Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

APC Governors Praise Tinubu-Shettima Ticket - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Governors Praise Tinubu-Shettima Ticket (18129 Views)

One Year Old Fuel Queues In Abuja Disappearing - Deji Adeyanju Praise Tinubu / FFK Shows Support For Tinubu/Shettima Ticket, Changes Twitter Header Picture / Bishop Kukah: Tinubu-Shettima Ticket Is Unacceptable, We Are Waiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Governors Praise Tinubu-Shettima Ticket by fyneguy: 5:45pm On Jul 11, 2022
GOODMAN88:
I can't stop laughing seen my people crying and shouting about muslims -muslim ticket.

As it is today even if TINUBU choose the best Christian in Nigeria, IGBOs will not give him 40% percentage of the 5 state. He also lose many states in south east. Many christian in the north from taraba, Jos, Benue and nassarawa , FCT will still not vote for him.

So the man know where he is going to win
BORNO, ZAMFARA, KADUNA, KASTINA, NIGER, KWARA, YOBE, GOMBE, KEBI, JIGAWA, LAGOS, OSUN, OGUN, OYO WILL BE 70% FOR APC.

WHILE STATE LIKE
KOGI, NASSARAWA, KANO, BAUCHI , SOKOTO
ONDO, EKITI WILL BE 50-50 FOR APC AND PDP.

WITH 30% FROM STATE LIKE

JOS, BENUE, TARABA, ADAWAMA, EDO .

THE WINNING IS SURE FOR HIM.

FINALLY NO NEED TO CRY SIMPLE FO OUT ON ELECTION DAY AND VOTE FOR PARTY OF YOUR CHOICE.

Ekiti is 200% for Tinubu

5 Likes

Re: APC Governors Praise Tinubu-Shettima Ticket by TolaniLuv: 5:47pm On Jul 11, 2022
Prozico22:
When i saw the muslim-muslim ticket i was very happy because some Yoruba Christian have relocated to LABOUR PARTY
all the Christian family from
DEEPER LIFE
LORD CHOSEN
CATHOLIC
RCCG
SALVATION MINISTRY
LIVING FAITH
DUNAMIS
ANGLICAN
METHODISE
ECWA
ERCC
CELESTIAL CHURCH
CHARIBUM
CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH OF CHRIST
ZION MINISTRY
CHRIST EMBASSY
OLOUMBA OLOUMBA
ALKANKAR
FAMILY WORSHIP
TREM
FOUR SQUARE
GOODTIDING
SABBATH
SCOAN
MOUTAIN OF FIRE
OMEGA FIRE MINISTRY
OMEGA POWER MINISTRY
GOD CHOSEN
ASSEMBLY OF GOD CHURCH
500 thousand vote from each church nation wide have mention is 15million
plus the the once i didnt mention 5million
muslim brothers should at reast generate 10million
30million votes is ok
GOD all we ask in your NAME

It’s not about religion! Common sense every other party did Christian and Muslim ticket why Muslim Muslim ticket?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Governors Praise Tinubu-Shettima Ticket by buckeyemedia: 5:47pm On Jul 11, 2022
fyneguy:

Ekiti is 200% for Tinubu
Amala & Ewedu People, poverty done blind una.

1 plate is enough for 70% to sell their suffrage for porridge.
Re: APC Governors Praise Tinubu-Shettima Ticket by buckeyemedia: 5:49pm On Jul 11, 2022
TolaniLuv:

It’s not about religion! Common sense every other party did Christian and Muslim ticket why Muslim Muslim ticket?
Since 1999 this is the first time such a catastrophe has occurred.
Re: APC Governors Praise Tinubu-Shettima Ticket by fyneguy: 5:52pm On Jul 11, 2022
hammer567:
THE NORTH IS TRUILY SOPHISTICATED.

TINUBU IS MORE OR LESS A DEAD MEAT, THEY ARE SUPPORTING SHITIMA.

AS IT STANDS NOW, THE NORTH HAS BOTH PDP AND APC, PRESIDENTIAL TICKET.

IF YOU DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT IS GOING, WAIT U WILL SOON GET IT.

Lol Is Datti of LP from the South?

