Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard - Politics (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard (66691 Views)

Tinubu Confirms Kashim Shettima As His Running Mate / Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard / Umar Ganduje Might Be Tinubu's Running Mate (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by olas24u(f): 6:18pm On Jul 10, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Is that the question I asked you? Was it because of Igbos that Selfish Awolowo still wanted to control Samuel Akintola?

Yes or No?

To you every body is selfish and greedy.igbos have generational brainwashing of stories that were not true when you go to the archive's. Even with proof they will say Yoruba journalist
Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by buckeyemedia: 6:21pm On Jul 10, 2022
olas24u:

Nigeria is a developing country ,so you compare Nigeria with other developing countries.If you are not prepared ,4 years will be wasted .so he his prepared.He wrote the Lagos master plan ,in which successors have followed .
It seems you are new to politics? Bola Tinubu wrote what, Which master plan?

Master plan that helped him acquire a private jet, or can one afford a private jet with Mobil Oil & Lagos State pension?

I was born in Ikoyi & grew up in Victoria Island Lagos State, not everyone is hypnotized by all these Bola Tinubu Nonsense.

Lagos was extremely prosperous before Tinubu came to power in 1999, & extremely prosperous after he left power in 2007, & will still continue to prosper.
Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by buckeyemedia: 6:23pm On Jul 10, 2022
olas24u:

To you every body is selfish and greedy.igbos have generational brainwashing of stories that were not true when you go to the archive's. Even with proof they will say Yoruba journalist
Well let Bola Ahmed Tinubu go & become the President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria without our Ndigbos brother’s support, let us see if that is possible.
Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by olas24u(f): 6:25pm On Jul 10, 2022
buckeyemedia:
It seems you are new to politics? Bola Tinubu wrote what, Which master plan?

Master plan that helped him acquire a private jet, or can one afford a private jet with Mobil Oil & Lagos State pension?

I was born in Ikoyi & grew up in Victoria Island Lagos State, not everyone is hypnotized by all these Bola Tinubu Nonsense.

Lagos was extremely prosperous before Tinubu came to power in 1999, & extremely prosperous after he left power in 2007, & will still continue to prosper.
You are the one that do not know politics,he never became minister ,igboland governor ,Igbo commissioner ,he was only governor of Lagos .Lagos belongs to yorubas ,what is your business with how we make and spend our money.somebody created wealth for Lagos ,from 600milliojna month to 50billion a month,you are asking how he got a private jet.what is your business with our money.that is why we need fiscal federalism.so you canind your business and face your own leaders.
Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by shinealight(m): 6:27pm On Jul 10, 2022
phemmyjohnson:
Help JAGABAN don carry me go where I no know ..Christians thrown under the bus in a bid to get the presidency .. My question is would the core north have supported a Christian Christian presidency too ?

How would you know unless you try it? Why don’t you ask Obi to try it for good measure? grin grin grin
Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Jack500: 6:28pm On Jul 10, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Atiku is a household name in the north east how tinubu cum expect shettima that is not relevant outside borno to defeat him

How would north east leave Presidency and go for vice president under a fake Muslim

The North West is now officially kwanwaso turf to play with, he would now rally it as it's candidate and fuse it to atiku

You said more than this before the primary, single shame you no get.
Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by openmine(m): 6:28pm On Jul 10, 2022
sweetgala:

You don't have to defame a man because of your tribal bigotry. The FG lead by the chief of staff denied the occurrence of the kidnap of the chibok girls for 4 -7 days, the governor made attempts to contact the president to act and dispatch the military and police to mount a rescue operation but both the president and handlers kept insisting there was nothing kidnap and it was all a political attack on the authority of the president, the governor went crying on public TV and then the FG was forced to take actions but ir was already too late the girls had been split by BH, the president's wife then went on TV and made a mockery of herself and the country.

These above are facts curated in history
No one is doubting the ineptitude of the former President's response to the chibok girls kidnap!
However,you cannot in good conscience exonerate the humongous role that was played by the former Governor of borno shetimma who insisted that adequate security will be provided for the chibok girls despite warnings from waec and the minister of education that chibok was not safe to conduct the exam...they even advised the state Governor to look for other alternatives but he insisted that there was enough security personnel to wade off any threat!

premiumtimesng.com/news/160062-how-borno-governor-caused-kidnap-of-chibok-schoolgirls-waec.html
Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by olas24u(f): 6:30pm On Jul 10, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Well let Bola Ahmed Tinubu go & become the President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria without our Ndigbos brother’s support, let us see if that is possible.

