Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,037 members, 7,956,854 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:43 PM

Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) (69600 Views)

Ganduje: I Could Have Slapped Kwankwaso If I Had Met Him In Aso Rock (Video) / Reuben Abati Asks Kwankwaso If He Is Igbo & If His Name Is Okonkwo (Video) / Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by Slurity(m): 8:57am On Jul 11, 2022
Smithkafors:
Kwankwaso no be presidential candidate na......No serious presidential candidate will say such. There are only two party..... PDP and labour. APC is not going anywhere..... They goofed!.
I don't believe a simple statement can make someone looking very dumb. You claiming that a sitting party is not existing? Sorry o. This you conclusion is complete self denial
Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by Bimpe29: 8:58am On Jul 11, 2022
It's God's project and it is ever fruitful, positive, sustainable and worthwhile.
Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by Besk: 8:58am On Jul 11, 2022
Smithkafors:
Kwankwaso no be presidential candidate na......No serious presidential candidate will say such. There are only two party..... PDP and labour. APC is not going anywhere..... They goofed!.

This his one is in serious pains. You live in a dreamworld. Unfortunately, your hate and evil wishes won’t transform to reality. Shame on you.
Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by annyz: 9:00am On Jul 11, 2022
Is it not the same day the presidential election for all candidates is holding?
Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by Eriokanmi: 9:01am On Jul 11, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
Hate it or not, Tinubu is the next president of this country.
Better get your pvc and support him because it won't be business as usual in 2023. Many will be shocked when the results are announced. Old time politics will be put to rest
Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by rippa(m): 9:04am On Jul 11, 2022
adioolayi:

You see... Politicians joined politics to win power...Nothing more!

Simply put, suit their personal ambitions...it can come to us in the form of...I want to help the masses, I want to serve my country, my people called me to serve, it's our turn and all the likes...it's still about their selfish personal ambitions....Winning Power.

They will do everything they feel is right to win them that power..We citizens have a role to play with our PVC and also make our very own choice. Sadly, our choices too differ because we are humans and see things differently.

So, let is make our own choice at the polls...no point debating who is better over who..na waste of energy
You are right but I don't see Obi as a regular naija politician
Just one scenario;
He didn't hustle for senate or house of reps for himself, wife or members of his families immediately he left office. Even to be become a political godfather and spread APGA tentacles to the eastern states, he refused. Unlike sooo many politicians. Man wants to serve where his hearts lead him to and doesn't want to impose anybody on the state. Akpabio still dey drag for Senate by all means, tinubu wife na senator till now, okowa daughter is going for house of assembly etc....
I can go on and on to tell u Obi is not ur regular selfish politician.
Case 2 will blow ur mind
Should I bring it on?
Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by ArinzeAnthony03: 9:04am On Jul 11, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:
For those of you wasting your time on unintelligent analysis, I have some messages for you.

1. Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a political Genius. God made him like that and no one can change that fact.

2. In the Nigerian politics of today, Asiwaju is a master strategist.

3. Despite the fact that I never wanted a muslim-muslim ticket, I honestly gave an analysis that a muslim-muslim ticket is an easier way for Tinubu to become president.

4. Out of every 10,000,000 Nigerians saying Tinubu will lose because of muslim-muslim ticket, 9,500,000 of them wouldn't vote the man even if he chose a muslim-christian ticket. Why will any smart politician be stupid and lose and lose the election because he wants to please 500,000 people when he can do a muslim-muslim ticket and get bloc votes from a region that want muslim-muslim ticket. In the end it's all about numbers

5. Most of Bola Tinubu core lovers and supporters in the South don't love him because he's a muslim, they love him because they love him. So, don't keep wasting your time.

6. I have always predicted that Kwankwaso would eventually step down for either Tinubu or Atiku. Going by the present calculations, Tinubu has very high chances of bringing Kwankwaso to his side.

7. To Peter Obi and his supporters, you guys are doing a very good job. However, I need you to note that you guys are indirectly working against Atiku and working in favour of Tinubu's presidency.

