Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard - Politics (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard (66689 Views)

Tinubu Confirms Kashim Shettima As His Running Mate / Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard / Umar Ganduje Might Be Tinubu's Running Mate (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Omodua(m): 11:30pm On Jul 10, 2022
babaolofin:

Firstly, you never wish Tinubu well. Secondly, you know your Peter Obi can never win Presidential election.

Your only wish is that Tinubu should not rule over you. Your main prayer is that Tinubu should not be allowed to contest election, while your second prayer is for Atiku to win.

As a trained intelligent analyst, you only have one wish, which has been your wish from time immemorial from MKO Abiola, Obasanjo and now Tinubu and that wish is for Yoruba never to rule over you.

Also, you don't want cordial relationship between the Core North and South West.

The North knows the IBOS hate the Yorubas and have always antagonized the Yorubas . The IBOs antagonized Abiola and Obj. Again, the North does not want power to come South and they know the IBO will not be acceptable to the North. Atiku and Northern power brokers know peter obi supporters are mainly IBOs and he cannot win. What the IBOS want is for Tinubu not to rule over them. They know IBOS are not after presidency but after an individual. This is very pathetic
Very wrong analysis. Who says IBO's don't want Tinubu to win. Far from the Truth. Our stand is based on reality because Hausa/Fulani's don't want paradigm shift and perpetually wants power to rest in the North. The northern faithfuls of Tinubu will depart him on the wee hours to support Atiku because they don't want paradigm shift. At least, Atiku winning ensures power rests in the North. It's their game plan. But oblivious to Tinubu and his team.

That IBO's hate Yoruba is overstatement.

IBO's overwhelming voted for Abiola during 1993 elections and fought for validation of his mandate when it was annulled. Your hate mantra is therefore your imagination.

By the way, is it fair southeast is excluded from taking the shot at the presidency. OBJ was there for 8yrs. Osinbajo as VP for 8years.
Now, Tinubu is angling to take the shot at the Presidency. Where is southeast in the whole arrangement as a federal state. Why the exclusivism? Ponder over this!
Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by ArewaNorth: 12:04am On Jul 11, 2022
Mune:

Atiku is going to beat Tinubu blue black in the North. I'm a core northerner, too.

You may be a core Northerner but know nothing abt practical politics. When the campaign begins you'll come back and tell me the direction our people will take.
Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by UNDFTD: 12:25am On Jul 11, 2022
What a useless and hopeful country...dumb and dumber!
Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Kayrich(m): 1:59am On Jul 11, 2022
Lite2018:

Because most southern states especially the South south and southeast are 90% christian.. however while the north has a significant amount of christians especially in the north central. All SW states has both religion represented.

However on the federal level, only the vp is a christian in the top positions in all the arms of government and Now they want to take that away but they want us to shout hallelujah... Haba

I mentioned this b4 and no one seems to answer me.
I assumed Atiku was a xtian and was to choose a running mate from south/south or south/east. Pls who is that Muslim he would have choose? It’s BAT now we will play politics with it because it’s difficult for him. I don’t blame him because he need to choose what can make him succeed.
Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by PlayMaker14: 3:21am On Jul 11, 2022
deltaprincess:

I don’t expect someone with your cerebral threshold to understand such statements. My apologies!!
Quite sad I have been trying to enlighten a daft unintelligent fellow like you to withdraw your support for an old lunatic like Tinubu, but you're hell-bent on on your support.

My apologies!!!
Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by olas24u(f): 4:59am On Jul 11, 2022
Goldenkrezi:
Peter Obi is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria!

Ibo

Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by deltaprincess(f): 6:51am On Jul 11, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Quite sad I have been trying to enlighten a daft unintelligent fellow like you to withdraw your support for an old lunatic like Tinubu, but you're hell-bent on on your support.

My apologies!!!

The person you insult will end up becoming your president. Get. Used to it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Strikethem: 8:29am On Jul 11, 2022
Okealaaye:

I'm from Ikere Ekiti where we say it just the way it is. God forbid that I should leave my own and support an Igbo. Your premise made no sense. If I were not Yoruba would I be defending Tinubu's candidacy the way I've been doing sine the beginning of this discussion? You are entitled to your choice of Peter Obi just I'm entitled to mine. There shouldn't be any bad blood in that. If as an Akure man you want to support an Igbo, that should be the least of anyone's problems. I'm not answering you again after this.
I never invited you to quote me before, so when you know you are entitled to your choice, why then did you qoute me.

Be there suffering while shouting I can't leave your own.

I summarise simple questions for you to answer, you couldn't provide any answer. All you shout is you can't leave your own.

Did Tinubu tell you he's for you?

Go and rest.

I and my family are voting peter Obi and millions of yorubas including that from your Ekiti and your hometown will vote him and nothing anyone of you can do about it.

Ondo is for Peter Obi.

We value competency over impunity.

I never asked for your answer in the first place cos it is useless.

So the discussion ends here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 11, 2022
Strikethem:
I never invited you to quote me before, so when you know you are entitled to your choice, why then did you qoute me.

Be there suffering while shouting I can't leave your own.

I summarise simple questions for you to answer, you couldn't provide any answer. All you shout is you can't leave your own.

Did Tinubu tell you he's for you?

Go and rest.

I and my family are voting peter Obi and millions of yorubas including that from your Ekiti and your hometown will vote him and nothing anyone of you can do about it.

Ondo is for Peter Obi.

We value competency over impunity.

I never asked for your answer in the first place cos it is useless.

So the discussion ends here.

