Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard (66714 Views)

Tinubu Confirms Kashim Shettima As His Running Mate / Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard / Umar Ganduje Might Be Tinubu's Running Mate (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by ExoticPlanner(f): 2:21pm On Jul 10, 2022
Like for Tinubu, Share for Obi. Let's settle this once and for all.

In another news,
I play this on Repeat daily, if you have not downloaded this Song that has been taking over Radiowaves, you are getting late. I so much love where he says "Put your trust in God, because humanbeing na human being!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXTYM7L_RUA

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Salvador1: 2:22pm On Jul 10, 2022
phemmyjohnson post=114594531:
Help JAGABAN don carry me go where I no know .
.Christians thrown under the bus in a bid to get the presidency .. My question is would the core north have supported a Christian Christian presidency too ?
zic aloma comedy skit I really love that part.

God help us oo cos tinubu wan carry us go where we don't know.

Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 10, 2022
Allahisarapist:
All Christians in Nigeria lets stand up now and stop what is about to befall Christians if we allow Apc to win.
I think we all have heard the news about what is happening in southern Kaduna
What impetus, that a ruling power has to relegate the Christians from the scheme of things.
Ask yourself is Nigeria a Muslim country?
As a true yoruba Christian I and my family are obediently yusuful.

Great decision, sir. But how would you take it when all Muslims vote for their faith by giving their votes to Tinubu, a Muslim? I trust you'll respect their choice as they're not making any bones about yours? The new song then is, Live and let live!

1 Like

Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by phemmyjohnson: 2:22pm On Jul 10, 2022
omokab:
he has never carry you go anywhere you don't know except you don't understand simple game of politics or you don't want him to win. In honesty he can't use Christian to win in the north. With this he will have support from the north and south west forget about online noise . majority of Yoruba Christian will vote for him base on tiwa ntiwa and his legacy . Then we Yoruba are not fanatics like in the north . we are liberal and we understand life outside politics.

His chances will stand if the south west will drop religious motives and stand on a south west agenda .nevertheless you and I both can see what the Fulani and northern juhadist are promoting!! We have to balance this one way or the other or else this country will be totally islamized and fulanized .. so when will be the end of the pointless killings from above if there’s no balance in power

2 Likes

Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by ElSudani: 2:22pm On Jul 10, 2022
tesppidd:
The funny thing here is that those complaining the most about Tinubu's Muslim running mate are those who would never vote him anyway; even if he picked the Pope as his running mate.

God bless you. The people who spent years referring to northerners as terrorists and head slammers cannot suddenly become blind to religion.
Just a couple of months ago Datti Ahmed would have been called a Fulani terrorist.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 10, 2022
Peter obi na catholic abi, does catholics regards CAN in Nigeria?

Handicap -1 8.00odd
Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Okwyjesus(m): 2:22pm On Jul 10, 2022
phemmyjohnson:
Help JAGABAN don carry me go where I no know ..Christians thrown under the bus in a bid to get the presidency .. My question is would the core north have supported a Christian Christian presidency too ?

This Tinubu is self
Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by deltaprincess(f): 2:23pm On Jul 10, 2022
musa234:
Must you insult her to drive your message? I am voting Peter obi and I am from Kano.

Good luck!!
Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Dscop: 2:23pm On Jul 10, 2022
So in the whole of northern Nigeria, APC cannot find a single Christian? I'm waiting how they gonna sell a Muslim-Muslim ticket to Nigeria.

If this is true and you're a Christian and you leave your house to go and vote a Muslim-Muslim ticket in a country where terrorists killed church members just few weeks ago and not a single person has been arrested, they you deserve whatever befalls you in the years to follow.

If any of you start shouting America pls come help us, I go curse una, Putin can help; deal with your self inflicted wahala it's only gonna be till 2031.

As you lay your bed...

That guy doesn't even look healthy, must he die like a dog in Aso Rock because he wants power by all means?

Man would never learn. If you're not happy without it, you'll never be happy when you finally get it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Babaken(m): 2:23pm On Jul 10, 2022
Wingscloud:
Omo if you know weti good for you before you vote know that all Nigerian Politicians are same. Don't expect too much.

