Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,484 members, 7,861,395 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:32 AM

Man In Lexus Mocks His Secondary School Teacher For Still Driving 1993 Benz - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man In Lexus Mocks His Secondary School Teacher For Still Driving 1993 Benz (596 Views)

Boyfriend Buys His Secondary School Girlfriend A Brand New Car (photo/video) / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Secondary School Babe After 15 Years Of Dating / Boy Tattoos Name Of His Secondary School Girlfriend On His Hand (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man In Lexus Mocks His Secondary School Teacher For Still Driving 1993 Benz by FaustineOwusu: 5:21pm On Jul 09, 2022
Nigerian man who has purchased a Lexus has mocked his former secondary school teacher for still driving an old Mercedes Benz model.

The unknown young man recorded the moment he saw his teacher in his 1993 Benz and recalled how he looked down on him way back in school.

The guy who was driving a Lexus said that the teacher taught him in SS1, and he used to say he would never become successful in life.

He said the teacher had been driving the car since he was in secondary school and wondered why the man was still using that type of car in 2022.

Watch the video below;

https://www.allgistroom.com/man-in-lexus-mocks-his-secondary-school-teacher-for-still-driving-1993-benz/

Re: Man In Lexus Mocks His Secondary School Teacher For Still Driving 1993 Benz by Jessi04: 5:23pm On Jul 09, 2022
Very bad of the student man
Re: Man In Lexus Mocks His Secondary School Teacher For Still Driving 1993 Benz by ironheart(m): 5:39pm On Jul 09, 2022
Pride they said again...?
Re: Man In Lexus Mocks His Secondary School Teacher For Still Driving 1993 Benz by RedChiefPriest: 5:40pm On Jul 09, 2022
That same line some of the morons use "he said I will never make it"
Abeg enough of the lies,you're just a rude idiot that made small money and you feel it is time to start insulting people.
Your teachers should be respected especially the primary and secondary ones.
If na you be Obi Cubana or Dangote or Otedola nko? Na to dey write roaster of people you go mock every week.
Roaster for this week "1, My Igwe no allow me date his daughter back then, I go bash am today,
2,my uncle dey always insult me,I go bash am today
3,My friends no give me grasscutter meat one Christmas like that,I go bash them
4,My ex girlfriend called me broke,I go dey bash her every week
5,my primary school headmaster flog me 30 strokes because I stole maize and yam,I go bash am since I fit buy him and buy the school"
Better calm down.

Dj! Give me 4 Congo of palmwine to calm myself jare
Barman! Play me "Sit down,Be humble" By HumbleSmith and Will Smith.

2 Likes

Re: Man In Lexus Mocks His Secondary School Teacher For Still Driving 1993 Benz by NobleSeed(m): 5:55pm On Jul 09, 2022
the money way you get through fraud again, you dey laff who use him hard earned money take buy Benz sad

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2022 Doyin Cries For Cyph / I Moved To A New City Last Two Months And Currently Dating A 22 Years Old Girl / Students Should Find Something To Do While Waiting For ASUU To Call Off Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.