Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

My Ex Sent Me This Message On Whatsapp - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Sent Me This Message On Whatsapp (74022 Views)

See What My Ex Sent To Me, Imagine! / My Ex Sent Me A Blurred Video Of Her Making Love / Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Sent Me This Message On Whatsapp by jojothaiv(m): 9:43pm On Jul 11, 2022
Dear Brethren,

You don block her, nothing dey to see here comrade abi na grace not to unblock am you want make we ask God for you because the story never clear.

But devil dey tell me say, you wan unblock am, anything wey happen after no too consign us.
Re: My Ex Sent Me This Message On Whatsapp by robosky02(m): 9:43pm On Jul 11, 2022
Rexymania:
Peace dey sleep, yanga go wake am

No

Peace dey sleep violence go wake am
Re: My Ex Sent Me This Message On Whatsapp by TotalRunter: 9:47pm On Jul 11, 2022
beejaay:

so your uncle is a looter and one of those responsible for our collective woes or how else did he became a billionaire just because he became a permanent secretary in a federal ministry

Yes he's a looter just like your current governor, minister and DG. He's running for governor soon
Re: My Ex Sent Me This Message On Whatsapp by Shrimpss: 9:48pm On Jul 11, 2022
Am here to learn.
Re: My Ex Sent Me This Message On Whatsapp by JoshB92: 9:54pm On Jul 11, 2022
Stillwhites:
Well, its been awhile that we broke up....Never get in touch, tho we didn't block each other.We still have each other's contacts.

A day before Sallah she sent me message on whattsapp...It reads "Hello dear, just thinking of you all this while.Can your woman get something to make hair for Sallah?"

I kukuma blocked her.

Legendary I love your action
Imagine that line.. Can your woman...
Abi woman wan die danu ni grin Dem think say na all men be simp

1 Like

Re: My Ex Sent Me This Message On Whatsapp by beejaay: 9:56pm On Jul 11, 2022
TotalRunter:

Yes he's a looter just like your current governor, minister and DG. He's running for governor soon
i like your honesty bro

1 Like

Re: My Ex Sent Me This Message On Whatsapp by imagrg(m): 9:59pm On Jul 11, 2022
Hmm.
You seem to have an axe to grind with women. Why all the aggression?
trigger11:

We rise by lifting others who don't know how to close there legs right
By lifting people we gave all in all .. sacrificed for as well

See mr man don't allow me pull shirt swear for you ohhh

Precious anywhere you th I remove shirt swear for u sad sad
Re: My Ex Sent Me This Message On Whatsapp by richkal(m): 10:03pm On Jul 11, 2022
My women, my foot undecided The worst part is that if you give her anything you are capable of, ordinary thank you she won't say.
Re: My Ex Sent Me This Message On Whatsapp by imagrg(m): 10:04pm On Jul 11, 2022
A woman needs to be treated with some respect. She leaves you when you cannot understand and tolerate her.
Some men cheat on their women but would not want their women to do same. This is lack of understanding.
Treat a woman well and enjoy the fun while it lasts.
That she called it quits doesn't make her your enemy. Assist her when you can.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Ex Sent Me This Message On Whatsapp by Bennethanderson(m): 10:19pm On Jul 11, 2022
I love this comrade grin

1 Like

Re: My Ex Sent Me This Message On Whatsapp by Gkemz: 10:20pm On Jul 11, 2022
My cheating ex once said that I should be happy she's making exploitative demands. The height of it was asking me to send the money I raised for my medical surgery and purchase of my vehicle's engine so that she could flex xmas with her friends. A lady who addressed me as her brother in front of her sugar daddy.

Thank God that her exit which came as a celebration paved way for a diligent, loving and industrious wife.

