Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,693 members, 7,820,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason (38846 Views)

President Tinubu Gives Macron's Wife A Peck (Video) / Bola Tinubu Gives His First Address As President (Video) / Bola Tinubu Gives Wads Of New Naira Note To Man Living With Disability (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by themanderon: 8:07pm On Jul 10, 2022
I shudder at what is coming upon this nation should this greedy mistake of a man mistakenly win. The free for all killings that have gone on in this country and is still going on under this demonic administration would be a child's play.

6 Likes

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by fergie001: 8:07pm On Jul 10, 2022
iwaeda:
June12 again grin grin grin grin grin Inconclusive grin grin grin
Why you ey laugh? grin grin
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by clothingonline(m): 8:08pm On Jul 10, 2022
2023 will be interesting results
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by Mozegee: 8:08pm On Jul 10, 2022
U think is sure Victory,let see how it goes. You guys think you are smarter than the north. The wanted power to return to the north and now they have it.let me just tell u no reasonable Christian will ever vote Muslim Muslim ticket looking at how Muslim has been christians
9jii:
Only Obi-Ipob bots are dying because of this.
Sure victory.

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by jikjimmy: 8:08pm On Jul 10, 2022
This is indeed a good news for us in the Labour party, because with this Muslim Muslim ticket, time has come for us all to know the true population of Christians vis a vis the Muslims in the country.

7 Likes

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by tonyson010(m): 8:08pm On Jul 10, 2022
Zonefree:

But you didn't see imperative of placing competence in governance above regional sentiment when you were shouting Emi lokan undecided

Well, I'm glad the spirit of 1993 didn't end well.

he is definitely failing.

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by tishbite41(m): 8:09pm On Jul 10, 2022
Nice prophecy

Abiola fall on you

4 Likes

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by tehilah92(f): 8:09pm On Jul 10, 2022
So the spirit of the future cannot come upon u, na the past spirit dey come upon u, ode

5 Likes

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by secretsofpeace(m): 8:10pm On Jul 10, 2022
And I stand gidigba to declare to you that a repeat of the events of 1993 is inevitable. The scuttling of our democracy by the military, you know the rest.... let's not forget when this happen that we brought this upon ourselves.

The elder have spoken!!!

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by OldNairalander(m): 8:11pm On Jul 10, 2022
Leave this old men aside, they're playing their usual politics.
My biggest surprise is the so-called Nigerian youths on social media supporting this evil in the name of tribe and religion.
This is the height of dumbness seriously.

3 Likes

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by chukkystar(m): 8:13pm On Jul 10, 2022
If this was a Christian Christian Ticket from an Incumbent Party, Nigeria would have been Boiling

8 Likes

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by Walelavender(m): 8:14pm On Jul 10, 2022
How could BAT be comparing 1993 with 2023, in the present polarised country like Nigeria?
So distinct!
Well, that's his own cup of tea.
Pretty sure a whole lot of electorates have been expecting who this running mate would be and would also be a determinant to voting him or not

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by Maxpro121: 8:14pm On Jul 10, 2022
Zonefree:

But you didn't see imperative of placing competence in governance above regional sentiment when you were shouting Emi lokan undecided

Well, I'm glad the spirit of 1993 didn't end well.

it will certainly end same way

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by Splitmind: 8:15pm On Jul 10, 2022
Yes my Jagaban! It is my prayer that the events of 1993 repeat itself in 2023.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by Idzitari1(m): 8:15pm On Jul 10, 2022
I pray for that same spirit to befall you, my what happen to MKO happen to you too.

5 Likes

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by Thomthom(m): 8:15pm On Jul 10, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Tinubu you don't need to explain anything to anyone.

If you like choose Lucifer as your running mate I will vote for you.
Hmmmm Nawa oo

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by gfelo(m): 8:16pm On Jul 10, 2022
No wonder they have to go and set all the BH free, this is the condition Shettima gave them b4 he accepted to be Tinubu running mate chei
sosanova:

Tinubu has already lost the election before election day
The current killing of Christians and attack on churches by Boko Haram, Bandits and ISWAP will become child's play when we now have Muslim President and Muslim Vice President.
Any christian that goes out to support or campaign or vote for Muslim Muslim ticket is forever doomed and the blood of innocent christians that have been gruesomely murdered and massacred by this blood thirsty Jihadist terrorists will forever hunt any Christian who supports, votes or campaigns for this devilish Muslim Muslim ticket

