) by Prettygirl200(f): 9:12am On Jul 13, 2022
EmiDon11:
i saw it too,
Some males here were insulting her. Accusing her of toasting her self with a male moniker which made me post my pics her to clarify them that i'm not jeon.
And it led to an online war between me and stallionhorse one of her troll.
I stoped the war when jeon rejected me but i promised her not to ever insult her.
U see It is well, did u say u posted your picture here I didn't know that.
Re: If You Were To Choose A Marriage Partner From Nairaland (pictures) by EmiDon11: 9:16am On Jul 13, 2022
Prettygirl200:
U see It is well, did u say u posted your picture here I didn't know that.
yeah ask shalommy, jeon, silentgroper, orgasmgiver they all saw it.
I told the mods to take it down after warning from my loved ones
Re: If You Were To Choose A Marriage Partner From Nairaland (pictures) by Prettygirl200(f): 9:20am On Jul 13, 2022
EmiDon11:
yeah ask shalommy, jeon, silentgroper, orgasmgiver they all saw it.
I told the mods to take it down after warning from my loved ones
I see!!!! No prob then.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Your Virginia Is Wide " - Harry Song Divorces Wife / Where Are They? / Never you Date A Gal With This Attitude, very important.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.