Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,685 members, 7,816,794 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

If You Were To Choose A Marriage Partner From Nairaland (pictures) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Were To Choose A Marriage Partner From Nairaland (pictures) (7750 Views)

My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant / Blecyn: I Rejected A Marriage Proposal Because Of The Size Of His Manhood / A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were To Choose A Marriage Partner From Nairaland (pictures) by dami2boi(m): 8:00am On Jul 10, 2022
Toluwanise247:
With this picture let me keep quiet
I see your mind work cheesy

Re: If You Were To Choose A Marriage Partner From Nairaland (pictures) by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 10, 2022
Silentgroper:
U must have a fetish for fatsos..
When you are pounding that very wet fat kpekus and it is producing sounds like fart. It is a big turn on.

That feeling you get when you make them squirt is only second to having an orgasm.

Mariangeles kiss kiss kiss kiss I love you kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: If You Were To Choose A Marriage Partner From Nairaland (pictures) by Randy100: 9:37am On Jul 10, 2022
Jeon:
This dude[ with his chubby cheeks,long eyelashes and deep eyes ]

he's not a nairalander, so I will rest.
With a tiny d.ick never forget that.
Re: If You Were To Choose A Marriage Partner From Nairaland (pictures) by Silentgroper(m): 9:40am On Jul 10, 2022
BenDo63:

When you are pounding that very wet fat kpekus and it is producing sounds like fart. It is a big turn on.

That feeling you get when you make them squirt is only second to having an orgasm.

Mariangeles kiss kiss kiss kiss I love you kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Hahahaha. How did u knw i was referring to maria...

Mariangeles we both love u grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Were To Choose A Marriage Partner From Nairaland (pictures) by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 10, 2022
Silentgroper:
Hahahaha. How did u knw i was referring to maria...

Mariangeles we both love u grin
She will not understand grin

We are not vegetarians, we love meat.

Thick women to the world.

Damn! kiss
Re: If You Were To Choose A Marriage Partner From Nairaland (pictures) by Silentgroper(m): 9:49am On Jul 10, 2022
care4you:

This is 2012 .... when reasonable girls were on nairaland....

You are still in kindergarten crying and licking your nosey mokus then....
2012?? I knew of d one that went down during that 2015-2018..
Re: If You Were To Choose A Marriage Partner From Nairaland (pictures) by Jeon(f): 10:08am On Jul 10, 2022
Randy100:

With a tiny d.ick never forget that.

And so?

Not everyone like ugly looking penis.. Nor a man with big penis and small brain..... Neither a Man that see his penis as an achievement.

2 Likes

Re: If You Were To Choose A Marriage Partner From Nairaland (pictures) by Silentgroper(m): 10:18am On Jul 10, 2022
BenDo63:
She will not understand grin
We are not vegetarians, we love meat.
Thick women to the world.
Damn! kiss
yeah.. But she fat though..
Re: If You Were To Choose A Marriage Partner From Nairaland (pictures) by care4you: 10:54am On Jul 10, 2022
Silentgroper:
2012?? I knew of d one that went down during that 2015-2018..

That means you're still a newbie.

It started on 2008... that's when I saw se.un. For the first time..

Re: If You Were To Choose A Marriage Partner From Nairaland (pictures) by Randy100: 10:56am On Jul 10, 2022
Jeon:

And so?

Not everyone like ugly looking penis.. Nor a man with big penis and small brain..... Neither a Man that see his penis as an achievement.
The bigger the penis, more manly the man. Bigger penis is a function of increase testosterone. Something, those Asian doll looking like men don't have.
Real women are attracted to manly men. Thank you.
Re: If You Were To Choose A Marriage Partner From Nairaland (pictures) by Jeon(f): 10:59am On Jul 10, 2022
Randy100:

The bigger the penis, more manly the man. Bigger penis is a function of increase testosterone. Something, those Asian doll looking like men don't have.
Real women are attracted to manly men. Thank you.

Ewwww.
Sorry, I rather be a fake woman than to attract a man that's built like animal. Bulky men are totally turn off for me..

Everyone with their preferences..

2 Likes

Re: If You Were To Choose A Marriage Partner From Nairaland (pictures) by Prettygirl200(f): 11:25am On Jul 10, 2022
Silentgroper:
Haaaaa, like i literally shouted out loud when i saw shalommy.. Shalommy na man wey dey disguise my brother.. Even pretty is suspected to be a man.. My man, e be like u no wan just get luck for this nl grin
What are u saying oga? So u mean every female in this forum is a disguise?? Am a girl pls am not a man, u can confirm that from Obama Messi. Jeeez!!!!
Re: If You Were To Choose A Marriage Partner From Nairaland (pictures) by Prettygirl200(f): 11:27am On Jul 10, 2022
EmiDon11:
Mine is neither prettygirl200 or my sha sha.,
My sha sha sha, lo lo lo mi mi mi.....,
My shalommy.,
They are the only straight girls in this forum.,
Others are........,
cc silentgroper, complete am 4 me abeg
Lol emidon u no longer like jeon?
Re: If You Were To Choose A Marriage Partner From Nairaland (pictures) by Silentgroper(m): 11:35am On Jul 10, 2022
Prettygirl200:
What are u saying oga? So u mean every female in this forum is a disguise?? Am a girl pls am not a man, u can confirm that from Obama Messi. Jeeez!!!!
so y was magnoliaa accusing u of being a man?
Re: If You Were To Choose A Marriage Partner From Nairaland (pictures) by Silentgroper(m): 11:40am On Jul 10, 2022
care4you:

