Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,759 members, 7,809,925 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason (38791 Views)

President Tinubu Gives Macron's Wife A Peck (Video) / Bola Tinubu Gives His First Address As President (Video) / Bola Tinubu Gives Wads Of New Naira Note To Man Living With Disability (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by djon78(m): 3:14am On Jul 11, 2022
iwaeda:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/muslim-muslim-ticket-spirit-of-1993-is-upon-us-again-tinubu-gives-reason-for-picking-shettima/

The battle line has been drawn

This present election will be between those that feel they are Lord's over us, that we are subservient to them. Which is the bane of Africa

Vs

Those that are coming to serve as employees of the masses.
Those coming to serve us. Which is the characteristics of all the successful, highly developed and developing nation's

Africa has been at crossroads of leadership failures

Nigeria may end up showing the entire African continent the right path to greatness

By 2023, we will know how far

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by MarketDispatch: 3:16am On Jul 11, 2022
Fafesot:
Tinubu my man. He's trying everything possible to come out victorious in this battle. All these happenings had been forseen by him since the emergence of Buhari as the president of Nigeria. He may not be a saint, but trust me.. he's a builder. Most people talking him down are quite sentimental,tbh.
Sentiment apart, can other candidates match him in terms of productivity?

And let me add this; let animals rule the zoo and human beings should rule in their own Cosmos. I thought they said Nigeria is a zoo. You can't eat your cake and want to have it; not possible.

In Nigeria of today. No one will ever accept and vote a Christian Christian combination in the North,

Likewise, Tinubu choosing a Muslim Muslim combo is shoving it in the face of others.

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by saintrow1: 3:17am On Jul 11, 2022
Baba you are welcome, you are looking fresh as usual. The greatest political tactician and strategist of our time. No matter the amount of dirty water people pure on a plant, it will never stop it from growing. No matter the amount of dirty the children of hate and propaganda pure on you, baba you will always win. Awolowo era came we supported him, abiola came with Muslim Muslim ticket, we supported Him and he won. This era is yours jagaban, you will never walk alone. The seat of power is already yours.

On your mandate we shall stand.
BAT 2023
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by press9jatv: 3:19am On Jul 11, 2022
Folami Kolade:

Abiola was voted by many Christians and traditionalists in 1993 because we saw many things in him that we aspire to become or which is already in us.

1. He was extremely brilliant. His records of brilliance is available. He won western region's scholarship.
2. He went to baptist boys college. His records are available including photos. Where is Bola's early education?
3. Abiola was a professional. He went to University of Glasgow on government scholarship. He was a member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland. Tinubu was said to be an accountant, ok so he is not a member of any accounting professional body? Why should we emulate a mediocre?
5. Abiola was rich and successful outside of government. All of us too want to be rich outside of government and not because of government patronage or looting public resources.
6. Abiola's story of poverty background is available and verifiable. He was an inspiration to many others who are also poor and believed in a better tomorrow. Indeed abiola's manifesto was "farewell to poverty".
7. Abiola was one with the irunmole. He swore to the gods and he became Aree-ona-kankafo, a yoruba military title. Tinubu is Jagaban, a military title of the Islamic-Borgu-Fulani trinity.
8. Abiola founded many businesses that gave employment to Nigerians outside the government. Tinubu exploits lagos state revenue for himself and family.
9. Abiola was clearheaded. He had 1000 phone numbers stored in his brain as he did not carry a phone book. Tinubu, on a good day is on drugs.
10. Abiola worked as accountant with LUTH. His record is still there. He rose to become Vice President, Middle East and Africa for America's ITT. He was there. People saw him in his office . The records and photos are still available. Our bobo Chicago said he worked in Mobil and no photos are available? No one went to check you in office to ask for favours, employment assistance?

11. Till date Abiola is the only non-head of state to address the assembly of heads of states and governments of the OAU, now AU.

Please let us stop comparing an Elephant with a lizard.

So if you want to know why Christians and traditionalists followed Abiola in 1993, it was because he was an Omoluabi. This one that appear nowadays is an Omo ita, Omo shubi.

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by press9jatv: 3:21am On Jul 11, 2022
BOLA TINUBU BETRAYED MKO ABIOLA. - KOLA ABIOLA

".. What role did Bola Tinubu play in all of these?

At the very beginning, he was part of the Yar’Adua PF group from Jos. He was a senator then, and as far as the group went, we related. The crisis started post-election. When Abacha came, one of the things he wanted to do was to be the administrator for Lagos.

That is Tinubu?

Yes. I am sure you have seen pictures of him and my dad. He was hoping that there would be civilian administrators like we had under IBB but Abacha said no, that he was going to have military administrators. So he (Tinubu) said okay, in that case, can I be a deputy administrator? But Abacha said that there wouldn’t be deputies. Then he wanted the post of a commissioner.

