Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) (69204 Views)

Ganduje: I Could Have Slapped Kwankwaso If I Had Met Him In Aso Rock (Video) / Reuben Abati Asks Kwankwaso If He Is Igbo & If His Name Is Okonkwo (Video) / Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by hammer567: 10:40am On Jul 11, 2022
KWANKWASO WILL NEVER BE A PRESIDENT OR VICE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA.

HE MISSED HIS BEST CHANCE ALREADY.

NIGERIA YOUTH ARE ALREADY ON THE POLITICAL SCENE.

PLUS, PETER OBI WILL BE THEIR FOR 8 YEARS, AFTER THAT THE YOUTHS WILL TAKE OVER.
Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by Juanmike(m): 10:43am On Jul 11, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:
For those of you wasting your time on unintelligent analysis, I have some messages for you.

1. Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a political Genius. God made him like that and no one can change that fact.

2. In the Nigerian politics of today, Asiwaju is a master strategist.

3. Despite the fact that I never wanted a muslim-muslim ticket, I honestly gave an analysis that a muslim-muslim ticket is an easier way for Tinubu to become president.

4. Out of every 10,000,000 Nigerians saying Tinubu will lose because of muslim-muslim ticket, 9,500,000 of them wouldn't vote the man even if he chose a muslim-christian ticket. Why will any smart politician be stupid and lose and lose the election because he wants to please 500,000 people when he can do a muslim-muslim ticket and get bloc votes from a region that want muslim-muslim ticket. In the end it's all about numbers

5. Most of Bola Tinubu core lovers and supporters in the South don't love him because he's a muslim, they love him because they love him. So, don't keep wasting your time.

6. I have always predicted that Kwankwaso would eventually step down for either Tinubu or Atiku. Going by the present calculations, Tinubu has very high chances of bringing Kwankwaso to his side.

7. To Peter Obi and his supporters, you guys are doing a very good job. However, I need you to note that you guys are indirectly working against Atiku and working in favour of Tinubu's presidency.

8. At the end of the day, Tinubu would cruise to presidency. Atiku will come second and Peter Obi will be distant 3rd or fourth (depending on some circumstances)

9. Asiwaju Bola Ahmed is the next president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. I pray that his time as President favours Nigeria and Nigerians.

10. After Tinubu's 8 years, A Northerner will do 8 years and a SouthSoutherner will do 8years after him.
And what would become of you and I after he won?
Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by suratwo62: 10:46am On Jul 11, 2022
NgeneUkwenu:
This one go pain IPOB Labour Party Hoodlums, who want to sneak their ESN sponsor Peter Obi as the President of a country they called a Zoo. grin

We told IPOB terrorists who are sponsoring Peter Obi, they can't have their cake and eat it, they thought we were joking.

Nigerians behold your incoming President:

Senator, AfamChukwu Bola Ahmed Zulum Tinubu.

@NgeneUkwenu
See what is coming to you and more people like you

Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by statesman6: 10:46am On Jul 11, 2022
Smithkafors:
Kwankwaso no be presidential candidate na......No serious presidential candidate will say such. There are only two party..... PDP and labour. APC is not going anywhere..... They goofed!.
You think na everybody dey think normal for this country?
Even if normal human being emerge Nigeria president, those abnormal people no go let him success.
I don gve up embarassed
Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by Blackdisciple(m): 10:48am On Jul 11, 2022
Loosing hope already also sounds like someone who don't even know what's taking him to aso rock just like the person he will support if he can't get it. grin

I laugh in my language kiikikikikiki grin grin grin
Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by Blackdisciple(m): 10:50am On Jul 11, 2022
adioolayi:
Put the way this Kwankwaso addressed issues around Tinubu's Presidency and compare it with the way he addressed Peter Obi and Atiku's Presidency...

That gives you a signal that, if you are still thinking Northerners will not vote Tinubu or APC because Buhari is not on the ballot...Your understanding of Nigeria's politics is little.

This man Kwankwaso, like every other formidable Nigeria's politicians, if they can't get power, they prepare themselves strategically to be relevant in the Government of the person they feel can win.

