Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,509 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard (66727 Views)

Tinubu Confirms Kashim Shettima As His Running Mate / Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard / Umar Ganduje Might Be Tinubu's Running Mate (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by juman(m): 2:39pm On Jul 10, 2022
See comments. grin grin

Igbos are known for chasing shadow since beginning of this country.
Obi bid by ipob is shadow chasing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Dscop: 2:39pm On Jul 10, 2022
Pymetrics:

So what now happens to the below report since Nigeria is not a Muslim country

*IMPORTANT FACTS EVERY NIGERIAN MUST KNOW AHEAD OF 2023 GENERAL ELECTIONS*

*1. Are you aware that there is only one Muslim governor in the whole southern Nigeria, Gov. Oyetola of Osun out of 17 states?*

*2. Are you equally aware that there are only three Muslim Deputy Govs. in the whole of southern Nigeria?*

*3. In the North, there are four Christian Governors out of 19 states.*

*4. Eight Christian deputy Governors out of 19 states.*

*5. Are you aware there are 20 Christian Governors and only 16 Muslim Governors in Nigeria?*

*6. Do you know that there are 23 Christian Deputy Governors and 13 Muslim Deputy Governors in Nigeria?*

*Despite this, 'CAN' is still shouting Islamization agenda. On the contrary, Muslims are not shouting Christianization agenda of the South because Muslims will not heat up the polity or disturb the relative but fragile peace Nigerians are enjoying.*

*PLEASE � LET THIS FACT GET ACROSS EVERY CITIZEN OF NIGERIA HOME � AND ABROAD*

What a load of crap. You're delusional beyond words. Will the north ever accept a Christian-Christian ticket?

Tinubu is banking on SW, no Christian in the SW should ever vote a Muslim-Muslim ticket if they haven't lost their ever loving mind that is.

4 Likes

Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Willie2015: 2:39pm On Jul 10, 2022
another1:
Hmm
Tinubu get mind shall.
Let's see how it will go.
And now religion does not matter but competence. Same people crying for power should return to South.
Me and my entire Christian family will never never vote a Muslim Muslim ticket.

We are now between the devil and the deep sea...
On one hand is Atiku ....
the continuation of the Fulani empire...
On the other hand is Tinubu... the Muslim Muslim ticket....
Continuation of the Sharia faith...& Islamic empire....
Sincerely... this is not lookin good for the Xtian faith.
We need Gods intervention....

1 Like

Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by GodPrince: 2:40pm On Jul 10, 2022
Great one. Nigeria GCFR and GCON come 2023 insha Allah
Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Nekky5(f): 2:41pm On Jul 10, 2022
Answers most times come unexpectedly in a different way. It just requires patience and persistence. It is glaring now that the TIDE is about to TURN. We are watching!!!!
Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by king6869: 2:41pm On Jul 10, 2022
Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by adioolayi(m): 2:41pm On Jul 10, 2022
Borno tsunami votes locked down..

You can bring the religion card along...this one don sail.

1 Like

Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by juman(m): 2:41pm On Jul 10, 2022
If you join politics, sky is your limit.

This man became governor out of blue.
Now again.
Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by iezeiyida(m): 2:41pm On Jul 10, 2022
Even if Tinubu insisted on Muslim/Muslim ticket as against Buhari's wish for the party, why not pick Zulum who is younger and better. Zulum is a leadership transformer
Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by TrackerXL: 2:41pm On Jul 10, 2022
There is no foolish question here, I am a Christian n will be voting Tinubu. Vote who ever you want n leave Tinubu alone.

phemmyjohnson:
Help JAGABAN don carry me go where I no know ..Christians thrown under the bus in a bid to get the presidency .. My question is would the core north have supported a Christian Christian presidency too ?
Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Slurity(m): 2:41pm On Jul 10, 2022
phemmyjohnson:
Help JAGABAN don carry me go where I no know ..Christians thrown under the bus in a bid to get the presidency .. My question is would the core north have supported a Christian Christian presidency too ?
we don't care if it's Muslim Muslim candidacy,. We Christians with sense will still vote Tinubu.
Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by AntonVince: 2:42pm On Jul 10, 2022
Britishpea:

Mention one Christian he should have picked

Simon Lalong (an incumbent APC governor), Yakubu Dogara, Boss Mustapha, etc.
You're only trying to be mischievous.