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Praise Tinubu-Shettima Ticket by Abdul4trust1(m): 5:52pm On Jul 11, 2022
babaolofin:

They are confused. In the midst of the confusion our spiritual eyes must be opened widely. I have a message for Tinubu and the security apparatus surrounding him. TINUBU should be protected against ASSASINATION in a South West State. The perpetrators are not from South West, but South West will be their target place of action. As a result of this spiritual insight, they may want to change their action plan to North West.

The bitterness and frustration are so much.

If Muslim Muslim Ticket is advantageous to Tinubu opponents, then there should be no reaction. For Estimated 13,000 people to sign a petition against an individual over comments he made against an individual shows the level of frustration and bitterness in place.

you're right
Re: APC Governors Praise Tinubu-Shettima Ticket by buckeyemedia: 5:53pm On Jul 11, 2022
hammer567:

He is a living dead campaigning.

It is Amala & Efon they will use to set the concoction for him.
Re: APC Governors Praise Tinubu-Shettima Ticket by ejimatic: 5:55pm On Jul 11, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Quite obvious that APC is about themselves, & not for the people.
. I don't think so sir! What is important now is winning and the only magic is to take a Shettima. BAT is from a minority Muslim in the SW he cannot take a Christian in the North whose gtouo is minority too He will lose woefully. He needs a VP from a majority Muslim. It is a political calculation for the reakisation of BAT and SW project. There are no religious issues in the SW.We will resolve everything . Till the World is over no man can Islamatise or Christianize Nigeria. I am a Yoruba and a Christian too. We should not allow sentiments now. Hausa Fulani president must go in 2023.It is our turn and we are determined to make the sacrifices

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Governors Praise Tinubu-Shettima Ticket by 7lives: 5:59pm On Jul 11, 2022
fyneguy:

Ekiti is 200% for Tinubu

What of Ondo?
Only those who don't know maths will not know that BAT will win.

3 Likes

Re: APC Governors Praise Tinubu-Shettima Ticket by Rawtruth1: 5:59pm On Jul 11, 2022
*History is stubborn, it can not be erased!*
Just look back at these 10 intriguing headlines in the past and make an overview where we are now security-wise as a nation.
Can we make meaning out of them?

1. Boko Haram picks Buhari to moderate talks with the government of Nigeria.
The Nation Newspaper, November 2, 2012.
https://thenationonlineng.net/boko-haram-picks-buhari-to-moderate-talks-with-govt/

2. Stop killing Boko Haram members, Buhari tells FG.
PointBlank News, June 2, 2013
http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/stop-killing-boko-haram-members-buhari-tells-fg/

3. Buhari faults clampdown on Boko Haram members.
The Nation, June 2, 2013
https://thenationonlineng.net/buhari-faults-clampdown-on-boko-haram-members/

4. Military Offensive Against Boko Haram, Anti-North - Buhari.
All Africa News, June 3, 2013.
https://allafrica.com/stories/201306030384.html

5. “How Buhari stopped us from fighting Boko Haram” - South African mercenaries.
The Guardian Newspaper, November 26, 2018.
https://allafrica.com/stories/201811270024.html

6. FG is setting our killers free - soldiers kick as 1,400 Boko Haram suspects are released.
The Cable, February 11, 2020
https://www.thecable.ng/fg-is-setting-our-killers-free-soldiers-kick-as-1400-boko-haram-suspects-are-released

7. Nigerian government to release 603 repentant Boko Haram terrorists back to society.
Sahara Reporters, June 11, 2020.
http://saharareporters.com/2020/06/11/nigerian-government-release-603-repentant-boko-haram-terrorists-back-society-july

8. 356 soldiers tender resignation to Buratai, cite loss of sincerity in Boko Haram War.
Punch, July 12, 2020.
https://punchng.com/356-soldiers-tender-resignation-to-buratai-cite-loss-of-interest/

9. 601 ex-Boko Haram combatants graduate in Gombe.
The Nation, July 26, 2020.
https://thenationonlineng.net/601-ex-boko-haram-combatants-graduate-in-gombe/

10. 601 repentant terrorists graduate, receive first payments.
Punch Newspaper, July 26, 2020.
https://punchng.com/601-repentant-terrorists-graduate-paid-n20000-each/

*Oh God, have mercy on Nigerians as the beast now spares no one*

yomi961:
What ever
Shettima is the architect behind the Chibok abductions as his govt was the one which ordered all state schools in the troubled Chibok area to resume schools during the holidays under the excuse of prepping for the WAEC examinations despite WAEC already writing to the state govt that the exams will not hold in the state owing to insecurity .

