Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,432 members, 7,836,735 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Supporters Hails Tinubu After Eid-El-Kabir Prayer In Lagos - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supporters Hails Tinubu After Eid-El-Kabir Prayer In Lagos (28154 Views)

Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances / President Buhari Trekking Home After Eid Prayers In Daura (Photos) / Sallah: Emir Sanusi And Governor Ganduje Attend Eid El Kabir Prayer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supporters Hails Tinubu After Eid-El-Kabir Prayer In Lagos by sehin79(m): 12:53pm On Jul 10, 2022
Baba as paid his due abeg.. people ready to work for him…this just tell u that keep doing what you are doing opportunity always comes..
Re: Supporters Hails Tinubu After Eid-El-Kabir Prayer In Lagos by pacespot(m): 1:09pm On Jul 10, 2022
Don't be surprised these ones are stylishly begging for money.
Re: Supporters Hails Tinubu After Eid-El-Kabir Prayer In Lagos by pacespot(m): 1:14pm On Jul 10, 2022
One thing i know about Nigerians is that they can do things because of hate than because of love. Many Tinubu's supporters are just people hating to see Obi's campaign successful.
Re: Supporters Hails Tinubu After Eid-El-Kabir Prayer In Lagos by jrusky(m): 1:41pm On Jul 10, 2022
shopwiser:
if not for kachukwu, i would have thought you were tribalistic
No bro I don't do tribal stunt never may be you are new here, obi is my kinsmen but I don't want him any other igbo, fine by me but Obi never.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Supporters Hails Tinubu After Eid-El-Kabir Prayer In Lagos by Laren24(m): 1:52pm On Jul 10, 2022
Haylel:
Those who win election are not on the net. The winners of election are the commoners, the market women - older working force... (If twitter is where elections are won, Atiku will be president today)

Solution?
90% of southern youths will go for Peter Obi, but 75% of the southern workforce (especially in the west) will go for Tinubu.

The older workforce are not exposed, know nothin' 'bout politics, and will go wherever the wind blows. If Tinubu is, who the others are voting for, then the large mass of IDGAF voters will vote for him with no reasons at all.

However, I CAN convince my mother and father (Who are the members of the older working force) to go for Peter Obi, and YOU CAN too.

OUR parents, who are ignorant of politics will go with US than believe the words of a man in a vegetative state with nothing to give but a small bag of rice and oil.

That is the only way the south may fall entirely behing Obi. If not, we will wail for 8 more years.

#PreachOBIdienceToYourParents
You guys don't worry, you'll wail for 30 years
Re: Supporters Hails Tinubu After Eid-El-Kabir Prayer In Lagos by ViktorCash: 1:56pm On Jul 10, 2022
God forbid angry
IvarTheBoneless:

Still your next President... wipe your tears, Bro.
Re: Supporters Hails Tinubu After Eid-El-Kabir Prayer In Lagos by Haylel: 3:35pm On Jul 10, 2022
seunjungle1:
You think all youths are blind and lack of good vision as you are?
Why should I even vote for Obi when am seeing Jagaban on he ballot paper?
Pray that your life should be rule as obi ruled Anambra now.
Give me 2 solid reasons why I and the many obidient youths should go for Jagaban. If i'm unable to refute or counter 'em, I and the youths that revere me will go for Jagaban.

All I want is a great Nigeria.
Re: Supporters Hails Tinubu After Eid-El-Kabir Prayer In Lagos by Haylel: 3:36pm On Jul 10, 2022
TrackerXL:
Your father n mother have to be mad if they believe Peter Pandora is beta than Bola Tinubu without you providing a single prove to that claim.
One of those you mentioned wants to recruit 50 million of us into the army and feed us with Staples like agbado and cassava.

