Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Supporters Hails Tinubu After Eid-El-Kabir Prayer In Lagos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supporters Hails Tinubu After Eid-El-Kabir Prayer In Lagos (28126 Views)

Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances / President Buhari Trekking Home After Eid Prayers In Daura (Photos) / Sallah: Emir Sanusi And Governor Ganduje Attend Eid El Kabir Prayer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supporters Hails Tinubu After Eid-El-Kabir Prayer In Lagos by Allisgud: 7:52am On Jul 10, 2022
This are the reason why he said they will eat cassava and agbado for breakfast alatenuje people
Re: Supporters Hails Tinubu After Eid-El-Kabir Prayer In Lagos by jamace(m): 7:52am On Jul 10, 2022
mrmayormedia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzw3zjnhnk[/url]

Presidential candidate of the ruling All Progressive Congress (APC) Bola Tinubu was mobbed in Lagos by a mammoth crowd when ... for Eid-el-Kabir Prayers.

*Nigerians Ask Why Tinubu Prays on Chair at Eid as Photos Emerge*

https://l.kphx.net/s?d=8527385774606594571&extra=Q1RSWT1ORyZMTkc9ZW4tVVM=&g=14361c8cb84d3a59657ffc3d4dd4a764 (From Phoenix APP)
Re: Supporters Hails Tinubu After Eid-El-Kabir Prayer In Lagos by shopwiser: 7:58am On Jul 10, 2022
That's why I don't mercy for any Muslim beggers I see on the road...its ur fellow Northerner that made the country worst for us all.... illiteracy is Nigerians biggest problem... You are hailing him for chicken change... Poverty is a bastard....
Re: Supporters Hails Tinubu After Eid-El-Kabir Prayer In Lagos by Aystarz: 8:00am On Jul 10, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

The way you people talk, only Obi can prevent wailing.

Please, give us concrete verifiable reasons (with credible links) to vote for Obi.

You cannot tell me that electing Tinubu or Atiku will cause wailing for 8 years and electing Obi will automatically make the country boom, and then leave it like that.

Tell us what is special about Obi, and why he is better than Atiku or Tinubu.

Because we need to be fair to everyone in the race. And if we want to be fair, Obi is not as experienced nationally politically as Tinubu and Atiku. You can't compare managing of personal businesses to presiding over a country, especially a multi-ethnic one like Nigeria.

Both Atiku and Tinubu have better unifying potentials than Obi. Both are very liberal Muslims, and Tinubu has the credit of being the first governor to have a cosmopolitan cabinet, which included an Igbo man.

No one knows Obi's national outlook. And what national political role has he played?

The only political experience your guy has is in thievery, bribery and corruption, thuggery, state capture, extortions and the likes!
All your education, and you still cannot see the forest from the trees. All that education led you here to think that an 80-year-old fraud, who's past his prime, and is in no mental/physical shape to lead, is the best for a country that's dying
O ma se ooo! What a waste!
Well, stipends in today's Nigeria, I hear, can make even the most discerning minds act very dumb and lost.
You're a hustler. Keep hustling!
Re: Supporters Hails Tinubu After Eid-El-Kabir Prayer In Lagos by Golan007: 8:00am On Jul 10, 2022
Akagas:
but he is old and weak needed to rest not to come to contest for president.just imagine him saying I will recruit 50million youths. I will feed them with corn , cassava and see on doesn't that tells you that his reterdating in reasoing talk about to be a president.lets vote Peter Obi in the see how things will work .one Nigeria

You can vote Obi but i won't.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supporters Hails Tinubu After Eid-El-Kabir Prayer In Lagos by caracas: 8:01am On Jul 10, 2022
He can’t even walk sef….
Afonjas sef….
Re: Supporters Hails Tinubu After Eid-El-Kabir Prayer In Lagos by Ubanz: 8:04am On Jul 10, 2022
oyin44:
cheesy cheesy cheesy his popularity among Nigerians is overwhelming...