8. At the end of the day, Tinubu would cruise to presidency. Atiku will come second and Peter Obi will be distant 3rd or fourth (depending on some circumstances)

9. Asiwaju Bola Ahmed is the next president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. I pray that his time as President favours Nigeria and Nigerians.

10. After Tinubu's 8 years, A Northerner will do 8 years and a SouthSoutherner will do 8years after him.

Just like your name though... very n
Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by 1gbdata: 9:05am On Jul 11, 2022
hahahhah

They never leave you
Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by TrueNigerian300: 9:06am On Jul 11, 2022
Okealaaye:
God forbid that I should adorn the buttocks of my neighbour's daughter with my waist bead even if my daughter's buttocks cannot hold it in place! Chinua Achebe said that, Ours is ours is good but all reasonable people know that mine is mine is better. Thank God for History; the history of Nigeria in all facets is replete with the scandalous and unfair dealings the Yoruba have suffered in the hands of the Igbo. The Hausa-Fulani are far better, because they treat us with respect knowing that having the Yoruba as enemy is like plunging into a pool without having swimming skills. And they know too that without the Yoruba on their side, Nigeria is gone. That's why I believe that Tinubu's emergence is a kind of masterstroke by the Hausa-Fulani. Because if Tinubu had lost out in the Primaries, the muted sound of Igboho's War drums would have burst out by now. To tell the truth, I should first vote for a Fulani man than an Igbo. As a matter of fact, I can never bring myself to voting for an Igbo man, seeing what they did and continue to do to the Yoruba. They don't share; they take all and only fools sleep with both eyes closed even if you're not in the same room with an Igbo person. Any redeeming features? No, the Igbo have none. A person who can kill his parents because of money cannot be said to have any attenuation! Would you remember that Azikiwe told the whole world in 1978 that as Father of the Nation, he's done with politics forever? But as soon as he knew that Awolowo had declared intention to participate, he made a U-turn, calling himself the Beautiful Bride. Because he didn't have the skills to found his own political party (recall that NCNC, the party he so much personalised during the struggles for Independence and up to 1966 before the military Coup of January 1966, was formed by Herbert Macaulay! ); he joined the NPP, the party that was founded by Alhaji Waziri Ibrahim. Ibrahim was coasting home as the Presidential Candidate of the party at the time Azikiwe came in during October 1978. All of the Igbo came with Azikiwe and they flooded the party with their boastful way of doing things. Waziri Ibrahim had to leave the stage for them to found a new party, the GNPP. He was the politician that coined the phrase, Politics Without Bitterness. That same affair played out when Peter Obi joined the Labour Party and he and his people appropriated all its machineries to their possession. Isn't it deceitful that Peter Obi who left the PDP two months ago should now want to be seen as a progressive? A man who was so shifty that he ran away from APGA, the party of his father's, which he had sworn never to leave upon the curse of death on his head? He left for the PDP and he's presently the flag bearer of Unpaid Labourers! Earlier, I vowed never to comment on Nigeria's politics, but one can hardly remain silent when perfidious individuals are turning the conversation on its head.

You know your stuffs it takes deep understanding of nigerian politics to know who they are.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by penearth(m): 9:09am On Jul 11, 2022
We the Obidient citizens are more than conquerors!!!
Obi Obi Obi
Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by seunjungle1(m): 9:09am On Jul 11, 2022
Look at different twisting from yiboo people.
Whether you like it or not Kwankwanso is Batified
Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by googlepikins: 9:10am On Jul 11, 2022
NgeneUkwenu:
This one go pain IPOB Labour Party Hoodlums, who want to sneak their ESN sponsor Peter Obi as the President of a country they called a Zoo. grin

We told IPOB terrorists who are sponsoring Peter Obi, they can't have their cake and eat it, they thought we were joking.

Nigerians behold your incoming President:

Senator, AfamChukwu Bola Ahmed Zulum Tinubu.