My father and mother will skip.
Re: Supporters Hails Tinubu After Eid-El-Kabir Prayer In Lagos by Haylel: 3:36pm On Jul 10, 2022
nighter:

My parents are not ignorant of politics and are voting TINUBU. No be every parent dey same class.
They are ignorant.
Re: Supporters Hails Tinubu After Eid-El-Kabir Prayer In Lagos by Haylel: 3:38pm On Jul 10, 2022
Basher8583:

So you actually believe the parents that brought you to this world are not experienced in politics.

You simply don't have any shame at all. And that's why you guys keep failing in everything you attempt.
It's no shame. Just as my father will admit that he is technically smarter than I am, but I am more intelligent and more aware of politics than he is.

Facts don't give a damn how you feel about it.
Re: Supporters Hails Tinubu After Eid-El-Kabir Prayer In Lagos by Haylel: 3:41pm On Jul 10, 2022
BabaAgba79:

Under Obi, Nigerians will wail and suffer because of his habit of not spending money. See, Tinubu knows much better than Obi. Nigerians will do better under BAT. Obi's austerity measures will not help the private sector. The economy of a country is driven by the private sector. BAT is the answer!
I look forward to see how much of his stinginess will extend towards naturally curbing corruption.
Given the same scenario 15 years ago, I will go for Tinubu. Now? Nah... Man can't even lift a presidential flag. A "lifeless" Buhari had to help him lift a light weighted flag.
Re: Supporters Hails Tinubu After Eid-El-Kabir Prayer In Lagos by Haylel: 3:42pm On Jul 10, 2022
PapaHadum:

A simple analysis will shock you.

A family of 5, a father and mother with 3 #Obieient adult children who are capable of convincing their parents to become @Obidients, who also will vote and stay behind to protect their votes and ensure right results are transmitted to INEC server?

Declare result in such a family and appreciate the fact that the odd favours PO.
Not to talk of average undergrads who are angry because of ASUU strike?

The game is up.
If the obidient children don't preach OBI to their parents, Tinubu will floor the west.

Atiku will win the election.
Re: Supporters Hails Tinubu After Eid-El-Kabir Prayer In Lagos by Haylel: 3:44pm On Jul 10, 2022
adekolaelect:
This one has becomes Preacher or Cancillor but you forget that" Enuose" No be mouths .your wailing more years is more than what you predicted bcs After Tinubu presidency na Northern Turn it remain .which means you will wail for 16years if you fail to Batify now before it is too late .we have all see now that there is no Biafra and Oduduwa nation now but if any one comes out after election for Biafra and Oduduwa that you all failed to mention now heenn Kanu treatment will be a child play to yours.

Will you bet with me? Except it comes down to a game of rigging, Atiku will win if Obi does not take SW.

Yes, your are right - 16 more years of wailing.
Re: Supporters Hails Tinubu After Eid-El-Kabir Prayer In Lagos by shopwiser: 3:49pm On Jul 10, 2022
jrusky:

No bro I don't do tribal stunt never may be you are new here, obi is my kinsmen but I don't want him any other igbo, fine by me but Obi never.

Thanks.
one love my brother
Re: Supporters Hails Tinubu After Eid-El-Kabir Prayer In Lagos by Haylel: 3:53pm On Jul 10, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

The way you people talk, only Obi can prevent wailing.

Please, give us concrete verifiable reasons (with credible links) to vote for Obi.

You cannot tell me that electing Tinubu or Atiku will cause wailing for 8 years and electing Obi will automatically make the country boom, and then leave it like that.

Tell us what is special about Obi, and why he is better than Atiku or Tinubu.

Because we need to be fair to everyone in the race. And if we want to be fair, Obi is not as experienced nationally politically as Tinubu and Atiku. You can't compare managing of personal businesses to presiding over a country, especially a multi-ethnic one like Nigeria.

Both Atiku and Tinubu have better unifying potentials than Obi. Both are very liberal Muslims, and Tinubu has the credit of being the first governor to have a cosmopolitan cabinet, which included an Igbo man.