2023 elections will be very interesting

You got it bro
Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by Collins4u1(m): 10:50am On Jul 11, 2022
Thus said someone who's pretending of having intention to redeem the trenches country
Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by Tonnierichy(m): 10:53am On Jul 11, 2022
Smithkafors:
Kwankwaso no be presidential candidate na......No serious presidential candidate will say such. There are only two party..... PDP and labour. APC is not going anywhere..... They goofed!.
Daydreamer. Lmao

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by coolxpaul(m): 10:54am On Jul 11, 2022
LIVE08:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeTPzn7_ldc

https://twitter.com/DavidsOffor/status/1546239930443202562?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1546239930443202562%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_c10&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fpoliticsnigeria.com%2Fjust-in-kwankwaso-reveals-candidate-he-will-support-to-get-2023-presidency-video%2F

So Kwankwaso no believe himself yet he dared coming out as presidential candidate of NNPP and refused to be vice to Peter Obi.

Wahala no too much
Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by Basicend: 10:55am On Jul 11, 2022
KUNZEH:
JAGABAN OF AFRICA... FIRE ON

NEXT PRESIDENT COME 2023 ...Biiznillah

I want to see way that his Muslim - Muslim ticket train will pass.

Bruv, APC and Tinubu have goofed badly. They are gone.
Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by Tonnierichy(m): 10:55am On Jul 11, 2022
Ezedon:
Guilty Conscience,
I initially thought that this man is wise, now I know that his brain is empty,
He want Jagandit to come and settle him,

I remain OBIdient and Yusuful
Lmao. Clown. If anyone is not supporting your Obi, he's not wise. You people will protest tire next year

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by Norwichsailor(m): 10:56am On Jul 11, 2022
ASIWAJU JAGABAN THE PRESIDENT COME 2023

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by loko50(m): 11:03am On Jul 11, 2022
Acidosis:

He has to. After Obi or BAT, power will shift to the north and he would fight to claim it.

Supporting Atiku, a fellow Northerner, is detrimental to his future political ambition.

He knows the game.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by fman(m): 11:08am On Jul 11, 2022
NgeneUkwenu:
This one go pain IPOB Labour Party Hoodlums, who want to sneak their ESN sponsor Peter Obi as the President of a country they called a Zoo. grin

We told IPOB terrorists who are sponsoring Peter Obi, they can't have their cake and eat it, they thought we were joking.

Nigerians behold your incoming President:

Senator, AfamChukwu Bola Ahmed Zulum Tinubu.
can you defend this ur statement in the court of law. We told IPOB terrorists who are sponsoring Peter Obi be guided in ur gibberish utterances.
Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by AmadorSays: 11:10am On Jul 11, 2022
2023 elections will be something grin
Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by dominique(f): 11:11am On Jul 11, 2022
Angels20:

Please stop being heartless, you made they ban me yesterday because of this. Am not lying, why would I lie that thing are hard for me. I don't know all this allegations you're laying on me

Anthony M Okeke rest! Your multiple formats don cast. No video of sick person to use this time around?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by OmorG32z: 11:11am On Jul 11, 2022
Ezedon:
Guilty Conscience,

Muslim-Muslim ticket is the reason behind his sudden support for Tinubu
Even Bible said “Fear North”
Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by alen4smith(m): 11:16am On Jul 11, 2022
Smithkafors:
you mean just like Peter obi who didn't campaign in Adamawa because of his respect for his leader Atiku

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by ennyrah: 11:19am On Jul 11, 2022
ken6488:
well if obi can't win we support atiku

Nobody can hold you for your choice...you can support whoever you wish but don't force anyone too to accept your choice

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by anonimi: 11:21am On Jul 11, 2022
Zikojukwu:
What a disgrace to Tinubu's supporters? They can't survive without lies. Kwankwaso asked Tinubu to resign and pay attention to his health.

Lies and propaganda are the props used to make the Jagbajantis Asiwaju of agberos politically relevant while he loots Lagosians silly.
In the meantime, Lagos remains a shithole where basic services & utilities are lacking after 23 years of Thiefnuibu's sticky fingers in charge.
Se ko wa togé lówó ole barawo of Bourdillon

A 45-year-old resident and father of three, Mr.Fatai Lamide told PUNCH HealthWise that no building in the community has toilet facilities.

The Oyo State-born mechanic said, “We don’t have toilet in this area, including our compound. This canal that you see serves as toilet to all of us living in this area. We defecate inside nylon and throw it inside the canal.

“For people that don’t want to use nylon, they have a special bucket that they use after which they pour it inside the canal too.

https://punchng.com/cholera-outbreak-looms-in-lagos-communities-as-residents-use-canal-lagoon-as-toilet/

The lack of state-owned pipe-borne water in the homes of Lagos residents has continued to be a source of concern, a non-profit group, Corporate Accountability and Public Advocacy Africa (CAPPA) has said.