This is his true picture

Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by Benbellamor: 9:12am On Jul 11, 2022
he said ''I CAN RECCOMEND'' NOT i will support....
Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by Pearl008: 9:13am On Jul 11, 2022
Ok
Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by fredoooooo: 9:14am On Jul 11, 2022
If you like vote for a pdp ( obituary) in disguise na you sabi on BOLA TINUBU MANDATE WE STAND ...
Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by ablejesus26(m): 9:16am On Jul 11, 2022
tuoyoojo:
This would make him to be talking from both sides of his mouth

I don't think he said that

How can he be supporting someone he just subtly castigated

He didn't say that,this is just some pro tinubu niggas looking for everything possible to massage their egos after their own goal grin grin
Apc is in the ballots for decoration this time.
Nija don reject them already.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by Patriotic9ja(m): 9:18am On Jul 11, 2022
adioolayi:
Put the way this Kwankwaso addressed issues around Tinubu's Presidency and compare it with the way he addressed Peter Obi and Atiku's Presidency...

That gives you a signal that, if you are still thinking Northerners will not vote Tinubu or APC because Buhari is not on the ballot...Your understanding of Nigeria's politics is little.

This man Kwankwaso, like every other formidable Nigeria's politicians, if they can't get power, they prepare themselves strategically to be relevant in the Government of the person they feel can win.

2023 elections will be very interesting

@bolded, that's the main koko. This is where Ibos don't gerrit. They are politically naive. Life is all about strategies. This is what is paving ways for Tinubu and the entire SW.
Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by dikeizu1(m): 9:18am On Jul 11, 2022
[quote author=NgeneUkwenu post=114615621]This one go pain IPOB Labour Party Hoodlums, who want to sneak their ESN sponsor Peter Obi as the President of a country they called a Zoo. grin

We told IPOB terrorists who are sponsoring Peter Obi, they can't have their cake and eat it, they thought we were joking.

Nigerians behold your incoming President:

Senator, AfamChukwu Bola Ahmed Zulum Tinubu.
[/qu ote]nwa ohu
Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by slowice(m): 9:19am On Jul 11, 2022
The vultures are encircling Nigeria while the youths laughs and call it politics.

What we have in Nigeria isn't politics to total destruction of our economic livelihood by politicians
Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by Insectkiller: 9:20am On Jul 11, 2022
Wike should have clinch that ticket...it wld have been more interesting..

Did u think kwankwaso will support a foreigner before

SMH!
Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by Patriotic9ja(m): 9:23am On Jul 11, 2022
Okealaaye:
God forbid that I should adorn the buttocks of my neighbour's daughter with my waist bead even if my daughter's buttocks cannot hold it in place! Chinua Achebe said that, Ours is ours is good but all reasonable people know that mine is mine is better. Thank God for History; the history of Nigeria in all facets is replete with the scandalous and unfair dealings the Yoruba have suffered in the hands of the Igbo. The Hausa-Fulani are far better, because they treat us with respect knowing that having the Yoruba as enemy is like plunging into a pool without having swimming skills. And they know too that without the Yoruba on their side, Nigeria is gone. That's why I believe that Tinubu's emergence is a kind of masterstroke by the Hausa-Fulani. Because if Tinubu had lost out in the Primaries, the muted sound of Igboho's War drums would have burst out by now. To tell the truth, I should first vote for a Fulani man than an Igbo. As a matter of fact, I can never bring myself to voting for an Igbo man, seeing what they did and continue to do to the Yoruba. They don't share; they take all and only fools sleep with both eyes closed even if you're not in the same room with an Igbo person. Any redeeming features? No, the Igbo have none. A person who can kill his parents because of money cannot be said to have any attenuation! Would you remember that Azikiwe told the whole world in 1978 that as Father of the Nation, he's done with politics forever? But as soon as he knew that Awolowo had declared intention to participate, he made a U-turn, calling himself the Beautiful Bride. Because he didn't have the skills to found his own political party (recall that NCNC, the party he so much personalised during the struggles for Independence and up to 1966 before the military Coup of January 1966, was formed by Herbert Macaulay! ); he joined the NPP, the party that was founded by Alhaji Waziri Ibrahim. Ibrahim was coasting home as the Presidential Candidate of the party at the time Azikiwe came in during October 1978. All of the Igbo came with Azikiwe and they flooded the party with their boastful way of doing things. Waziri Ibrahim had to leave the stage for them to found a new party, the GNPP. He was the politician that coined the phrase, Politics Without Bitterness. That same affair played out when Peter Obi joined the Labour Party and he and his people appropriated all its machineries to their possession. Isn't it deceitful that Peter Obi who left the PDP two months ago should now want to be seen as a progressive? A man who was so shifty that he ran away from APGA, the party of his father's, which he had sworn never to leave upon the curse of death on his head? He left for the PDP and he's presently the flag bearer of Unpaid Labourers! Earlier, I vowed never to comment on Nigeria's politics, but one can hardly remain silent when perfidious individuals are turning the conversation on its head.

