Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,227 members, 7,829,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Raheem Sterling Signed For Chelsea - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Raheem Sterling Signed For Chelsea (51014 Views)

Ibrahim Salisu Iriyos Signed For N5,000 By Super Stars Club In Kano / Raheem Sterling Apologises After Bizarre UCL Penalty (Photos) / Raheem Sterling’s Car Collection (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Raheem Sterling Signed For Chelsea by abbey621(m): 3:32pm On Jul 10, 2022
richmanrichard:
at least Chelsea still gets players cheaper than many big clubs like man u,man city,PSG,barca n real; so that's no excuse.Boehly has all the signs of Wenger(stingyness) written on his face. The future with that man& his other co owners are not bright atall

Cheaper? Lukaku, Werner, Kai was cheap? LMAO....guy go sleep! You've been spoiled by oil money, welcome back to reality, na only mad/carefree man fit spend the way Abrahamovic dey spend, 60 million and above, turn to 10 million or less(LUKAKU, TORRES, SHEVSHENKO), NO BE JUJU BE THAT?
Re: Raheem Sterling Signed For Chelsea by Wwwq: 3:56pm On Jul 10, 2022
Ok
Re: Raheem Sterling Signed For Chelsea by richmanrichard: 3:59pm On Jul 10, 2022
abbey621:

Cheaper? Lukaku, Werner, Kai was cheap? LMAO....guy go sleep! You've been spoiled by oil money, welcome back to reality, na only mad/carefree man fit spend the way Abrahamovic dey spend, 60 million and above, turn to 10 million or less(LUKAKU, TORRES, SHEVSHENKO), NO BE JUJU BE THAT?
man u spent over 100mil on pogba alone and he just walked out for free.man u bought Maguire at over 70mil+; a player whom is not worth over 25mil,wan bissaka was bought for over 50mil& and he can't even cross a ball to save his life.matic n mata was bought over 50mil &they just went for free without man u getting a penny .they just overpaid for sancho and the young man is lost already and looks devalued already.should I continue? Man utd is the club that buys players at the most over bloated prize and the players looses value in just a season or 2.

1 Like

Re: Raheem Sterling Signed For Chelsea by nuelyoyo(m): 4:08pm On Jul 10, 2022
Good riddance, I am so happy he has left.
Re: Raheem Sterling Signed For Chelsea by 2kurupt(m): 4:15pm On Jul 10, 2022
Soso990240:
Later dem go de talk say Man City and Pep de spend much money on Players.. yet the bought Havert for 70 million pounds and bought Lord Lukaku for 97.5 million pounds grin
Hope you know that Pep alone has spent over 900 million euros on player purchases for Man City?

Around €984m according to transfermarkt. https://www.transfermarkt.com/pep-guardiola/spielertransfers/trainer/5672/station_id/128184/plus/1

You shouldn't be teasing people about cost of players as a man city fan.
Re: Raheem Sterling Signed For Chelsea by abbey621(m): 4:29pm On Jul 10, 2022
richmanrichard:
man u spent over 100mil on pogba alone and he just walked out for free.man u bought Maguire at over 70mil+; a player whom is not worth over 25mil,wan bissaka was bought for over 50mil& and he can't even cross a ball to save his life.matic n mata was bought over 50mil &they just went for free without man u getting a penny .they just overpaid for sancho and the young man is lost already and looks devalued already.should I continue? Man utd is the club that buys players at the most over bloated prize and the players looses value in just a season or 2.

You're making my point for me, all that you've just listed is the same way Chelsea spent money and hardly got anything in return, you want us to continue the same wasteful spending? man U bought all those players and didn't win shit, WHO HAVE THEY BOUGHT THIS SEASON? I repeat unless the owner is a madman or carefree person, the era of wasteful spending is over!
Re: Raheem Sterling Signed For Chelsea by 2kurupt(m): 4:49pm On Jul 10, 2022
richmanrichard:
at least Chelsea still gets players cheaper than many big clubs like man u,man city,PSG,barca n real; so that's no excuse.Boehly has all the signs of Wenger(stingyness) written on his face. The future with that man& his other co owners are not bright atall
As in, the thing is pissing me off.

The Boehly guy surely looks like one that will penny pinch going by all the endless transfer interests, observing, 'being looked into' etc etc that the club has being doing since the transfer window opened.

