Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,737 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

Raheem Sterling Signed For Chelsea - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Raheem Sterling Signed For Chelsea (50981 Views)

Ibrahim Salisu Iriyos Signed For N5,000 By Super Stars Club In Kano / Raheem Sterling Apologises After Bizarre UCL Penalty (Photos) / Raheem Sterling’s Car Collection (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Raheem Sterling Signed For Chelsea by Soso990240(m): 5:10am On Jul 10, 2022
Wanbissaka:
45 million euros wasted
45 million Pounds not euro, una go still add extra 10 million pounds, depending on performance and later sell grin
Re: Raheem Sterling Signed For Chelsea by Soso990240(m): 5:12am On Jul 10, 2022
GeneralPula:
I no really like his style..

I wonder why Chelsea didn’t sign Mane..
Liverpool said they wont sell Mane to a direct Rival.. that means no premier league club could sign him.
Re: Raheem Sterling Signed For Chelsea by Amarisco(f): 5:18am On Jul 10, 2022
judedwriter:
Sterling impressed me so much at euro 2020...

I have never seen him play so well as I saw him at that competition.

Good one for the blues, but remember sterling has his off days as well o.

My respect for him went up after that

1 Like

Re: Raheem Sterling Signed For Chelsea by GeorgeNora: 5:31am On Jul 10, 2022
Cerebellum:
Meanwhile, Man-united fans looking at Ronaldo's update
what's Ronaldo's update?
Re: Raheem Sterling Signed For Chelsea by judedwriter(m): 5:48am On Jul 10, 2022
GeorgeNora:
what's Ronaldo's update?

Who cares tongue

Let him go to Mars if he cares... he has dissapointed man utd fans with his egotism.
Re: Raheem Sterling Signed For Chelsea by 3verblazing(m): 6:00am On Jul 10, 2022
Akfrenzy:
grin why is it that CHELSEA has this love for players that have YANSH grin grin

IVANOVICH

LUKAKU

STERLING grin grin
hazard grin
Re: Raheem Sterling Signed For Chelsea by DrTee1(m): 6:03am On Jul 10, 2022
George700:

Name of football manager pls?

It is a simulation computer software.
Here is its website: https://www.footballmanager.com/games/football-manager-2022

Regards.
Re: Raheem Sterling Signed For Chelsea by Nobody: 6:06am On Jul 10, 2022
tuzle:
Why does the picture look photoshopped
It is.
Re: Raheem Sterling Signed For Chelsea by Abdulmumin412(m): 6:08am On Jul 10, 2022
tuzle:
Why does the picture look photoshopped
Is photoshop na he has not sign yet but close to
Re: Raheem Sterling Signed For Chelsea by Iceberg3: 6:12am On Jul 10, 2022
Machinegun91:
Stingy guy
That title belongs to Bruno Fernandez
Re: Raheem Sterling Signed For Chelsea by alhaji04: 6:14am On Jul 10, 2022
GeneralPula:
Liverpool no go like release mane to chelsea or any rival club in England
Re: Raheem Sterling Signed For Chelsea by alhaji04: 6:20am On Jul 10, 2022
Soso990240:
45 million Pounds not euro, una go still add extra 10 million pounds, depending on performance and later sell grin
And later sell at 15 million euro... lolz, dem rush go buy mancity reminant.
Re: Raheem Sterling Signed For Chelsea by Jmichael1(m): 6:21am On Jul 10, 2022
Isoright.....
Re: Raheem Sterling Signed For Chelsea by Charly500(m): 6:25am On Jul 10, 2022
overated player
Re: Raheem Sterling Signed For Chelsea by yomi531(m): 6:35am On Jul 10, 2022
All the Chelsea fans yabbing Sterling here. Pls can we swap ? Make man utd give Una Sancho for Sterling. Someone that scored 136 goals from the wings for city is no longer good abi. England's best player at the Euros. The problem is that Messi and Cr7 has made it look like goal scoring is also the job of wingers. Sterling creates many chances in a match. He opens up spaces for his strikers. He also scores and assists. He is an upgrade on Pulisic, ziyech and all Chelsea wingers. Factos

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Raheem Sterling Signed For Chelsea by Mexyz(m): 6:37am On Jul 10, 2022
43Ronin:

I said it here that tuchel is nothing but a fluke, but my fellow Chelsea fans castigated me. What do we need Sterling for? We don't have a good CB, Midfielders, natural 9 and replacement wing backs, but he rushed to sign a winger he has abundance of. He will still fail this season.

Our current wingers
Ziyech
CP
Odoi
So who are the wingers that we have in abundance that you're talking about? CP is injury plague, Ziyech finds it hard to beat defenders on one on one situations and Odoi is a no go area.
See Midfield that you say we lack,

Mount
Kante
J5
Kovacic
Gallagher
Loftus cheek
Gilmour
Barkley
So you tell me which of the above mentioned positions do we have in abundance. A CB buy is being worked on, same with an additional striker, infact a natural 9 can't work with the current style of play of Cfc, that was why Lukaku failed because we need someone who can play with the players on the picth and not just stay in the box 18 expecting a cross or something that he would just need to head in or tap in.

1 Like

Re: Raheem Sterling Signed For Chelsea by complexBoss12: 6:51am On Jul 10, 2022
DrTee1:
There are rumours of Ronaldo & Neymar joining Chelsea.

