Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

My Ex Sent Me This Message On Whatsapp - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Sent Me This Message On Whatsapp (74081 Views)

See What My Ex Sent To Me, Imagine! / My Ex Sent Me A Blurred Video Of Her Making Love / Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Sent Me This Message On Whatsapp by sekem: 6:36am On Jul 12, 2022
Stillwhites:
Well, its been awhile that we broke up....Never get in touch, tho we didn't block each other.We still have each other's contacts.

A day before Sallah she sent me message on whattsapp...It reads "Hello dear, just thinking of you all this while.Can your woman get something to make hair for Sallah?"

I kukuma blocked her.

She may or may not be serious about that request.

Sometimes, women just do these crazy things just to know whether your feelings for her is still there or not.

My ex-girlfriend who is now happily married still refers to herself as my baby when we chat sometimes.

I don't go as far as blocking her but I always make sure to remind her that she's married now.

I do that because I always have it in the back of my mind that her husband could also be reading those chats.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Sent Me This Message On Whatsapp by TotalRunter: 6:57am On Jul 12, 2022
beejaay:

i like your honesty bro

Hahahaha
Re: My Ex Sent Me This Message On Whatsapp by mrkings84(m): 7:11am On Jul 12, 2022
Sammy101111:

You are right bro at times to chat with woman online they give me headaches you go chat with woman not up to 20mins she will ask for money and if you ask for sex they see you as a bad person lol.

Bro Facebook na him worse pass chat with a lady on Facebook

Me : hello
Her: how are you doing
Me : fine and you
Her : am not fine I need money for hair

I will be like Jesus we never even talk reach 2 days you they ask me for money so I look like atm ( Most ladies think there picture will make you submissive lol if you like fine pass Juliet Ibrahim or Tiwa savage once you don’t have money as a woman you are useless to man simple

Your own better, u are talking of two days. What of me that chatted a girl I have never chatted B4 on WhatsApp, and in less than 5 minutes she was already billing me:

Me: Hi Vicki
She; Hi,
Me: What's up?
She; I am hungry o, pls can I get 1k from you?
Me: Hummm??.....
Re: My Ex Sent Me This Message On Whatsapp by trigger11(m): 7:29am On Jul 12, 2022
imagrg:
Hmm.
You seem to have an axe to grind with women. Why all the aggression?

I wouldn't want to go deep here
The thing is I have stayed around lots of pretentious toxic manupulative women
Lots of them
And all I know is it would take me very long time to heal from the mess the caused in my life

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Sent Me This Message On Whatsapp by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 12, 2022
77star:

say wetin happen?
oya I'm a piscean feb, twenty something angry

Una too dey vengeful and vindictive. I dey see una dey run oh.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Sent Me This Message On Whatsapp by poweredcom(m): 8:28am On Jul 12, 2022
Stillwhites:
Well, its been awhile that we broke up....Never get in touch, tho we didn't block each other.We still have each other's contacts.

A day before Sallah she sent me message on whattsapp...It reads "Hello dear, just thinking of you all this while.Can your woman get something to make hair for Sallah?"

Very good , you for just blast her with insult and then block her papa forehead

Like @womenareapez say all naija gal are useless

I kukuma blocked her.
Re: My Ex Sent Me This Message On Whatsapp by Charx122: 9:06am On Jul 12, 2022
Stillwhites:

I kukuma blocked her.
If you are in another serious relationship the blocking is nessaray .. Lol her eye don clear..
Re: My Ex Sent Me This Message On Whatsapp by barinedan(m): 9:23am On Jul 12, 2022
No time for nonsense, bro. your blood dey hot
Re: My Ex Sent Me This Message On Whatsapp by Sensenan: 9:41am On Jul 12, 2022
Most of these people that are bragging here are the ones that their ex dumped. And they are still feeling very bitter.
I don't see anything wrong in assisting an ex that needed help that is if u can.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Sent Me This Message On Whatsapp by IKillPeopleALot: 10:03am On Jul 12, 2022
robinso01:
As u block am,you no delete the number join?

If man Dey konji that moment e go reply back sweetly
Re: My Ex Sent Me This Message On Whatsapp by a339764677: 10:09am On Jul 12, 2022
OMG
Re: My Ex Sent Me This Message On Whatsapp by eniteden(m): 10:34am On Jul 12, 2022
Vowulence in the hifhts order grin
Correct guy.
Re: My Ex Sent Me This Message On Whatsapp by Mayeldah(m): 12:50pm On Jul 12, 2022
Gadafii:
Exactly the same way Eve go whine serpent say anything for the girls,wey serpent give am apple chop
I met one on IG and we started fine, we found out we in the same neighborhood and I suggested we hangout, she said she is always busy, I say no wahala

The next day this one don bill me say she’s cash strapped that I should send her money that she needs it urgently

I replied I m really Hot right now and at least she should send me titties pictures, not necessary to put her face in it, she said what do I mean??

I tell am make she send breast picture in clear terms , she said what do I take her for,olosho??

I asked her if I be like Father Christmas that will be handing out money anyhow just like that, or a mugu?
She called me childish and unserious, i just smiled and move on

I wonder how women would feel if men asks them of sex the way they ask for money without shame, u meet a girl today, you ask her to come fuxk you the next day because you feel you have right to her pusssy, just like how they feel because they have Toto guys should send money to them when ever they demand for it

Who no dear women fear me

More like grin grin grin

Re: My Ex Sent Me This Message On Whatsapp by Mayeldah(m): 12:59pm On Jul 12, 2022
Emmahunk:
And what's wrong with the message? Does being your ex mean that you guys are now enemies? The world is like a standing fan, you might need her help in future. Every relationship must not end in marriage.

Guy you are missing it too, nothing wrong if she want to keep up with an Ex, she ruined the whole thing by being beggerly.

people are viewed the way they carry themselves. She can chat her former man without having to ask for favour.

We can conclude that the reason she chatted him was becuase she is broke not that she is 'really thinking about him'

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Sent Me This Message On Whatsapp by seangy4konji: 3:31pm On Jul 12, 2022
Dont let you money touch their hands....if she cant uckk for it..then she should call her cousins or brothers....

If she does not want to be serious and just want you to jump on it...my brother...look away....

At least your money no leave your hand...

She an get it elsewhere...

Shift as well.
Re: My Ex Sent Me This Message On Whatsapp by timemotivator: 6:53am On Jul 13, 2022
Stillwhites:
I delete am sharp sharp!
correct guy. She don close account with first bank still want dey withdraw from counter fa. Who does that
Re: My Ex Sent Me This Message On Whatsapp by Faithful23(f): 1:00pm On Jul 13, 2022
Lol...my bf broke up with me in March and I had to block him everywhere yet he called in June with another number asking for urgent #500. Some people no just get shame..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag / Two Lovers Kissing At Elegushi Beach In Lagos, Almost Swept Away (Photos) / Why Did You Delete Your Braless Val Post, Are You Ashamed? - Slay Mama Blasted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.