1 Like

Re: Raheem Sterling Signed For Chelsea by richmanrichard: 5:14pm On Jul 10, 2022
abbey621:

You're making my point for me, all that you've just listed is the same way Chelsea spent money and hardly got anything in return, you want us to continue the same wasteful spending? man U bought all those players and didn't win shit, WHO HAVE THEY BOUGHT THIS SEASON? I repeat unless the owner is a madman or carefree person, the era of wasteful spending is over!
at least Chelsea still has many quality players whom they sell and get money and their academy is one of the best in Europe that earns money from sale of younger players each season and they still won lots of trophies.
Re: Raheem Sterling Signed For Chelsea by endlessmedia: 5:38pm On Jul 10, 2022
Raheem is a valuable player and would be an asset to Chelsea. I welcome him on board.

1 Like

Re: Raheem Sterling Signed For Chelsea by 43Ronin: 1:19pm On Jul 11, 2022
Mexyz:

Our current wingers
Ziyech
CP
Odoi
So who are the wingers that we have in abundance that you're talking about? CP is injury plague, Ziyech finds it hard to beat defenders on one on one situations and Odoi is a no go area.
See Midfield that you say we lack,

Mount
Kante
J5
Kovacic
Gallagher
Loftus cheek
Gilmour
Barkley
So you tell me which of the above mentioned positions do we have in abundance. A CB buy is being worked on, same with an additional striker, infact a natural 9 can't work with the current style of play of Cfc, that was why Lukaku failed because we need someone who can play with the players on the picth and not just stay in the box 18 expecting a cross or something that he would just need to head in or tap in.

Kate is the only DM in the whole of that midfield. Don't tell me you fell for the hype of jorginho. Dude collapsed without kante or Loftus cheek because they did all the work for him. Since lukaku isn't our preferred style of striker, why didn't we buy G.Jesus instead. Or is G.jesus not more clinical than sterling?
Re: Raheem Sterling Signed For Chelsea by Soso990240(m): 5:46pm On Jul 11, 2022
2kurupt:

Hope you know that Pep alone has spent over 900 million euros on player purchases for Man City?

Around €984m according to transfermarkt. https://www.transfermarkt.com/pep-guardiola/spielertransfers/trainer/5672/station_id/128184/plus/1

You shouldn't be teasing people about cost of players as a man city fan.
OGA shut up.. i hate lies and propaganda. In d last 10 years, Man City have spent €984 million, cut the lies. Have Guardiola spent 10 years in the club? Even Man United have spent more €1.075 billion. Why d lies and propaganda against Guardiola?
Re: Raheem Sterling Signed For Chelsea by 2kurupt(m): 6:26pm On Jul 11, 2022
Soso990240:
OGA shut up.. i hate lies and propaganda. In d last 10 years, Man City have spent €984 million, cut the lies. Have Guardiola spent 10 years in the club? Even Man United have spent more €1.075 billion. Why d lies and propaganda against Guardiola?
When kids can't make a point in a conversation they resort to hurling insults at their superiors.

The internet is at your disposal to get your facts but you're too slow & ignorant.
Re: Raheem Sterling Signed For Chelsea by Soso990240(m): 9:22pm On Jul 11, 2022
2kurupt:

When kids can't make a point in a conversation they resort to hurling insults at their superiors.

The internet is at your disposal to get your facts but you're too slow & ignorant.
And ur little mind is telling u i manufactured the stats i presented to u? Please, try and research before you start misleading people, unless u are intentionally doing that
Re: Raheem Sterling Signed For Chelsea by oakinshield: 8:57am On Jul 12, 2022
43Ronin:

Kate is the only DM in the whole of that midfield. Don't tell me you fell for the hype of jorginho. Dude collapsed without kante or Loftus cheek because they did all the work for him. Since lukaku isn't our preferred style of striker, why didn't we buy G.Jesus instead. Or is G.jesus not more clinical than sterling?
name a single season where Gabriel Jesus scored more goals than Sterling. As for Jorginho, he is a Great dm and proved it with an European player of the year award and he has never relied on loftus cheek to support him and as for his partnership with Kante, they compliment each other very well because they hide each others flaws.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Footballers With Funny Names / Samuel Chukwueze And His Mother On A Boat Cruise (Photos) / Five Female Footballers Who Removed Their Jerseys To Celebrate A Goal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.