Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,333 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

My Neighbor And My Wife Are In A Relationship, What Should I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbor And My Wife Are In A Relationship, What Should I Do? (4570 Views)

In A Relationship, What Statement Hurts You Most During An Argument? / Have You Ever Dated Or Had Sex With Your Neighbor ? And How Did It Go� / The Lady Has A Lot To Lose When It Comes To Relationship....what A Pity! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Neighbor And My Wife Are In A Relationship, What Should I Do? by Max122: 2:57am On Jul 10, 2022
My wife and I have an excellent relationship filled with love, admiration, and mutual respect. We have been married for over five years and are blessed with two amazing children. Generally, we are very good communicators and do not shy away from things that are bothering us. The issue I present to you in our marriage is an extrinsic one that we both disagree on how best to handle.

We live in an apartment complex with lots of young couples. There is a joint area where children play while the parents supervise. I have noticed that one of the husbands acts in a way that makes it obvious to me that he has a “crush” on my wife. Although I have tried not to let it bother me and even to become friends with him, his behavior constantly renews feelings of discomfort inside me to the point that it is difficult to ignore him.

My wife is an objectively extremely attractive woman combined with a magnetic, lively and charming personality. Whenever my neighbor is watching his children outside, he engages my wife in conversation. To be clear, he makes no attempts at overt romantic flirtation per se, but he is always looking for an excuse to interact with her. Interestingly, his social engagement with my wife is dramatically absent in the presence of his own wife or when I am around.

Surprisingly, when he and I are one on one, in contrast to his typical chattiness with my wife, his demeanor is remarkably introverted and aloof. He displays complete disinterest when we cross paths and I try to wish him a good day. Yet, there is no reason for me to believe that I have done anything to warrant animosity from him. I am a very easy-going, non-intimidating person, and I am particularly non-confrontational. Frankly, I find his contrasting demeanors to be shockingly transparent.

Read more
Re: My Neighbor And My Wife Are In A Relationship, What Should I Do? by Chicagoesontop: 3:15am On Jul 10, 2022
If you trust your wife you have nothing to worry about, unless you dont trust your wife then you guard her with all diligence, dont wait for a mistake to happen because prevention is better than cure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor And My Wife Are In A Relationship, What Should I Do? by Omotema(f): 3:26am On Jul 10, 2022
Well
If you are suspicious
Meet the man directly and act like you know what's going on between them

The man's expression will determine if they're cheating

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor And My Wife Are In A Relationship, What Should I Do? by RedChiefPriest: 3:51am On Jul 10, 2022
This your title is so misleading o
I was already bringing sledgehammer and Ak47 towards your post,ready to attack your neighbour, your neighbour's neighbour,your neighbour's neighbour's neighbour and you wife,until I realise say I no even need bring broom sef.

See people have been crushing on your wife before you got married to her and people will probably still be crushing on her and even on you for some years, but those people are not your problem. It is your wife you have business with.
TELL your wife straightforward that you don't want her getting close or having much conversation with the neighbour, tell her she should reduce it because you're not comfortable.
If your wife start saying it's just conversation and you should trust her,tell her you trust her more than any woman on earth apart from your mum, but it is that guy you don't trust at all.
So she should reduce everything with him and that's final.
Maybe your wife is too open hearted and too jovial that's why she's not seeing that flirty side of your neighbour because normally, she herself suppose don tone down everything herself without you needing to tell her.
Don't listen to any half brain slowpoke that will tell you you're too jealous or anything of sort,na reverse psychology used by those female Sluts and men that go around sleeping with other people's partner.
She's your wife so take charge of your family.

Dj! 2 keg of palmwine for me Make I use reason this matter further
Barman! Play me "Wife palaver" by Wizkid and Rihanna.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor And My Wife Are In A Relationship, What Should I Do? by Sirqt5(m): 3:56am On Jul 10, 2022
fake story

4 Likes

Re: My Neighbor And My Wife Are In A Relationship, What Should I Do? by Autobot05: 4:56am On Jul 10, 2022
Chicagoesontop:
If you trust your wife you have nothing to worry about, unless you dont trust your wife then you guard her with all diligence, dont wait for a mistake to happen because prevention is better than cure.

