Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,429 members, 7,812,266 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard (66684 Views)

Tinubu Confirms Kashim Shettima As His Running Mate / Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard / Umar Ganduje Might Be Tinubu's Running Mate (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Fira09(m): 2:05pm On Jul 10, 2022
seunmsg:
Congratulations to Senator Ibrahim Shettima. With his nomination, APC should win Borno, Yobe and Gombe clearly. The party should also come second in Adamawa and with LP gaining momentum in Plateau and Taraba (two traditional PDP states, APC should win North East slightly over Atiku.

You are disgrace to Human hood.

Your statement is a total trash.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by ibechris(m): 2:05pm On Jul 10, 2022
cpu2006:
Like for SHETIMA
Share for EL-RUFAI

These two are Bokoharam and Bandit.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by DKM123: 2:05pm On Jul 10, 2022
Hahahaha! It's the way they are always wearing shaky shaky daddy white tee-shirt now for me. No more cultist cap and agbado-agbada again! E must young by faya by force! Hahahaha!

They know the gullible Nigerians they are deceiving sha! It can never be me. God forb!d BAT thing.

Anyway, so it's the same Shettima that was fingered in Bokoharam scandal that he picked as vice. Hahahaha! Una dey ment for this country. Those supporting this especially the Christians aren't very well upstairs.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Oyinlomobambam(m): 2:05pm On Jul 10, 2022
phemmyjohnson:
Help JAGABAN don carry me go where I no know ..Christians thrown under the bus in a bid to get the presidency .. My question is would the core north have supported a Christian Christian presidency too ?

Are you going to support him if he picks someone else?

Some of us love it that way, because it will reduce his votes and popularity

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by stanluiz(m): 2:06pm On Jul 10, 2022
Chinjo2:
This same Shetima who was responsible for kidnapping of Chibok girls just to smear the personality of Goodluck Jonathan.
He sponsor Boko Haram. Him and Ali ndume used Boko Haram to frustrate Jonathan in borno.

We don't want Boko Haram in Aso rock.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Femeto: 2:06pm On Jul 10, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by deltaprincess(f): 2:06pm On Jul 10, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Congratulations to Peter Obi in advance, infact my president Obi should start writing his presidential swearing in speech. His presidency is a done deal.

Tinubu seems to be a threat, but who he's taking as his running mate, I realized that the agbado and cassava munching goblin is not serious at all about his presidential ambition. Man his a bunch of joke.

Olodo!! Peter Obi can only win on Social Media!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by kingyakos: 2:06pm On Jul 10, 2022
So Buhari is now the party leader grin grin grin grin

Tinubu funny die

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by ratiken(m): 2:06pm On Jul 10, 2022
I hope the Adeboyes will be bold enough to campaign against this ticket like they campaigned against Jonathan.

Imagine the church playing backdoor politics to asorock because of Osibanjo. Their eyes don clear.... see what they have done to Christianity all over the country

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Dscop: 2:06pm On Jul 10, 2022
cpu2006:
Like for SHETIMA
Share for EL-RUFAI

How old are you?

1 Like

Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by VladimirPutiin(m): 2:07pm On Jul 10, 2022
phemmyjohnson:
Help JAGABAN don carry me go where I no know ..Christians thrown under the bus in a bid to get the presidency .. My question is would the core north have supported a Christian Christian presidency too ?

Never.

1 Like

Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Ulunne777(f): 2:07pm On Jul 10, 2022
cpu2006:
Like for SHETIMA
Share for EL-RUFAI

My brother na to report you.Both are the same
Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Donpaper: 2:07pm On Jul 10, 2022
seunmsg:
Congratulations to Senator Ibrahim Shettima. Looking at the level of loyalty and commitment he showed to Tinubu during the primary election, I’m not surprised at his nomination. He’s an excellent administrator and a loyal party man. He will make a good Vice President. With this, Tinubu’s presidency is a done deal.

With his nomination, APC should win Borno, Yobe and Gombe clearly. The party should also come second in Adamawa and with LP gaining momentum in Plateau and Taraba (two traditional PDP states, APC should win North East slightly over Atiku.

VP of Oduduwa Republic

12 Likes

Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Franking: 2:07pm On Jul 10, 2022
No wonder they are called Jagabandits!

