Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,535 members, 7,819,916 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason (38841 Views)

President Tinubu Gives Macron's Wife A Peck (Video) / Bola Tinubu Gives His First Address As President (Video) / Bola Tinubu Gives Wads Of New Naira Note To Man Living With Disability (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by ablejesus26(m): 8:50am On Jul 11, 2022
christistruth01:

Sowore is running too

Vote for Him if you must.
He is Young active and agile
Knew and admired him right from his Unilag days.

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by midehi2(f): 8:57am On Jul 11, 2022
Hussein035:

If you like go and give holy spirit their voters card because of Peter Obi, he will still lose
Yes sir, una wey get country, everyday for thief, one day for the owner
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by Skmoda360(m): 9:11am On Jul 11, 2022
iwaeda:
June12 again grin grin grin grin grin Inconclusive grin grin grin
I'm telling you
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by Jlow2: 10:05am On Jul 11, 2022
A yoruba man is the worst betrayer in nigeria.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by Lazenby007(m): 10:17am On Jul 11, 2022
Foolish man. And he forgot what happened at the end of the day. We are waiting
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by toplinetrtrend: 10:32am On Jul 11, 2022
DenreleDave:

Seems u need a bucket to wail.. I can supply you... Till 2023

Lolz. You asked why he is qualified to be president and I told you.

You obviously have no reasonable answer to any of my points.

A man who bribed delegates to win primaries can only dip the country into further abyss.

The reasonable part of you is telling you this, but the tribalism (and possibly the religion bigotry) in you will not allow you to reason straight.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by Teymanhenry(f): 10:34am On Jul 11, 2022
Fafesot:
Tinubu my man. He's trying everything possible to come out victorious in this battle. All these happenings had been forseen by him since the emergence of Buhari as the president of Nigeria. He may not be a saint, but trust me.. he's a builder. Most people talking him down are quite sentimental,tbh.
Sentiment apart, can other candidates match him in terms of productivity?

Can you please tell us how productive Tinubu has been?
And let me add this; let animals rule the zoo and human beings should rule in their own Cosmos. I thought they said Nigeria is a zoo. You can't eat your cake and want to have it; not possible.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by Kay25(m): 10:55am On Jul 11, 2022
Is Nigeria not more divisive in 2023 than 1993?when we have Christians being persecuted on daily basis while other religion seeks to take over by force.. Okay tinubu u just missed it though u are trying to be politically correct but u gave way for others triumph
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by goody234: 11:13am On Jul 11, 2022
Why cant these aspiring leaders open their mouths and talk to their electorate just stupid statements ...nigeria just love to do things with mediocrity these guys need some professionally trained media person to handle their campaign

Not some jobless numpties on social media that they hire for cheap i tire for this useless place
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by OsunOriginal: 11:23am On Jul 11, 2022
toplinetrtrend:

How far has tribalism taken you or Nigeria?

The eastern zombies shouting Peter Obi, you think they are doing it because they love Nigeria more than others?
Who is Obi and what have been his antecedents? What was his performance as a governor?
You think in your warped mind that Obi is a better person and more capable than Tinubu? Mo palu fun eee.

Go and check his performance in the small Anambra state when he was the state governor and also check his response to pandora papers allegations. Then you know it is either you are a religious bigot or a former diehard PDP supporter.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by Rashidiamoda: 11:33am On Jul 11, 2022
harjay1986:

like your mum and dad abi and also your great grand father with your entire lineage
Once a bastard is always a bloody bastard..And that is u
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by harjay1986: 11:47am On Jul 11, 2022
Rashidiamoda:
Once a bastard is always a bloody bastard..And that is u

now I know that it a stupid pig that mate with your mum giving birth to bastard pig you are slowpoke ....... mention me again and nut into ur mum retard
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by toplinetrtrend: 11:51am On Jul 11, 2022
OsunOriginal:

The eastern zombies shouting Peter Obi, you think they are doing it because they love Nigeria more than others?
Who is Obi and what have been his antecedents? What was his performance as a governor?
You think in your warped mind that Obi is a better person and more capable than Tinubu? Mo palu fun eee.