Trust a woman at your own risk sir

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️
Re: My Neighbor And My Wife Are In A Relationship, What Should I Do? by Sundrus: 5:00am On Jul 10, 2022
Some men just like to fvck married women. E be like say there use am swear for them. Oga op, the ball dey ur wife court oh. If her mind dey to fvck outside, nothing u go fit do to stop her oh.
Re: My Neighbor And My Wife Are In A Relationship, What Should I Do? by Stallionhorse: 5:02am On Jul 10, 2022
Also try and fucck his wife so you don't lose on all sides.. The truth is that if you complain about a man to your woman she will definitely fuccck him.. So just start planing divorce ahead..
Re: My Neighbor And My Wife Are In A Relationship, What Should I Do? by pyyxxaro: 6:19am On Jul 10, 2022
Tell your friend not to break her heart grin
Re: My Neighbor And My Wife Are In A Relationship, What Should I Do? by opribo(m): 6:32am On Jul 10, 2022
Chicagoesontop:

Trust is out of the question infact the popular saying is never trust a woman.
Re: My Neighbor And My Wife Are In A Relationship, What Should I Do? by bdon123(m): 6:59am On Jul 10, 2022
Chicagoesontop:
Trust or no trust ...do not accept it.tell ur wife i dnt like d closeness . .use ur head.One day dem go fck
Re: My Neighbor And My Wife Are In A Relationship, What Should I Do? by bdon123(m): 7:01am On Jul 10, 2022
Stallionhorse:
Also try and fucck his wife so you don't lose on all sides.. The truth is that if you complain about a man to your woman she will definitely fuccck him.. So just start planing divorce ahead..
U obviously are not married.Na mumu advice u dey giv so

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor And My Wife Are In A Relationship, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 10, 2022
Kai! embarassed dem suppose use dstv cable wipe you for neck angry

Re: My Neighbor And My Wife Are In A Relationship, What Should I Do? by Nostring: 8:12am On Jul 10, 2022
Una no see link.. na fake story
Re: My Neighbor And My Wife Are In A Relationship, What Should I Do? by DonMakaveli21: 8:57am On Jul 10, 2022
Before I comments on this your post I won ask you something first... Which University did you graduate from and which of the higher institutions do you lectures currently..? Because i see nothing here than who just came online to speak grammers.. all this guy's above me nor see any such con belike I dey alone here oo

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor And My Wife Are In A Relationship, What Should I Do? by MarianaTrench: 8:58am On Jul 10, 2022
Stallionhorse:

Na which kind advise be dis sef?
Re: My Neighbor And My Wife Are In A Relationship, What Should I Do? by stanvesco(m): 9:18am On Jul 10, 2022
Max122:
My wife and I have an excellent relationship filled with love, admiration, and mutual respect. We have been married for over five years and are blessed with two amazing children. Generally, we are very good communicators and do not shy away from things that are bothering us. The issue I present to you in our marriage is an extrinsic one that we both disagree on how best to handle.

We live in an apartment complex with lots of young couples. There is a joint area where children play while the parents supervise. I have noticed that one of the husbands acts in a way that makes it obvious to me that he has a “crush” on my wife. Although I have tried not to let it bother me and even to become friends with him, his behavior constantly renews feelings of discomfort inside me to the point that it is difficult to ignore him.

My wife is an objectively extremely attractive woman combined with a magnetic, lively and charming personality. Whenever my neighbor is watching his children outside, he engages my wife in conversation. To be clear, he makes no attempts at overt romantic flirtation per se, but he is always looking for an excuse to interact with her. Interestingly, his social engagement with my wife is dramatically absent in the presence of his own wife or when I am around.

Surprisingly, when he and I are one on one, in contrast to his typical chattiness with my wife, his demeanor is remarkably introverted and aloof. He displays complete disinterest when we cross paths and I try to wish him a good day. Yet, there is no reason for me to believe that I have done anything to warrant animosity from him. I am a very easy-going, non-intimidating person, and I am particularly non-confrontational. Frankly, I find his contrasting demeanors to be shockingly transparent.

Read more

My guy, it is okay if you are played upon outside your own best. But to be played upon in your own very space is the worst thing ever. Abeg draw a thick line abeg. Tell your wife straight up about it and Bann the conversation.

We humans are just like animals. Imagine you are a male cock and your wife is the mama chick. If you allow another male cock to keep displaying and displaying around her. With overt mating displays and say nothing; someday the actions would be left to biology alone and your lack of territoriality could leave your wife at the mercy of another cock.