3 Likes

Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Prince111111: 2:07pm On Jul 10, 2022
seunmsg:
Congratulations to Senator Ibrahim Shettima. With his nomination, APC should win Borno, Yobe and Gombe clearly. The party should also come second in Adamawa and with LP gaining momentum in Plateau and Taraba (two traditional PDP states, APC should win North East slightly over Atiku.
una don come again ba? No be only Northeast he go win as if Shettima dey control Yobe and Gombe

9 Likes

Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Igboslayer: 2:07pm On Jul 10, 2022
Chinjo2:
This same Shetima who was responsible for kidnapping of Chibok girls just to smear the personality of Goodluck Jonathan.
You guys can lie.
Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by tunapawizzy: 2:08pm On Jul 10, 2022
cpu2006:
Like for SHETIMA
Share for EL-RUFAI
There should be dislike button on nairaland

7 Likes

Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Hydroxide(m): 2:08pm On Jul 10, 2022
deltaprincess:

Olodo!! Peter Obi can only win on Social Media!!
you will rather vote tinubu than Peter Obi? My delta sister, reason well nae.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 10, 2022
phemmyjohnson:

NEVER!

1 Like

Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by omokab: 2:08pm On Jul 10, 2022
phemmyjohnson:
he has never carry you go anywhere you don't know except you don't understand simple game of politics or you don't want him to win. In honesty he can't use Christian to win in the north. With this he will have support from the north and south west forget about online noise . majority of Yoruba Christian will vote for him base on tiwa ntiwa and his legacy . Then we Yoruba are not fanatics like in the north . we are liberal and we understand life outside politics.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by VladimirPutiin(m): 2:08pm On Jul 10, 2022
seunmsg:
Congratulations to Senator Ibrahim Shettima. Looking at the level of loyalty and commitment he showed to Tinubu during the primary election, I’m not surprised at his nomination. He’s an excellent administrator and a loyal party man. He will make a good Vice President. With this, Tinubu’s presidency is a done deal.

With his nomination, APC should win Borno, Yobe and Gombe clearly. The party should also come second in Adamawa and with LP gaining momentum in Plateau and Taraba (two traditional PDP states, APC should win North East slightly over Atiku.

Shettima a well know Boko haramist ?? It’s okay. We will let you know this country can’t be overrun by Islamic terrorists

13 Likes

Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Judolisco(m): 2:08pm On Jul 10, 2022
We no dey vote
Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by sweetgala(m): 2:09pm On Jul 10, 2022
Chinjo2:

You don't have to defame a man because of your tribal bigotry. The FG lead by the chief of staff denied the occurrence of the kidnap of the chibok girls for 4 -7 days, the governor made attempts to contact the president to act and dispatch the military and police to mount a rescue operation but both the president and handlers kept insisting there was nothing kidnap and it was all a political attack on the authority of the president, the governor went crying on public TV and then the FG was forced to take actions but ir was already too late the girls had been split by BH, the president's wife then went on TV and made a mockery of herself and the country.

These above are facts curated in history

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by muykem: 2:09pm On Jul 10, 2022
Congratulations to him. He stands with Tinubu all along.

2 Likes

Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by chypotenti(m): 2:09pm On Jul 10, 2022
OK!!!
Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by ibechris(m): 2:09pm On Jul 10, 2022
This has never happened in our history....and the first man who tried it was denied victory.

God hands is about to change the political climate in this country.

And I see two wonderful men as our new President and vice come next year.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by seunmsg(m): 2:10pm On Jul 10, 2022
Prince111111:
una don come again ba? No be only Northeast he go win as if Shettima dey control Yobe and Gombe

You can take it to the bank, APC is going to clear Borno, Yobe and Gombe massively. In fact, we should be looking at around 1.2million votes in Borno state alone. It will be massive.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 10, 2022
ratiken:
I hope the Adeboyes will be bold enough to campaign against this ticket like they campaigned against Jonathan.

Imagine the church playing backdoor politics to asorock because of Osibanjo. Their eyes don clear.... see what they have done to Christianity all over the country

God will definitely punish whosoever contributed to the country's failure

2 Likes

Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by boxypane(m): 2:10pm On Jul 10, 2022
Nor be under this guy Administration Boko Haram start? Finally APC don crash. Let Nigerians please unite for Obi.

19 Likes

Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Tochitee(m): 2:10pm On Jul 10, 2022
Wooow! That's the only winning combination that can stop Atiku. God bless jagaban! The incoming president of the federal republic of Nigeria.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 10, 2022
Awon Ole
Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Splitmind: 2:10pm On Jul 10, 2022
Praise be to Allah, APC is winning this election for sure!

Sai Tinubu 2023!

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Tinubu Blasted As He 'Teaches Atiku Abubakar A Lesson' At Lagos APC Rally / Chicago State University Reconfirms Tinubu's Certificate / Pictures Of Ogoni Clean-up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.