The school principal of Chibok Girls secondary school, who sent an ultimatum to parents of the majority Christian school girls to have their wards back in school or forget writing the exams was nowhere to be found on the premises on the day of the attack despite her official residence located within the school grounds. This evil Muslim woman's testimony was so full of holes when questioned by Patience Jonathan that the former First lady had to scream out "there is God ohh" which the opposition weaponized as a meme mocking the first lady to distract from what her public inquiry was able to unearth. The school principal disappeared into thin air after being excused to gather more facts on the number of girls abducted. She became a person of interests to the authorities when she went underground and revelations from parents of the girls exposed that she threatened to bar any of the young girls from writing the final exams if they didn't report to campus during the school break. This evil heartless woman will later be reintegrated, rehabilitated and promoted to the position of Commissioner for Education by the Shettima government immediately Buhari was sworn in .

Shettima is a terrorist sympathiser, financier and henchman .
Re: APC Governors Praise Tinubu-Shettima Ticket by MikoB: 6:00pm On Jul 11, 2022
fyneguy:

Lol@ If Buhari stays neutral.

Dreamer.

Buhari will soon tell Northerners "Top to bottom"

Tinubu is the next President. Even, Atiku won't spend too much on the election.

Don't be too sure on Buhari, this is a person that dissapointed his Inlaw, his nephew and all his close aides, if Buhari is one the factors you guys rely on that means you are going to fail honestly.
Re: APC Governors Praise Tinubu-Shettima Ticket by TolaniLuv: 6:01pm On Jul 11, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Since 1999 this is the first time such a catastrophe has occurred.

Tinubu personally fall my hand! I can’t explain how this thing pain me. They just force me to pick Obi
Re: APC Governors Praise Tinubu-Shettima Ticket by buckeyemedia: 6:01pm On Jul 11, 2022
ejimatic:
. I don't think so sir! What is important now is winning and the only magic is to take a Shettima. BAT is from a minority Muslim in the SW he cannot take a Christian in the North whose gtouo is minority too He will lose woefully. He needs a VP from a majority Muslim. It is a political calculation for the reakisation of BAT and SW project. There are no religious issues in the SW.We will resolve everything . Till the World is over no man can Islamatise or Christianize Nigeria. I am a Yoruba and a Christian too. We should not allow sentiments now. Hausa Fulani president must go in 2023.It is our turn and we are determined to make the sacrifices
You are a Yoruba Christian, who is talking about you?, I am talking of the Fulani Hausa Jihadist up North & their Islamic agenda, how many Yoruba men are heading security positions in Nigeria? Anyone you find up there like Aregbesola is probably a Muslim.

Tinubu is the most selfish idiotic politician in the history of Nigeria, even worse than Awolowo, that has sold Southern Nigeria just for his personal ambition.

Isn’t President Buhari APC a colossal failure, what does Tinubu APC want to do that Buhari hasn’t already done to destroy Nigeria?

Jehovah will definitely destroy him & his ill gotten wealth, he will see Aso Rock, but he will never sleep there for 1 night.
Re: APC Governors Praise Tinubu-Shettima Ticket by wizelink(m): 6:03pm On Jul 11, 2022
All these governors should be concerned about how to win their respective wards for their candidate not the entire state.

This one no be election wey you go use delegates.

This 2023 election go retire many because no one can tell wetin go happen at the end. Even the so called PREDICTORS of events in Naija are confused now.
Re: APC Governors Praise Tinubu-Shettima Ticket by Master2022: 6:03pm On Jul 11, 2022
Good evening everyone.
I'm very sorry for the disturbance.
Please my wife is in labour.
Sow a seed to this little boy please. He needs it badly.
2056913154 UBA. God bless.
Re: APC Governors Praise Tinubu-Shettima Ticket by buckeyemedia: 6:04pm On Jul 11, 2022
TolaniLuv:

Tinubu personally fall my hand! I can’t explain how this thing pain me. They just force me to pick Obi
But the sad irony is that Peter Obi can never win, even more so that Tinubu has chosen his running mate from the North, that cancels out Pandora Pete completely from the equation, he will only act as a spoiler to increase APC’s chances of retaining power.