No one knows Obi's national outlook. And what national political role has he played?

We've really plunged so deep that we're all (myself included) contented with mediocre candidates.

Atiku is another fulanized man. We've tasted what being under a Hausa-Fulani president looks like and it was the most horrible experience we've had in civilian rule.

What matters most 'bout a president is not his antecedents, not his past records and not even what he promises, of course, all these do matter. What matters most 'bout a president is first, his mental well-being and health and then, his personality.

15 years ago, I will raise the banner and campaign for Tinubu even when I know he's just as corrupt. But erm... Now?
My man wants us to all go in the military, eating nothing but casavva and agbado.
My man cannot climb a whirled staircase without assist
My man took 2 minutes to flip a simple speech paper
My man cannot raise a presidential flag, and the man we all called "lifeless" was lively enough to raise the flag for him.

He ought to have rested and worked Osibanjo to the seat. Man would'a still have all the influence.
Re: Supporters Hails Tinubu After Eid-El-Kabir Prayer In Lagos by Haylel: 3:55pm On Jul 10, 2022
bnbash:
Your energy seems to be more in South. Southern votes alone cannot make Obi President
I've been thinking hard 'bout it, but that man Obi is not one that can soften the hardened heart of most northerners.

The only hope is to floor the south, scrape a lil' vote from the north and hope Tinubu, Kwankwaso and Atiku cancel each other out in the north.
Re: Supporters Hails Tinubu After Eid-El-Kabir Prayer In Lagos by Haylel: 3:57pm On Jul 10, 2022
Zetty177x:

Atiku won that election bro
Okay. All Hail President Atiku.

Who wins a presidential election is not the next president, the next president is the one who won the election.

It's a lil' dicey there, but I hope you got the message.
Re: Supporters Hails Tinubu After Eid-El-Kabir Prayer In Lagos by adekolaelect(m): 4:00pm On Jul 10, 2022
Haylel:

Will you bet with me? Except it comes down to a game of rigging, Atiku will win if Obi does not take SW.

Yes, your are right - 16 more years of wailing.
It too early to mention Rigging for the election not yet conducted. Though that will be your last hope of language when Tinubu become the president. Mere wishes or Imagination can not make anyone a president but level of his political strength and porpular acceptance from Northern part down to the South.
Re: Supporters Hails Tinubu After Eid-El-Kabir Prayer In Lagos by Haylel: 4:05pm On Jul 10, 2022
adekolaelect:
It too early to mention Rigging for the election not yet conducted. Though that will be your last hope of language when Tinubu become the president. Mere wishes or Imagination can not make anyone a president but level of his political strength and porpular acceptance from Northern part down to the north .
If push comes to shove, I prefer Tinubu to Atiku. The last thing I wanna see now is another Hausa-Fulani president takin' over.

The problem is having 2 of the 3 big horses in the south - they will most likely cancel each other out. There's no magic to be done, at least not next year, the north will choose always their own.
Re: Supporters Hails Tinubu After Eid-El-Kabir Prayer In Lagos by jamace(m): 4:09pm On Jul 10, 2022
yyba:
TINUBU next president of nigeria 2023 to 2031 he believes in one nigeria or not. Majority of Nigerians want him as president
Tinubu and his followers will be seriously disappointed.. Nigeria does not want an old and sickly president.
Join the Obi-dient train now. wink
Re: Supporters Hails Tinubu After Eid-El-Kabir Prayer In Lagos by adekolaelect(m): 4:25pm On Jul 10, 2022
Haylel:

If push comes to shove, I prefer Tinubu to Atiku. The last thing I wanna see now is another Hausa-Fulani president takin' over.

