Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,598 members, 7,812,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

Married Women Don't Care About Condoms When They Cheat - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Women Don't Care About Condoms When They Cheat (58013 Views)

Why Women Say This "Deceptive" Phrase When They Cheat - Plus How It Can Help You / 10 Lessons About Condoms You Need Before Losing Your Virginity. / 7 Myth And Facts About Condoms You Should Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Women Don't Care About Condoms When They Cheat by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 12, 2022
Adaorababy:
I believe Reno was conceived this way.
no that way grin

2 Likes

Re: Married Women Don't Care About Condoms When They Cheat by Konjiboi: 10:29am On Jul 12, 2022
CSTRR:
It's not all though.

There is one very pretty married woman that still disturbs me to sleep with her.

But she insists on condom, claiming that she gets pregnant easily.

I am still keeping her at arm's length.
Married women are a No No for me, no matter how pretty they are.

Arm's length ke?

Totally delete her number and block her before konji hold you one unfortunate evening wey rain fall.

Me I don't even talk to them for long. Just greetings and I'm off.

12 Likes

Re: Married Women Don't Care About Condoms When They Cheat by Druss(m): 10:29am On Jul 12, 2022
This thread has some very useless posts. Are you not born of married women? Can you speak these words to your mothers?

And yes I am a full blooded male. This thread smacks of juvenile virgins.

11 Likes

Re: Married Women Don't Care About Condoms When They Cheat by Dotman2210(m): 10:29am On Jul 12, 2022
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

Stop wasting a golden opportunity to bang fresh toto grin
Continue sleeping with married women until nemesis catch up with you and your lots

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Women Don't Care About Condoms When They Cheat by stigman(m): 10:31am On Jul 12, 2022
You just chop now abi
Re: Married Women Don't Care About Condoms When They Cheat by Bobbyjay001(m): 10:31am On Jul 12, 2022
Draslo:
Ultra thin condoms....but not inside a married woman. Have some f*****g decency.

Does this add more pleasure or what? I have been seeing it in pharmacy shops.

1 Like

Re: Married Women Don't Care About Condoms When They Cheat by lasisi69(f): 10:31am On Jul 12, 2022
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

Stop wasting a golden opportunity to bang fresh toto grin
after that, what next ??

Reality is way beyond your sexcapades undecided

7 Likes

Re: Married Women Don't Care About Condoms When They Cheat by MarianaTrench: 10:31am On Jul 12, 2022
Iwanttoto:

If u try that with my wife, I will bury u alive

If you bury him alive you will spend the rest of your life in jail eating watery beans and regretting the action you took!

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Women Don't Care About Condoms When They Cheat by Dotman2210(m): 10:31am On Jul 12, 2022
Look at them, bunch of dirty and irresponsible young men with no honour and dignity, what happens to single ladies.

4 Likes

Re: Married Women Don't Care About Condoms When They Cheat by Uzomacharles: 10:32am On Jul 12, 2022
BenDo63:

Me Singing:

�� It can be yoooou, it can be Iiiiiiii, it can be be someone that you knoooooow,It can be yoooou, it can be Iiiiiiii, it can be be someone in Nairaland ��
grin grin grin grin grin

Thanks
Re: Married Women Don't Care About Condoms When They Cheat by ShaqFu: 10:33am On Jul 12, 2022
Stephen2324:
Married women don't care about condoms when they cheat.. If you pour everything inside, they will go Bleep their husband asap in case they get pregnant.
Well mainly because they're usually on those injections or drugs that prevent them from getting pregnant.

3 Likes

Re: Married Women Don't Care About Condoms When They Cheat by Giltexo: 10:34am On Jul 12, 2022
Some guys are eating their future today..cos of ignorant

1 Like

Re: Married Women Don't Care About Condoms When They Cheat by sayso: 10:35am On Jul 12, 2022
But how possible is it that a woman will spread her legs open knowing well she is married and another man will bring out his penis insert it inside her for 30 minutes or more and she will feel ok. I Cannot understand such situation being real. Sounds like fairy tale. Both Man inclusive. Disgusthng to say the least. I know some women/man are more fine looking than one's partner,lust if you can but shield the idea.

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Married Women Don't Care About Condoms When They Cheat by kiddkash(m): 10:36am On Jul 12, 2022
this only happens to men when you decide to privatize public property

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Women Don't Care About Condoms When They Cheat by MarianaTrench: 10:37am On Jul 12, 2022
LARRYOBRAIN:
Sleeping with a married woman is a curse, you cannot do well, when you marry, someone will sleep with your wife.
You are happy you are pour it into her, go and HIV/AIDS test.
You will soon die or else you repent.

If this were true then 90% of the politicians in Nigeria would have become poor overnight cos heard that they do it a lot!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Women Don't Care About Condoms When They Cheat by Mrbenny001: 10:37am On Jul 12, 2022
Married women cheat most times cos of low or no satisfaction they get husband so you want them to con use condom join... person wey don de enjoy raw ever since

5 Likes

Re: Married Women Don't Care About Condoms When They Cheat by EndRape2(f): 10:39am On Jul 12, 2022
Mumu, you will just open your mouth wide and spill rubbish, just because you manage to bleep one careless and useless married woman, you are now concluding , that married women.