He wanted to be a commissioner?

Yes. Then it was a choice between him and someone very close to Jakande who has passed on now. I can’t remember his name, but because Babagana was already in the government, that guy was picked as commissioner. But really, Senator Tinubu had lost out already.

Was Tinubu very close to MKO?

Yes, he was close enough. He and Adeniyi Adele, a very good guy, were close to my father. In fact, Adeniyi was closer to my father and more dedicated to the process than anyone of them. When my documentary comes out, you will see Tinubu’s take on issues. So once he lost out, automatically, he became a NADECO member and Adeniyi was incarcerated.

Was NADECO actually working for Abiola or for a different reason to just get the military out? We heard that, at a point, they just wanted to get the military out and were actually not fighting for MKO. We remember that there were reports that some of them didn’t actually want him out of prison, because what they would tell Abacha would be different from what they would tell the public. Did you have that kind of experience?

That is why I said that it was a collective conspiracy.

Do you think NADECO was actually working for Abiola?

Some were working for him. It is sort of like a pyramid. The bottom is used to feed the top; like a ponzi scheme. The bottom generates all the funds and comes all the way up and then they enjoy the loot. It is exactly the same process. In the process of taking the public sentiments of ‘oh, we want June 12’, they all appeared as if they were supporting MKO.

We heard some of the people the media celebrates today fed fat on the June 12 struggle. Don’t you feel sorry for the media when you read about such people because we really didn’t know what happened behind the scenes?

If you take the Yar’Adua group as an instance, which was the first lesson I learned, you never see their guys in the news. But you see all the PSP people all over the news, yet they could not win in their local governments. The Yar’Adua guys never spoke in the news but they were all very formidable in their own enclaves; they delivered on everything. If they tell you that they have 10 numbers, they will deliver on eight of that 10 for sure. See what happened in Lagos with Sarumi; those were the guys that were holding the horns of the bull. All the other guys were making noise in the media.

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by Johel(m): 4:07am On Jul 11, 2022
Fafesot:
Tinubu my man. He's trying everything possible to come out victorious in this battle. All these happenings had been forseen by him since the emergence of Buhari as the president of Nigeria. He may not be a saint, but trust me.. he's a builder. Most people talking him down are quite sentimental,tbh.

And let me add this; let animals rule the zoo and human beings should rule in their own Cosmos. I thought they said Nigeria is a zoo. You can't eat your cake and want to have it; not possible.

"Spirit of 1993 is upon us again"...if you chose to be backwards...Me and meaningful Nigerians want to move forward and focus on the bigger picture and future of Nigeria so therefore we are not looking for people that will lead us with backwardness,we need people that can lead the nation forward....Vote PETER OBI and DATTI....
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by Johel(m): 4:08am On Jul 11, 2022
Fafesot:

"Spirit of 1993 is upon us again"...if you chose to be backwards..I and meaningful Nigerians want to move forward and focus on the bigger picture and future of Nigeria so therefore we are not looking for people that will lead us with backwardness,we need people that can lead the nation forward...Vote PETER OBI and DATTI....

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by Slynation(m): 5:01am On Jul 11, 2022
9jii:
Only Obi-Ipob bots are dying because of this.
Sure victory.
so all Christians are Ipob, you and your entitled Emilo Kan doesn't even have sense...!!

With the current disunity amongs Nigerians someone decided to dear the Christians...he should come and campaign let us see!!

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by Feggie3: 5:04am On Jul 11, 2022
iwaeda:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/muslim-muslim-ticket-spirit-of-1993-is-upon-us-again-tinubu-gives-reason-for-picking-shettima/
My problem with this aged politicians is that they like quoting the past and dream of going back to the past whereas young innovative leaders are hustling to meet the up with the pace of western developed countries!!
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by Slynation(m): 5:05am On Jul 11, 2022
Diligent1:
Anybody you choose, I will vote for you sir I strongly believe with the help of God you will perform excellently.

You have feelings for the masses, I remember when I was in higher institution, some bad boys were disturbing both lecturers and students you were the governor of Lagos State then, we students came to your office at Alausa protesting. Immediately you took action and almost 90s of the bad boys were rusticated.
I believe in you sir.
I will vote for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
He simply called his Agbero boys to order...grin And you shouldn't call God here please, use Allah, God has no hand in Tinubu's matter...!!
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by press9jatv: 5:08am On Jul 11, 2022
Muslim/Muslim Ticket

Anyone comparing the Nigeria of today to 1993 is making a terrible mistake. Nigeria was not as divided as it is today in 1993 not even in 1967 when the civil war broke out. No political aspirant who takes the unity of Nigeria seriously will show such insensitivity. It clearly shows that winning election at all cost is more important to APC than the unity of Nigeria.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by Slynation(m): 5:13am On Jul 11, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
He is the clear winner, deputy or no deputy.
I wish we can place a bet, even with rigging, Tinubu won't come third...!!