The problem is having 2 of the 3 big horses in the south - they will most likely cancel each other out. There's no magic to be done, at least not next year, the north will choose always their own.
In only your opinion ... At least other norther Presidencial candidate was there when Ahusas voted for Abiola, Buhari was there when Ahusas voted for Jonathan !!!! We were all in Nigeria .you said more than this during apc primary election yet they abandoned lawal and went for Tinubu... Oga let embrace ours before it is too late Tinubu is the only visible southern candidate that can becomes president in 2023 or you go back to Era of Atiku Fulanis. But we thank God northerns are the one promoting Tinubu and they are the one that can make someone to become president politically in Nigeria .

Re: Supporters Hails Tinubu After Eid-El-Kabir Prayer In Lagos by Simplythebest: 4:26pm On Jul 10, 2022
Oduduwa republic people won't allow us to rest. Ohhhhh i forgot u are managing one bus stop in ur area collecting money from bus drivers ,keke and okada people don't worry soon they will collect that bus stop from u.
yyba:
must everyone suffer in any government ? All these IPOB illiterates miscreants self .
Re: Supporters Hails Tinubu After Eid-El-Kabir Prayer In Lagos by Haylel: 4:31pm On Jul 10, 2022
adekolaelect:
In only your opinion ... At least other norther Presidencial candidate was there when Ahusas voted for Abiola, Buhari was there when Ahusas voted for Jonathan !!!! We were all in Nigeria .you said more than this during apc primary election yet they abandoned lawal and went for Tinubu... Oga let embrace ours before it is too late Tinubu is the only visible southern candidate that can becomes president in 2023 or you go back to Era of Atiku Fulanis. But we thank God northerns are the one promoting Tinubu and they are the one that can make someone to become president politically in Nigeria .

Man just announced shettima as his vice... The Peter Obi camp have a religion card to play now.

The time of M.K.O was a transition from military to civilian, a totally different turf.

Jonathan was not just Jonathan, he was President Jonathan.

It was all wishful thinking, everyone knew Tinubu will get the apc ticket.
Re: Supporters Hails Tinubu After Eid-El-Kabir Prayer In Lagos by adekolaelect(m): 4:48pm On Jul 10, 2022
Haylel:

Man just announced shettima as his vice... The Peter Obi camp have a religion card to play now.

The time of M.K.O was a transition from military to civilian, a totally different turf.

Jonathan was not just Jonathan, he was President Jonathan.

It was all wishful thinking, everyone knew Tinubu will get the apc ticket.
what is your point How many are Christian's political voting in nigeria.? Northerners are the Desider of who becomes the president in Nigeria and over majority of them are Muslims .only Religion card can work in South's which vote is already never go in one direction. The presidency is between Tinubu and Atiku if you like allow another Fulanis to become president at least you will Chang the Gear of your wailing and Funani bandit crying into the advance stage.
Re: Supporters Hails Tinubu After Eid-El-Kabir Prayer In Lagos by BluntTheApostle(m): 5:01pm On Jul 10, 2022
caracas:

Same stupid mentality that got Nigeria here , imagine saying experience is what will make Nigeria better
Like you were born into Nigeria yesterday. All the experienced fuuls we’ve bin having in places of governance have bin nothing but failures.
Competence n an incorruptible person is what we need n any one with such a history will rule Nigeria well.
Tell yourself the truth of all the candidates, only Peter obi meets with those criteria.
Tinubu in his younger days would have bin considered competent but it’s clear the man is old sick n perhaps senile.If you think this factors will not affect his competence level then ask buhari who was very competent in 1985 but turned out today, to be the worst ruler in world history.
Peter obi is a one in a life time opportunity for Nigerians , let’s not loose it.

Oh, so experience is nothing.

I guess you finished university by passing through teachers without experience.

If there is no experience, it means all we will be getting are trials and errors.

There is a difference between managing a shop and managing a country.

Peter Obi's frugality may help his business, but will not automatically help the country. For one thing, Peter Obi alone does not make up the FG, so don't expect any miracles from someone like him who does not have the balls.
Re: Supporters Hails Tinubu After Eid-El-Kabir Prayer In Lagos by BluntTheApostle(m): 5:08pm On Jul 10, 2022
Haylel:

We've really plunged so deep that we're all (myself included) contented with mediocre candidates.