Stephen2324:
Married women don't care about condoms when they cheat.. If you pour everything inside, they will go Bleep their husband asap in case they get pregnant.

1 Like

Re: Married Women Don't Care About Condoms When They Cheat by Basicend: 10:40am On Jul 12, 2022
sayso:
But how possible is it that a woman will spread her legs open knowing well she is married and another man will bring out his penis insert it inside her for 30 minutes or more and she will feel ok. I Cannot understand such situation being real. Sounds like fairy tale. Both Man inclusive. Disgusthng to say the least. I know some women/man are more fine looking than one's partner,lust if you can but shield the idea.

What is this one saying?

Are you are 6 years old?

Something that happens everyday in all over Nigeria and the entire world.

God is just still counting. .

6 Likes

Re: Married Women Don't Care About Condoms When They Cheat by Strong87: 10:44am On Jul 12, 2022
You bad ooooo
Naijanascam:
And if you pour all the infections in the world and your frustrations into them .... they will be sheepishly happy to take it home to nurture in their family grin grin

Both the fucker and the bleeped thunder go scatter una yansh
Re: Married Women Don't Care About Condoms When They Cheat by seanwilliam(m): 10:45am On Jul 12, 2022
CSTRR:
It's not all though.

There is one very pretty married woman that still disturbs me to sleep with her.

But she insists on condom, claiming that she gets pregnant easily.

I am still keeping her at arm's length.
Married women are a No No for me, no matter how pretty they are.

Pls avoid married women like plague o. They’re dangelos..

Btw, can I have her number?? grin

1 Like

Re: Married Women Don't Care About Condoms When They Cheat by Obidientful: 10:47am On Jul 12, 2022
Comrade does the Depo family planning prevent one from contacting sexually transmitted diseases, e.g HIV?

1 Like

Re: Married Women Don't Care About Condoms When They Cheat by Strong87: 10:47am On Jul 12, 2022
Postinor fail some times so don't always rely on it
Vinnie2000:
ALL LADIES, actually!

They love guys depositing sperms in them, afterall there is Postinor!

Intake of different semens is y most ladies reason Anyhow.
Re: Married Women Don't Care About Condoms When They Cheat by tallceejay(m): 10:48am On Jul 12, 2022
This is guy is reliving a fantasy he's dreaming about or have experienced. Stay away from married women except you want to die early

Stephen2324:
Re: Married Women Don't Care About Condoms When They Cheat by EmmyDJourno: 10:48am On Jul 12, 2022
After you Bleep for long without Condom you just don’t care about it anymore, it’s not just about married women
It’s a general thing, they would need to see the different juices Jerusalem can produce during Raw thurst season kiss

2 Likes

Re: Married Women Don't Care About Condoms When They Cheat by Obidientful: 10:49am On Jul 12, 2022
highbee02:
Most of them are on Depo family planning injection. They would prefer skin-skin
Comrade does the Depo family planning prevent one from contracting sexually transmitted diseases e.g HIV?

2 Likes

Re: Married Women Don't Care About Condoms When They Cheat by papalumi29(m): 10:49am On Jul 12, 2022
prosper97:
To marry dey fear no be small

Pls, don't be afraid don't go for beauty nor good look only.
Just pray and grow in love.

Marriage is a door to success, if you get it right.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Women Don't Care About Condoms When They Cheat by Obidientful: 10:54am On Jul 12, 2022
Comrades does the Depo family planning prevent one from contacting sexually transmitted diseases, e.g HIV?
30mins enjoyment, everlasting regret
Re: Married Women Don't Care About Condoms When They Cheat by yemmit90: 10:57am On Jul 12, 2022
Konjiboi:

Arm's length ke?

Totally delete her number and block her before konji hold you one unfortunate evening wey rain fall.

Me I don't even talk to them for long. Just greetings and I'm off.

This is my style too. I don't talk or play with them that much, just normally greeting.

1 Like

Re: Married Women Don't Care About Condoms When They Cheat by ifinger: 10:57am On Jul 12, 2022
Married or not most of them don want CD righter! So far she get VJ am game , open the place jor
Re: Married Women Don't Care About Condoms When They Cheat by Oceanblaze(m): 11:01am On Jul 12, 2022
Adaorababy:
I believe Reno was conceived this way.
How were you concieved?gbaun
Re: Married Women Don't Care About Condoms When They Cheat by Angelfrost(m): 11:02am On Jul 12, 2022
MrBachelor:
How you take know?

You dey sample people wives?

Obviously na! grin

Personally, I have witnessed married women whose husbands are far away buying and consuming Postpill or Postinor-2.

What do they take it for?!! Certainly not for stress or depression! tongue

11 Likes

Re: Married Women Don't Care About Condoms When They Cheat by Angelfrost(m): 11:05am On Jul 12, 2022
Vinnie2000:
ALL LADIES, actually!

They love guys depositing sperms in them, afterall there is Postinor!

Intake of different semens is y most ladies reason Anyhow.

True... These people don't fear anymore! Everyone don dey get mind! grin

If only Postinor-2 will protect them from incurable diseases.

These people think Pregnancy is the sole risk from such dangerous lifestyles.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? / Should A Girl Tell Her Boyfriend About Other Guys Hitting On Her? / Wedding Dance That Got People Talking (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.