I thought old age comes with sense, but the Iragbiji BATman doesn't have one, I wonder who is even deceiving him the core Northerners will pick him ahead of Kwakwanso and Atiku..

Well, his presidential ambitions was dead on arrival and he just cremated it with his useless choice...

Before November, APC will become Asiwaju Peoples Congress...!!

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by Feggie3: 5:26am On Jul 11, 2022
Damidave1124:
With this Muslim Muslim ticket of a thing, I think Tinubu is about to lose a supporter.

I've always been a fan of Tinubu, but with this recent happening, I'm about to be OBIDIENT. How on earth will Nigeria, a secular state be ruled by Muslim, both pres and vice pres?

E no make sense na undecided
You are welcome to the OBIdient family sir. One thing about Obi and Datti is that they are deeply thoughtful as humans, focused, innovative and purpose driven beings and not carried away by career politicians who are ready to hijack the government! Obi has said that there is nothing like career politician, that a every individual should have a career before assuming a political post so once you are done from serving the public best interest by giving your best as a technocrat you retire to your career!!
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by kbitss(f): 5:28am On Jul 11, 2022
This is ridiculous, I wonder how Nigerians quickly forget our past. Timing said “Forget the message been passed around about a Muslim ticket What if we have mass military massacres. Yoruba ronu ooooo.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by CuteEmma(f): 5:30am On Jul 11, 2022
Diligent1:
Anybody you choose, I will vote for you sir I strongly believe with the help of God you will perform excellently.

You have feelings for the masses, I remember when I was in higher institution, some bad boys were disturbing both lecturers and students you were the governor of Lagos State then, we students came to your office at Alausa protesting. Immediately you took action and almost 90s of the bad boys were rusticated.
I believe in you sir.
I will vote for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
The owner of all agbero in Lagos state
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by OCEANPOWER: 5:50am On Jul 11, 2022
iwaeda:

The Muslim Muslim tickets the APC spirit will be dead on arrival in 2023 presidental Election.. by God grace will see we should pray for this country not disintegrate.. na mallam Abokis go suffer pass.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by thuxzwda1: 6:48am On Jul 11, 2022
[quote author=Originakalokalo post=114605058]

He forgot that there will be life after the election.

The man will be more than 80 after his tenure... grin

So..
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by Tess24: 7:03am On Jul 11, 2022
oyin44:
Tinubu is right for doing this.obviously, it would immediately bring an end to Boko Haram's grievances.. grin

This is what Nigerians need at this time,,, grin

Sorry, for asking.. Are you ok.. What is Tinubu right in doing... Did Buhari bring a stop to it... God, my people perish cos of lack of knowledge.. Rephrase your words, pls...
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by ZeroChil: 7:37am On Jul 11, 2022
9jii:
Only Obi-Ipob bots are dying because of this.
Sure victory.
We will coast to victory while you guys be like...

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by Nobody: 7:38am On Jul 11, 2022
Danking1:
oga u are as useless as nothing just jump in to Lagos lagoon bonkom
you are referring to your parents, truth is bitter e pain the werey cheesy

Evil supporters
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by Damidave1124(m): 7:42am On Jul 11, 2022
Yomit71:

what difference does it make when a pastor was the vice president, ask yourself

That's not the bone of contention now.

Nigeria is a secular state, does it mean we don't have a competent Christian in the north?
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by Henryceey(m): 7:48am On Jul 11, 2022
if I tell you to vote for candidate with credibility, with brain,fit to rule and manage our economy,you feel that am referring to a particular candidate, that means you know who is right for the nation and if you did not vote which your mind always goes to when someone says best candidate for Nigeria, that means you also your own enemy of progress

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by naijapikin2(m): 7:52am On Jul 11, 2022
....... And just like abiola, you shall fail! angry
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by Christistruth00: 7:54am On Jul 11, 2022
tonyuny12:
As much as I respect his political choice, I've made my choice by withdrawing my support for him. I don't play politics of religion, ethnicity and party but I can't support this because it wasn't done with much wisdom
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by Henryceey(m): 7:55am On Jul 11, 2022
press9jatv:
BOLA TINUBU BETRAYED MKO ABIOLA. - KOLA ABIOLA

".. What role did Bola Tinubu play in all of these?

At the very beginning, he was part of the Yar’Adua PF group from Jos. He was a senator then, and as far as the group went, we related. The crisis started post-election. When Abacha came, one of the things he wanted to do was to be the administrator for Lagos.

That is Tinubu?

Yes. I am sure you have seen pictures of him and my dad. He was hoping that there would be civilian administrators like we had under IBB but Abacha said no, that he was going to have military administrators. So he (Tinubu) said okay, in that case, can I be a deputy administrator? But Abacha said that there wouldn’t be deputies. Then he wanted the post of a commissioner.

