Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Who's Your Favourite Bible Character? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who's Your Favourite Bible Character? (9907 Views)

Which Bible Character Would You Pick For A Hangout And Why? / 2800-Year-Old Inscription Affirms Bible Character, Balaam Whose Donkey Talked To / If You.Are To Spend One Day With One Bible Character, Who Would It Be? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Who's Your Favourite Bible Character? by KnownUnknown: 10:45am On Nov 27, 2022
The Lord God: crazy, capricious, homicidal, immoral, unethical, authoritarian, deplorable, and oh so magical.
Re: Who's Your Favourite Bible Character? by kareemkamil(m): 10:46am On Nov 27, 2022
Bible, wake-up my black brothers and sisters.
Re: Who's Your Favourite Bible Character? by MrKodak(m): 10:46am On Nov 27, 2022
JOB! From riches to nothing all because of a dick measuring contest btw Jehovah and Lucifer. And yet, he never for once faltered.

Re: Who's Your Favourite Bible Character? by orisa37: 10:47am On Nov 27, 2022
JESUS CHRIST THE RIGHTEOUS.
HE IS THE WORD OF GOD, OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR.
Re: Who's Your Favourite Bible Character? by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 27, 2022
bluefilm:
I am so much fascinated by Lucifer.

there is nothing fascinating about him, he is a looser, full of anger hate and bitterness, his only power is deception, here on earth a human is more powerful than Lucifer but we are vulnerable to his tricks.
99% of the devil's mission he accomplishes through men.
the devil is fascinated about you.

Re: Who's Your Favourite Bible Character? by Dbakre1: 10:50am On Nov 27, 2022
Paul, a funny and unpredictable character who commercialized Christianity.
Re: Who's Your Favourite Bible Character? by bluefilm: 10:51am On Nov 27, 2022
zimdante:
there is nothing fascinating about him, he is a looser, full of anger hate and bitterness, his only power is deception, here on earth a human is more powerful than Lucifer but we are vulnerable to his tricks.
99% of the devil's mission he accomplishes through men.
the devil is fascinated about you.

Lucifer is the light bringer.

Lucifer brings enlightenment and knowledge.

Lucifer deserves to be fascinated about.
Re: Who's Your Favourite Bible Character? by zudozz: 11:01am On Nov 27, 2022
David!
Re: Who's Your Favourite Bible Character? by professorsunday(m): 11:02am On Nov 27, 2022
Daniel and Elisha
Above all Jesus Christ is the greatest of all
Re: Who's Your Favourite Bible Character? by orisa37: 11:09am On Nov 27, 2022
Jesus: The LIGHT of God.

Jesus: The GOODNESS of God.

Jesus: The LIFE of God.

Christ: THE FAITH.

Christ: THE HOPE.

CHRIST: PEACE OF GOD.

CHRIST: GOD IN LOVE.

JESUS CHRIST THE SUCCESS.
Re: Who's Your Favourite Bible Character? by AfonjaConehead: 11:11am On Nov 27, 2022
Definitely David.
A warrior and a man who loved God so much.
Had lotsa ups and downs but was always quick to amend his ways with the Father.
His love and regards for God knew no bounds and couldn't be more expressed in the book of Psalms.

I read Psalms 150 almost everyday and I plan to memorize it so I can chant it anytime to my best buddy and heavenly Father always.....all lovers of the heavenly Father should memorize Psalms 150.

Re: Who's Your Favourite Bible Character? by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 27, 2022
bluefilm:

Lucifer is the light bringer.
Lucifer brings enlightenment and knowledge.
Lucifer deserves to be fascinated about.
He was before the fall, Lucifer is the ruler of the kingdom of darkness He brings dark wisdom, the wrong kind of knowledge.

Re: Who's Your Favourite Bible Character? by Deepsky(m): 11:15am On Nov 27, 2022
Elijah
Re: Who's Your Favourite Bible Character? by Olorilolo(f): 11:18am On Nov 27, 2022
LadyRosa:
David.

A crazy man that loves God.
You got that right, very quick to errors, quick to take stupid decisions, failed as a father, leader and king but loved God so much. He was always quick to confess these sins and that's why God named a man after his very own heart.

God has never seeked perfection from us, Just a broken and contrite heart.

Re: Who's Your Favourite Bible Character? by Williams876: 11:20am On Nov 27, 2022
Moses and David
Re: Who's Your Favourite Bible Character? by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 27, 2022
The only character God vouched for!

Job!

“Their is NONE like him”

Re: Who's Your Favourite Bible Character? by Uchedizzy(f): 11:40am On Nov 27, 2022
Job
Re: Who's Your Favourite Bible Character? by baralatie(m): 11:41am On Nov 27, 2022
Jesus Christ of Nazareth because everything about the bible is about him
Re: Who's Your Favourite Bible Character? by chikason22(m): 11:42am On Nov 27, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Ain't got no one

There is nothing special about them

They are all people with delusion of grandeur mentality....they form wetin them nor be

Especially that Jesus...that false son of one naive carpenter
Called Joseph..he pain me say man like Joseph just allow Mary deceive am say she conceive by the Holy spirit whereas na one guy man knack her belle

If only your cage was locked. This nonsense wouldn't have happened. angry

Re: Who's Your Favourite Bible Character? by baralatie(m): 11:42am On Nov 27, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
The only character God vouched for!