Anybody, no matter how gargantuan in size you are , you cannot stand gidi gbam in the centre of a flood as Tinubu does.. grin 4 where

Anyway,

Na only sycophants & hungry people, dey support tinubu and co.

His personality is enough to help him.. grin
Re: Supporters Hails Tinubu After Eid-El-Kabir Prayer In Lagos by rigarmortis: 8:08am On Jul 10, 2022
RandyOku:

PETER OBI is for SANE NIGERIANS.

Tinubu is for AGBADO and CASSAVA INSANE YOLUBA Muslims (Emi-lo-CORN)grin

This your uncouth campaign style may bring hate to your candidate.

I know do called Yoruba Muslims who want to vote for obi. And what about northern Muslims. Use your head before them use am for you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supporters Hails Tinubu After Eid-El-Kabir Prayer In Lagos by sekem: 8:08am On Jul 10, 2022
naturalman:
God forbid BAT thing

AMEN and AMEN.
Re: Supporters Hails Tinubu After Eid-El-Kabir Prayer In Lagos by adekolaelect(m): 8:08am On Jul 10, 2022
Haylel:
Those who win election are not on the net. The winners of election are the commoners, the market women - older working force... (If twitter is where elections are won, Atiku will be president today)

Solution?
90% of southern youths will go for Peter Obi, but 75% of the southern workforce (especially in the west) will go for Tinubu.

The older workforce are not exposed, know nothin' 'bout politics, and will go wherever the wind blows. If Tinubu is, who the others are voting for, then the large mass of IDGAF voters will vote for him with no reasons at all.

However, I CAN convince my mother and father (Who are the members of the older working force) to go for Peter Obi, and YOU CAN too.

OUR parents, who are ignorant of politics will go with US than believe the words of a man in a vegetative state with nothing to give but a small bag of rice and oil.

That is the only way the south may fall entirely behing Obi. If not, we will wail for 8 more years.

#PreachOBIdienceToYourParents
This one has becomes Preacher or Cancillor but you forget that" Enuose" No be mouths .your wailing more years is more than what you predicted bcs After Tinubu presidency na Northern Turn it remain .which means you will wail for 16years if you fail to Batify now before it is too late .we have all see now that there is no Biafra and Oduduwa nation now but if any one comes out after election for Biafra and Oduduwa that you all failed to mention now heenn Kanu treatment will be a child play to yours.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supporters Hails Tinubu After Eid-El-Kabir Prayer In Lagos by skywalker240(m): 8:13am On Jul 10, 2022
Tufiakwa this night flying BAT will never rule Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Supporters Hails Tinubu After Eid-El-Kabir Prayer In Lagos by caracas: 8:14am On Jul 10, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

The way you people talk, only Obi can prevent wailing.

Please, give us concrete verifiable reasons (with credible links) to vote for Obi.

You cannot tell me that electing Tinubu or Atiku will cause wailing for 8 years and electing Obi will automatically make the country boom, and then leave it like that.

Tell us what is special about Obi, and why he is better than Atiku or Tinubu.

Because we need to be fair to everyone in the race. And if we want to be fair, Obi is not as experienced nationally politically as Tinubu and Atiku. You can't compare managing of personal businesses to presiding over a country, especially a multi-ethnic one like Nigeria.

Both Atiku and Tinubu have better unifying potentials than Obi. Both are very liberal Muslims, and Tinubu has the credit of being the first governor to have a cosmopolitan cabinet, which included an Igbo man.

No one knows Obi's national outlook. And what national political role has he played?
Same stupid mentality that got Nigeria here , imagine saying experience is what will make Nigeria better
Like you were born into Nigeria yesterday. All the experienced fuuls we’ve bin having in places of governance have bin nothing but failures.
Competence n an incorruptible person is what we need n any one with such a history will rule Nigeria well.
Tell yourself the truth of all the candidates, only Peter obi meets with those criteria.
Tinubu in his younger days would have bin considered competent but it’s clear the man is old sick n perhaps senile.If you think this factors will not affect his competence level then ask buhari who was very competent in 1985 but turned out today, to be the worst ruler in world history.
Peter obi is a one in a life time opportunity for Nigerians , let’s not loose it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supporters Hails Tinubu After Eid-El-Kabir Prayer In Lagos by LienwaltAbel(m): 8:20am On Jul 10, 2022
AirBay:

On point. I really hope PO and YF pulls a strong force in SW..... if not let APC or PDP win and when people suffer wella for next 4-8years, eyes go clear.

