Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,466 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

APC Governors Praise Tinubu-Shettima Ticket - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Governors Praise Tinubu-Shettima Ticket (18139 Views)

One Year Old Fuel Queues In Abuja Disappearing - Deji Adeyanju Praise Tinubu / FFK Shows Support For Tinubu/Shettima Ticket, Changes Twitter Header Picture / Bishop Kukah: Tinubu-Shettima Ticket Is Unacceptable, We Are Waiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Governors Praise Tinubu-Shettima Ticket by Olastep1(m): 6:32pm On Jul 11, 2022
Selfish interests
Re: APC Governors Praise Tinubu-Shettima Ticket by murmee: 6:38pm On Jul 11, 2022
abobote:
APC Governors are majorly Muslims, so it is expected.
My only problem is that Atiku is not campaigning, he will lose the election as result of overconfidence
That Atiku is trying to usurp a position that should rationally go to the South of Nigeria is indeed a slap on the faces of the Southern people of Nigeria. Instead of worrying about a Muslim-Muslim ticket, the South should worry more about the cheating, the injustice that is starring them in the face. This is why there's the agitation for Biafra and Yoruba Nation!
Re: APC Governors Praise Tinubu-Shettima Ticket by Toks2008(m): 6:39pm On Jul 11, 2022
famology:
Shame on those newspapers carrying fake news. Everybody is on the same page.

More tears please!

Mynd44, lalasticlala

So what did you expect?

That they will now disagree? Please don't make me laugh
Re: APC Governors Praise Tinubu-Shettima Ticket by saintrow1: 6:40pm On Jul 11, 2022
MNDY:

Is it Atiku Peter's people will vote? Or what are you even saying? Is there an APGA their party's candidate they have told you they are rooting for?
Are you on Twitter? Do you go thru comments on political Facebook posts? You want to blatantly deny u can't feel the serious Obidient spirit everywhere in PVC reg etc I am in the southwest and if Tinubu is not very careful he will lose Lagos. Non-Yoruba's make up the majority of Lagos population. He may win Peter by small margins in other s/west states. Very many Yoruba's don't like Tinubu I can categorically tell you. What of south-south. Again, nothern votes will be shared.

Guy you are fooling yourself. Yoruba people are naturally nationalist. Yorubas will always vote for real yorubas. In 1999 obasanjo lost to Olu Falae. I'm from Ogun state, we all knew that obasanjo father was an Igbo man. Olu falae was a full blooded Yoruba man just like tinubu.
Elections are not won online, forget Twitter , Facebook etc the hardcore voters are on ground. In fact let us forget about the main cities, let us talk about the towns and villages. You can't match the energy and enthusiasm on these voters.
Obi's online machinery will not likely show up on election day. Those that have register for PVC now are likely not going to get it. Inec are just registering people but are they issuing out the cards.
Another factor is that ASUU will call of the strike and students will resume. These politicians have hired strategies that feeds them with information about what is going on in the street. Guess what, your fellow youths will tell the politicians what the youths are up too. Come on this is Nigerian politics you can't outsmart tinubu. Baba is always ahead of the game.
Re: APC Governors Praise Tinubu-Shettima Ticket by saintrow1: 6:43pm On Jul 11, 2022
fyneguy:

Ekiti is 200% for Tinubu

Ogun state is 100%, we always vote for real Yorubas.

BAT 2023
Glory to tinubu

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Praise Tinubu-Shettima Ticket by Gold2882: 7:07pm On Jul 11, 2022
abobote:
My only problem is that Atiku is not campaigning, he will lose the election as result of overconfidence
campaign has not started
Re: APC Governors Praise Tinubu-Shettima Ticket by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 11, 2022
APC
Association of Prodigal Colleagues

Evil people!!!
Re: APC Governors Praise Tinubu-Shettima Ticket by johntolu: 7:26pm On Jul 11, 2022
ejimatic:
. I don't think so sir! What is important now is winning and the only magic is to take a Shettima. BAT is from a minority Muslim in the SW he cannot take a Christian in the North whose gtouo is minority too He will lose woefully. He needs a VP from a majority Muslim. It is a political calculation for the reakisation of BAT and SW project. There are no religious issues in the SW.We will resolve everything . Till the World is over no man can Islamatise or Christianize Nigeria. I am a Yoruba and a Christian too. We should not allow sentiments now. Hausa Fulani president must go in 2023.It is our turn and we are determined to make the sacrifices

EOD¶

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: APC Governors Praise Tinubu-Shettima Ticket by GeneralPula: 7:29pm On Jul 11, 2022
MikoB:
I am so happy that Tinubu dissapointed those selfish and dubious good for nothing northern governors, that sold out with the hope of one of them getting the Vp's spot with Tinubu,how on earth will you expect Tinubu to drop someone so loyal to his cause like Shetima for an unstable El rufai or Bagudu? Anyway everybody will be alright with the Muslim Muslim ticket, if the election is done in naija ways of doing things, Tinubu is the next president because he has an estate that vomits money for him which is lagos state, while Atiku cant boast of that luxury, and Obi is not popular in the core North, though he will have the sympathy of some Christian northerners.
The hunger in the country will likely make Tinubu wins because he can afford to give each voter 10k naira before he closes his eyes, but this can change if the nigeria electorates say no to that and also if Buhari stays neutral, which I will not be surprise if he does, because this is a person that dissapointed his Inlaw, his nephew and also all his close aides that went for elections, so Tinubu will likely not be an exemption.

