Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,647 members, 7,809,444 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

Boyfriend Buys His Secondary School Girlfriend A Brand New Car (photo/video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boyfriend Buys His Secondary School Girlfriend A Brand New Car (photo/video) (7684 Views)

After A Young Boy Impregnated His School Girlfriend, See The Photo He Posted / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Secondary School Babe After 15 Years Of Dating / Boy Tattoos Name Of His Secondary School Girlfriend On His Hand (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boyfriend Buys His Secondary School Girlfriend A Brand New Car (photo/video) by infoxpress(m): 11:00am On Jul 03, 2021
Boyfriend buys his secondary school girlfriend a brand new car (Photo/video)

A girl in jss1 was stunned when her lover purchased a brand new car for her.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQ3DBURHCU7/?utm_medium=copy_link

watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZSudURQ0cQ
lalasticlala
mynd44

kindly subscribe to our YouTube channel

https://youtube.com/channel/UCO-_CaiPJg0ENnAwR12JVqQ

Re: Boyfriend Buys His Secondary School Girlfriend A Brand New Car (photo/video) by unohbethel(m): 11:01am On Jul 03, 2021
Ok
Re: Boyfriend Buys His Secondary School Girlfriend A Brand New Car (photo/video) by Dicedpineappple(f): 11:02am On Jul 03, 2021
What's the tittle of this movie?

23 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Buys His Secondary School Girlfriend A Brand New Car (photo/video) by PlayMaker14: 11:02am On Jul 03, 2021
....And he mama still dey sell Akamu for Abulegba.

Let's pretend this skit is real.

33 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Buys His Secondary School Girlfriend A Brand New Car (photo/video) by Samfloxin(m): 11:02am On Jul 03, 2021
Bomboclat Yahoo boy. You bought her car to do what with it exactly?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boyfriend Buys His Secondary School Girlfriend A Brand New Car (photo/video) by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 03, 2021
A JSS 1 girl ke, if she is in JSS 1 she won't be even more than 15 years, this guy needs to be prosecuted.

Though I no believe most of this Nigerian bloggers sha.

3 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Buys His Secondary School Girlfriend A Brand New Car (photo/video) by doggedfighter(f): 11:05am On Jul 03, 2021
That girl is in Just 1?

Did this happen in Nigeria?

Or a skit?

Those ones there are shinning teeth for a Js 1 girl with a rich boyfriend grin

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Buys His Secondary School Girlfriend A Brand New Car (photo/video) by Opak001(m): 11:07am On Jul 03, 2021
We dey wait d full gist..
Re: Boyfriend Buys His Secondary School Girlfriend A Brand New Car (photo/video) by Iceyjayz: 11:10am On Jul 03, 2021
This must really be a skit grin

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Buys His Secondary School Girlfriend A Brand New Car (photo/video) by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 03, 2021
That woman is not in JS1.

3 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Buys His Secondary School Girlfriend A Brand New Car (photo/video) by motymop: 11:17am On Jul 03, 2021
Is that not a simp? How will she maintain the car?
Re: Boyfriend Buys His Secondary School Girlfriend A Brand New Car (photo/video) by bjtinz: 11:19am On Jul 03, 2021
Seriously?

Everything here is wrong on so many counts.

Like others mentioned, I'm hoping it just a skit (a poorly designed one BTW)

And where did the boifriend get the money from (Yahoo thins. .)

And what of her parents? What is even doing with a car?

And most importantly, WHAT IS A F&&;&$G SECONDARY SCHOOL GIRL DOING WITH A BOYFRIEND?? angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Buys His Secondary School Girlfriend A Brand New Car (photo/video) by Sunnybay7: 11:32am On Jul 03, 2021
How will this girl have a normal life?
Re: Boyfriend Buys His Secondary School Girlfriend A Brand New Car (photo/video) by tolufase: 11:38am On Jul 03, 2021
Superstory! We are nothing but pencil in the hand of creator. Season 1
Re: Boyfriend Buys His Secondary School Girlfriend A Brand New Car (photo/video) by xpressionx(m): 11:45am On Jul 03, 2021
grin
Re: Boyfriend Buys His Secondary School Girlfriend A Brand New Car (photo/video) by Mayng01(m): 11:51am On Jul 03, 2021
Yahoo boy living in infatuation. By the time efcc nabbed you, the girl will dump your sorry ass