The only reason Tinubu is picking a Muslim running mate is to inflame/attract hyper-sensitive northern Muslims to his bound-to-fail ticket yet you'll come down South to f00l yourselves with your trite "religion does not matter" drivel.
You know that northern Muslims aren't tolerant enough to accommodate a Christian vice candidate from their midst but you want Christians to not only embrace another Muslim leadership after Buhari's 8 years, but also accept an all-Muslim ticket.

Isn't that sheer disregard for Christendom?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Truthisunique2: 2:42pm On Jul 10, 2022
tunapawizzy:

So u think Tinubu with Shettima as VP will win the north over Atiku? U need to study more about how northerners play politics...do u think Tinubu will win Kano and Kaduna? Not forgetting that Tambuwal is in Sokoto and Kebbi seems to be dicey right now
the northern apc governors would do tinubu strong thing

He didn't even pick from their team, he went for shettima that have been with him already

It's like na those men even gave tinubu no option, cos you can't tell me he took so much time to take his own decision in a party of joint partnership
Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by ukpa: 2:43pm On Jul 10, 2022
Those of you spewing hate against the emergence of k shettima as vp candidate to jagaban shld go hug a live transformer..congrats to BAT
Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Laggafin: 2:43pm On Jul 10, 2022
The bullion van lord has dared CAN.. dared all Christians in Nigeria and across the world.. dared even his wife deaconess Remi Tinubu and above all dared Buhari who denied him the VP position based on respecting the religious divides in the country.. I dare say the iragbiji cum Chicago maradona has bid his lifetime ambition mortal goodbye and will NEVER be President of Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by FromZeroToHero(m): 2:44pm On Jul 10, 2022
This is getting interesting.

1 Like

Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Mikeln: 2:44pm On Jul 10, 2022
These people can't do without old men...na curse?

2 Likes

Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Kendollar696(m): 2:44pm On Jul 10, 2022
phemmyjohnson:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/breaking-shettima-confirmed-as-tinubus-running-mate/

I bet Apc didn't see the future before falling behind Tinubu...
Osibanjo would have been their best offer. All this Vp wahala would never had been the issue. especially getting one from the North. The status quo of Christan - Muslim ticket would have been so balance. Well, wetin man sabi.... Make everybody vote for person not party...
I am not party person, buh this time i choose to vote Peter Obi.....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Segzy22: 2:44pm On Jul 10, 2022
another1:
Hmm
Tinubu get mind shall.
Let's see how it will go.
And now religion does not matter but competence. Same people crying for power should return to South.
Me and my entire Christian family will never never vote a Muslim Muslim ticket.
excluding me because my vote is for Tinubu.
And mind you I'm a Christian!!!
Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by adioolayi(m): 2:44pm On Jul 10, 2022
Allahisarapist:
All Christians in Nigeria lets stand up now and stop what is about to befall Christians if we allow Apc to win.
I think we all have heard the news about what is happening in southern Kaduna
What impetus, that a ruling power has to relegate the Christians from the scheme of things.
Ask yourself is Nigeria a Muslim country?
As a true yoruba Christian I and my family are obediently yusuful.

Where do the Atheist and Traditionalists stand in all these?

Are they not Nigerians?
Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by toplinetrtrend: 2:44pm On Jul 10, 2022
seunmsg:
Congratulations to Senator Ibrahim Shettima. Looking at the level of loyalty and commitment he showed to Tinubu during the primary election, I’m not surprised at his nomination. He’s an excellent administrator and a loyal party man. He will make a good Vice President. With this, Tinubu’s presidency is a done deal.