You always best your chest ,you were not meant to sabotage his ambition ,because we have the same enemies and problems caused by Igbo leaders ,that turned yorubas and other nationalities to second class.Igbo land is 29000square meters in size ,just oyo state alone you divided into 5 states .your voting power is small and Buhari called you 5 % people .instead of forming alliance , supporting through fiscal federalism,devolution of powers, resource control ,state police,you are playing to gallery baifra today obi tommorow at the end loose and start shouting again when they start sharing post.
Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Mozegee: 6:30pm On Jul 10, 2022
We will tell this evil party called Apc that their time is off
Allahisarapist:
All Christians in Nigeria lets stand up now and stop what is about to befall Christians if we allow Apc to win.
I think we all have heard the news about what is happening in southern Kaduna
What impetus, that a ruling power has to relegate the Christians from the scheme of things.
Ask yourself is Nigeria a Muslim country?
As a true yoruba Christian I and my family are obediently yusuful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by buckeyemedia: 6:31pm On Jul 10, 2022
olas24u:

You are the one that do not know politics,he never became minister ,igboland governor ,Igbo commissioner ,he was only governor of Lagos .Lagos belongs to yorubas ,what is your business with how we make and spend our money.somebody created wealth for Lagos ,from 600milliojna month to 50billion a month,you are asking how he got a private jet.what is your business with our money.that is why we need fiscal federalism.so you canind your business and face your own leaders.
Gerrout of here naive pikin, which wealth?

Private sector wealth up to 40% is concentrated with The Igbos, most Yorubas for Lagos State na Just mouth or generational money inherited, ie. Elegushi, or likes of them Oniru.

Isn’t ABC Orjiako the Chairman and co-founder of SEPLAT, the first person to set up any structure in so called Eko Atlantic former Apese Corner BarBeach?
Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by olas24u(f): 6:36pm On Jul 10, 2022
buckeyemedia:

Private sector wealth up to 40% is concentrated with The Igbos, most Yorubas for Lagos State na Just mouth or generational money inherited, ie. Elegushi, or likes of them Oniru.

Isn’t ABC Orjiako the Chairman and co-founder of SEPLAT, the first person to set up any structure in so called Eko Atlantic former Apese Corner BarBeach?

That is the generational brainwashing we have spoken about ,Lagos state stock exchange has 1300 quoted companies and most of the board members are all yorubas ,you are quick to point to one man business .with 1300 quoted companies that contribute the largest chunk,I hope you don't pass it on to another generation.
Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by nuland(m): 6:37pm On Jul 10, 2022
babaolofin:

Let us wait till that time. So, they have given Senate President to Tambuwal. Which post have they zoned to South West?

The coming weeks and months will unmask that.
However, not putting all their eggs in the APC basket is key to them getting anything tangible if PDP wins.
Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by buckeyemedia: 6:38pm On Jul 10, 2022
olas24u:

You always best your chest ,you were not meant to sabotage his ambition ,because we have the same enemies and problems caused by Igbo leaders ,that turned yorubas and other nationalities to second class.Igbo land is 29000square meters in size ,just oyo state alone you divided into 5 states .your voting power is small and Buhari called you 5 % people .instead of forming alliance , supporting through fiscal federalism,devolution of powers, resource control ,state police,you are playing to gallery baifra today obi tommorow at the end loose and start shouting again when they start sharing post.
Igbos are not my Enemies, when we meet anywhere in the States, I always embrace them, living in the United States even made me appreciate them more.

They are one of the best tribes that makes Nigeria great.
Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by olas24u(f): 6:39pm On Jul 10, 2022
buckeyemedia:

facts. Lagos’s industrial output is largely driven by 10 firms, including, Nigerian Breweries PLC, LaFarge West African Portland Cement Plc, Nigerian Bottling Company Limited, Unilever Nigeria Plc, Nestle Nigeria PLC, Flour Mills of Nigeria, UAC Nigeria, Guinness Nigeria PLC, PZ Cussons Nigeria PLC, and the Dangote Group.

These 10 firms account for more than 50% of Lagos’s industrial output.
Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by olas24u(f): 6:42pm On Jul 10, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Igbos are not my Enemies, when we meet anywhere in the States, I always embrace them, living in the United States even made me appreciate them more.

