Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,535 members, 7,827,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Who's Your Favourite Bible Character? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who's Your Favourite Bible Character? (9906 Views)

Which Bible Character Would You Pick For A Hangout And Why? / 2800-Year-Old Inscription Affirms Bible Character, Balaam Whose Donkey Talked To / If You.Are To Spend One Day With One Bible Character, Who Would It Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who's Your Favourite Bible Character? by Tboymessiah(m): 9:42am On Nov 27, 2022
NasoLifeBe!!!

Goliath, I know sey dat man na their MC oluomo for philistine dat year.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who's Your Favourite Bible Character? by Jeon(f): 9:42am On Nov 27, 2022
God1000:
and the first one is my real name
shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who's Your Favourite Bible Character? by God1000(m): 9:44am On Nov 27, 2022
Jeon:

shocked
happy Sunday
Re: Who's Your Favourite Bible Character? by Jones4190(m): 9:45am On Nov 27, 2022
Solomon, I need the wisdom of Solomon to handle my numerous girlfriends
Re: Who's Your Favourite Bible Character? by skukimania(f): 9:46am On Nov 27, 2022
Esther and Susannah!
Re: Who's Your Favourite Bible Character? by CapitalCee(m): 9:46am On Nov 27, 2022
David
Re: Who's Your Favourite Bible Character? by Yampotatocarrot(m): 9:47am On Nov 27, 2022
Tallesty1:
Onan.
Genesis 38:8-10

8 Then Judah said to Onan, “Sleep with your brother’s wife and fulfill your duty to her as a brother-in-law to raise up offspring for your brother.” 9 But Onan knew that the child would not be his; so whenever he slept with his brother’s wife, he spilled his semen on the ground to keep from providing offspring for his brother. 10 What he did was wicked in the Lord’s sight; so the Lord put him to death also.

Dude invented family planning without even knowing

Lol, you no serious... Loooooooooooooooooooooooool
Re: Who's Your Favourite Bible Character? by Dozzywest(m): 9:49am On Nov 27, 2022
Asmodeus in the book of Tobith
Re: Who's Your Favourite Bible Character? by A1kennedy(m): 9:49am On Nov 27, 2022
Jesus: Savior
Joseph: Savior
Moses: Savior
David: Savior
Judith: Savior
Easter: Savior
Solomon: wisdom
Hezekiah: wisdom
Abraham: faith
Jacob: strength
Re: Who's Your Favourite Bible Character? by MVLOX(m): 9:51am On Nov 27, 2022
David .... This simply because he knew clearly that he was not a perfect man, but he was always so quick to admit his errors when they were pointed out to him. He was also always ready to serve the punishment for his sins. His character has helped to work hard on this special quality of taking responsibility for my every action and stop or above the habit of giving excuses when my short fallings are shown to me.

1 Like

Re: Who's Your Favourite Bible Character? by OlawaleBammie: 9:53am On Nov 27, 2022
Solomon
Re: Who's Your Favourite Bible Character? by phemmyfour: 9:54am On Nov 27, 2022
minks:
The Bible is the most inspiring book I've ever read. It is based primarily on the lives of God's people through history and preserved for us by God Himself.
From the stories of the lives of God's servants in the Bible, my favourite character is Joseph.
The story of Joseph inspires me to serve God in all circumstances and trust Him to bring His plan to pass in my life.

Who's your favourite Bible character and what have you learned from his/her life?
Abraham....the man with the crazy faith

1 Like

Re: Who's Your Favourite Bible Character? by drdeath: 9:55am On Nov 27, 2022
minks:
The Bible is the most inspiring book I've ever read. It is based primarily on the lives of God's people through history and preserved for us by God Himself.
From the stories of the lives of God's servants in the Bible, my favourite character is Joseph.
The story of Joseph inspires me to serve God in all circumstances and trust Him to bring His plan to pass in my life.

Who's your favourite Bible character and what have you learned from his/her life?
King David!

1 Like

Re: Who's Your Favourite Bible Character? by Badguy77(m): 10:01am On Nov 27, 2022
Solomon all the way
Re: Who's Your Favourite Bible Character? by chibabyboy: 10:01am On Nov 27, 2022
[you are very far behind, you must be a shadow of yourself. cryuote author=Slawomirr post=118716255]Damnnn niggar
Ain't got no one

There is nothing special about them

They are all people with delusion of grandeur mentality....they form wetin them nor be

Especially that Jesus...that false son of one naive carpenter
Called Joseph..he pain me say man like Joseph just allow Mary deceive am say she conceive by the Holy spirit whereas na one guy man knack her belle[/quote]
Re: Who's Your Favourite Bible Character? by gworldomer: 10:02am On Nov 27, 2022
JOB .............YESHUA is the perfect example for all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who's Your Favourite Bible Character? by Gaabasky: 10:07am On Nov 27, 2022
The Preacher.
Re: Who's Your Favourite Bible Character? by chukkystar(m): 10:13am On Nov 27, 2022
David's Top Warrior and Bodyguard Benaiah.
Re: Who's Your Favourite Bible Character? by Sanmel(f): 10:13am On Nov 27, 2022
Moses..
Re: Who's Your Favourite Bible Character? by LegalWolf: 10:15am On Nov 27, 2022
bluefilm:
I am so much fascinated by Lucifer.

I think TenQ will too as both of them love breathing out lies …like father like son grin
Re: Who's Your Favourite Bible Character? by Jeon(f): 10:16am On Nov 27, 2022
God1000:
happy Sunday
Same here.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who's Your Favourite Bible Character? by colossus91(m): 10:21am On Nov 27, 2022
Solomon, David and Jesus.
Re: Who's Your Favourite Bible Character? by tete7000(m): 10:21am On Nov 27, 2022
Jeon:
Joseph

Jesus

You share my thoughts. The two Josephs I know in the scripture (the dreamer and Jesus's foster father) have such flawless lives, I couldn't stop admiring them. After them Christ, the flawless and perfect image of the invisible God comes to mind.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who's Your Favourite Bible Character? by Qardinalcaptain: 10:30am On Nov 27, 2022
Moses..kala,daju
Re: Who's Your Favourite Bible Character? by Natbrowny: 10:30am On Nov 27, 2022
Eve, Jonah and Jezebel. E get why
Re: Who's Your Favourite Bible Character? by kingthreat(m): 10:30am On Nov 27, 2022
Greatest Hero: Prophet Elijah, David
Greatest Villian: Absalom, Jezebel
Greatest Simp: Ahab, Samson
Greatest Red Piller: Solo my main man grin
Re: Who's Your Favourite Bible Character? by onome2013: 10:32am On Nov 27, 2022
King Solomon
Re: Who's Your Favourite Bible Character? by phorget(m): 10:33am On Nov 27, 2022
I'll go for Jonathan the son of Saul. His loyalty to David is top notch even siding a friend rather than a father.
Stand for the truth and not for the religion, tribe or kinsmen.

1 Like

Re: Who's Your Favourite Bible Character? by kingi777: 10:33am On Nov 27, 2022
Daniel. God bestowed him with excellent spirit
Re: Who's Your Favourite Bible Character? by Benoxvals(m): 10:36am On Nov 27, 2022
Judas
Re: Who's Your Favourite Bible Character? by asahnwaKC: 10:38am On Nov 27, 2022
Dilaila kiss
Re: Who's Your Favourite Bible Character? by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 27, 2022
Jesus Christ is an awesome character then Moses

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides / Which Son Did God Ask Abraham To Sacrifice? / Tell Me About The Freemasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.