At a press event to mark this year’s World Water Day, the group said its monitoring team’s visit to state-owned waterworks showed that most of them are not operational.

The group said the waterworks it visited include the ones at Maryland, Mushin, Ikorodu, Obalende, Agbowa, Onikan, Ikoyi, and Amuwo Odofin.

Only the one in Ikoyi is producing water, according to CAPPA.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-west/450615-world-water-day-lagos-water-crisis-worsening-group-says.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by anonimi: 11:23am On Jul 11, 2022
Freerhyme1:
Giving them false hope

Like that betrayer, MKO Abiola until he died a shameful death

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by stanluiz(m): 11:25am On Jul 11, 2022
GeneralPula:
“I wish I will see him to ask him what he will tell Nigerians what he will do differently from what Muhammadu Buhari is doing today.

“That is my serious concern for him. Ordinarily, if I cannot get it, I can recommend him but it’s going to be like building something on zero.

“When I see him, I wish him well or when you see him before me, tell him I wish him well — but let’s take it easy,” Kwankwaso stressed.
God bless you sir. You watch the interview.

He only say he will recommend him not support him. The mods have twisted what he says.

Tinubu urchins can continue themselves. Anyway, I want Kwakwanso to Contest in this election. We need to know how relevance he is. If he collapse his structure to APC and PDP. Then he is overrated coward who should not be taken serious.
Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by jacoik(m): 11:26am On Jul 11, 2022
Bobloco:
Really!

The same Arise Tv interview where he boldly told Tinubu to go and take care of his health
lolxxxxx hahahaha I don't mind you lower the volume abeg
Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by AlphaTaikun: 11:28am On Jul 11, 2022
LIVE08:

https://twitter.com/DavidsOffor/status/1546239930443202562?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1546239930443202562%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_c10&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fpoliticsnigeria.com%2Fjust-in-kwankwaso-reveals-candidate-he-will-support-to-get-2023-presidency-video%2F
Kwankwasiya! Mun gai she ku... Kanawan dabo. grin
Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by PaAdu02(m): 11:29am On Jul 11, 2022
Dumbhead !!!So when someone doesn’t support Obi the person is called names!U re mad and ur generation is cursed for serially calling people that doesn’t align with your options names.U nor go die for where ur cloths de
Ezedon:
Guilty Conscience,

Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by basseeafricana: 11:34am On Jul 11, 2022
LIVE08:

They never seen anything. They are comparing Obi with Jagaban. 2023 will be interesting. People go cry and commit suicide
Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by basseeafricana: 11:35am On Jul 11, 2022
PaAdu02:
Dumbhead !!!So when someone doesn’t support Obi the person is called names!U re mad and ur generation is cursed for serially calling people that doesn’t align with your options names.U nor go die for where ur cloths de
We are laughing oo. The winners always calm and strategize
Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by basseeafricana: 11:39am On Jul 11, 2022
stanluiz:
God bless you sir. You watch the interview.

He only say he will recommend him not support him. The mods have twisted what he says.

Tinubu urchins can continue themselves. Anyway, I want Kwakwanso to Contest in this election. We need to know how relevance he is. If he collapse his structure to APC and PDP. Then he is overrated cowardb who should not be taken serious.
Try to console your people with your words. But read along the line and stop deceiving yourself. Obi can't beat Tinubu and Atiku.
Cry cry people. They are the first tribe that started coop in Nigeria in 1966, before Hausa killed them like cows. With thier hotblood, they started Biafra war/civil war and failed. They no de hear words. Who will vote IBO into power. North will never made such mistake.
Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by ufotunang: 11:48am On Jul 11, 2022
A confused man

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by faceland: 11:59am On Jul 11, 2022
He has dropped his application for minstrel position in the Tinubu proposed caliphate.
Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by Waterbear(m): 12:24pm On Jul 11, 2022
They know their people, people who have kept Nigeria in darkness...

Let's give it to someone who wouldn't let them smell public treasury again
Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by wonder233: 12:25pm On Jul 11, 2022
Trash

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

President Buhari: I Used To Smoke, Had Girlfriends But Never Tasted Alcohol / Soldiers Take Over Streets Of Abuja / Buhari In Handshake With Fayose, Obasanjo At Meeting Of National Council State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.