Job!

“Their is NONE like him”
Not correct
God said this is my beloved Son hear ye him
Again!God said I have glorified your name and I will glorify it again ..this is in the presence of all people at the tomb of Lazarus
And remember Daniel, Abraham
Re: Who's Your Favourite Bible Character? by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 27, 2022
baralatie:

Not correct
God said this is my beloved Son hear ye him

Do you know the meaning of the English word “NONE”
Re: Who's Your Favourite Bible Character? by kerry57: 11:46am On Nov 27, 2022
Jesu ati David
Re: Who's Your Favourite Bible Character? by AJCs(m): 11:46am On Nov 27, 2022
Anything less than Jesus as long as Bible is concerned is "No go area"!
Re: Who's Your Favourite Bible Character? by FOLAESO1: 11:48am On Nov 27, 2022
Charisco:
Joseph and the second person is Solomon
SOLO?
Re: Who's Your Favourite Bible Character? by Fairview1: 11:50am On Nov 27, 2022
Come on Guys,

And no one has mentioned Paul?

Paul is my favourite Bible character. The man who single handedly wrote 60% of the New testament.

He took the goespel to the hittens. Defiled persecussion across different boarders, races, creeds and geographies.

He influenced modern day literature as I see many people like myself adopting his writing pattern even the majority of jounalists.

He was also a skillful entrepreneur who makes tent for a living and took his enterprise to wherever he goes. Paul is the man.

For me, Paul made more impact than Jesus, maybe because he lived longer than Jesus as the son of man only carried out his ministry for just 3years before his death.

In conclusion, every Bible character is unique in their own way and are know for different exploit. But you see Paul, Dr Luke, Daniel and Jesus, understand them and how they lived you will never need any motivational speaker to get motivated and inspired to achieve more in life.

Re: Who's Your Favourite Bible Character? by Allison012: 11:56am On Nov 27, 2022
Utanisco:
JUdas Iscariot

Without this nigga
We will never have salvation

Thankyou Judas Iscariot
Thankyou Jerusalem
Thankyou isreal

Thankyou Jesus

Bro you are on point. When i saw this thread, i reasoned thesame thing. Without judas iscarrot, jesus would'nt have died for our sin.

Another person is John Beloved. na him make know how dreadful hellfire dey. John would'nt have written that revelation abeg. Anything i do, i remember hellfire.
Re: Who's Your Favourite Bible Character? by SeriouslySense(m): 12:08pm On Nov 27, 2022
It would Jesus himself, so God is my favorite character smiley smiley.

I hope Jesus comes back soon, and i hope God takes us who are waiting to his heavenly kingdom.
Re: Who's Your Favourite Bible Character? by MeghaneMorgane(f): 12:10pm On Nov 27, 2022
I love Apostle Paul. I loved his missionary works.

Re: Who's Your Favourite Bible Character? by dinomcjohn: 12:14pm On Nov 27, 2022
First and foremost is Jesus. He cannot and should not be compared to others. Jesus was some specially sent by God to show His love to humanity. Jesus was a perfect example of humility, compassion and love. He fed the hungry, healed the sick, raised the dead, cast out demons and overcame nature. Jesus never wanted fame or glory, he asked men to give God all the glory. Jesus was and is the Son of the living God.

If I have to choose a Bible character, I would choose David for one reason: David loved God and gave God all thanks, praise and glory all through his life. That's why his life was so blessed. From a neglected shepherd, he became the greatest king if Israel. In fact, we should note that Solomon's success cannot be entirely separated from David's influence on his life.
Re: Who's Your Favourite Bible Character? by Yomit71(m): 12:14pm On Nov 27, 2022
Jesus

Abraham

Paul
Re: Who's Your Favourite Bible Character? by Franking: 12:49pm On Nov 27, 2022
Jonah. I wan to know how he spent days in the belly of a fish without being digested. Was he sitting down, lying down or standing the whole time. grin
Re: Who's Your Favourite Bible Character? by Bluntemperor: 12:55pm On Nov 27, 2022
minks:

Another person I like so much is David. His love for God inspires me to seek God with all my heart.

God bless you brother!
David was the man after God's heart - with melody,praise, worship with various instruments!
Jesus Christ has come to fulfil all the Christians lack both in the Law and Prophets!
Jesus is the New Characters of ALL Christians as was first displayed by the Apostles in the book of Acts- where they prayed and shared things in Common!

Which Son Did God Ask Abraham To Sacrifice? / Expose About Israel And Palestine - What You Need To Know Before Taking Sides / Tell Me About The Freemasons