Because I don't know how a 1990s and 2000s aged individual will be hailing this APC and PDP ppl shocked
Even if APC or PDP comes in for the next 32 years, Nigerians won't still have sense. So just hope that someone like PO comes in oh.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supporters Hails Tinubu After Eid-El-Kabir Prayer In Lagos by chatinent: 8:20am On Jul 10, 2022
Nigeria can never be progressive.
Re: Supporters Hails Tinubu After Eid-El-Kabir Prayer In Lagos by LienwaltAbel(m): 8:21am On Jul 10, 2022
caracas:

Same stupid mentality that got Nigeria here , imagine saying experience is what will make Nigeria better
Like you were born into Nigeria yesterday. All the experienced fuuls we’ve bin having in places of governance have bin nothing but failures.
Competence n an incorruptible person is what we need n any one with such a history will rule Nigeria well.
Tell yourself the truth of all the candidates, only Peter obi meets with those criteria.
Tinubu in his younger days would have bin considered competent but it’s clear the man is old sick n perhaps senile.If you think this factors will not affect his competence level then ask buhari who was very competent in 1985 but turned out today, to be the worst ruler in world history.
Peter obi is a one in a life time opportunity for Nigerians , let’s not loose it.
Abeg stop that joke. Buhari was never competent even as a head of state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supporters Hails Tinubu After Eid-El-Kabir Prayer In Lagos by LienwaltAbel(m): 8:22am On Jul 10, 2022
chatinent:
Nigeria can never be progressive.
Just wait for February and see. If APC or PDP wins this thing that's when I'll know that Nigerians are really slaves and deserve a second colonisation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supporters Hails Tinubu After Eid-El-Kabir Prayer In Lagos by chatinent: 8:24am On Jul 10, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

Just wait for February and see. If APC or PDP wins this thing that's when I'll know that Nigerians are really slaves and deserve a second colonisation.

They will.

I never put my precious hope on any human aspirant. The majority of the electorates will continue to be stupid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supporters Hails Tinubu After Eid-El-Kabir Prayer In Lagos by skywalker240(m): 8:25am On Jul 10, 2022
Truthisunique2:
cool if you add agbo to that Chelsea dry gin you don hit the complete spot of Yoruba Muslim

He go cum for you
grin grin grin grin

Re: Supporters Hails Tinubu After Eid-El-Kabir Prayer In Lagos by Golan007: 8:33am On Jul 10, 2022
caracas:

So let's use a novice.
Re: Supporters Hails Tinubu After Eid-El-Kabir Prayer In Lagos by PapaHadum: 8:33am On Jul 10, 2022
Haylel:
Those who win election are not on the net. The winners of election are the commoners, the market women - older working force... (If twitter is where elections are won, Atiku will be president today)

Solution?
90% of southern youths will go for Peter Obi, but 75% of the southern workforce (especially in the west) will go for Tinubu.

The older workforce are not exposed, know nothin' 'bout politics, and will go wherever the wind blows. If Tinubu is, who the others are voting for, then the large mass of IDGAF voters will vote for him with no reasons at all.

However, I CAN convince my mother and father (Who are the members of the older working force) to go for Peter Obi, and YOU CAN too.

OUR parents, who are ignorant of politics will go with US than believe the words of a man in a vegetative state with nothing to give but a small bag of rice and oil.

That is the only way the south may fall entirely behing Obi. If not, we will wail for 8 more years.

#PreachOBIdienceToYourParents

A simple analysis will shock you.

A family of 5, a father and mother with 3 #Obieient adult children who are capable of convincing their parents to become @Obidients, who also will vote and stay behind to protect their votes and ensure right results are transmitted to INEC server?