4 Likes

Re: My Ex Sent Me This Message On Whatsapp by Okobola146: 10:51pm On Jul 11, 2022
Chei! This is an unfinished business

Igbo mother be like "Michael oo….Lower the music, I want to taste the soup

1 Like

Re: My Ex Sent Me This Message On Whatsapp by Rexymania(m): 10:59pm On Jul 11, 2022
grin grin

robosky02:

No

Peace dey sleep violence go wake am
Re: My Ex Sent Me This Message On Whatsapp by Major7: 11:12pm On Jul 11, 2022
Sammy101111:

Let me tell you my experience real quick
I dated a girl she is averagely beautiful slim but her friend is chuddby thick ,when i was dating my babe her friend always eye me and some times always trying to talk to me by force . as
a guy i know when a girl crush on me.on my babe birthday her friend told me bro you try oh that her friend was always shy an don't like going out that she is surprise her friend is very different now like this i told her na God oh . after me and my babe broke up i later saw her chubby friend 6month later at a pool party we collected each other number can you believe next day we ended up in a hotel lol she even do snap with me put am for status lol

So now what am trying to say is that when you are dating woman they feel like they are the one helping us men they don't know once you are a man and you take good care of your self you will always get a better offer

Her chubby friend isn't a better offer tho, she's meant for the public.
Re: My Ex Sent Me This Message On Whatsapp by wizkidblogger(f): 11:21pm On Jul 11, 2022
Stillwhites:
Well, its been awhile that we broke up....Never get in touch, tho we didn't block each other.We still have each other's contacts.

A day before Sallah she sent me message on whattsapp...It reads "Hello dear, just thinking of you all this while.Can your woman get something to make hair for Sallah?"

I kukuma blocked her.

tell her to come n collect cash smiley
Re: My Ex Sent Me This Message On Whatsapp by Tzar(m): 11:25pm On Jul 11, 2022
Better person! You have made your ancestors proud!
Stillwhites:

I kukuma blocked her.
Re: My Ex Sent Me This Message On Whatsapp by Besto(m): 11:28pm On Jul 11, 2022
GEEBITE:
A perfect example of everything that is wrong with Nigeria. A Perm Sec can only become a billionaire in Nigeria.

Criminals in public offices
Re: My Ex Sent Me This Message On Whatsapp by Besto(m): 11:33pm On Jul 11, 2022
Gkemz:
My cheating ex once said that I should be happy she's making exploitative demands. The height of it was asking me to send the money I raised for my medical surgery and purchase of my vehicle's engine so that she could flex xmas with her friends. A lady who addressed me as her brother in front of her sugar daddy.

Thank God that her exit which came as a celebration paved way for a diligent, loving and industrious wife.

So girl get mind asked you for such and made that exploitation comment.

Smh
Re: My Ex Sent Me This Message On Whatsapp by Exkandayee(m): 11:57pm On Jul 11, 2022
Sammy101111:

My sister when we are done i don't need to delete or block the person am better than lol
Some one am the one spending money on her and i will still block her number lol no she will watch and regret . i will never block her number she will see me improve normal .
Why delete the number for what .
The only thing i will do is delete all our photo clear our chat just live only phone number .
Don't you know men as more option in picking a better lady
Shut up mugu, you still keep her contact cos you want to make jealous cos she chooses another guy, that's fucking childish, you hurt she left you, accept it and you go deh alright....
Re: My Ex Sent Me This Message On Whatsapp by Emma1Oj(m): 12:30am On Jul 12, 2022
Ucheosefoh:
We have the same mentality.

I have numerous numbers of my ex in my phone.

They view my status I view theirs sometimes.

