Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Yoruba Muslim Tinubu Supporter Caught Lying, Claiming She's A Christian - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Muslim Tinubu Supporter Caught Lying, Claiming She's A Christian (1281 Views)

Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News / South West Is Averagely 65% Muslim: Tinubu Campaign Organisation DG, Shittu / Dele Momodu Caught Lying On Ibadan Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Muslim Tinubu Supporter Caught Lying, Claiming She's A Christian by conductor60000: 4:59am On Jul 11, 2022
What's the need?

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Muslim Tinubu Supporter Caught Lying, Claiming She's A Christian by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:01am On Jul 11, 2022
That's what many yoruba Muslim try to do here, we are not decieved.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Muslim Tinubu Supporter Caught Lying, Claiming She's A Christian by Moh247: 5:08am On Jul 11, 2022
cool

I love how Tinubu choose competence and loyalty over religion

Ganduje and Shetima are good friends you pray to have

Ibo Christians should better grab Senate Presidency under Tinubu rather than a worthless VP under Fulani Atiku, if you fail Tinubu go cancel you

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yoruba Muslim Tinubu Supporter Caught Lying, Claiming She's A Christian by Coolsperm: 5:08am On Jul 11, 2022
This is their small work, members of YMP ( Yoruba Muslims pigs) are into it very well,

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Muslim Tinubu Supporter Caught Lying, Claiming She's A Christian by GoooodHardDick: 5:16am On Jul 11, 2022
Tinubu urchins and inconsistency are 5 and 6. They can say one thing today and say another thing tomorrow. Believe them at your own peril.

With a Muslim Muslim ticket Tinubu the ancestor has already failed even before the election starts.

At the juncture, I'll urge every Nigerian to throw their weight and support to peter Obi. He is the best man for the job at the moment.

16 Likes

Re: Yoruba Muslim Tinubu Supporter Caught Lying, Claiming She's A Christian by Eddygourdo(m): 5:20am On Jul 11, 2022
These urchins are beasts and demons paid to destroy Nigeria. They have no conscience and will sell their mother for a morsel of bread.

Be discerning when discussing with many of them. They must be treated like the enemies they are. Any small thing, press their neck till they can hardly breath

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Muslim Tinubu Supporter Caught Lying, Claiming She's A Christian by Jack005(m): 5:22am On Jul 11, 2022
Tinubu urchins are the worst set of humans.. Spits!

11 Likes

Re: Yoruba Muslim Tinubu Supporter Caught Lying, Claiming She's A Christian by Urheadmaster(m): 5:33am On Jul 11, 2022
Death to all of tinubu urchins before 2023

General election.

They will all perish along with their commander of agbado and casava republic undecided tongue

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Muslim Tinubu Supporter Caught Lying, Claiming She's A Christian by Moh247: 5:47am On Jul 11, 2022
Abdul05:
l like it too..if mko could do then why won't tinudu do the same thing,, grin

Awolowo ran a Christian Christian Southern Southern Presidency and almost won Shehu Shagari, he came close second

MKO won his Muslim Muslim ticket

Ibos better forget Religion and work for future success

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yoruba Muslim Tinubu Supporter Caught Lying, Claiming She's A Christian by Abdul05: 6:00am On Jul 11, 2022
Moh247:

Awolowo ran a Christian Christian Southern Southern Presidency and almost won Shehu Shagari, he came close second

you right Bros, they themselves know that they are already being defeated with this Muslim Muslim ticket of a thing.. but what step to take now make them to be bewildered..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Muslim Tinubu Supporter Caught Lying, Claiming She's A Christian by Truthisunique2: 6:39am On Jul 11, 2022
Abdul05:
l like it too,, but, ipobpigs seem to have ignored the fact there is inter religious relations in Yoruba land.. ;
does Nigeria begin and end in Yoruba land

This is the more reason people should be ditch this ticket

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Muslim Tinubu Supporter Caught Lying, Claiming She's A Christian by conductor60000: 6:42am On Jul 11, 2022
Moh247:

And this irredeemable looter that spends half of his time in foreign hospitals after a lifetime of selling cocaine and having no certificate or clear date of birth and origin is the one who will bring success to your life?

