Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) (69220 Views)

Ganduje: I Could Have Slapped Kwankwaso If I Had Met Him In Aso Rock (Video) / Reuben Abati Asks Kwankwaso If He Is Igbo & If His Name Is Okonkwo (Video) / Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by Adliperd: 7:36am On Jul 11, 2022
Zikojukwu:
What a disgrace to Tinubu's supporters? They can't survive without lies. Kwankwaso asked Tinubu to resign and pay attention to his health.

U be mumu man.. go and watch the video before u yarn nonsense here...

Atikulate 2023
Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by naija4life247: 7:37am On Jul 11, 2022
Mrbenny001:
Aboki man is only sensible when he's quite

The thing dey pain you ni? You cannot even differentiate between QUIET and QUITE. I guess you are graduating with 3rd Class Philosophy like your dumb candidate Obituary

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by Adliperd: 7:38am On Jul 11, 2022
watersideboys:
This kwankwaso guy is absolutely evil.
Nigerians should be weary of him

This is same Kwankwaso u were praising o

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by ASUGARUBA(m): 7:38am On Jul 11, 2022
Only a failure speaks in this form after Tinubu picks a Muslim-Muslim
Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by Jack005(m): 7:39am On Jul 11, 2022
LIVE08:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeTPzn7_ldc

https://twitter.com/DavidsOffor/status/1546239930443202562?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1546239930443202562%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_c10&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fpoliticsnigeria.com%2Fjust-in-kwankwaso-reveals-candidate-he-will-support-to-get-2023-presidency-video%2F
Lies!! Una sabi lie oh... These tinubu urchins sef... The same arise I watched? Nawa

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by Quest7777: 7:39am On Jul 11, 2022
Obviously, the man is bitter because PO refused to be his Vice.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by kingyakos: 7:40am On Jul 11, 2022
NgeneUkwenu:
This one go pain IPOB Labour Party Hoodlums, who want to sneak their ESN sponsor Peter Obi as the President of a country they called a Zoo. grin

We told IPOB terrorists who are sponsoring Peter Obi, they can't have their cake and eat it, they thought we were joking.

Nigerians behold your incoming President:

Senator, AfamChukwu Bola Ahmed Zulum Tinubu.

Ur comment tells that u are on Opera mini free daily 50mb that's why u can't watch the video to hear what he said.

Stinky dirty pig living in a brown roof

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by naija4life247: 7:40am On Jul 11, 2022
ASUGARUBA:
Only a failure speaks in this form after Tinubu picks a Muslim-Muslim

This thing dey pain you seriously ooo.

Kwashiorkor, I mean Kwankwaso so Jagaban Borgu
Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by honor4me: 7:40am On Jul 11, 2022
The only reality on ground is TINUBU/SHETIMA, any other option cannot fly. Plus this has widen everybody’s choice: if you don’t like a Muslim Muslim ticket, vote for another choice but just remember all those who are shouting that should know Atiku is also a Muslim and and a Fulani at that. Vote for that you just extended the Muslim rule for another 8 years probably. The only southerner that can win the coming elections is TINUBU unless you just want to waste your vote on Obi who stands no chance against Atiku.
On the whole, the Christians should remember that TINUBU’s wife is a Pastor which almost balances religious issue.
Remove sentiments only TINUBU’s ticket is the best option for all the southerners. Sentiment doesn’t win elections. Hard calculations do

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by redcliff: 7:41am On Jul 11, 2022
watersideboys:
This kwankwaso guy is absolutely evil.
Nigerians should be weary of him

Exact same thoughts
Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by workchopNG: 7:41am On Jul 11, 2022
Buy you left part of that statement...

“That is my serious concern for him. Ordinarily, if I cannot get it, I can recommend him but it’s going to be like building something on zero.

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by GreenCovering: 7:41am On Jul 11, 2022
Bombshell!

North don clear road for the jagaban.

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by naija4life247: 7:41am On Jul 11, 2022
kingyakos:

Ur comment tells that u are on Opera mini free daily 50mb that's why u can't watch the video to hear what he said.

