Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Supporters Hails Tinubu After Eid-El-Kabir Prayer In Lagos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supporters Hails Tinubu After Eid-El-Kabir Prayer In Lagos (28112 Views)

Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances / President Buhari Trekking Home After Eid Prayers In Daura (Photos) / Sallah: Emir Sanusi And Governor Ganduje Attend Eid El Kabir Prayer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supporters Hails Tinubu After Eid-El-Kabir Prayer In Lagos by CheapHomes1: 9:05am On Jul 10, 2022
oyin44:
cheesy cheesy cheesy his popularity among Nigerians is overwhelming...

Anybody, no matter how gargantuan in size you are , you cannot stand gidi gbam in the centre of a flood as Tinubu does.. grin 4 where

Anyway,

His personality is enough to help him.. grin

How will that move nigeria forward?
Re: Supporters Hails Tinubu After Eid-El-Kabir Prayer In Lagos by CheapHomes1: 9:06am On Jul 10, 2022
yyba:
TINUBU majority of Nigerians choice 2023

Is that according to INEC?
Re: Supporters Hails Tinubu After Eid-El-Kabir Prayer In Lagos by ogundeleai(m): 9:09am On Jul 10, 2022
naturalman:
God forbid BAT thing
'inú rirun ni p'etu
Re: Supporters Hails Tinubu After Eid-El-Kabir Prayer In Lagos by LienwaltAbel(m): 9:09am On Jul 10, 2022
chatinent:

That's a personal issue. My social life is different from the reality.
Okay oh. I thought you were a programmer.
Re: Supporters Hails Tinubu After Eid-El-Kabir Prayer In Lagos by jrusky(m): 9:13am On Jul 10, 2022
Aystarz:

You're a nobody, son. No one even knows you on NL. So what makes you think anybody cares about your useless opinion
Don't waste your life being an urchin. Do something useful with it, will you?
Happy Sunday

And who knows you too? Ibu onye?

1 Like

Re: Supporters Hails Tinubu After Eid-El-Kabir Prayer In Lagos by toffyz(m): 9:16am On Jul 10, 2022
olatade:
Nigerians, please let's for once save and secure the future of our children because we kown deep down that if this man is our father or grandfather you will not allow him to run for anything. The best thing is, he should just go and relax and take good care of himself.
Let's stop forcing things and secure this country please

Bro, the bitter truth is that majority of voters are not here and they may not even see this your post

1 Like

Re: Supporters Hails Tinubu After Eid-El-Kabir Prayer In Lagos by Str8talk21: 9:18am On Jul 10, 2022
With numerous unknowns & accusations hanging on his neck, he can only be mobbed by Yoruba muslims in the South, these people and those of hausa christians in the North who have bear the brunt of the kidnappings, killings, ransacking of communities and arson are the problem why Nigeria has remain where we are, purely out of innate tribalism on d part of d Yorubas as a whole and the notion that even though we are being killed, kidnapped and denigrated as second class northerners power must remain in d North on d part of d northern christians. (Sic).
Re: Supporters Hails Tinubu After Eid-El-Kabir Prayer In Lagos by ofiko123(m): 9:22am On Jul 10, 2022
Happy Eid-el fitri to all the Muslim faithfuls..
Re: Supporters Hails Tinubu After Eid-El-Kabir Prayer In Lagos by BabaAgba79(m): 9:28am On Jul 10, 2022
Haylel:
Those who win election are not on the net. The winners of election are the commoners, the market women - older working force... (If twitter is where elections are won, Atiku will be president today)

Solution?
90% of southern youths will go for Peter Obi, but 75% of the southern workforce (especially in the west) will go for Tinubu.

The older workforce are not exposed, know nothin' 'bout politics, and will go wherever the wind blows. If Tinubu is, who the others are voting for, then the large mass of IDGAF voters will vote for him with no reasons at all.

However, I CAN convince my mother and father (Who are the members of the older working force) to go for Peter Obi, and YOU CAN too.

OUR parents, who are ignorant of politics will go with US than believe the words of a man in a vegetative state with nothing to give but a small bag of rice and oil.

That is the only way the south may fall entirely behing Obi. If not, we will wail for 8 more years.

#PreachOBIdienceToYourParents

Under Obi, Nigerians will wail and suffer because of his habit of not spending money. See, Tinubu knows much better than Obi. Nigerians will do better under BAT. Obi's austerity measures will not help the private sector. The economy of a country is driven by the private sector. BAT is the answer!