Declare result in such a family and appreciate the fact that the odd favours PO.
Not to talk of average undergrads who are angry because of ASUU strike?

The game is up.
Re: Supporters Hails Tinubu After Eid-El-Kabir Prayer In Lagos by LienwaltAbel(m): 8:35am On Jul 10, 2022
chatinent:

They will.

I never put my precious hope on any human aspirant. The majority of the electorates will continue to be stupid.
See even if we vote in someone like Peter Obi and he doesn't work. The onus is on us the citizens to force him to work. This is something we don't understand.

Well, if APC or PDP wins again. I'd just work hard on my plans to leave this shitehole, and when I do. I'll never look back.
Re: Supporters Hails Tinubu After Eid-El-Kabir Prayer In Lagos by chatinent: 8:36am On Jul 10, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

See even if we vote in someone like Peter Obi and he doesn't work. The onus is on us the citizens to force him to work. This is something we don't understand.

Well, if APC or PDP wins again. I'd just work hard on my plans to leave this shitehole, and when I do. I'll never look back.

Left the shit-hole..
It's better to pity Nigeria from another country.
Re: Supporters Hails Tinubu After Eid-El-Kabir Prayer In Lagos by kingmsookwagh(m): 8:37am On Jul 10, 2022
yyba:
TINUBU majority of Nigerians choice 2023
For how much are you willing to finish this country patakpata??

Sycophant!!
Re: Supporters Hails Tinubu After Eid-El-Kabir Prayer In Lagos by Splitmind: 8:39am On Jul 10, 2022
Our future president. grin
Re: Supporters Hails Tinubu After Eid-El-Kabir Prayer In Lagos by RandyOku: 8:40am On Jul 10, 2022
rigarmortis:

This your uncouth campaign style may bring hate to your candidate.

I know do called Yoruba Muslims who want to vote for obi. And what about northern Muslims. Use your head before them use am for you

Keep your VOTE to yourselfgrin

Under that mannequin presently at ASOKORO rock, is your life and members of your family any better?

Like you are doing me a FAVOUR, VOTE your CONSCIENCE!!!!
Re: Supporters Hails Tinubu After Eid-El-Kabir Prayer In Lagos by LienwaltAbel(m): 8:44am On Jul 10, 2022
chatinent:

Left the shit-hole..
It's better to pity Nigeria from another country.
Which country? And what do you do for a living?
Re: Supporters Hails Tinubu After Eid-El-Kabir Prayer In Lagos by chatinent: 8:46am On Jul 10, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

Which country? And what do you do for a living?

That's a personal issue. My social life is different from the reality.
Re: Supporters Hails Tinubu After Eid-El-Kabir Prayer In Lagos by zeeprince(m): 8:52am On Jul 10, 2022
RandyOku:
Supporters or YOLUBA Muslims?grin
you all trying to play the tribal and faith game , but when we call obi Igbo project you, you guys will change your tune and start saying he's Nigerian project and not Igbo, okay make we de survey sha

1 Like

Re: Supporters Hails Tinubu After Eid-El-Kabir Prayer In Lagos by RandyOku: 8:57am On Jul 10, 2022
zeeprince:
you all trying to play the tribal and faith game , but when we call obi Igbo project you, you guys will change your tune and start saying he's Nigerian project and not Igbo, okay make we de survey sha

The last time I checked,

No SANE YORUBA PERSON (MOSTLY Yoruba CHRISTIANS) support Tinubu PRESIDENCY.

ONLY INSANE YOLUBA Muslims (MOST) support Tinubu PRESIDENCYgrin

FYI, PETER OBI is a Nigerian Project and you can see the organic support he enjoys across Nigeria
Re: Supporters Hails Tinubu After Eid-El-Kabir Prayer In Lagos by garfield1: 8:59am On Jul 10, 2022
Zetty177x:

Atiku won that election bro

Where he lost his unit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Farouk Lawan Stuffed Bribe Money Inside His Cap To Avoid Suspicion. / Soldiers Take Over Tompolo’s Residence, Father Escapes Arrest / FG Places Prominent Nigerians Under Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.