With his Boko Haram sponsor running mate?

You people joke a lot with your life in this countrycheesy

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Muslim Tinubu Supporter Caught Lying, Claiming She's A Christian by Obidient4life3: 6:43am On Jul 11, 2022
Tinubu will be retired from politics come 2023.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Muslim Tinubu Supporter Caught Lying, Claiming She's A Christian by Moh247: 6:47am On Jul 11, 2022
conductor60000:

And this irredeemable looter that spends half of his time in foreign hospitals after a lifetime of selling cocaine and having no certificate or clear date of birth and origin is the one who will bring success to your life?

With his Boko Haram sponsor running mate?

You people joke a lot with your life in this countrycheesy

Na only talk talk dem sabi nothing else....

30 million human being that can't produce an head of state for 50+ years, no Vice President or speaker in 35+ years , no Senate President in 15 years small Deputy Senate we dash them Omo Agege still defeated the Organ trafficker Ekweramadu

Shame dey catch me for una
Re: Yoruba Muslim Tinubu Supporter Caught Lying, Claiming She's A Christian by ZombieTAMER: 6:58am On Jul 11, 2022
Moh247:
cool
Ibo Christians should better grab Senate Presidency under Tinubu rather than a worthless VP under Fulani Atiku, if you fail Tinubu go cancel you

Exactly my Yoruba Muslim brother

There's no competent Christian southerner or northerner in the APc or the country as well.

Muslims own the country and we're the majority.. let's go to social media and find ways of deceiving those christains to vote for us..
Even if it means denying ourselves a little like this good lady..

Because of APc we have a Muslim president, Muslim Senate president, Muslim speaker, Muslim IGP, Muslim customs boss, Muslim immigration boss, Muslim SGF, Muslim COS, list is endless

why the fuss if we add ordinary Muslim VP to it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Muslim Tinubu Supporter Caught Lying, Claiming She's A Christian by Moh247: 7:00am On Jul 11, 2022
ZombieTAMER:

Exactly my Yoruba Muslim brother

There's no competent Christian southerner or northerner in the APc or the country as well.

Muslims own the country and we're the majority.. let's go to social media and find ways of deceiving those christains to vote for us..
Even if it means denying ourselves a little like this good lady..

Because of APc we have a Muslim president, Muslim Senate president, Muslim speaker, Muslim IGP, Muslim customs boss, Muslim immigration boss, Muslim SGF, Muslim COS, list is endless

why the fuss if we add ordinary Muslim VP to it.

Ibo people sef... We no come your region come Campaign yet you guys won't let us be
Re: Yoruba Muslim Tinubu Supporter Caught Lying, Claiming She's A Christian by ZombieTAMER: 7:02am On Jul 11, 2022
Moh247:

Who religion help my brother
look at the lady up there
yesterday she was a Muslim
Today she's a Christian

All because she wants to market our competent Muslim Muslim ticket..

Christians in APc aren't competent enough, they're mostly thieves and corrupt like their pastors

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Muslim Tinubu Supporter Caught Lying, Claiming She's A Christian by agadez007(m): 7:04am On Jul 11, 2022
Whenever I see a post that starts with “I am a Christian but” or “I am a Peter obi supporter but”,I already know they are part of the Agbado crew
They are trying their best to deceive the real Christians that their is nothing wrong with a Muslim Muslim ticket while they themselves will declare fatwa if it were the other way around

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Muslim Tinubu Supporter Caught Lying, Claiming She's A Christian by ZombieTAMER: 7:07am On Jul 11, 2022
Moh247:

Ibo people sef... We no come your region come Campaign yet you guys won't let us be

Allah akbar my brother
no mind them, there's no Christian in our south West, we're doing our thing
yet they won't rest.

we're talking everything
We need everything Muslim in Nigeria inshallah..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Muslim Tinubu Supporter Caught Lying, Claiming She's A Christian by GreatAxeMan: 7:07am On Jul 11, 2022
You mean the same Shettima who called for amnesty for Boko Haram? You mûdslîmés are your own worst enemies.