I had bought them into Chelsea in Football Manager. The combo was marvellous. It would be awesome to see it in real life!

Lie small small nha, let me see Ronaldo and Neymar in your Chelsea FM!
Re: Raheem Sterling Signed For Chelsea by Soso990240(m): 7:25am On Jul 10, 2022
alhaji04:

And later sell at 15 million euro... lolz, dem rush go buy mancity reminant.
Later dem go de talk say Man City and Pep de spend much money on Players.. yet the bought Havert for 70 million pounds and bought Lord Lukaku for 97.5 million pounds grin
Re: Raheem Sterling Signed For Chelsea by Cmanforall: 7:27am On Jul 10, 2022
Wanbissaka:
45 million euros wasted
Where is that Nigerian Onuachu of a striker?
He's not yet made it to EPL?
Re: Raheem Sterling Signed For Chelsea by Bahamas95(m): 7:28am On Jul 10, 2022
43Ronin:

I said it here that tuchel is nothing but a fluke, but my fellow Chelsea fans castigated me. What do we need Sterling for? We don't have a good CB, Midfielders, natural 9 and replacement wing backs, but he rushed to sign a winger he has abundance of. He will still fail this season.
Which wingers are you referring to? Do you mean Pulisic, Ziyech, or Hudson Odoi? These guys are all useless in that Chelsea team. Chelsea doesn't have wingers in abundance, they should be flushed out and replaced ASAP.
Re: Raheem Sterling Signed For Chelsea by Soso990240(m): 7:35am On Jul 10, 2022
yomi531:
All the Chelsea fans yabbing Sterling here. Pls can we swap ? Make man utd give Una Sancho for Sterling. Someone that scored 136 goals from the wings for city is no longer good abi. England's best player at the Euros. The problem is that Messi and Cr7 has made it look like goal scoring is also the job of wingers. Sterling creates many chances in a match. He opens up spaces for his strikers. He also scores and assists. He is an upgrade on Pulisic, ziyech and all Chelsea wingers. Factos
I agree with you. Sterling is better than Havert Chelsea payed 70 million pounds for. If Sterling had scored his missed chances, he could have won Premier league golden boot on many occasions

1 Like

Re: Raheem Sterling Signed For Chelsea by Nyanabo(m): 7:35am On Jul 10, 2022
DrTee1:

I had bought them into Chelsea in Football Manager. The combo was marvellous. It would be awesome to see it in real life!

What football manager is that if you don't mind please.
Re: Raheem Sterling Signed For Chelsea by Soso990240(m): 7:37am On Jul 10, 2022
Cmanforall:

Where is that Nigerian Onuachu of a striker?
He's not yet made it to EPL?
His club refused to release him to WESTHAM because their bid no reach d guy worth. The guy felt bad and disappointed about that, he hasnt moved on fully

1 Like

Re: Raheem Sterling Signed For Chelsea by Noblex2011(m): 7:49am On Jul 10, 2022
Sterling.......
Watch out for the way some Chelsea fans will curse this guy
Re: Raheem Sterling Signed For Chelsea by openmine(m): 7:57am On Jul 10, 2022
Chelsea are yet to sign sterling!
Chelsea and man city have simply come to an agreement in terms of the transfer fee!
Sterling needs to go through medical before he signs and finally unveiled as a Chelsea player....before that,anything can happen!
However,sterling seems likely to go to Chelsea barring any last minute hijack from another club!
Re: Raheem Sterling Signed For Chelsea by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 7:58am On Jul 10, 2022
BESTScientist1:
The only winger that resembles a pregnant woman. How he twists and turns beats my imagination
grin grin you have bad mouth, leave my player alone
Re: Raheem Sterling Signed For Chelsea by oakinshield: 8:01am On Jul 10, 2022
GeneralPula:

Sterling is younger and has scored more goals than mane.
Re: Raheem Sterling Signed For Chelsea by Minjim: 8:01am On Jul 10, 2022
I just don't know why Pep is selling Starling.

Can only Hasland play upfront?

Well, City can always adapt
Re: Raheem Sterling Signed For Chelsea by Minjim: 8:02am On Jul 10, 2022
DrTee1:

Rumours! That's all it is
Re: Raheem Sterling Signed For Chelsea by oakinshield: 8:03am On Jul 10, 2022
Arysexy:
This guy can run pass ball, while pushing chest forward and his big nyash dragging him back.

Don't know him and Ahmed Musa who run faster than the ball
please don't compare sterling to Musa cus that's an insult to sterling

1 Like

Re: Raheem Sterling Signed For Chelsea by Minjim: 8:03am On Jul 10, 2022
Akfrenzy:
grin why is it that CHELSEA has this love for players that have YANSH grin grin

IVANOVICH
Hazard

LUKAKU

STERLING grin grin

Fixed
Re: Raheem Sterling Signed For Chelsea by Jayrow08: 8:03am On Jul 10, 2022
BESTScientist1:
The only winger that resembles a pregnant woman. How he twists and turns beats my imagination
Hahahaha..... LWTMB ooo wetin u go come talk about former Super Eagles goal keeper Agbim!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo To Train With Manchester United Under 21s (photo) / Five Female Footballers Who Removed Their Jerseys To Celebrate A Goal / Samuel Chukwueze And His Mother On A Boat Cruise (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.