With his nomination, APC should win Borno, Yobe and Gombe clearly. The party should also come second in Adamawa and with LP gaining momentum in Plateau and Taraba (two traditional PDP states), APC should win North East slightly over Atiku.

As a Yoruba Muslim, you prove yourself to be a Christian hater. You have always been a religion bigot and a defender of absurdity and shame.

2 Likes

Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by 2tpick: 2:44pm On Jul 10, 2022
Fira09:

You are disgrace to Human hood.

Your statement is a total trash.

It's not total trash comrade. At least his submission shows that PO is no longer Twitter president or igbo project
Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by phemmyjohnson: 2:44pm On Jul 10, 2022
Slurity:
we don't care if it's Muslim Muslim candidacy,. We Christians with sense will still vote Tinubu.

Well I’m not saying tinubu is a juhadist .. I’m just saying a Muslim Muslim ticket will not do justice to how Christians are slaughtered in the country ..

1 Like

Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by onatisi(m): 2:44pm On Jul 10, 2022
one thing is sure about this coming presidential election, NO PARTY WILL HAVE A CLEAR MAJORITY ENOUGH TO WIN AT THE FIRST ROUND.
this election is different from others because we are having 4 big candidates, and no matter how small their votes are, they are capable of breaking votes.
kwankwanso and obi know that they can't and won't win, they only want to break the votes and have enough to bargain with. so i don't think having a Christian or Muslim vice will affect tinubu much

1 Like

Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Truthisunique2: 2:44pm On Jul 10, 2022
Okealaaye:

Great decision, sir. But how would you take it when all Muslims vote for their faith by giving their votes to Tinubu, a Muslim? I trust you'll respect their choice as they're not making any bones about yours? The new song then is, Live and let live!
what a joke

You can't play Muslim card here atiku kwanwaso is more Muslim than tinubu

Don't even bring this Achilles hill out
Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Dscop: 2:45pm On Jul 10, 2022
Slurity:

Who the hell are you again? We Christians? You can't even speak for your family, you're speaking every Nigerian Christian? grin

1 Like

Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by StanislausWeCan(m): 2:45pm On Jul 10, 2022
He has finally shot himself on the leg with the Muslim running mate. They will always tell you that Muslim Muslim ticket makes no meaning, its good governance that matters. But have they ever allowed Christian Christian ticket, that's when it's not right in the multi religious nation as Nigeria. Believe me, God is working all good in favour of PO movement of rescuing Nigeria. We must get it right this time around, time to do the right thing by going for competency over any form of affiliations. We must make the difference #WECAN

3 Likes

Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Tflex01: 2:45pm On Jul 10, 2022
omokab:
he has never carry you go anywhere you don't know except you don't understand simple game of politics or you don't want him to win. In honesty he can't use Christian to win in the north. With this he will have support from the north and south west forget about online noise . majority of Yoruba Christian will vote for him base on tiwa ntiwa and his legacy . Then we Yoruba are not fanatics like in the north . we are liberal and we understand life outside politics.

Tell him. grin
Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:45pm On Jul 10, 2022
Sarsaproko:

Haba.. How can lagos votes be divided?

You guys are funny..

So those KKK states will go to Obi I guess.. Very funny..
Lagos is cosmopolitan state, dominated by three major three and other minorities, Kwankwaso will win in Kano, Kaduna and Katsina
Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by QuikMedia: 2:45pm On Jul 10, 2022
Pls correct yourself and put ' Christian without sense '
Slurity:

1 Like

Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Allahisarapist: 2:45pm On Jul 10, 2022
adioolayi:

Where do the Atheist and Traditionalists stand in all these?

Are they not Nigerians?
We are talking about the two major religion in Nigeria sir.
What when gave Apc the impetus.
This is like daring the Christians to do there worst

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23) (Reply)

This Is Wickedness! See Amaechi In Dustbin(pix) / Tinubu Bows To Greet Aminu Dantata, Governors Could Not Shake Him (Video) / President Kagame Blocks A Nigerian On Twitter For Proposing To His Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.