Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,531 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason (38851 Views)

President Tinubu Gives Macron's Wife A Peck (Video) / Bola Tinubu Gives His First Address As President (Video) / Bola Tinubu Gives Wads Of New Naira Note To Man Living With Disability (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by simplesearch: 10:32pm On Jul 10, 2022
And he forgot MKO only smelt it but never got it. And since he refused the voice of the people and reasoning, he should also be ready to take whatever comes his way.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by Bigpat: 10:32pm On Jul 10, 2022
Though southern Muslim are peace loving, do not believe in violence, they even attend church service to celebrate with their Christian friends, neighbors and colleagues when invited, vice versa but Tinubu's calculation still can't work. Obi, his IPOB and social media campaign robots still cannot do the magic in this space they already called a zoo. It is clear Atiku's work is less, no much campaign, they already paved the way for him easily.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by JoeNL22(m): 10:38pm On Jul 10, 2022
Tinubu has shot himself on the leg.

The Muslim/muslim ticket will be an herculean task to overcome. There is fire on the mountain.

The second thing is he picked from the north east. That choice doesn't make sense. How can you pick from the region where your major opposition is coming from?. Which kind of stupid calculation is that. Is Tinubu's camp now telling us that the NE electorates will pick an inspiring VP(Shettima) over a presidential candidate (Atiku)?. This move is very dumb. Instead of him(Tinubu) to move to the NORTH WEST and pick a candidate, You went to pick a candidate from the same opposition zone. That move is very very dumb. Now, the NW won't be happy about been marginalised all because buhari has finished is own term. But the SW who just finished has VP is aspiring again to be PRESIDENT. But the NW who has just finished a presidential tenure can't aspire for the VP position but south west can aspire for another position?. Truly they have deceived Tinubu. Now the NW will want to show Tinubu pepper by voting Atiku or kwankwanso. Truly what Atiku needs to do is right now is to beg kwankwanso to step down for him. And its finished.

The truth is the youths are not the only ones who want obi, the Christians also want him. Obi's base has been increased because of this Muslim/Muslim ticket.

Truly Tinubu is an influential and powerful politician and Obi is the winner of the forthcoming elections come February 2023.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by OsunOriginal: 10:38pm On Jul 10, 2022
toplinetrtrend:

I'm voting Obi and I'm Yoruba.

Thunder...
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by Ibkhaleel01: 10:40pm On Jul 10, 2022
mrvitalis:
I planned to vote Peter Obi win or lose ...the plan was to waste my vote

But honestly ...I'm seeing a possibility of him wining

Tinubu just lost south south completely , the little hope in south east is gone ...

Peter Obi would do better in south west , middle belt and north east with this news

Obi actually has a chance with this news
Even if he chose John the Baptist, you have vowed to waste your votes. Your pastors have instructed you to also waste your votes.

Only a fool will make a decision to appease a few to the detriment of the majority.

You hated Buhari long before he became
president. He chose a Pastor as running
mate and he was even hated more....and his running mate was derided. Many Pastors even attacked him.
Puuuuleaaase!
Enough of hiding behind religion to institute hatred.

Funny enough people that won't vote for APC are angry about the Muslim Muslim
APC ticket.... fear Nigerian Chrstians...the most hypocrital and hate filled xtians on earth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:41pm On Jul 10, 2022
Fafesot:
Tinubu my man. He's trying everything possible to come out victorious in this battle. All these happenings had been forseen by him since the emergence of Buhari as the president of Nigeria. He may not be a saint, but trust me.. he's a builder. Most people talking him down are quite sentimental,tbh.
Sentiment apart, can other candidates match him in terms of productivity?

And let me add this; let animals rule the zoo and human beings should rule in their own Cosmos. I thought they said Nigeria is a zoo. You can't eat your cake and want to have it; not possible.

Where he build ? Or any of them build, common hospital to treat themselves them not build. Make Una stop to deceive unaselves, Una too old to Dey say rubbish. All of them na scam
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by cybersoldiers: 10:42pm On Jul 10, 2022
That's why even they rig it for him and write results in his house for inec, he still won't be President.

Another Abiola scenario in the making.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by BJanta: 10:42pm On Jul 10, 2022
Fafesot:
Tinubu my man. He's trying everything possible to come out victorious in this battle. All these happenings had been forseen by him since the emergence of Buhari as the president of Nigeria. He may not be a saint, but trust me.. he's a builder. Most people talking him down are quite sentimental,tbh.

And let me add this; let animals rule the zoo and human beings should rule in their own Cosmos. I thought they said Nigeria is a zoo. You can't eat your cake and want to have it; not possible.

