Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,586 members, 7,837,213 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Supporters Hails Tinubu After Eid-El-Kabir Prayer In Lagos - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supporters Hails Tinubu After Eid-El-Kabir Prayer In Lagos (28165 Views)

Portable Mocks APC, Tinubu After Oyetola’s Loss After Being Paid. Sings & Dances / President Buhari Trekking Home After Eid Prayers In Daura (Photos) / Sallah: Emir Sanusi And Governor Ganduje Attend Eid El Kabir Prayer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supporters Hails Tinubu After Eid-El-Kabir Prayer In Lagos by yyba: 1:23am On Jul 11, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Who has the constitutional responsibility of determining which political candidate majority of nigerians support?
nigerians not INEC . May be in your village INEC votes for you
Re: Supporters Hails Tinubu After Eid-El-Kabir Prayer In Lagos by CheapHomes1: 1:33am On Jul 11, 2022
yyba:
nigerians not INEC . May be in your village INEC votes for you

After Nigerians vote, will they count their vote themselves? Who will determine who scored the highest vote?
Re: Supporters Hails Tinubu After Eid-El-Kabir Prayer In Lagos by Basher8583: 9:25am On Jul 11, 2022
Haylel:

It's no shame. Just as my father will admit that he is technically smarter than I am, but I am more intelligent and more aware of politics than he is.

Facts don't give a damn how you feel about it.

You can never have more experience than your parents. Never. Stop deceiving yourself
Re: Supporters Hails Tinubu After Eid-El-Kabir Prayer In Lagos by yyba: 11:04am On Jul 11, 2022
CheapHomes1:

After Nigerians vote, will they count their vote themselves? Who will determine who scored the highest vote?
nigerians will still count and determine the highest votes. Or in your village chinese or arabs count and determine the highest number of votes cast ?
Re: Supporters Hails Tinubu After Eid-El-Kabir Prayer In Lagos by CheapHomes1: 11:23am On Jul 11, 2022
yyba:
nigerians will still count and determine the highest votes. Or in your village chinese or arabs count and determine the highest number of votes cast ?

Re: Supporters Hails Tinubu After Eid-El-Kabir Prayer In Lagos by yyba: 11:50am On Jul 11, 2022
CheapHomes1:

so chinese determines your votes ?
Re: Supporters Hails Tinubu After Eid-El-Kabir Prayer In Lagos by CheapHomes1: 1:21pm On Jul 11, 2022
yyba:
so chinese determines your votes ?

Re: Supporters Hails Tinubu After Eid-El-Kabir Prayer In Lagos by yyba: 3:40pm On Jul 11, 2022
CheapHomes1:

is INEC ghost ? Isn't people are in INEC ? Those people are they not nigerians or are they chinese, arab or Americans ?
Re: Supporters Hails Tinubu After Eid-El-Kabir Prayer In Lagos by CheapHomes1: 4:14am On Jul 13, 2022
yyba:
is INEC ghost ? Isn't people are in INEC ? Those people are they not nigerians or are they chinese, arab or Americans ?

Re: Supporters Hails Tinubu After Eid-El-Kabir Prayer In Lagos by yyba: 11:40am On Jul 13, 2022
CheapHomes1:

nigerians will still determine the highest votes, people working in INEC are they not nigerians ?
Re: Supporters Hails Tinubu After Eid-El-Kabir Prayer In Lagos by CheapHomes1: 1:19pm On Jul 13, 2022
yyba:
nigerians will still determine the highest votes, people working in INEC are they not nigerians ?

But earlier you said:

"nigerians not INEC . May be in your village INEC votes for you"
Re: Supporters Hails Tinubu After Eid-El-Kabir Prayer In Lagos by yyba: 2:22pm On Jul 13, 2022
CheapHomes1:

But earlier you said:

go back and read earlier, you are the one that came with INEC in this issue.
Re: Supporters Hails Tinubu After Eid-El-Kabir Prayer In Lagos by CheapHomes1: 4:12pm On Jul 13, 2022
yyba:
go back and read earlier, you are the one that came with INEC in this issue.

I have. That's why I am reminding you of these comments by you:

Re: Supporters Hails Tinubu After Eid-El-Kabir Prayer In Lagos by yyba: 5:14pm On Jul 13, 2022
CheapHomes1:

what rubbish are you posting ? Is like you lack simple reading comprehension.
Re: Supporters Hails Tinubu After Eid-El-Kabir Prayer In Lagos by yyba: 5:15pm On Jul 13, 2022
CheapHomes1:

what rubbish are you posting ? Is like you lack simple reading comprehension. Is INEC nigerians or is INEC human being?
Re: Supporters Hails Tinubu After Eid-El-Kabir Prayer In Lagos by Maleekdon: 5:19pm On Jul 13, 2022
Why I Chose Funke Akindele As My Running Mate - Jide Adediran, Lagos PDP Governorship Candidate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b02P2TAvhxc
Re: Supporters Hails Tinubu After Eid-El-Kabir Prayer In Lagos by CheapHomes1: 5:31pm On Jul 13, 2022
yyba:
what rubbish are you posting ? Is like you lack simple reading comprehension. Is INEC nigerians or is INEC human being?

I am posting your exact words. Why are you hurt? Aren't they your words or don't you have the comprehension to comprehend your own words?

Re: Supporters Hails Tinubu After Eid-El-Kabir Prayer In Lagos by yyba: 6:00pm On Jul 13, 2022
CheapHomes1:

I am posting your exact words. Why are you hurt? Aren't they your words or don't you have the comprehension to comprehend your own words?

i am hurting for you because you lack reading comprehension
Re: Supporters Hails Tinubu After Eid-El-Kabir Prayer In Lagos by CheapHomes1: 7:45pm On Jul 13, 2022
yyba:
i am hurting for you because you lack reading comprehension

That's why I asked...Aren't they your words or don't you have the comprehension to comprehend your own words?
Re: Supporters Hails Tinubu After Eid-El-Kabir Prayer In Lagos by yyba: 12:57am On Jul 14, 2022
CheapHomes1:

That's why I asked...Aren't they your words or don't you have the comprehension to comprehend your own words?
you refused to answer simple question since, in your village is it chinese, nigerians or Arabs determine majority of votes or nigerians ? Just simple question ooo
Re: Supporters Hails Tinubu After Eid-El-Kabir Prayer In Lagos by CheapHomes1: 5:37am On Jul 14, 2022
yyba:
you refused to answer simple question since, in your village is it chinese, nigerians or Arabs determine majority of votes or nigerians ? Just simple question ooo

Aren't these not simple questions below?

Aren't they your words or don't you have the comprehension to comprehend your own words?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Requests For N1trillion From NASS For Supplementary Budget(photos) / Ifeanyi Ubah At Joe Obijiaku's Son's Traditional Marriage In Nimo (Photos) / Muslim Forum Asks Kukah To Vacate Sokoto, Tender Apology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.