You have spoken well �

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by CheapHomes1: 9:23am On Jul 11, 2022
Akerele44:

You are the one that didn't get it

Politically if he sees that the way it's going winning the Presidential election won't sure for him...he would support Tinubu

If u can recollect.. Peter Òbí had already sees that PDP primary election is not sure for him that's was why he left PDP

What does "if I cannot get it..." mean?
Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by ukojustin: 9:24am On Jul 11, 2022
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
LIVE08:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeTPzn7_ldc

https://twitter.com/DavidsOffor/status/1546239930443202562?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1546239930443202562%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_c10&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fpoliticsnigeria.com%2Fjust-in-kwankwaso-reveals-candidate-he-will-support-to-get-2023-presidency-video%2F
He would have joined PETER OBI to still be relevant instead of loosing out completely
Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by Adisa89(m): 9:25am On Jul 11, 2022
I'm not happy with Tibubu's choice.
Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by Moh247: 9:26am On Jul 11, 2022
The guy is a Politician and he is a smart engineer that won't labour in vain

It's either Peter Obi join Kwankwaso to get easy win
Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by Britishpea: 9:27am On Jul 11, 2022
Bobloco:
Really!

The same Arise Tv interview where he boldly told Tinubu to go and take care of his health

Thats not what he said.
The video is online and it is about 56 mins. Go back and listen this time, start from 50 mins upward.

He said Tinubu was someone he would recommend for the seat because he is friend and he’s a good man. He claimed he had been with him many times.
Reuben asked what he meant by saying Tinubu should take care of himself. That was he insinuating that Tinubu was sick. Kwakwanso smiled and said : you see when he wanted to me Enter the govt at 42 the villa dr checked his health status and put his hands on his head. He said he was afraid. Asked the dr what the problem was. Dr told him that he’s a healthy young man but by the time he entered the govt he would be a sick man because of the rigorous of governance.
Kwankwaso concluded that was exactly what he meant.

Now the interpretation of such word is that they are concluding that Tinubu is the candidate to beat and he’s advising he takes care of himself for the job.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by adioolayi(m): 9:29am On Jul 11, 2022
Donpaper:
The old-age political arrangements and machinations have been destabilised by the sporadic emergence of youths' interests and involvement in politics. So the previous permutations and combinations won't work like hitherto. 25% votes across 7 geo-political zones viz. SE, SE,SS, SW, NE, NC, NW are needed to win presidency. In the South, majority favours PO. Only some tribal bigots, religious fanatics and people benefiting from Tinubu or APC will vote Tinubu in the SW not even minding his silence during Fulani herdsmen onslaught on the Yorubas. SE/SW, you already know the answer. NC , say 50%. NW & NC will be shared between Atiku, Kwakwaso and Tinubu VP. The subjugated and downtrodden northeners who never benefited from Buhari Muslim government after 8 years of Govt, will they still vote another Muslim to continue suffering? Mind you, sensitisation and massive awareness is going on in the North to educate them on right voting. Forget the abracadabra of delegate votes, this is ELECTORATE VOTES this time around.

I love your analysis....I only have problems with some assumptions and name calling.

From my own present view, like you have rightly said, SE and possibly major part of SS...Rivers (shared between PDP and LP depending on how best PDP handles Wike's issue) ....Delta (Shared between PDP and LP because of PDP VP)...Edo ( PDP, LP and APC- Adams Oshimole should have something for APC)..