They know and fear all this, hence their relentless assault against him We should just thank GOD for their insignificantly small electoral population. If in doubt, go and check the current INEC register, and see how each state and region fares. They think everyone is moved by their circus online. How can we elect a pretty trader with a third class degree in Philosophy as the president of this nation ? And a shameless liar for that matter? Pas possible, as they say in French.

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by rickyrex(m): 10:43pm On Jul 10, 2022
oyin44:
Tinubu is right for doing this obviously, it would immediately bring an end to Boko Haram's grievances.. grin

This is what Nigerians need at this time,,, grin

then if boko haram arr the owner of nigeria... please divid southeast from nigeria cause you cant force islam unto them
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by lanrex101: 10:43pm On Jul 10, 2022
datola:
It's not late for Tinubu to give up his dream and replace himself with Osinbajo.

With that APC is sure of total victory.

Yoruba-Yoruba ticket. Who does that?
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:43pm On Jul 10, 2022
oyin44:
Tinubu is right for doing this obviously, it would immediately bring an end to Boko Haram's grievances.. grin

This is what Nigerians need at this time,,, grin

Lol. Men with short sight
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by lanrex101: 10:44pm On Jul 10, 2022
lanrex101:

lol . Who does that?
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by Andrisjane: 10:49pm On Jul 10, 2022
LesbianBoy:
I can understand the yorubas abroad supporting tinubu I can really understand. I mean the average Nigerian is selfish. As far as it's not affecting them or their families. The rest can getat.

But what I can't understand is the yorubas who are in that same Nigeria and still support these APC guys! Especially this ashiwaju of corruption a.k.a Tinubu

PDP were bad but they are still "learning work" where these APC guys are. Our dear country is slowly but surely trying to being islamized and Christian especially the yorubas are busy focusing on their hatred for the igbos instead of protesting against this stoopid idea! Omo! angry
You are the confuse one bcus u always fight for tribe and religion instead of better Nigeria and one Nigeria,
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by paskal16: 10:53pm On Jul 10, 2022
Tinubu should come out and declare this present government have been terrible if he has Nigerians at heart

I will vote for him
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by BePrepared: 10:56pm On Jul 10, 2022
Fafesot:

Common sense

Why can't human beings allow those animals to GO and rule themselves, why are u fighting for those 'animals' to stay
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by basseeafricana: 10:59pm On Jul 10, 2022
iwaeda:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/muslim-muslim-ticket-spirit-of-1993-is-upon-us-again-tinubu-gives-reason-for-picking-shettima/
Asiwaju, I know that you are a political calculator. Those that are crying today, even if you pick a northern Christian, they will not vote for u. Let them continue to cry till eternity, on your mandate I stand gidigba. My family is a mixture of Muslims and Christians and bible and Qur'an don't fight. Let them be crying. We are happy for their lamentations, it means you make ur calculation very well. Every smart person knows that, picking a northern minority/Christian is a political suicide for u and this will give Atiku some advantages. Idiotic wailers know. This is election period and winning is first before planning for a good governance. We have prepared for them, they will cry and stop later.
They Nigeria a zoo, now they are desperate to rule zoo. I can swear with anything that Obituary cannot get more than 10% votes from the north.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by BePrepared: 11:00pm On Jul 10, 2022
mrvitalis:
I planned to vote Peter Obi win or lose ...the plan was to waste my vote

But honestly ...I'm seeing a possibility of him wining

Tinubu just lost south south completely , the little hope in south east is gone ...

Peter Obi would do better in south west , middle belt and north east with this news

Obi actually has a chance with this news

Exactly my point

This is indeed a good news
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by grbgrb4(m): 11:01pm On Jul 10, 2022
NobleSeed:
but, also, step into the shoes of the Vice President.
which shoe? That him smelling shoe grin grin
All those agbado eaters seif.tell him to give 5 solid reasons why he picked him now him no go see am talk.
Vote peter obi ✅
Vote labour party ✅
Vawulence
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by basseeafricana: 11:08pm On Jul 10, 2022
BePrepared:

Exactly my point

This is indeed a good news
Cry cry people, how many votes did Buhari get from southeast? Who even reckons with Igbos' votes? The region that is not passed only Kano. During the primary, Tinubu didn't even go there, because we know their hatred to Yoruba race. Southeast should vote Obi, Apga candidate or Atiku, Tinubu doesn't need their votes. APC has already known the statistics of voters before making their decision. No need to be crying. Jagaban is a doggest fighter. By God's grace, d next naija presido. Haters should go and commit suicide or relocate to Ghana
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by engope1: 11:08pm On Jul 10, 2022
After Buhari as a Muslim 8years, imagine "if" Tinubu, another muslim, 8years, presidency rotates back to north another Muslim for like lets say another 8years. That's 24years of Muslims being in charge. In a multi religious country as Nigeria.
JUST THINKING OUT LOUD

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by engope1: 11:09pm On Jul 10, 2022
Let's see... After Buhari as a Muslim 8years, imagine "if" Tinubu, another muslim, 8years, presidency rotates back to north another Muslim for like lets say another 8years. That's 24years of Muslims being in charge. In a multi religious country as Nigeria.
JUST THINKING OUT LOUD
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by kollinz1234(m): 11:10pm On Jul 10, 2022
Damidave1124:
With this Muslim Muslim ticket of a thing, I think Tinubu is about to lose a supporter.

