Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

I Am In A Delima Right Now, Please I Need Help. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In A Delima Right Now, Please I Need Help. (1168 Views)

Delima Of A Lagosian Seeking For House / Please Help Iam In A Delima... / Please A Friend Of Mine Need An Answers To This Delima He Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am In A Delima Right Now, Please I Need Help. by Itohanmiwa: 8:07am On Nov 22, 2023
I am in a delima right now. There is this my ex who invited me to her elder brothers wedding ceromony for friday and saturday this week. In the past we had a great sex life and a wild one too. Now i'm with this my new girl who i love dearly we dont have sex after i disvargin her, it's been almost 5 weeks since i last had sex. Now to this issue at hand, i am scared to go because i know sex is a must if i atend this wedding as we will both be living in the same hotel room. I am caught between going or not going and sending her brother 30k instead. Please i need mature input. Thanks a lot.
Re: I Am In A Delima Right Now, Please I Need Help. by incandescentena: 8:07am On Nov 22, 2023
lipsrsealed

Words of a pure undiluted 'Simp'

Women have stopped giving birth to real men and I wonder how it came to this. What is really happening inside the womb of nowadays women?

Just look at this trash up there...

Smh

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am In A Delima Right Now, Please I Need Help. by 1TrippleCee: 8:08am On Nov 22, 2023
At 8am. Omg, the country is breeding terrible men

1 Like

Re: I Am In A Delima Right Now, Please I Need Help. by dkidd: 8:13am On Nov 22, 2023
Itohanmiwa:
I am in a delima right now. There is this my ex who invited me to her elder brothers wedding ceromony for friday and saturday this week. In the past we had a great sex life and a wild one too. Now i'm with this my new girl who i love dearly we dont have sex after i disvargin her, it's been almost 5 weeks since i last had sex. Now to this issue at hand, i am scared to go because i know sex is a must if i atend this wedding as we will both be living in the same hotel room. I am caught between going or not going and sending her brother 30k instead. Please i need mature input. Thanks a lot.
Be deceiving urself. Everyone knows what's wrong and right. U even stated ur options and still act as if ur confused. The memories of the hot sex with ur ex is what u want to re-live again and based on say agro hold u as ur virgin babe never dey used to ur dick yet u wan rush go resample that former kpekus. If u respect urself and ur new girl u won't be asking this nonsense question.

5 Likes

Re: I Am In A Delima Right Now, Please I Need Help. by Itohanmiwa: 8:13am On Nov 22, 2023
incandescentena:
lipsrsealed

Women have stopped giving birth to real men and I wonder how is came to this.

Smh
Those grammers nor too big for advise when i dey seek?
Re: I Am In A Delima Right Now, Please I Need Help. by NJV: 8:13am On Nov 22, 2023
Get a grip of yourself! Be mature for once! Everything is not sex. Can't you just have self discipline? Jeez!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am In A Delima Right Now, Please I Need Help. by Itohanmiwa: 8:16am On Nov 22, 2023
dkidd:

Be deceiving urself. Everyone knows what's wrong and right. U even stated ur options and still act as if ur confused. The memories of the hot sex with ur ex is what u want to re-live again and based on say agro hold u as ur virgin babe never dey used to ur dick yet u wan rush go resample that former kpekus. If u respect urself and ur new girl u won't be asking this nonsense question.

I stopped having sex because i wanted to get closer to God.
Re: I Am In A Delima Right Now, Please I Need Help. by Magnoliaa(f): 8:22am On Nov 22, 2023
You people's virgins are really seeing something in your hands. Not the first, not the second, not thr third, not even the fourth story I am reading in the span of a short time where your virgins are disrespecting you or you're disrespecting them.

So the virginity of your new girl is not enough to 'inspire' your fidelity abi? undecided

Is this what they are getting for "keeping their bodies" and remaining a "tear rubber?" This is all it?

The fact that you're even having this as a dilemma is so. Don't make vex this early morning, abeg. Get out of here.

4 Likes

Re: I Am In A Delima Right Now, Please I Need Help. by Chris2863(m): 8:23am On Nov 22, 2023
Mtcheeeew, next person please
Re: I Am In A Delima Right Now, Please I Need Help. by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:28am On Nov 22, 2023
Itohanmiwa:

The wedding na for you and her.. Not for her brother.. Lol
Re: I Am In A Delima Right Now, Please I Need Help. by padi94(m): 8:30am On Nov 22, 2023
All of us know say Bleep dey hungry you but you no want go d wedding cos you go spend pass 20k

2 Likes

Re: I Am In A Delima Right Now, Please I Need Help. by dkidd: 8:35am On Nov 22, 2023
Itohanmiwa:

Why then did u create this thread? If u know u can't resist the temptations of ur ex why not mind ur business and send the money than to waste this space on Nairaland

3 Likes

Re: I Am In A Delima Right Now, Please I Need Help. by Quality20(m): 8:38am On Nov 22, 2023
Itohanmiwa:

Is it now , u know that illicit sex is bad? Use ur freedom wisely

2 Likes

Re: I Am In A Delima Right Now, Please I Need Help. by Itohanmiwa: 8:40am On Nov 22, 2023
padi94:
All of us know say Bleep dey hungry you but you no want go d wedding cos you go spend pass 20k
How do you mean please?
Re: I Am In A Delima Right Now, Please I Need Help. by FitCorper: 9:44am On Nov 22, 2023
Sending the money is a good choice. Trust me you have made the best decision ever to pursue righteousness 2. Trust me you won’t regret this decision.
Re: I Am In A Delima Right Now, Please I Need Help. by SIXTEENTH(m): 10:00am On Nov 22, 2023
incandescentena:
lipsrsealed

Women have stopped giving birth to real men and I wonder how is came to this.

Smh

You're not far from the truth, our men are loosing their postulates.
Re: I Am In A Delima Right Now, Please I Need Help. by Coolsat(m): 10:15am On Nov 22, 2023
Everything I know about that gender is against my wish.

The motive for inviting you is same as what's already going on in your mind
Re: I Am In A Delima Right Now, Please I Need Help. by Davizee(m): 10:31am On Nov 22, 2023
I think i know the ex you are talking about
Where is the wedding taking place?
Re: I Am In A Delima Right Now, Please I Need Help. by OSDD(m): 4:28pm On Jan 13
He no later hear o...now the shimma don dey on the low
Re: I Am In A Delima Right Now, Please I Need Help. by YourGFsnatcher: 4:30pm On Jan 13
Itohanmiwa:
It depends on your priorities. If you want to cheat, then go, if you want to stay true to your girl, then don't go.

Just know that all actions have consequences, and when it's time for Karma, be man enough to accept whatever comes your way. It may not be immediate

(1) (Reply)

At Last. Nairaland Has Just Produced The 1st Couple With This! / Money Cant Buy Me Love : / Why Is It Difficult To Marry A Rich Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.