Take charge; display overt territoriality. Display jealousy. When you see the conversation go out there. Flirt with his own wife also. Show your wife it matters oh ,bfor you raise the child of another by cuckolding.
Re: My Neighbor And My Wife Are In A Relationship, What Should I Do? by stanvesco(m): 9:19am On Jul 10, 2022
Sundrus:
Some men just like to fvck married women. E be like say there use am swear for them. Oga op, the ball dey ur wife court oh. If her mind dey to fvck outside, nothing u go fit do to stop her oh.

But to Bleep inside his own house na the greatest mumu him fit do
Re: My Neighbor And My Wife Are In A Relationship, What Should I Do? by Mekanus(m): 10:13am On Jul 10, 2022
DonMakaveli21:
Before I comments on this your post I won ask you something first... Which University did you graduate from and which of the higher institutions do you lectures currently..? Because i see nothing here than who just came online to speak grammers.. all this guy's above me nor see any such con belike I dey alone here oo
Me sef tire ooo. Him just dey blow big big grammar on top wetin I no know.
Re: My Neighbor And My Wife Are In A Relationship, What Should I Do? by imagrg(m): 10:30am On Jul 10, 2022
Your wife could be an easy prey. Stop that relationship pronto or she will betray your trust in her. That's how stupid some beautiful women can be when another man is showing interest in them. They think they are on top not knowing that they are giving themselves a bad name.
Re: My Neighbor And My Wife Are In A Relationship, What Should I Do? by Mercury12(m): 10:57am On Jul 10, 2022
Sundrus:
Some men just like to fvck married women . E be like say there use am swear for them. Oga op, the ball dey ur wife court oh. If her mind dey to fvck outside, nothing u go fit do to stop her oh.

As dem dey selfish and shameless nah.
If dem catch them and beat them like who thief I no care. Dem deserve am
Re: My Neighbor And My Wife Are In A Relationship, What Should I Do? by Moh247: 11:47am On Jul 10, 2022
We know it's fiction however, don't trust the demonic neighbour, make sure you mark your territory always whenever he is around with your wife... Kiss her and go all lovey Dovey in his presence to fustrate any romantic idea with your wife out of his head
Re: My Neighbor And My Wife Are In A Relationship, What Should I Do? by kwaso2: 11:52am On Jul 10, 2022
I honestly don't see another fault. I only see red flags which are apprehension from the male neighbor and HIS INSTINCT- most times in a relationship, don't ignore your mind, it's soul tie, it's a matter of time, that warning may happen.

I advise Mr. Husband, to share his thoughts with Mrs Wife. Let her see where the whole thing may be leading to if not checked/ controlled/ sincerely stopped. The person that owe you loyalty is madam not neighbor
Re: My Neighbor And My Wife Are In A Relationship, What Should I Do? by padi94(m): 12:47pm On Jul 10, 2022
Tell your wife to play along, Nd see if the man will take the bait.

If she gives you regular updates, know that she hasn't been compromised, but if she stop giving you updat just be suspecious, cos she have joined the dark side.
Re: My Neighbor And My Wife Are In A Relationship, What Should I Do? by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 1:02pm On Jul 10, 2022
Sundrus:

You're missing a lot, married women are very sweet and stress-free.

Trust me on this grin
Re: My Neighbor And My Wife Are In A Relationship, What Should I Do? by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 1:05pm On Jul 10, 2022
Mercury12:

As dem dey selfish and shameless nah.
If dem catch them and beat them like who thief I no care. Dem deserve am

Sex between two consentong adults whether married or not is not a crime. grin

You people should stop behaving like barbarians!
Re: My Neighbor And My Wife Are In A Relationship, What Should I Do? by ChoCho54(f): 1:11pm On Jul 10, 2022
Your neighbor no get wife ni?
Re: My Neighbor And My Wife Are In A Relationship, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 10, 2022
Kill yourself simple fool
Re: My Neighbor And My Wife Are In A Relationship, What Should I Do? by Sundrus: 2:57pm On Jul 10, 2022
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

You're missing a lot, married women are very sweet and stress-free.

Trust me on this grin
gigolo I hail oh

(1) (2) (Reply)

See what She sent to Him After They Broke Up / My Girlfriend Is Bleaching And I Am Calling It Quits / Can You Marry Someone You Have Never Had Sex With?. Nigerians Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.