4 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Buys His Secondary School Girlfriend A Brand New Car (photo/video) by Bunmhi(f): 12:46pm On Jul 03, 2021
Title of the movie pls? grin
Re: Boyfriend Buys His Secondary School Girlfriend A Brand New Car (photo/video) by mytime24(f): 12:53pm On Jul 03, 2021
When ur bf use u for ritual

Na OYO

2 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Buys His Secondary School Girlfriend A Brand New Car (photo/video) by FarahAideed: 12:54pm On Jul 03, 2021
This Gen Next be doing the most cheesy
Re: Boyfriend Buys His Secondary School Girlfriend A Brand New Car (photo/video) by flokii: 1:18pm On Jul 03, 2021
Yet some hanties here never see tyre collect talkless of car grin

Truly, this life no balance

3 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Buys His Secondary School Girlfriend A Brand New Car (photo/video) by Youngvegetable: 2:24pm On Jul 03, 2021
This is true love
Re: Boyfriend Buys His Secondary School Girlfriend A Brand New Car (photo/video) by r4bbit: 2:55pm On Jul 03, 2021
Make una leave dem... Make them enjoy abeg
If e touch you... You sef go hustle....

Re: Boyfriend Buys His Secondary School Girlfriend A Brand New Car (photo/video) by r4bbit: 2:56pm On Jul 03, 2021
flokii:
Yet some hanties here never see tyre collect talkless of car grin

Truly, this life no balance
Abi.... Na why e good to hustle

Re: Boyfriend Buys His Secondary School Girlfriend A Brand New Car (photo/video) by sunshineV(f): 2:57pm On Jul 03, 2021
PlayMaker14:
....And he mama still dey sell Akamu for Abulegba.

Let's pretend this skit is real.
ode u knw see say na butty pikin
Re: Boyfriend Buys His Secondary School Girlfriend A Brand New Car (photo/video) by sunshineV(f): 2:58pm On Jul 03, 2021
motymop:
Is that not a simp? How will she maintain the car?
pele o broke alpha
Re: Boyfriend Buys His Secondary School Girlfriend A Brand New Car (photo/video) by PlayMaker14: 2:59pm On Jul 03, 2021
sunshineV:
ode u knw see say na butty pikin
Odé? Please dear, don't mistake me for your dad.
Re: Boyfriend Buys His Secondary School Girlfriend A Brand New Car (photo/video) by sunshineV(f): 3:00pm On Jul 03, 2021
bjtinz:
Seriously?

Everything here is wrong on so many counts.

Like others mentioned, I'm hoping it just a skit (a poorly designed one BTW)

And where did the boifriend get the money from (Yahoo thins. .)

And what of her parents? What is even doing with a car?

And most importantly, WHAT IS A F&&;&$G SECONDARY SCHOOL GIRL DOING WITH A BOYFRIEND?? angry
any young boy wey get money na yahoo...sars suppose kill u
Re: Boyfriend Buys His Secondary School Girlfriend A Brand New Car (photo/video) by sunshineV(f): 3:01pm On Jul 03, 2021
Mayng01:
Yahoo boy living in infatuation. By the time efcc nabbed you, the girl will dump your sorry ass
bitter soul, watin u go chop dis nite?
Re: Boyfriend Buys His Secondary School Girlfriend A Brand New Car (photo/video) by sunshineV(f): 3:02pm On Jul 03, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Odé? Please dear, don't mistake me for your dad.

nah my dad is at work. ur dad on the other hand...he never figure out watin ur mama go chop dis nite
Re: Boyfriend Buys His Secondary School Girlfriend A Brand New Car (photo/video) by PlayMaker14: 3:04pm On Jul 03, 2021
sunshineV:
nah my dad is at work. ur dad on the other hand...he never figure out watin ur mama go chop dis nite
You're still mistaking me for your dad bro. smiley
Re: Boyfriend Buys His Secondary School Girlfriend A Brand New Car (photo/video) by AmazingELixir: 3:04pm On Jul 03, 2021
undecided

Wetin be the boy work....for the girl's own sake I hope he didn't buy that car from the proceeds of Yahoo because it never ends well.
Re: Boyfriend Buys His Secondary School Girlfriend A Brand New Car (photo/video) by sunshineV(f): 3:05pm On Jul 03, 2021
PlayMaker14:
You're still mistaking me for your dad bro. smiley
definately not. he ain't raise no f00l

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Your Wife Refuse To Give You Sex, Do This Immediately / I Think My Wife Is An Ogbanje / An Older Lady Proposed That We Have S**

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.