An IPOBian Biafra forming Yoruba guy. The bathroom that calls itself brook! The butterfly that calls itself bird! No, you ain't no Yoruba; your words bear you out!
Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by DeleTaller: 9:41am On Jul 11, 2022
Truthisunique2:
you can only play this dumb shit in Yoruba land

Religion holds this country tightly, we are not one and will never be

We only "tolerate" ourselves so if that tolerance is not there let the nation split

I am sure you don't know what Nigeria unity means up north, If Niger delta begins to join south east it's over

So your opinion doesn't matter, north would ditch tinubu so long an atiku is also Muslim

Only mumu like u will think Nigeria is built on religion.... .
Your eyes go full of tears when Tinubu declared winner.
Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Strikethem: 12:11pm On Jul 11, 2022
Okealaaye:

An IPOBian Biafra forming Yoruba guy. The bathroom that calls itself brook! The butterfly that calls itself bird! No, you ain't no Yoruba; your words bear you out!
Call it anything you like. That is your headache.

I know you are an Aboki claiming Ekiti.

Ekiti people are not sentimental.

It is like you are just hearing the word butterfly calls himself bird, so it is

Come and change my identity since your family are the one distributing human identity.
Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 11, 2022
Strikethem:
Call it anything you like. That is your headache.

I know you are an Aboki claiming Ekiti.

Ekiti people are not sentimental.

Come and change my identity since your family are the one distributing human identity.

I nan an gb'ori re yo'na. Eriru lo a m'o'o bu ku. Ofun danu lo a m'ori re se.
Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Strikethem: 12:18pm On Jul 11, 2022
Okealaaye:

I nan an gb'ori re yo'na. Eriru lo a m'o'o bu ku. Ofun danu lo a m'ori re se.
Kini nwi.

Ka'awe yi so bayii.

Wa'a ka saamu?
Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by DKM123: 1:33pm On Jul 11, 2022
DKM123:
Hahahaha! It's the way they are always wearing shaky shaky daddy white tee-shirt now for me. No more cultist cap and agbado-agbada again! E must young by faya by force! Hahahaha!

They know the gullible Nigerians they are deceiving sha! It can never be me. God forb!d BAT thing.

Anyway, so it's the same Shettima that was fingered in Bokoharam scandal that he picked as vice. Hahahaha! Una dey ment for this country. Those supporting this especially the Christians aren't very well upstairs.
Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Gerrard59(m): 10:31pm On Jul 11, 2022
Raalsalghul:
Gerrard5.9 the prophet. grin

Thanks to Tensa20. He changed my mentality. The mentality is: always be pessimistic regarding the future of Nigeria. Never ever expect something good to come from Nigeria. Always prepare for the worst as the best cannot never occur.

It is that mentality every SANE Nigerian should adopt. I have preached this thing everywhere possible. BTW, should Tinubu win (Kwankwaso said he loves the arrangement and I predict will step down for Tinubu few weeks to the election), expect to slam your heads five times daily.

Ezinne Mohammed and Ekaette Umar loading....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Lite2018: 10:41pm On Jul 11, 2022
Kayrich:

I mentioned this b4 and no one seems to answer me.
I assumed Atiku was a xtian and was to choose a running mate from south/south or south/east. Pls who is that Muslim he would have choose? It’s BAT now we will play politics with it because it’s difficult for him. I don’t blame him because he need to choose what can make him succeed.

Pls who was osinbajo politically before buhari chose him??

It is never because there are no competent Christians in the North. It is a politician trying to prove a point he has always wanted to prove. Is gov lalong not a christian, Is yakubu dogara not a christian,is boss mustapha not a christian etc

The vp alone is not going to deliver the region other political heavy weight would be involved. Just like 2015 Osinbajo didn't deliver the South West alone, heavy weights like tinubu, southern governors also did a major job in delivering the region
Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by sweetgala(m): 9:48am On Jul 17, 2022
Nobleman80:
But before the unfortunate incident there was intel about thier plans to strike which the president revealed to the evil man and asked him to relocate the girls but his refusal made it possible for them to have carried out a succesfull operation. As the campaign kicks off, it is our duty to scrutnise all his actions and inaction during that unfortunate incident. In my own opinion after following him closesly for the past ten years i found out that Ali modu sherif and shetima are founder and finacier of boko harram

Ali Modu Sheriff and Kashim Shetima are not agreeable so don't try and lump them together in some joint enterprise.

Kashim might have been silly to insist Chibok was safe but the decisions were clouded by politics of the day, Jonathan was using DSS to undermine governors giving false reports overstating/ understating facts as it suited the president. DSS became political under GEJ, that female DSS spokesperson Marilyn Ogar, it was a desperate time she was busy harassing APC members then, arresting them at airports, putting them under spurious investigations etc

The Chibok incident was the first occurrence of mass abduction by BH, it wasn't in the history of Nigeria that such could occur.
Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Raalsalghul: 8:24pm On Jul 17, 2022
Gerrard59:

Thanks to Tensa20. He changed my mentality. The mentality is: always be pessimistic regarding the future of Nigeria. Never ever expect something good to come from Nigeria. Always prepare for the worst as the best cannot never occur.

It is that mentality every SANE Nigerian should adopt. I have preached this thing everywhere possible. BTW, should Tinubu win (Kwankwaso said he loves the arrangement and I predict will step down for Tinubu few weeks to the election), expect to slam your heads five times daily.

Ezinne Mohammed and Ekaette Umar loading....

Lol at the bold.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Chicago State University Reconfirms Tinubu's Certificate / Pictures Of Ogoni Clean-up / President Kagame Blocks A Nigerian On Twitter For Proposing To His Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.