Peter was once in PDP, changed his party and became a saint Peter.

Atiku we all know is a criminal.

Jagaban has been on the news for wrong things.

Choose your poison carefully
2019 Atiku was only a criminal but bubu was criminal, kidnapper and a terrorist.
Tinubu is all in combine. Because Tinubu is the man that market bubu when he is aware of who bubu is all because of self ambition.

5 Likes

Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Ddokie: 2:24pm On Jul 10, 2022
ndidibabe:
What does religion have to do with governance?

That question only comes to play when christians are on the receiving end.

Kangaroo.

6 Likes

Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 10, 2022
seunmsg:
Congratulations to Senator Ibrahim Shettima. Looking at the level of loyalty and commitment he showed to Tinubu during the primary election, I’m not surprised at his nomination. He’s an excellent administrator and a loyal party man. He will make a good Vice President. With this, Tinubu’s presidency is a done deal.

With his nomination, APC should win Borno, Yobe and Gombe clearly. The party should also come second in Adamawa and with LP gaining momentum in Plateau and Taraba (two traditional PDP states, APC should win North East slightly over Atiku.

Nasir El-Rufai would have been the best choice but because of IBOs propaganda over the killings in Southern Zaria, the noise / propaganda would been too much. Nasir El - Rufai belongs to the power blocs that brought Obj to power in 1999. I don't know much about Shettima, the person I know who would have tackled Ali Modu- Sheriff was Seidu Pindar who was diplomatically and systematically assassinated before election. He was a friend to El - Rufai.

Let us watch how it goes.

I will give my comments later when this topic gets to page 16 because of IBOS outburst over Muslim - Muslim ticket. Nobody is talking about Traditional worshippers. A human rights lawyer, Malcolm Omoirhobo also needs to be represented.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by juman(m): 2:24pm On Jul 10, 2022
Tinubu is a politician with difference.

He is credible, genuine, smart, astute and practical.

2 Likes

Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by saintrow1: 2:24pm On Jul 10, 2022
Allahisarapist:
All Christians in Nigeria lets stand up now and stop what is about to befall Christians if we allow Apc to win.
What impetus, that a ruling power has to relegate the Christians from the scheme of things.

Another fake yoruba

1 Like

Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by PointZerom: 2:25pm On Jul 10, 2022
truthfinder319:
Senator Shettima deserves it. The north will vote en nasse fir Tinubu Shettima ticket. Atiku Okowa and ObiBabaAhmed cannot withstand Bola Ahmed

1 Like

Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 10, 2022
Strikethem:
I love how Tinubu threw away his ambition into the the waste bin.

Christians should as a matter of urgency vote peter obi.

Great decision, sir. But how would you take it when all Muslims vote for their faith by giving their votes to Tinubu, a Muslim? I trust you'll respect their choice as they're not making any bones about yours? The new song then is, Live and let live!
Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by AntonVince: 2:25pm On Jul 10, 2022
The APC has once again proven itself to be a truly divisive Janjaweedal Islamic party, with no regard for our diversities.

President - MUSLIM
Party Chairman - MUSLIM
Senate President - MUSLIM
HoR Speaker - MUSLIM
Presidential Candidate - MUSLIM
Vice Presidential Candidate - MUSLIM

...and should (God forbids it) this octogenarian thief wins, he will hand over to another MUSLIM in 2031 to ensure 24 straight years of Muslim leadership. They are scheming to ensure that a Christian never gets to Aso Rock again.

Satanic party!

angry

11 Likes

Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Coldfeets: 2:25pm On Jul 10, 2022
fiizznation:
Tinubu has nothing to offer and I urge reasonable Nigerians to reject him and his corrupt ways

He's already rejected.

5 Likes

Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by YoungDaNaval(m): 2:25pm On Jul 10, 2022
Foodforthought:

This right here is the main issue. I don't trust Kwankwaso. If he doesn't then his emergence along with Atiku's and Shettima's greatly divides Northern votes.
Yea Kwakwaso is the knight of this game of cheese. His moves are unpredictable grin

But all along its a win win for Obi
Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Samunique(m): 2:26pm On Jul 10, 2022
flamingREED:
It's clear Nigeria's cup is full.