1 Like

Re: Supporters Hails Tinubu After Eid-El-Kabir Prayer In Lagos by rigarmortis: 9:29am On Jul 10, 2022
RandyOku:

Keep your VOTE to yourselfgrin

Under that mannequin presently at ASOKORO rock, is your life and members of your family any better?

Like you are doing me a FAVOUR, VOTE your CONSCIENCE!!!!

So you just assumed I like buhari who I actually hate with passion? Why don't you follow your advice and keep your unsolicited opinions to yourself. At least it will fill up your empty skull. It's better than the nothingness that is presently there.

My life is actually better than yours, plus your immediate and extended fam

1 Like

Re: Supporters Hails Tinubu After Eid-El-Kabir Prayer In Lagos by shinealight(m): 9:59am On Jul 10, 2022
naturalman:
God forbid BAT thing

Are you praying to the Almighty Creator who is Goodness and Light…or to Lucifer, the Ruler of your Dark World?
Just wondering o! grin grin
Re: Supporters Hails Tinubu After Eid-El-Kabir Prayer In Lagos by YorubaNiBaba(m): 10:04am On Jul 10, 2022
shopwiser:
Before Buhari tenure is over...the same people that praised Buhari like they are praising Tinubu, may all the evill and bad things in Nigeria befall their families Amen ....

You are voting a candidate with dementia... Shey no be ment...

Tinubu should do anyhow this election....End Sars & Sri lanka is gonna be child's play....we promise him

You all enjoy suffering.... don't worry.. Tinubu will enter and continue from where Buhari stop...this time x100... It will hit your families very well..since you idiots don't wanna have sense
On Tinubu's mandate i stand gidigba.... I dey gbadun your salty tears

1 Like

Re: Supporters Hails Tinubu After Eid-El-Kabir Prayer In Lagos by Basher8583: 10:26am On Jul 10, 2022
Haylel:
Those who win election are not on the net. The winners of election are the commoners, the market women - older working force... (If twitter is where elections are won, Atiku will be president today)

Solution?
90% of southern youths will go for Peter Obi, but 75% of the southern workforce (especially in the west) will go for Tinubu.

The older workforce are not exposed, know nothin' 'bout politics, and will go wherever the wind blows. If Tinubu is, who the others are voting for, then the large mass of IDGAF voters will vote for him with no reasons at all.

However, I CAN convince my mother and father (Who are the members of the older working force) to go for Peter Obi, and YOU CAN too.

OUR parents, who are ignorant of politics will go with US than believe the words of a man in a vegetative state with nothing to give but a small bag of rice and oil.

That is the only way the south may fall entirely behing Obi. If not, we will wail for 8 more years.

So you actually believe the parents that brought you to this world are not experienced in politics.

You simply don't have any shame at all. And that's why you guys keep failing in everything you attempt.

1 Like

Re: Supporters Hails Tinubu After Eid-El-Kabir Prayer In Lagos by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 10, 2022
mrmayormedia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzw3zjnhnk[/url]

Presidential candidate of the ruling All Progressive Congress (APC) Bola Tinubu was mobbed in Lagos by a mammoth crowd when he went for Eid-el-Kabir Prayers.

Lol...cassava
Re: Supporters Hails Tinubu After Eid-El-Kabir Prayer In Lagos by paskal16: 10:53am On Jul 10, 2022
oyin44:

Anybody, no matter how gargantuan in size you are , you cannot stand gidi gbam in the centre of a flood as Tinubu does.. grin 4 where

Anyway,

yoruba muslem you mean
Re: Supporters Hails Tinubu After Eid-El-Kabir Prayer In Lagos by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 10, 2022
Haylel:

My parents are not ignorant of politics and are voting TINUBU. No be every parent dey same class.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supporters Hails Tinubu After Eid-El-Kabir Prayer In Lagos by Minime10(f): 11:05am On Jul 10, 2022
oyin44:

Anyway,

His popularity among agbado & cassava eaters you mean
Re: Supporters Hails Tinubu After Eid-El-Kabir Prayer In Lagos by Antoeni(m): 11:10am On Jul 10, 2022
Mumu Yoruba People, What Are They Hailing Him For , When He is Not it Abraham That Sacrifice His Only Son, But The Only Good Thing is That Those Hypocrites & Sycophants Hailing Tinubu, Are All Supporters of Peter Obi
Re: Supporters Hails Tinubu After Eid-El-Kabir Prayer In Lagos by shopwiser: 11:11am On Jul 10, 2022
YorubaNiBaba:
On Tinubu's mandate i stand gidigba.... I dey gbadun your salty tears
lol...it isn't my tears....chill small more poverty is coming...me that's leaving September.... cheesy... If you were very smart, you should realise APC shouldn't even near that seat anymore... cos with Buhari in power isn't it APC and what have they achieved... High rate of insecurity.. ASUU on strike...if Tinubu was in PDP it would have made sense.. Atiku should even enter over the bloody APC... don't worry..
Re: Supporters Hails Tinubu After Eid-El-Kabir Prayer In Lagos by goodheart02(m): 11:27am On Jul 10, 2022
oyin44:

Anyway,

So na personality and popularity we go chop. Nigerians need brain reset
Re: Supporters Hails Tinubu After Eid-El-Kabir Prayer In Lagos by Signum(f): 12:11pm On Jul 10, 2022
yyba:
thank God you don't have voters card

We have voter's card, and I can equally say, God forbid BAT thing.
Re: Supporters Hails Tinubu After Eid-El-Kabir Prayer In Lagos by Eniitankorede: 12:25pm On Jul 10, 2022
anonimi:

Mammoth crowd of sufferhead Lagosians who should be concerned that Thiefnuibu has stolen their past, present & future instead of doing the minimum that Jakande did 40 years ago with so little money

They are wiser than you. They know he was good in Lagos and they are proud of his legacy. They will win the election for him.
Re: Supporters Hails Tinubu After Eid-El-Kabir Prayer In Lagos by 9jaGovernment: 12:30pm On Jul 10, 2022
OgunLaakaye:

Relax!

That’s your next president!

Nothing! I mean absolutely nothing can change the already ordained.

I fit wipe you cord for neck ohh.

We will give our house to Labour Party come 2023. Go and get your PVC.
Re: Supporters Hails Tinubu After Eid-El-Kabir Prayer In Lagos by TrackerXL: 12:39pm On Jul 10, 2022
You father n mother have to be mad if they believe Peter Pandora is beta than Bola Tinubu without you providing a single prove to that claim.

Haylel:

Solution?

Re: Supporters Hails Tinubu After Eid-El-Kabir Prayer In Lagos by TrackerXL: 12:39pm On Jul 10, 2022
Your father n mother have to be mad if they believe Peter Pandora is beta than Bola Tinubu without you providing a single prove to that claim.

Haylel:

Solution?

Re: Supporters Hails Tinubu After Eid-El-Kabir Prayer In Lagos by seunjungle1(m): 12:40pm On Jul 10, 2022
You think all youths are blind and lack of good vision as you are?
Why should I even vote for Obi when am seeing Jagaban on he ballot paper?
Pray that your life should be rule as obi ruled Anambra now.

Haylel:

Solution?

Re: Supporters Hails Tinubu After Eid-El-Kabir Prayer In Lagos by yyba: 12:44pm On Jul 10, 2022
Signum:

We have voter's card, and I can equally say, God forbid BAT thing.
twitter voters card abi ?
Re: Supporters Hails Tinubu After Eid-El-Kabir Prayer In Lagos by yyba: 12:44pm On Jul 10, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Is that according to INEC?
yes do you have problems with that ?
Re: Supporters Hails Tinubu After Eid-El-Kabir Prayer In Lagos by yyba: 12:48pm On Jul 10, 2022
kingmsookwagh:
For how much are you willing to finish this country patakpata??

Sycophant!!
IPOB illiterates miscreants to them anyone not supporting them is sycophant.
Re: Supporters Hails Tinubu After Eid-El-Kabir Prayer In Lagos by yyba: 12:50pm On Jul 10, 2022
jamace:

I don't believe in one Nigeria....Bola Ahmed Tinubu
TINUBU next president of nigeria 2023 to 2031 he believes in one nigeria or not. Majority of Nigerians want him as president
Re: Supporters Hails Tinubu After Eid-El-Kabir Prayer In Lagos by yyba: 12:52pm On Jul 10, 2022
Simplythebest:
Majority of yoruba Muslims choice suffering never tire u
must everyone suffer in any government ? All these IPOB illiterates miscreants self .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obi, Ex-NBA President Olumide Akpata Attend LP Rally In Edo / Omosede Igbinedion Meets With Babatunde Fashola(Photos) / Najib Aminu Tambuwal Called To Bar (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.