They are one of the best tribes that makes Nigeria great.

I see myself differently ,they will bite you when they become comfortable,they are very tribalistic and I read so much books and began to see them differenyly.They created the Nigerian problem. even southern camerounians that were meant to be part of Nigeria ran away and went to join french speaking Cameroun,because they dominate people and don't respect their host.
Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by buckeyemedia: 6:46pm On Jul 10, 2022
olas24u:

That is the generational brainwashing we have spoken about , Lagos state stock exchange has 1300 quoted companies and most of the board members are all yorubas ,you are quick to point to one man business .with 1300 quoted companies that contribute the largest chunk,I hope you don't pass it on to another generation.
Yes it is the generational wealth I am talking about, most of those companies were stolen under Awolowo as economic adviser or VP to General Gowon & his The Nigerian Enterprises Promotion Decree or NEPD 1972 as amended in 1977, which was meant to effect changes in the ownership structure of businesses in Nigeria,well over 1,900 foreign companies sold their shares & left Nigeria.

Which Awolowo sold most of the foreign companies to Yorubas, go back & read your history, the Igbos were systematically blacklisted from acquiring shares because of the civil war they had just fought.
Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by olas24u(f): 6:49pm On Jul 10, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Yes it is the generational wealth I am talking about, most of those companies were stolen under Awolowo as economic adviser or VP to General Gowon & his The Nigerian Enterprises Promotion Decree or NEPD 1972 as amended in 1977, which was meant to effect changes in the ownership structure of businesses in Nigeria,well over 1,900 foreign companies sold their shares & left Nigeria.

Which Awolowo sold most of the foreign companies to Yorubas, go back & read your history, the Igbos were systematically blacklisted from acquiring shares because of the civil war they had just fought.
What is your business business with western Nigeria?Did you not have Eastern Nigeria?you people killed all the Yoruba business with fakes ,we had industries left right and center ,it is this one Nigeria that allowed you to land in Lagos every 20mins with nylon bag .
Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by olas24u(f): 6:52pm On Jul 10, 2022
buckeyemedia:

Government make policies and people key into it.Adebowale electronics would have been like Samsung or LG today ,Igbos killed it,they were importing goods and dumping in Yoruba land our space ,till the business close shop, ayeipe lace manufacturers, many leather products manufacturers.you destroyed it all.
Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by olas24u(f): 6:55pm On Jul 10, 2022
buckeyemedia:

Alaba market was built on a swamp land that is meant to allow water to follow ,when I become governor,we will do something about it.
Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by buckeyemedia: 6:55pm On Jul 10, 2022
olas24u:

What is your business business with western Nigeria?Did you not have Eastern Nigeria?you people killed all the Yoruba business with fakes ,we had industries left right and center ,it is this one Nigeria that allowed you to land in Lagos every 20mins with nylon bag .
Was born in Ikoyi product of Home Science Association of former Ruxton Road Ikoyi, grew up in Victoria Island, Alumni of Corona School Victoria Island.

Lagos State is my Home, the region of my Father, produced the oil & gas the military used to develop Lagos State from 1957 under Tafawa Balewa until it exited in 1991 under General Babaginda.
Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by olas24u(f): 6:57pm On Jul 10, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Was born in Ikoyi product of Home Science Association of former Ruxton Road Ikoyi, grew up in Victoria Island, Alumni of Corona School Victoria Island.

Lagos State is my Home, the region of my Father, produced the oil & gas the military used to develop Lagos State from 1957 under Tafawa Balewa until it exited in 1991 under General Babaginda.

Federal Lagos is different from western Nigeria Lagos ,so you a resident of that ikoyi a federal area
Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by buckeyemedia: 6:58pm On Jul 10, 2022
olas24u:

Government make policies and people key into it.Adebowale electronics would have been like Samsung or LG today ,Igbos killed it,they were importing goods and dumping in Yoruba land our space ,till the business close shop, ayeipe lace manufacturers, many leather products manufacturers.you destroyed it all.
Adebowale Electronics?, all their local products were made in Eastern Nigeria.