We are left with the 2 devils Pdp & APC.

2 Likes

Re: APC Governors Praise Tinubu-Shettima Ticket by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 11, 2022
I didn't see Umahi?
Re: APC Governors Praise Tinubu-Shettima Ticket by Jemex003: 6:07pm On Jul 11, 2022
buckeyemedia:
You are a Yoruba Christian, who is talking about you?, I am talking of the Fulani Hausa Jihadist up North & their Islamic agenda, how many Yoruba men are heading security positions in Nigeria?

Tinubu is the most selfish idiotic politician in the history of Nigeria, even worse than Awolowo, that will sell his own people just for his personal ambition.

Isn’t President Buhari APC a colossal failure, what does Tinubu APC want to do that Buhari hasn’t already done to destroy Nigeria?

Jehovah will definitely destroy him & his ill gotten wealth, he will see Aso Rock, but he will never sleep there for 1 night.

Aso Rock isn’t Hotel
Re: APC Governors Praise Tinubu-Shettima Ticket by Chiffy: 6:08pm On Jul 11, 2022
Re: APC Governors Praise Tinubu-Shettima Ticket by buckeyemedia: 6:10pm On Jul 11, 2022
Jemex003:

Aso Rock isn’t Hotel
Neither is it The Veterans affairs department for old retired people, or Charles De Gaulle Hospital.
Re: APC Governors Praise Tinubu-Shettima Ticket by zionstaar75: 6:12pm On Jul 11, 2022
oneclickng:
It still doesn't guarantee them winning
they'll win most likely,but we must pray against the islamization of Nigeria,its real and Christians are joking with it.i pity my family and friends supporting him.Tinubu is evil but yoruba Christians think it's a joke. For the first time in my life am seriously thinking of leaving Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Governors Praise Tinubu-Shettima Ticket by ejimatic: 6:15pm On Jul 11, 2022
buckeyemedia:
You are a Yoruba Christian, who is talking about you?, I am talking of the Fulani Hausa Jihadist up North & their Islamic agenda, how many Yoruba men are heading security positions in Nigeria?

Tinubu is the most selfish idiotic politician in the history of Nigeria, even worse than Awolowo, that will sell his own people just for his personal ambition.

Isso whether n’t President Buhari APC a colossal failure, what does Tinubu APC want to do that Buhari hasn’t already done to destroy Nigeria?

. Let me tell you the truth I have said about BAT and all the contestants.None of them can salvage Nigeria.I repeat none.However if PDP feilds aYoruba man SW will have a choice to make.The only party that fields SW is APC. So whether he is good or bad SW is behind him and cannot go with Hausa Fulani again for another 8years. As to the issues yiu raised about Hausa taking over the juicy positions, the North has fully arranged everything after the end of the Civil War The region is not interested in education but its interests on matters.That is why they are better in Nigeria! Hardly vwill you see them criticizing one another.All they want is unity of the north. On the election day yiu will see them on queue as from 3am when we will wake up in entire South at 8am. How many of our children want to go to and join the Force? What do you expect later years? The North is strategizing. We need to follow suit

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Praise Tinubu-Shettima Ticket by MNDY(m): 6:17pm On Jul 11, 2022
buckeyemedia:
I doubt now even if the East will vote for Peter Obi, Tinubu’s vp choice from the North has rendered Peter Obi Useless.

No body from the South West will vote for him because of Tinubu, nobody in the North will vote for him because of Atiku & Kwankwaso.

Picking a Northerner as his running mate is a deludedly miscalculated tragedy.