Stinky dirty pig living in a brown roof

Brown roof that your parents are dying to come and live in. Even when Tinubu's boys Fashola and Aregbesola abducted several of your brethren all over Lagos and Osun and dumped you at Upper Iweka Bridge Head Onitsha at 2:00AM, before 2:10AM, you have all jumped into the next available Mallam Audu's trailer moving Cows to Lagos. As Yorubas pray to go to Heaven, your people pray to go to Yoruba land

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by wickedJezibel(f): 7:42am On Jul 11, 2022
NgeneUkwenu:
This one go pain IPOB Labour Party Hoodlums, who want to sneak their ESN sponsor Peter Obi as the President of a country they called a Zoo. grin

We told IPOB terrorists who are sponsoring Peter Obi, they can't have their cake and eat it, they thought we were joking.

Hahahahahaha
it's obvious they have nothing against this man.
the mai gaskiya himself
nwoke obi ya di ocha
mr "go and verify"

They tried using tribalism card, that one has already failed because this youth movement is WAZOBIA
they tried using fake news and information, faa faa foul because the man himself is "mr go and verify"
they gat nothing against him on corruption because Nigerian ROCK is the mai gaskiya and incorruptible man.
they now result to childish tantrums.
hahahahaha.
we told you guys before that they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card.
they would have had an easy campaign with Osinbajo on the ballot because I wonder how a sane person will be campaigning against Osinbajo.
the only thing you can have against Osibanjo is his party and nothing more. but few times he headed things he proved himself within same party.
Nigerians would have has a tough choice to make between Osibanjo and Obi but they made the choice easy for the youths and the youths have chosen to pull themselves out of suffering from those who wish to molest this country "TURN BY TURN"
Suffering knows no tribe or religion
THE YOUTHS ARE COMING!!!

Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by NYSCPLUG01(m): 7:43am On Jul 11, 2022
This is yet another banger.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by jaxxy(m): 7:44am On Jul 11, 2022
KUNZEH:
JAGABAN OF AFRICA... FIRE ON

NEXT PRESIDENT COME 2023 ...Biiznillah

Kwankwaso patronising tinubu even on a Muslim/Muslim ticket shows he lacks understanding and sensitivity to Nigerias problems.

They want to do what they want, not what Nigerians want.
Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by workchopNG: 7:44am On Jul 11, 2022
But you left part of that statement...

“That is my serious concern for him. Ordinarily, if I cannot get it, I can recommend him but it’s going to be like building something on zero.

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by naija4life247: 7:45am On Jul 11, 2022
jaxxy:

Kwankwaso patronising tinubu even on a Muslim/Muslim ticket shows he lacks understanding and sensitivity to Nigerias problems.

They want to do what they want, not what Nigerians want.

Una go cry blood. In the first two hours of the election, you will start crying because the results would be clear to you all that the Jagaban Borgu is miles ahead

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by Sirafoy: 7:46am On Jul 11, 2022
Another banger. How Obi supporters go do am now? Forget it, Tinubu is not your mate

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by Akerele44(m): 7:47am On Jul 11, 2022
Sleepless night for PANDORA supporters

It's a pity Igbos don't know who they called Tinubu and why they called him JAGABAN

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by csam: 7:47am On Jul 11, 2022
This greedy man, we knew you were up for no good.
But God will shame all of you come 2023.

In PO mandate we stand!
Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by nedekid: 7:47am On Jul 11, 2022
NgeneUkwenu:

Loretta, with how you and your cohorts have ruined the country, you still want it to die finally abi? You should fear God! undecided
Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by kindlyheart: 7:48am On Jul 11, 2022
KUNZEH:
JAGABAN OF AFRICA... FIRE ON

NEXT PRESIDENT COME 2023 ...Biiznillah

kwankwoso said supporting tinubu is like building on zero. hope you know what That means, masha Allah grin

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by Eddygourdo(m): 7:49am On Jul 11, 2022
I can see he was hoping to be picked as the vice Presidential candidate. Kwankwaso will never rule this nation. Same applies to tinubu. 2023 will be a defining moment in Nigeria.