That means you're still a newbie.
It started on 2008... that's when I saw se.un. For the first time..
U were actually there? ..
Re: If You Were To Choose A Marriage Partner From Nairaland (pictures) by Prettygirl200(f): 11:42am On Jul 10, 2022
Silentgroper:
so y was magnoliaa accusing u of being a man?
Sorry this is a faceless forum nd any godamn person can say whatever he or she wants to say. I am a lady if u don't believe den confirm from Obama Messi, infact what am I even saying, oga just rest!!!

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Choose A Marriage Partner From Nairaland (pictures) by Silentgroper(m): 11:50am On Jul 10, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Sorry this is a faceless forum nd any godamn person can say whatever he or she wants to say. I am a lady if u don't believe den confirm from Obama Messi, infact what am I even saying, oga just rest!!!
whatever
Re: If You Were To Choose A Marriage Partner From Nairaland (pictures) by Prettygirl200(f): 11:51am On Jul 10, 2022
Silentgroper:
whatever
Tadaaaa!!!!
Re: If You Were To Choose A Marriage Partner From Nairaland (pictures) by Reinamaria(f): 11:52am On Jul 10, 2022
Cc: Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Mukina2
Dominique

I'm calling your attention to the disrespect and obscenities that is going on here.

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Choose A Marriage Partner From Nairaland (pictures) by Oloniyan(m): 11:54am On Jul 10, 2022
My one and only jennydoris
Re: If You Were To Choose A Marriage Partner From Nairaland (pictures) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 10, 2022
Reinamaria:

Cc: Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Mukina2
Dominique

I'm calling your attention to the disrespect and obscenities that is going on here.
I only said I love Mariangeles shocked

What did I say else that was wrong.

The upper part was to tell silentgropper how I like. grin

I love expressing myself grin

By the way, take these kisses kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
I still love you kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: If You Were To Choose A Marriage Partner From Nairaland (pictures) by Randy100: 12:29pm On Jul 10, 2022
Jeon:

Ewwww.
Sorry, I rather be a fake woman than to attract a man that's built like animal. Bulky men are totally turn off for me..

Everyone with their preferences..
It's understandable, there are real women and lesbians too.
Re: If You Were To Choose A Marriage Partner From Nairaland (pictures) by Jeon(f): 12:31pm On Jul 10, 2022
Randy100:
It's understandable, there are real women and lesbians too.
and women that are attracted to Androgyny men.

Guy rest... Nothing so fancy about Big prick before a male can be classified as a man.

2 Likes

Re: If You Were To Choose A Marriage Partner From Nairaland (pictures) by Silentgroper(m): 12:51pm On Jul 10, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Tadaaaa!!!!
I'd still like to have u..
Re: If You Were To Choose A Marriage Partner From Nairaland (pictures) by care4you: 1:33pm On Jul 10, 2022
Silentgroper:
U were actually there? ..

Yep
Re: If You Were To Choose A Marriage Partner From Nairaland (pictures) by Silentgroper(m): 1:46pm On Jul 10, 2022
care4you:

Yep
Cool, really cool... How would trying to hold one for this year look? Folks 4rm on here might actually turn up..
Re: If You Were To Choose A Marriage Partner From Nairaland (pictures) by Mercury12(m): 2:27pm On Jul 10, 2022
The person I would had choose has deactivated. Nah she get sense pass most these bitter feminist. Bitterness isn't her thing judging from most of her comments
Re: If You Were To Choose A Marriage Partner From Nairaland (pictures) by captainbangz: 2:44pm On Jul 10, 2022
Haakeem:
okay saphead.
Your signature got me thinking...
Re: If You Were To Choose A Marriage Partner From Nairaland (pictures) by silibaba: 3:05pm On Jul 10, 2022
ALL THE LADIES LOVES silibaba
Re: If You Were To Choose A Marriage Partner From Nairaland (pictures) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 10, 2022
Newton2024:
If you were to choose a wife or husband from Nairaland, who would it be? As for me I would like to marry Sweetplum. Then I will recommend meobizy for Renman.

Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Parties.

when and where does it hold??
Re: If You Were To Choose A Marriage Partner From Nairaland (pictures) by DroppingLiquid: 3:31pm On Jul 10, 2022
The girls are not bad, just harsh economy and enviroment make us look like this. Abi you don see Nigerian girl wey no later fresh when she enter Yankee? Impossible
Re: If You Were To Choose A Marriage Partner From Nairaland (pictures) by Prettygirl200(f): 4:03pm On Jul 10, 2022
Silentgroper:
I'd still like to have u..
Have me as what?? Sorry from what I have noticed in this forum about u, am sorry to say I don't like your kind of person.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fuckboys Association 2017 List / Babes..why Una Go Allow People Dey Finish Una Like This?(pics) / Photo Of 4 Different Girls Has Gone Viral Online, And People Are Talking! See..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.