Atiku is another fulanized man. We've tasted what being under a Hausa-Fulani president looks like and it was the most horrible experience we've had in civilian rule.

What matters most 'bout a president is not his antecedents, not his past records and not even what he promises, of course, all these do matter. What matters most 'bout a president is first, his mental well-being and health and then, his personality.

15 years ago, I will raise the banner and campaign for Tinubu even when I know he's just as corrupt. But erm... Now?
My man wants us to all go in the military, eating nothing but casavva and agbado.
My man cannot climb a whirled staircase without assist
My man took 2 minutes to flip a simple speech paper
My man cannot raise a presidential flag, and the man we all called "lifeless" was lively enough to raise the flag for him.

He ought to have rested and worked Osibanjo to the seat. Man would'a still have all the influence.

Whoever sits in Aso Rock will still one way or the other serve very important Northern agendas otherwise the country will not be peaceful. Even Obasanjo with his balls of steel. Remember Goodluck Jonathan.

But still, we need a man with courage who can say no to some of their agendas. And Obi is too timid, and has absolutely no experience in national politics. Tinubu is that man. He spearheaded a historic victory in the annals of election in Nigeria, and has been a prominent party man right from the 1990s. Tinubu understands the game. He has seen it all, and has been there.

Like Obasanjo said, it takes a madman to govern Nigeria. And Tinubu is that madman. Not Peter Obi. Peter Obi should rather learn from Tinubu and Atiku, and try his luck some years later.
Re: Supporters Hails Tinubu After Eid-El-Kabir Prayer In Lagos by Grandkay21(m): 6:27pm On Jul 10, 2022
This is blasphemy, inside a mosque
Re: Supporters Hails Tinubu After Eid-El-Kabir Prayer In Lagos by CheapHomes1: 7:18pm On Jul 10, 2022
yyba:
yes do you have problems with that ?

Yes I do. Can you provide INECs official statement to back up your claims?
Re: Supporters Hails Tinubu After Eid-El-Kabir Prayer In Lagos by yyba: 8:01pm On Jul 10, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Yes I do. Can you provide INECs official statement to back up your claims?
you are the one that came with INEC theory , so you are the one that know where to get that back up claims.
Re: Supporters Hails Tinubu After Eid-El-Kabir Prayer In Lagos by CheapHomes1: 8:09pm On Jul 10, 2022
yyba:
you are the one that came with INEC theory , so you are the one that know where to get that back up claims.

According to you: TINUBU majority of Nigerians choice 2023.

The only body that can make such a claim is INEC. I asked you if your claim is according to INEC. You said yes .

Kindly furnish us with INECs official statement regarding your claim
Re: Supporters Hails Tinubu After Eid-El-Kabir Prayer In Lagos by yyba: 8:12pm On Jul 10, 2022
CheapHomes1:

According to you: TINUBU majority of Nigerians choice 2023.

The only body that can make such a claim is INEC. I asked you if your claim is according to INEC. You said yes .

Kindly furnish us with INECs official statement regarding your claim
is INEC majority of nigerians ? All this IPOB online miscreants lack simple common sense
Re: Supporters Hails Tinubu After Eid-El-Kabir Prayer In Lagos by CheapHomes1: 8:27pm On Jul 10, 2022
yyba:
is INEC majority of nigerians ? All this IPOB online miscreants lack simple common sense

Who has the constitutional responsibility of determining which political candidate majority of nigerians support?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerians Abroad Do Jobs They Refused At Home – Remi Tinubu / What Nigeria Must Learn From The Death Of James Ocholi SAN - CramJones / Atiku Is Not A Decent Man For Dragging Tinubu To Chicago Court - Temitope Ajayi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.