Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Teacher Caught Red-handed Doing 'it' With His Student On Campus - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Teacher Caught Red-handed Doing 'it' With His Student On Campus (1041 Views)

My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed / NYSC Teacher Caught Sleeping With Three Male Students One By One / Kenyan Father And Daughter Caught Red-Handed Having Sex; Mother Says 'I'm Aware' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Teacher Caught Red-handed Doing 'it' With His Student On Campus by KwesiSiaw: 3:47pm On Jul 10, 2022
A teacher and his female student are making waves on the internet after they were caught attempting to chop themselves on campus.

This incident is said to have occurred in Nigeria, but the most disturbing aspect was that the pupil was far more interested in the incident and wanted to assist her instructor in carrying it out.

They were both in a hurry and didn’t care to look around, but the young lady, once she realized what was going on, decided to do so.

She finally discovered they were being filmed and had to hastily leave to continue somewhere.

Watch the video below;

https://www.allgistroom.com/teacher-caught-red-handed-doing-it-with-his-student-on-campus/

Re: Teacher Caught Red-handed Doing 'it' With His Student On Campus by Cypress042(m): 4:02pm On Jul 10, 2022
The picture at left side though grin

Bloggers and yeye news cheesy
Re: Teacher Caught Red-handed Doing 'it' With His Student On Campus by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 10, 2022
That child has been groomed or brainwashed or coerced by the teacher.

(1) (Reply)

What Does It Mean When A Guy Says You Are The Love Of My Life / 7 Things Women Find Irresistible Attractive In Men / What Is It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.