Everything you can think about will happen to define her survival
Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 11, 2022
God forbid that I should adorn the buttocks of my neighbour's daughter with my waist bead even if my daughter's buttocks cannot hold it in place! Chinua Achebe said that, Ours is ours is good but all reasonable people know that mine is mine is better. Thank God for History; the history of Nigeria in all facets is replete with the scandalous and unfair dealings the Yoruba have suffered in the hands of the Igbo. The Hausa-Fulani are far better, because they treat us with respect knowing that having the Yoruba as enemy is like plunging into a pool without having swimming skills. And they know too that without the Yoruba on their side, Nigeria is gone. That's why I believe that Tinubu's emergence is a kind of masterstroke by the Hausa-Fulani. Because if Tinubu had lost out in the Primaries, the muted sound of Igboho's War drums would have burst out by now. To tell the truth, I should first vote for a Fulani man than an Igbo. As a matter of fact, I can never bring myself to voting for an Igbo man, seeing what they did and continue to do to the Yoruba. They don't share; they take all and only fools sleep with both eyes closed even if you're not in the same room with an Igbo person. Any redeeming features? No, the Igbo have none. A person who can kill his parents because of money cannot be said to have any attenuation! Would you remember that Azikiwe told the whole world in 1978 that as Father of the Nation, he's done with politics forever? But as soon as he knew that Awolowo had declared intention to participate, he made a U-turn, calling himself the Beautiful Bride. Because he didn't have the skills to found his own political party (recall that NCNC, the party he so much personalised during the struggles for Independence and up to 1966 before the military Coup of January 1966, was formed by Herbert Macaulay! ); he joined the NPP, the party that was founded by Alhaji Waziri Ibrahim. Ibrahim was coasting home as the Presidential Candidate of the party at the time Azikiwe came in during October 1978. All of the Igbo came with Azikiwe and they flooded the party with their boastful way of doing things. Waziri Ibrahim had to leave the stage for them to found a new party, the GNPP. He was the politician that coined the phrase, Politics Without Bitterness. That same affair played out when Peter Obi joined the Labour Party and he and his people appropriated all its machineries to their possession. Isn't it deceitful that Peter Obi who left the PDP two months ago should now want to be seen as a progressive? A man who was so shifty that he ran away from APGA, the party of his father's, which he had sworn never to leave upon the curse of death on his head? He left for the PDP and he's presently the flag bearer of Unpaid Labourers! Earlier, I vowed never to comment on Nigeria's politics, but one can hardly remain silent when perfidious individuals are turning the conversation on its head.

4 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by CheapHomes1: 7:49am On Jul 11, 2022
NgeneUkwenu:

Incoming president? Has INEC declared anyone winner of a presidential election this year?

You seem to be runn6faster that your shadow. When Kwankwaso says if he can't get it, what is he talking about getting?
Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by MarxisGLABACK: 7:49am On Jul 11, 2022
because U ARE QUITE SURE HE'S QUATRE PAST FIVE
SO THAT IN THE EVENT OF HIS POSSIBLE SLUMPING IN OFFICE OR DUTIES, U AUTOMATICALLY BECOME THE NEXT PRESIDENT
Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by NewNg1: 7:50am On Jul 11, 2022
Bobloco:
Really!

The same Arise Tv interview where he boldly told Tinubu to go and take care of his health

I wonder
Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by CheapHomes1: 7:50am On Jul 11, 2022
Akerele44:
Sleepless night for PANDORA supporters

It's a pity Igbos don't know who they called Tinubu and why they called him JAGABAN

Seems you didn't understand the simple English. He said if he didn't get..., What is it he is talking about getting?
Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by Nobody: 7:51am On Jul 11, 2022
Bobloco:
Really!

The same Arise Tv interview where he boldly told Tinubu to go and take care of his health

He didn't say so. The message was taken out of context. I saw the video.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by rockmite: 7:51am On Jul 11, 2022
See finishing! Suicide loading......,IPOB miscreants must die by suicide and Obi Pandora must obediently bow to the Jagaban of Africa.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Governorship Election: Jubilation At Osun Government House. Photos / PDP Asks INEC To Stop Results Collation ‘Immediately’ / Pictures Of Governor El-Rufai After Discharge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.