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by Newton2024: 8:16pm On Jul 10, 2022
9jii:
Only Obi-Ipob bots are dying because of this.
Sure victory.
Tinubu's Muslim/Muslim Ticket

Some questions are running through my mind:

1. Is there no Christian member of APC from the 19 northern states?

2. If religion does not matter but competency, is there not competent Christian in the entire North?

3. If religion does not matter, what about tribe? Does tribe matters?

4. Can APC fields Yoruba-Yoruba or Igbo-Igbo ticket?

5. Is APC an Islam'ic fundamentalist party like violent muslim brotherhood of Egypt?

6. Can Boko-Haram, Ansarudeen and ISWAP accept Christian-Christian ticket?

7. Why are APC surpporters unrepentant hypocrites?

4 Likes

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by Ojuntana: 8:16pm On Jul 10, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Tinubu you don't need to explain anything to anyone.

If you like choose Lucifer as your running mate I will vote for you.
Alatenuje
So you wish for Nigeria to become hell just so your stomach can be filled abi?

3 Likes

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by Thomthom(m): 8:18pm On Jul 10, 2022
Damidave1124:
With this Muslim Muslim ticket of a thing, I think Tinubu is about to lose a supporter.

I've always been a fan of Tinubu, but with this recent happening, I'm about to be OBIDIENT. How on earth will Nigeria, a secular state be ruled by Muslim, both pres and vice pres?

E no make sense na undecided
E no make sense bro

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by biafranrealson: 8:19pm On Jul 10, 2022
..... and the spirit of 1993 died in prison,
his wife was assassinated , his business empire crumbled
only one lady remained in that spirit , Tundun
hope it will not be your case

4 Likes

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by Frakintayo(m): 8:20pm On Jul 10, 2022
The spirit of 1993 led MKO to incarceration and early grave and his ambition to become the president of Nigeria was never fulfilled.

3 Likes

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by aaredays007(m): 8:20pm On Jul 10, 2022
If this is resemblance of 1993 spirit of election...... kindly be guarded by outcome and fate of the said Presidential candidate....

Just saying whatever to garner people attention in name of politics having no regards to spiritual implication of reoccurring events ..tueh

2 Likes

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by Olamicwoto: 8:21pm On Jul 10, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by angelfallz(m): 8:22pm On Jul 10, 2022
Northern Christians would always vote with their Muslim brothers.
sosanova:

Tinubu has already lost the election before election day
The current killing of Christians and attack on churches by Boko Haram, Bandits and ISWAP will become child's play when we now have Muslim President and Muslim Vice President.
Any christian that goes out to support or campaign or vote for Muslim Muslim ticket is forever doomed and the blood of innocent christians that have been gruesomely murdered and massacred by this blood thirsty Jihadist terrorists will forever hunt any Christian who supports, votes or campaigns for this devilish Muslim Muslim ticket

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by harjay1986: 8:29pm On Jul 10, 2022
iwaeda:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/muslim-muslim-ticket-spirit-of-1993-is-upon-us-again-tinubu-gives-reason-for-picking-shettima/

to be sincere I love Obi but the current state of Nigeria I will say advice Obi to just go solo.... he has good intention but not for now his running mate is not someone that can bargain cease fire in the north east he should just wait Nigeria need him and his ideaology .... but not now .... let those who cause the fire burning extinguish it by themself.....
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by Mike008(m): 8:31pm On Jul 10, 2022
This is a good strategy for first runner up between APC and PDP, sadly there's no reward for first runner up.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by Mayeldah(m): 8:32pm On Jul 10, 2022
1993 didn't end well for Muslim- Muslim ticket, in 2023 same will happen.

Tinubu has dared us, he will hear from us. Any Christian that votes for Tinubu has committed a sin and a blasphemy. God will punish the person.

There are options and we will explore them.

#OBIDATTI2023
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by Olurondo: 8:32pm On Jul 10, 2022
With all the numerous terrorists and bandits attacks on christians in Nigeria in this current administration, APC has the audacity to propose a muslim-muslim ticket.This agenda will fail!
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by Ausbalo: 8:33pm On Jul 10, 2022
And What is the End of Abiola and Co,
Waiting For Season Two

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Arase Issues Final Warning To Pro-Biafra Prostesters / Diezani: Sanusi Wanted To Be Afdb President But Jonathan’s Men Frustrated Him / Atiku Defeats Buhari In 13 Out Of 16 Lgas In IMO, So Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.