The zones I put up is the strong hold of LP as we speak, and these gains of LP is actually the lose of PDP in the really sense of it, because, these states traditionally are PDP inclined...so, LP, for me will play a spoiler for PDP..and APC will be less affected...they will only get little votes they usually gets.

Let's go to the NC...I don't know how LP will win NC with 50% Kwara, Kogi, Nassarawa, Benue, Plateau and Niger States Haba! For me , I see LP still playing a spoiler votes for PDP in these States. APC taking atleast 3 of these States...because of the incumbent Governors.

I like the fact you avoided SW....head or tail..goes to APC....PDP may win OYO State because of Seyi Makinde

The battle of the NW ....PDP, takes Sokoto, APC takes Jigawa, Katsina , Kebbi and Kaduna...NNPP takes Kano. APC's political stalwarts and machineries will play a huge role here....Buhari will still campaign..asides these, APC Governors won't be sleeping...it will be a political miscalculation to think APC stalwarts will leave APC while in APC and work for PDP. It won't happen. They are all interested in Power. LP won't win any state here.

NE- APC wins Borno, Gombe and Give.. because of Shettima and other political Actors.

PDP wins Adamawa, Bauchi, and Yobe.

The party that can win 25% of votes in 2/3 of 36 States and FCT (that's 24 States) and have a simple Majority as at today 11th of July 2022....Is still APC.

This is devoid of bais, emotions or sentiment

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by yusufu16: 9:32am On Jul 11, 2022
Smithkafors:

99% didn't understand what Kwankwaso said. He didn't said he will support Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by Jking20(m): 9:32am On Jul 11, 2022
adioolayi:
Put the way this Kwankwaso addressed issues around Tinubu's Presidency and compare it with the way he addressed Peter Obi and Atiku's Presidency...

That gives you a signal that, if you are still thinking Northerners will not vote Tinubu or APC because Buhari is not on the ballot...Your understanding of Nigeria's politics is little.

This man Kwankwaso, like every other formidable Nigeria's politicians, if they can't get power, they prepare themselves strategically to be relevant in the Government of the person they feel can win.

2023 elections will be very interesting

I can see a real politician speaking here�
Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by Amotekun777: 9:33am On Jul 11, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:
For those of you wasting your time on unintelligent analysis, I have some messages for you.

1. Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a political Genius. God made him like that and no one can change that fact.

2. In the Nigerian politics of today, Asiwaju is a master strategist.

3. Despite the fact that I never wanted a muslim-muslim ticket, I honestly gave an analysis that a muslim-muslim ticket is an easier way for Tinubu to become president.

4. Out of every 10,000,000 Nigerians saying Tinubu will lose because of muslim-muslim ticket, 9,500,000 of them wouldn't vote the man even if he chose a muslim-christian ticket. Why will any smart politician be stupid and lose and lose the election because he wants to please 500,000 people when he can do a muslim-muslim ticket and get bloc votes from a region that want muslim-muslim ticket. In the end it's all about numbers

5. Most of Bola Tinubu core lovers and supporters in the South don't love him because he's a muslim, they love him because they love him. So, don't keep wasting your time.

6. I have always predicted that Kwankwaso would eventually step down for either Tinubu or Atiku. Going by the present calculations, Tinubu has very high chances of bringing Kwankwaso to his side.

7. To Peter Obi and his supporters, you guys are doing a very good job. However, I need you to note that you guys are indirectly working against Atiku and working in favour of Tinubu's presidency.

8. At the end of the day, Tinubu would cruise to presidency. Atiku will come second and Peter Obi will be distant 3rd or fourth (depending on some circumstances)

9. Asiwaju Bola Ahmed is the next president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. I pray that his time as President favours Nigeria and Nigerians.

10. After Tinubu's 8 years, A Northerner will do 8 years and a SouthSoutherner will do 8years after him.

The last time I checked, you're NOT God. You're just a foolish Nigerian with a derailed and corrupt mentality.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

See Authentic Pics Of Classy Wedding Invitation Of Zahra Buhari & Ahmad Indimi / Five(5)things People Don't Know About Bukola Saraki.. / Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.