Is it Atiku Peter's people will vote? Or what are you even saying? Is there an APGA their party's candidate they have told you they are rooting for?
Are you on Twitter? Do you go thru comments on political Facebook posts? You want to blatantly deny u can't feel the serious Obidient spirit everywhere in PVC reg etc I am in the southwest and if Tinubu is not very careful he will lose Lagos. Non-Yoruba's make up the majority of Lagos population. He may win Peter by small margins in other s/west states. Very many Yoruba's don't like Tinubu I can categorically tell you. What of south-south. Again, nothern votes will be shared.
Re: APC Governors Praise Tinubu-Shettima Ticket by Jemex003: 6:18pm On Jul 11, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Neither is it The Veterans affairs department for old retired people, or Charles De Gaulle Hospital.

I know but bcuz you mention sleep that’s why I responded not hotel
Re: APC Governors Praise Tinubu-Shettima Ticket by buckeyemedia: 6:22pm On Jul 11, 2022
ejimatic:
. Let me tell you the truth I have said about BAT and all the contestants.None of them can salvage Nigeria.I repeat none.However if PDP feilds aYoruba man SW will have a choice to make.The only party that fields SW is APC. So whether he is good or bad SW is behind him and cannot go with Hausa Fulani again for another 8years. As to the issues yiu raised about Hausa taking over the juicy positions, the North has fully arranged everything after the end of the Civil War The region is not interested in education but its interests on matters.That is why they are better in Nigeria! Hardly vwill you see them criticizing one another.All they want is unity of the north. On the election day yiu will see them on queue as from 3am when we will wake up in entire South at 8am. How many of our children want to go to and join the Force? What do you expect later years? The North is strategizing. We need to follow suit
Man, I cannot argue as the points you raised, all I can say is that I am sorry for Nigeria.

I thought Buhari was the worst we had seen, this Muslim Muslim agenda of Bola Tinubu is not what someone would have expected going into the future.

APC is a curse on Nigeria.

Buhari’s 7 years in power has proved it, handing over to Tinubu has sealed the coffin.
Re: APC Governors Praise Tinubu-Shettima Ticket by Nairaweb: 6:23pm On Jul 11, 2022
Ok
Re: APC Governors Praise Tinubu-Shettima Ticket by Jack500: 6:23pm On Jul 11, 2022
hammer567:

Another conspiracist, when will you get sense? I thought you said he won't win the primary in the first place
Re: APC Governors Praise Tinubu-Shettima Ticket by buckeyemedia: 6:25pm On Jul 11, 2022
Jemex003:

I know but bcuz you mention sleep that’s why I responded not hotel
Bola Tinubu that was dining with the Chaugorys less than a week ago in Paris, is the same person some poor hungry peasant youths in Nigeria are supporting for President?

Nigeria is a cursed country, that why during endsars I had no sympathy for the youths killed, their same fellow youths are the same people praising the Murderer today.
Re: APC Governors Praise Tinubu-Shettima Ticket by SIMONEKPA7: 6:26pm On Jul 11, 2022
abobote:
APC Governors are majorly Muslims, so it is expected.
My only problem is that Atiku is not campaigning, he will lose the election as result of overconfidence
I don't know why he is so relaxed (Atiku) he should be on ground running before we enter another 8 yrs of the APC evil party.
Osun election is around the corner but Atiku is no where to be found

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Praise Tinubu-Shettima Ticket by Jemex003: 6:27pm On Jul 11, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Bola Tinubu that was dining with the Chaugorys less than a week ago in Paris, is the same person some youths in Nigeria are supporting for President?

Nigeria is a cursed country, that why during endsars I had no sympathy for the youths killed, their same fellow youths are the same people praising the Murderer today.

Make God deliver us from Nigeria calamities.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Governors Praise Tinubu-Shettima Ticket by Factcheck0001: 6:27pm On Jul 11, 2022
NwaNimo1:
Boko Haram Praise Tinubu-Shettima Ticket

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Governors Praise Tinubu-Shettima Ticket by Jack500: 6:28pm On Jul 11, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Amala & Ewedu People, poverty done blind una.

1 plate is enough for 70% to sell their suffrage for porridge.

These are your parents in Anambra giving a can of malt to vote in the last election

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tension In INEC, In-Fighting Threaten 2023 Elections / Customs Collects N903bn Revenue For 2015 – Ali / Pics: Nigerian In Diaspora Coming Home To Vote PMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.