Go and check his performance in the small Anambra state when he was the state governor and also check his response to pandora papers allegations. Then you know it is either you are a religious bigot or a former diehard PDP supporter.

Obi didn't waste Anambra State money as governor.

He paid pensioners as a governor.

He was even impeached for refusing to waste money.

He has no record of embezzling star funds too.

Apart from tribalism, what's your gross against Peter Obi?
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 11, 2022
I know he was eventually going to choose H.E Shetimma ...Although I have listen to H.E Shetimma speak before in an interview, I know he is a former banker and farmer and well spoken but still we should not pretend that the Christians and Traditionalist are non existence .. It is simply laughable to say you can't find a competent Christian or Traditionalist .. I know if we dig through the archive they are element of Borno People been adopted into the Tinubu family lineage ...Who knows Jagaban Borgu might just be from Borno
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by syntekelite(m): 12:30pm On Jul 11, 2022
Yes ohhh real boko spirit is upon you... Shettima the boko apologist...now vp aspirant..only in naija

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by NLKing01: 12:44pm On Jul 11, 2022
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by smart8956: 2:17pm On Jul 11, 2022
When you start dreaming and seeing the dead,know that you've been call to join them soon.
Tinubu will die before the election.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by Rashidiamoda: 2:27pm On Jul 11, 2022
harjay1986:

now I know that it a stupid pig that mate with your mum giving birth to bastard pig you are slowpoke ....... mention me again and nut into ur mum retard
Oga rest,..u are still a bastard..
E.O.D
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by FlipModeSquade(m): 3:42pm On Jul 11, 2022
Fafesot:
Tinubu my man. He's trying everything possible to come out victorious in this battle. All these happenings had been forseen by him since the emergence of Buhari as the president of Nigeria. He may not be a saint, but trust me.. he's a builder. Most people talking him down are quite sentimental,tbh.
Sentiment apart, can other candidates match him in terms of productivity?

And let me add this; let animals rule the zoo and human beings should rule in their own Cosmos. I thought they said Nigeria is a zoo. You can't eat your cake and want to have it; not possible.
Maybe you should start by allowing the humans to go and rule themselves..
Instead of holding them in the Zoo at gunpoint..
You tried so hard to sound objective and unbiased..
But in the end you couldn't but show your true color..
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by shiffynaani(m): 3:56pm On Jul 11, 2022
Zonefree:

But you didn't see imperative of placing competence in governance above regional sentiment when you were shouting Emi lokan undecided

Well, I'm glad the spirit of 1993 didn't end well.
grin grin grin
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by BePrepared: 7:31pm On Jul 11, 2022
basseeafricana:

Cry cry people, how many votes did Buhari get from southeast? Who even reckons with Igbos' votes? The region that is not passed only Kano. During the primary, Tinubu didn't even go there, because we know their hatred to Yoruba race. Southeast should vote Obi, Apga candidate or Atiku, Tinubu doesn't need their votes. APC has already known the statistics of voters before making their decision. No need to be crying. Jagaban is a doggest fighter. By God's grace, d next naija presido. Haters should go and commit suicide or relocate to Ghana

So you compare SE votes in 2019 when none of their sons was contesting to 2022 when one of theirs is contesting.

For your info Tinubu just lost SS SE NC

KANO YOU ARE BOASTING OF WILL BE SHARED BTW KWANKWO, ATIKU AND TINUBU

BYE
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by Danking1: 2:21pm On Jul 12, 2022
Antimarraige:
you are referring to your parents, truth is bitter e pain the werey cheesy

Evil supporters
your evil will consume u alike zombie
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by Danking1: 2:22pm On Jul 12, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
Vote Peter Obi, stop WAILING uncontrollably
the poverty u are already is an everlasting thing for u
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by ThatFairGuy1: 3:11pm On Jul 12, 2022
FIXED.

Everything isn't u

Danking1:
the poverty Danking papa already in is an everlasting thing for him which will be passed on to Danking

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

INEC rejects Okowa’s LG results for Over-Voting / Reno Omokri Called Amaechi "Lizard of Ubima" As Wike Defeated Him In His LGA / Army Spokesman Say This Circulated Photos Were Taken During Training In 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.