I've always been a fan of Tinubu, but with this recent happening, I'm about to be OBIDIENT. How on earth will Nigeria, a secular state be ruled by Muslim, both pres and vice pres?

E no make sense na undecided
at all. Even Buhari no try am
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by donproject2(m): 11:11pm On Jul 10, 2022
DenreleDave:

Swear with your life that if he gets it, accident shud take away your life

If you are so sure abt it.

Can you?

Accident will wipe off you and your family and your yet to exist posterity.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by seunayantokun(m): 11:11pm On Jul 10, 2022
Recipe for disaster.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by Fira09(m): 11:15pm On Jul 10, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Tinubu you don't need to explain anything to anyone.

If you like choose Lucifer as your running mate I will vote for you.

You are a fool. angry

Look at the stupid statement coming out from your mouth.

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by rezy15(m): 11:19pm On Jul 10, 2022
harjay1986:

fool like u will be wailling when the real deal os been roll out because u think with your anus nobody reason better than u do and as per english take it to the bank fool and and get some cash with it idiot
Abeg just type yoruba. I will look for one amala omoge to interpret. I expected one of the world class amala schools built by tinubu in lagos to have taught you basic sentence construction but hey I'm not judging. A trait I noticed among BAT minions is their concept of governance doesn't extend beyond that super swamp called lagos. Try and travel a lot more beyond the south west. I highly doubt you guys have a genuine idea how over 75% of this country works. You will always tag counter opinions as ipob or south east. I'm a northerner and I can reliable 'assuare' that your mediocre ex governor is a victim of a long con orchestrated by the north. I have lived in every corner of the country except the south south. Bro if he picked elrufai I would have probably raised an eye brow. But I know elrufai is no pawn for a con. He's my governor, he's a sociopath but he's far more useful than shettima. Tinubu lacks the northern appeal. He's like a saltwater fish dumped in river kada.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 10, 2022
shoskid:
tonyuny12

much as I respect his political choice, I've made my choice by withdrawing my support for him. I don't play politics of religion, ethnicity and party but I can't support this because it wasn't done with much wisdom

Did you support him before, Disobedient team member spotted

It may please you to know I'm a core follower of BAT and admire his political intelligence but on this, I'm not giving him my support.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by Empiree: 11:20pm On Jul 10, 2022
sosanova:

Tinubu has already lost the election before election day
The current killing of Christians and attack on churches by Boko Haram, Bandits and ISWAP will become child's play when we now have Muslim President and Muslim Vice President.
Any christian that goes out to support or campaign or vote for Muslim Muslim ticket is forever doomed and the blood of innocent christians that have been gruesomely murdered and massacred by this blood thirsty Jihadist terrorists will forever hunt any Christian who supports, votes or campaigns for this devilish Muslim Muslim ticket
you devil people have started again. The same thing you devil did to Abiola. Later you will say Hausa-Fulani are cheating you yet you are blocking Yorùbá from reaching Aso Rock. We all knew Yorùbá Christians screwed up MKO
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jul 10, 2022
lexxwiz:

So who are you voting for as it stands?

I'm now focused on my state.. APC must take over Delta.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by toplinetrtrend: 11:22pm On Jul 10, 2022
OsunOriginal:

Thunder...

How far has tribalism taken you or Nigeria?
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by ncoolsome(m): 11:22pm On Jul 10, 2022
harjay1986:

One thing that you people dont know in politics if Obi per adventure become Nigeria president today he will fail more than Buhari x10 why cant you people advice OBI to be obidient anf just run with intention of looosing let those that cause blood shed in Nigeria win and clear their bloood then Obi will be vibrant then .... because as it is now many of you people will deny Obi if he eventually become president and everything get worst

U must be a joker...u said we should let those that caused bloodshed in nigeria to win...so they can cause more bloodshed abi
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by israelp(m): 11:23pm On Jul 10, 2022
All I see is riging of election by APC and inec.... But God will surely scatter that plan on that very day

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

OBJ: Olden Days Picture In His Farm / Why Buratai, Danbazau Were Not Indicted In Arms Scandal Report – Nigerian Govt / President Buhari At The AU Gala Dinner Last Night (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.