Moh247:
cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Muslim Tinubu Supporter Caught Lying, Claiming She's A Christian by conductor60000: 7:09am On Jul 11, 2022
Moh247:

30 million human being that can't produce an head of state for 50+ years, no Vice President or speaker in 35+ years , no Senate President in 15 years small Deputy Senate we dash them Omo Agege still defeated the Organ trafficker Ekweramadu

Which explains why Nigeria your people is ruling remains a 21st century shithole. No electricity, no water, students at home since 4 months, benchmark for corruption, terrorism and fraud. Headquarters of internet scam and human sacrifice and rituals. cheesy

We have seen the Nigeria that is product of your tribe being president vice president and everything.

I pray Igbo hatred and jealousy will not kill you. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Muslim Tinubu Supporter Caught Lying, Claiming She's A Christian by LAXconfidential(m): 7:14am On Jul 11, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Guy you're just everywhere running helter-skelter and foaming from the mouth. The way you're putting in extra effort to paint this Tinubu's move as the right decision makes it obvious that you're scared. Relax and stop trying so hard, you're looking desperate already and it's pathetic. If you're sure that Tinubu made the right decision, you'd be chilling in your house not minding what anyone says. Did you see Atiku or Obi's supporters jumping up and down defending their choice of VP? NO. That's because they're convinced that their principals made a good choice.

BTW, I hope you're getting paid for all this work. Because it'll be a very shameful thing if it turns out you're doing this for free. Even Tinubus biological children haven't put in half as much effort as you're putting in, give yourself a break bro.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Muslim Tinubu Supporter Caught Lying, Claiming She's A Christian by ZombieTAMER: 7:20am On Jul 11, 2022
Moh247:

We Muslims are taking everything
through Buhari we did it
And Tinubu will continue

These christains aren't competent
Muslims are more competent
Re: Yoruba Muslim Tinubu Supporter Caught Lying, Claiming She's A Christian by LAXconfidential(m): 7:21am On Jul 11, 2022
Ahn ahn.. some people have no shame. Just jumping from one thread to another defending someone that didn't send you message. Every single thread people have opened to air their views since this announcement was made, this Moh guy is there trying to act excited. If you're truly happy about it, you won't be trying so hard. Since yesterday till this morning. Haba, don't you have better things to do with your life?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Muslim Tinubu Supporter Caught Lying, Claiming She's A Christian by kindlyheart: 7:27am On Jul 11, 2022
anybody with sense and not an Arab slave will not vote Muslim/Muslim ticket. a simple question to ask yourself is, will they vote for you if the table were to be turned?

do unto others what they will likely do unto you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Muslim Tinubu Supporter Caught Lying, Claiming She's A Christian by ResidentSnitch(f): 7:29am On Jul 11, 2022
Moh247:

That is why your country is the butt of jokes across the world.
But it is a rescue mission this time around. Go get your PVC.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Muslim Tinubu Supporter Caught Lying, Claiming She's A Christian by cybersoldiers: 7:50am On Jul 11, 2022
Moh247:

And work for success of Islam?

Does Islam protect other religions? The answer is NO.
Re: Yoruba Muslim Tinubu Supporter Caught Lying, Claiming She's A Christian by Vulturereloaded: 7:54am On Jul 11, 2022

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Muslim Tinubu Supporter Caught Lying, Claiming She's A Christian by Nobody: 7:55am On Jul 11, 2022
Obviously another fake profile created by Tinubu urchins. they are all seated in their so called campaign media houses in front of a computer, creating threads and commenting with their other numerous monikers, sweating under AC with their supervisor, their conscience dead because of the 30k they will collect at the end of the month.

Only thing they have to campaign with is tribal card, shouting IPOB and Biafra everywhere like useless goats

#Paid Urchins

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

PETER OBI,Enough Of This Violence, Enough Is Enough, / Singer, Dede Mabiaku Launches His Own 'Emi Lokan' Song, Mocks Tinubu (Video) / I Will Not Allow Campaign In My Church- Rev. Esther Ajayi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.