Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Has A Girl Ever Stood You Up While You Where Already In The Mood Before? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Has A Girl Ever Stood You Up While You Where Already In The Mood Before? (559 Views)

How To Get A Nigerian Lady In The Mood Before Having Sex With Her / Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience / Man Stood By His Girlfriend When She Had Cancer, Tells Story 2 Years Later (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has A Girl Ever Stood You Up While You Where Already In The Mood Before? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 09, 2022
We men really go through a lot in the hands of women. Imagine after cleaning your room and making everywhere perfect while being extremely hornyyy and then a foolish girl that said she’s coming doesn’t show up and then start busying your calls without explanation, has that ever happened to y’all before?
Re: Has A Girl Ever Stood You Up While You Where Already In The Mood Before? by Cypress042(m): 5:27pm On Jul 09, 2022
Is common among Nigerian babes, after keeping in manly traffic they would still be expecting cash from you.

As a smart guy, you must come to my house before i'll hand my cash over to you sad
Re: Has A Girl Ever Stood You Up While You Where Already In The Mood Before? by Fahdiga(m): 5:28pm On Jul 09, 2022
I have been a victim of their wickedness countless times. grin

4 Likes

Re: Has A Girl Ever Stood You Up While You Where Already In The Mood Before? by cumoverna: 5:31pm On Jul 09, 2022
All men have experienced this.

But always use money tey de catch dem, it always works, for e.g my guy always tell them he will give them 20k, omo dem always show up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has A Girl Ever Stood You Up While You Where Already In The Mood Before? by Kingpin1000: 5:36pm On Jul 09, 2022
Them dey count how many times... except you are in the kindergarten that's when you don't experience disappointment, a real man will know how to manoeuvre his way because there is always a plan B and C.

2 Likes

Re: Has A Girl Ever Stood You Up While You Where Already In The Mood Before? by LogicallySXT(m): 6:09pm On Jul 09, 2022
cumoverna:
All men have experienced this.

But always use money tey de catch dem, it always works, for e.g my guy always tell them he will give them 20k, omo dem always show up.

Not all men pls
Re: Has A Girl Ever Stood You Up While You Where Already In The Mood Before? by LUAN1: 6:14pm On Jul 09, 2022
Badboibipo:
We men really go through a lot in the hands of women. Imagine after cleaning your room and making everywhere perfect while being extremely hornyyy and then a foolish girl that said she’s coming doesn’t show up and then start busying your calls without explanation, has that ever happened to y’all before?
lol. The question should be , can you count the number of times it has happened to you before?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has A Girl Ever Stood You Up While You Where Already In The Mood Before? by anonymuz(m): 6:18pm On Jul 09, 2022
Some are experiencing it as we type

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has A Girl Ever Stood You Up While You Where Already In The Mood Before? by advanceDNA: 6:21pm On Jul 09, 2022
LogicallySXT:

Not all men pls

Unless you dont date regularly...or u just start..

If you dey burst streets regularly, no how one or two babes no go don dissapoint...

(1) (Reply)

Can One Ever Understand Women? / Be Brave / Breaking Her Virginity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.