He wanted to be a commissioner?

Yes. Then it was a choice between him and someone very close to Jakande who has passed on now. I can’t remember his name, but because Babagana was already in the government, that guy was picked as commissioner. But really, Senator Tinubu had lost out already.

Was Tinubu very close to MKO?

Yes, he was close enough. He and Adeniyi Adele, a very good guy, were close to my father. In fact, Adeniyi was closer to my father and more dedicated to the process than anyone of them. When my documentary comes out, you will see Tinubu’s take on issues. So once he lost out, automatically, he became a NADECO member and Adeniyi was incarcerated.

Was NADECO actually working for Abiola or for a different reason to just get the military out? We heard that, at a point, they just wanted to get the military out and were actually not fighting for MKO. We remember that there were reports that some of them didn’t actually want him out of prison, because what they would tell Abacha would be different from what they would tell the public. Did you have that kind of experience?

That is why I said that it was a collective conspiracy.

Do you think NADECO was actually working for Abiola?

Some were working for him. It is sort of like a pyramid. The bottom is used to feed the top; like a ponzi scheme. The bottom generates all the funds and comes all the way up and then they enjoy the loot. It is exactly the same process. In the process of taking the public sentiments of ‘oh, we want June 12’, they all appeared as if they were supporting MKO.

We heard some of the people the media celebrates today fed fat on the June 12 struggle. Don’t you feel sorry for the media when you read about such people because we really didn’t know what happened behind the scenes?

If you take the Yar’Adua group as an instance, which was the first lesson I learned, you never see their guys in the news. But you see all the PSP people all over the news, yet they could not win in their local governments. The Yar’Adua guys never spoke in the news but they were all very formidable in their own enclaves; they delivered on everything. If they tell you that they have 10 numbers, they will deliver on eight of that 10 for sure. See what happened in Lagos with Sarumi; those were the guys that were holding the horns of the bull. All the other guys were making noise in the media.

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by LivingTribunal: 8:01am On Jul 11, 2022
Yekini felt so insecure as an Inferior muslim, he had to pick a core jihadist as his running mate to prove a point to his fulani masters that he is still willing to lick their ass...
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by DenreleDave(m): 8:04am On Jul 11, 2022
toplinetrtrend:

He performed excellently as governor. He was even impeached for not wasting state fund.

I prefer a president that doesn't bribe electorates or delegates to win primaries.

I prefer a president that doesn't embezzle state funds

I prefer a president that is not morally corrupt like Tinubu and Atiku

I prefer a president that has the interest of the people at heart

I prefer a president that doesn't turn government to family business like Tinubu, who made his daughter Iya Loja, his son controller of billboards and his wife Senator for third term. He acts as if his family members are the only worthy ones. He will soon turn Nigeria to his family business, with his wife becoming defacto vice president.

Seems u need a bucket to wail.. I can supply you... Till 2023
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by midehi2(f): 8:17am On Jul 11, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Tinubu you don't need to explain anything to anyone.

If you like choose Lucifer as your running mate I will vote for you.
Imagine, na waooo, some people are really demon to destroy masses, lucifer kwa...ehennn that means una ready to finish this country....God please help your children for they look foward for libration, the demons are prepared to finish your children, help us Lord almighty. Amen
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by Hussein035: 8:31am On Jul 11, 2022
NobleSeed:
but, also, step into the shoes of the Vice President.
which shoe? That him smelling shoe grin grin
All those agbado eaters seif.tell him to give 5 solid reasons why he picked him now him no go see am talk.
Vote peter obi ✅
Vote labour party ✅

I will not vote Peter Obi because his productivity index cannot be compared to that of Raji FASHOLA let alone comparing his productivity index with TINUBU

Thanks
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by Hussein035: 8:34am On Jul 11, 2022
midehi2:

Imagine, na waooo, some people are really demon to destroy masses, lucifer kwa...ehennn that means una ready to finish this country....God please help your children for they look foward for libration, the demons are prepared to finish your children, help us Lord almighty. Amen

If you like go and give holy spirit their voters card because of Peter Obi, he will still lose
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by NobleSeed(m): 8:37am On Jul 11, 2022
better rescind your steps before you start giving palaver analysis that won save you from pending doom.
Hussein035:

I will not vote Peter Obi because his productivity index cannot be compared to that of Raji FASHOLA let alone comparing his productivity index with TINUBU

Thanks
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by LivingTribunal: 8:37am On Jul 11, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Tinubu you don't need to explain anything to anyone.

If you like choose Lucifer as your running mate I will vote for you.
A desire to self destruct, don't wait till he win, try this format comrade for a quick result

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Atiku Welcomes Wike Camp's Peace Overtures / "Never Again "- Latest Slogan In The Camp Of Nigerian Army / 2019: Ekweremadu Set To Dump PDP For APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.