I am even in good terms with majority of them.
king of break ups

1 Like

Re: My Ex Sent Me This Message On Whatsapp by Nobody: 12:39am On Jul 12, 2022
Sammy101111:

i did not delete her number it called maturity she sees my post but me i mute her post i don't even care to check her post

She sees my post chill with my guys or my ladies . The only reason i left my ex contact is that i can never need or have anything to do with them again not even sexually i can never invite my ex to my house . if we go even meet na bar or eatery for my own safety

You see the bolded part of your message? It has no meaning. You just tell everybody say you dey indecisive.
Re: My Ex Sent Me This Message On Whatsapp by Nobody: 12:41am On Jul 12, 2022
Sammy101111:

My sister when we are done i don't need to delete or block the person am better than lol
Some one am the one spending money on her and i will still block her number lol no she will watch and regret . i will never block her number she will see me improve normal .
Why delete the number for what .
The only thing i will do is delete all our photo clear our chat just live only phone number .
Don't you know men as more option in picking a better lady

Na wa for your ways oh
Re: My Ex Sent Me This Message On Whatsapp by Nobody: 12:42am On Jul 12, 2022
donproject2:

She's just your ex, not an enemy that once wished you death. Life goes beyond that time you both separated paths, don't be bitter and block and delete and do all you could to get her out of your world.

There are many reasons people breakup, not always do they breakup because of differences in their behavioral patterns. You should not be bitter with someone for life, mistakes of the past are not always carried into the future. Learn to forgive and forget, you may not necessarily come back to terms, but you can never imagine where you could meet in future. How you handle the breakup today will shape how you handle your meetings tomorrow if you by chance cross paths.

Nor go dey preach forgive and forget for Pisces person oh abeg

1 Like

Re: My Ex Sent Me This Message On Whatsapp by constyo: 12:59am On Jul 12, 2022
So instead of showing the real man you are by giving her a token rather you blocked her. Guy you forked up o

1 Like

Re: My Ex Sent Me This Message On Whatsapp by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:09am On Jul 12, 2022
You are childish, vindictive and still VERY bitter.

Is an EX an enemy? Why could you not be the bigger person by sending her at least half the money instead of blocking her? You haven't healed. Seems she did you dirty.

Forget all these small boys hailing you on this thread. Most of them are also advising you from a place of bitterness and pain. Well, your money, your business.
Re: My Ex Sent Me This Message On Whatsapp by 77star: 1:17am On Jul 12, 2022
Intellectuall01:

Nor go dey preach forgive and forget for Pisces person oh abeg
say wetin happen?
oya I'm a piscean, feb twenty something angry
Re: My Ex Sent Me This Message On Whatsapp by smasher1(m): 1:18am On Jul 12, 2022
Stillwhites:

I kukuma blocked her.

the hard economy is hitting everyone. no shame again.
Re: My Ex Sent Me This Message On Whatsapp by Schrae422(f): 1:28am On Jul 12, 2022
I can't stop laughing at these comments. Please tell me this is not so.
Re: My Ex Sent Me This Message On Whatsapp by Killermamba: 2:16am On Jul 12, 2022
Stillwhites:

I kukuma blocked her.

Na man u be.
Re: My Ex Sent Me This Message On Whatsapp by Aramara1: 4:13am On Jul 12, 2022
Aaaaarghmed:
Women and begging.dem no dey tire.always feeling they have right to your money.na so one wey I ask out and she dey give excuses bill me 30k two days before sallah,she said she will give me after sallah.i tell am say I no get because I've done alot of expenses already.yeye,na my money you wan chop as small as she is.

As small as she is, you still wan fvck am?
Re: My Ex Sent Me This Message On Whatsapp by kaboninc(m): 6:24am On Jul 12, 2022
Stillwhites:

I kukuma blocked her.

Your reason na to start another woman bashing thread?

If you can't give her, tell her you can't. That's all.

No need to encourage or enjoy bashing women every time because of one thing or the other.
Re: My Ex Sent Me This Message On Whatsapp by LordVarys1: 6:36am On Jul 12, 2022
As long as the relationship did not end in a bitter way, there is nothing bad in your ex requesting assistance. I will only do what you have done if the relationship ended in a very bad way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soldier Rescues His Fiancée Who Is A Nurse In War Front In Pre-Wedding Photos / He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend / Nigerian Slay Queens Blasted For Showing Off Potatoes, Lady Fires Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.