Na only owambe to go spray money those ones know.
Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by olas24u(f): 7:00pm On Jul 10, 2022
buckeyemedia:

Lagos port has 2 ports ,the British constructed it and awolowo expanded it with cocoa money .first television station, first tallest story building, Nigerian embassy London ,Nigerian embassy Saudi Arabia, Ikeja industrial estate , ilupeju industrial estate , oshodi/isolo industrial estate , ikorodu industrial estate ,all cocoa money.
Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by olas24u(f): 7:01pm On Jul 10, 2022
buckeyemedia:

He was an indigenous manufacturer of house hold items .Igbo killed it with importation of substandard product under the name one Nigeria .
Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by olas24u(f): 7:03pm On Jul 10, 2022
buckeyemedia:

In history ,Igbos were never traders ,you never had contacts in history with the outside world .so it is one Nigeria that brought you this point .Yorubas have been trading with outsiders , Portuguese, the Fulani people from Mali ,brought Islam to Yoruba land through trade .,you never had such history.
Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by kunletech: 7:03pm On Jul 10, 2022
If apc party succeed Muslim -muslim ticket, I know that to south-west region it doesn't matter to us, but let me tell you the truth; this will give housa's Fulani gutes to carry out there islamisation mission to every parts of the country believing it's there faith in charge, even if Tinubu have good intentions for the country.

Let me let you know that, no religion will be free from what is coming, if you are not Hausa Fulani Muslim. You know what is happening now in Kaduna and other parts of the country, both Christian and Muslim faith, they are killing. Your faith doesn't matter to them.
Think now, don't vote for Muslim -muslim ticket to stop serious terror to be created by this APC party.
Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by buckeyemedia: 7:04pm On Jul 10, 2022
olas24u:

Federal Lagos is different from western Nigeria Lagos ,so you a resident of that ikoyi a federal area
Yes so why is Oyo & Ondo or Ogun not as developed as Lagos State, Since Yorubas na master of development?

Lagos Colony added to South Nigeria in 1906, is not Western Nigeria it is a Federal Project handed by the British over to Nigerians, then the Military controlled it until 1999.

The capital of western Nigeria with all their cocoa produce is Ibadan, which isn’t as developed as Enugu.
Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by ilebaye2017(m): 7:06pm On Jul 10, 2022
If it's true, then, Jagaban has lost this one.
Nigeria is not yet ripe for this!
Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by buckeyemedia: 7:06pm On Jul 10, 2022
olas24u:

In history , Igbos were never traders ,you never had contacts in history with the outside world .so it is one Nigeria that brought you this point .Yorubas have been trading with outsiders , Portuguese, the Fulani people from Mali ,brought Islam to Yoruba land through trade .,you never had such history.
Come to Yankee na Igbos & Yorubas full here pass, you don’t know anything.

Go to the Caribbeans from Jamaica to Trinidad & Tobago na Igbo descendants full there pass, why do you think the Biafra flag is the same color as the reggae flag?
Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by olas24u(f): 7:09pm On Jul 10, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Come to Yankee na Igbos & Yorubas full here pass, you don’t know anything.
So I have to tell you why you see a lot of them there ?it's because of the structural adjustment programme of IBB regime,that is why you see them.they left during the period.
Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Strikethem: 7:14pm On Jul 10, 2022
Okealaaye:

No, you're not a Yoruba. Your words have given you away. You're an Igbo; they do not have patience with opposing views. No Yoruba man would abuse or curse another the way you've done here. I'm leaving you to vote for your Peter Obi. Leave me with my own choice for goodness sake. Or aren't we no longer in a democracy?
Lol, My father is from Oda town, Akure south, a royal family of Akosile.

My mother is from Akure north Isinigbo.

You see you are not more yoruba than I do.

They do not have patient for opposing views.

I humbly asked simple questions, you couldn't provide an answer.

You must be an Aboki cos a correct yoruba man won't deviate from the point of discussion.

If you can't provide answer to those questions, them let us end the conversation.
Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by deltaprincess(f): 7:15pm On Jul 10, 2022
suratwo62:

And when Tinubu wins this will come to your village in Delta where you are a princess

You are a typical example of a comple ignorant and delusional Nigerian.

Tinubu is married to a pastor of RCCG. Even I sure your father cannot marry a Muslim or you yourself.

Tinubu is an example of a tolerant detribalize Nigerian.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Chicago State University Reconfirms Tinubu's Certificate / Pictures Of Ogoni Clean-up / President Kagame Blocks A Nigerian On Twitter For Proposing To His Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.