I see God's doing in this.

Like how ?

To punish Nigeria again ?
Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by MossLuv: 2:26pm On Jul 10, 2022
Muslim, Muslim is a biggest insult on the sensibilities of Nigeria christains. We cant take it

5 Likes

Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Lawalemi(m): 2:26pm On Jul 10, 2022
Buhari 2.0

2 Likes

Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Pymetrics: 2:26pm On Jul 10, 2022
Allahisarapist:
So what now happens to the below report since Nigeria is not a Muslim country

*IMPORTANT FACTS EVERY NIGERIAN MUST KNOW AHEAD OF 2023 GENERAL ELECTIONS*

*1. Are you aware that there is only one Muslim governor in the whole southern Nigeria, Gov. Oyetola of Osun out of 17 states?*

*2. Are you equally aware that there are only three Muslim Deputy Govs. in the whole of southern Nigeria?*

*3. In the North, there are four Christian Governors out of 19 states.*

*4. Eight Christian deputy Governors out of 19 states.*

*5. Are you aware there are 20 Christian Governors and only 16 Muslim Governors in Nigeria?*

*6. Do you know that there are 23 Christian Deputy Governors and 13 Muslim Deputy Governors in Nigeria?*

*Despite this, 'CAN' is still shouting Islamization agenda. On the contrary, Muslims are not shouting Christianization agenda of the South because Muslims will not heat up the polity or disturb the relative but fragile peace Nigerians are enjoying.*

*PLEASE � LET THIS FACT GET ACROSS EVERY CITIZEN OF NIGERIA HOME � AND ABROAD*

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Allahisarapist: 2:26pm On Jul 10, 2022
I'm more yoruba than you fake Muslim wannabe

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by olaszydaruma(m): 2:26pm On Jul 10, 2022
This is not balance in terms of religion.

Off topic: Goldberg invited me to their take over party taking place at Ikeja City Mall. I want to know if anyone going to confirm if it's free on entrance of we will get paying gatefee

1 Like

Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by tunapawizzy: 2:26pm On Jul 10, 2022
hotseat:
Tinubu finally bids his lifetime/lifelong ambition goodbye.

Without SS, SE, NC votes, we shall see how he and his inept APC failed government would win.

Ediota!
The problem is that SS SE will be so divided between PDP and LP and NC will be so divided between the PDP and APC and maybe LP too...my SW will go APC way(unfortunately for obvious reasons except the new people that registered gets their card and decides to vote wisely)...NW and NE is the real battleground....Atiku may look good there but these APC governors in the north are going to try to buy votes,

1 Like

Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by phemmyjohnson: 2:27pm On Jul 10, 2022
Danniedpastor:

Just as the South won't support the bat and his co- traveler

On this northern basis , they rejected tinubu on Muslim ticket with buhari 2015.. so why allow it now ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Britishpea: 2:27pm On Jul 10, 2022
God1000:
This is the biggest mistake of century
Mention one Christian he should have picked
Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Allahisarapist: 2:27pm On Jul 10, 2022
saintrow1:

Another fake yoruba
I'm more yoruba than you fake Muslim wannabe

2 Likes

Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by PointZerom: 2:27pm On Jul 10, 2022
juman:
Tinubu is a politician with difference.

He is credible, genuine, smart, astute and practical.

But he can't raise NIGERIA'S flag grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by ElSudani: 2:27pm On Jul 10, 2022
Vulturereloaded:
At this point, its safe to say congratulations to the incoming president.

And they chose to rub it on the face of christians on Sunday, while adding the news to the muslim celebrations.

This line of criticism will destroy Obi completely in the north, trust me.
I am sure, given their antecedents, Igbos cannot resist the temptation to latch on to this. It will burn them so bad the labor party will die.
This is a masterful decision from the APC camp. Let's see who wants to ride to the presidency on the basis of religion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Pictures Of Ogoni Clean-up / Fuel Subsidy Is Gone - President Bola Tinubu / This Is Wickedness! See Amaechi In Dustbin(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.