Stop spamming all threads..

All these tricks doesn’t work. We know you’re a paid bot by either Pdp or labour party..

Tinubu didn’t disappoint any northern Governor. They gave him the name he picked..
Re: APC Governors Praise Tinubu-Shettima Ticket by jrusky(m): 7:31pm On Jul 11, 2022
abobote:

Campaign hasn't start bro that is why other party are planning, strategising, consultation and consolidating by the the big ones will launch their movement Obi will be forgotten.

Remember "anyone that enter dancing floor first will ends up as onlooker". Obi and his hateful children go hear am, we go lecture them politics just watch. I'm a die hard pdp bro and I belief in my party.

You hear apc governors just said they will deliver their 22 states so it's only pdp my party that has what it takes to snatch some of those states not a gun threatening, hateful party of the ipigs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Governors Praise Tinubu-Shettima Ticket by fyneguy: 7:41pm On Jul 11, 2022
MNDY:
Whatever happens, we are banking on scattered northern votes among Atiku, Tinubu and Kwankwaso, with massive southern votes for Peter, to see Peter coast to victory in 2023. Even if Kwankwaso joins Tinubu as speculated.

Lol You be learner. Go and learn how Northerners vote. They are not stupid. Majority of their votes will go to Tinubu.
Re: APC Governors Praise Tinubu-Shettima Ticket by frejatoye117: 8:30pm On Jul 11, 2022
The Celestial Church of Christ CCC world wide will vote massively for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed TINUBU come 2023
Re: APC Governors Praise Tinubu-Shettima Ticket by platinum131(m): 9:46pm On Jul 11, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Wetin Obaseki and Ikpeazu dey find for Daura with APC Governors

Look at you....rumour monger...is that the same attire El rufai is wearing in both pictures? Obviously not same day
Re: APC Governors Praise Tinubu-Shettima Ticket by JoeNL22(m): 9:47pm On Jul 11, 2022
famology:
https://www.channelstv.com/2022/07/11/apc-governors-visit-buhari-in-daura-praise-tinubu-shettima-ticket/amp/
We the youths and Christians of this great country Will remain obedient and Yus-ful in wasting our votes on peter obi and Yusuf. And we refuse to allow BAT things like Jagabanits to run and rule the affairs of this great nation.
Re: APC Governors Praise Tinubu-Shettima Ticket by platinum131(m): 9:50pm On Jul 11, 2022
Emilokoiyawon:
cheesy but ipigs said they were visiting bubu to complain about Tinubu's choice cheesy

You are rejoicing....obviously Tinubu is not Muslim enough for the North....Yoruba Muslims are not Muslim enough for the north
Re: APC Governors Praise Tinubu-Shettima Ticket by mechanics(m): 10:11pm On Jul 11, 2022
Hmmmm, so who are the governors that are against his running mate?
Re: APC Governors Praise Tinubu-Shettima Ticket by Mccullum: 10:40pm On Jul 11, 2022
gaby:
Who was expecting anything less from the brotherhood of terrorists?

I'm not surprised about the Hopeless Uzodinjo either.

But for Kayode Fayemi?

There seems to be something wrong about people who bear these names "Kayode, and Femi", I'm sorry to say lol

E.g Femi Adeshitna and the Garrulous FFK

Cry me a river angry
Re: APC Governors Praise Tinubu-Shettima Ticket by Wahala90: 11:04pm On Jul 11, 2022
... .

Re: APC Governors Praise Tinubu-Shettima Ticket by Carlosdd: 11:52pm On Jul 11, 2022
Prozico22:
When i saw the muslim-muslim ticket i was very happy because some Yoruba Christian have relocated to LABOUR PARTY
all the Christian family from
DEEPER LIFE
LORD CHOSEN
CATHOLIC
RCCG
SALVATION MINISTRY
LIVING FAITH
DUNAMIS
ANGLICAN
METHODISE
ECWA
ERCC
CELESTIAL CHURCH
CHARIBUM
CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH OF CHRIST
ZION MINISTRY
CHRIST EMBASSY
OLOUMBA OLOUMBA
ALKANKAR
FAMILY WORSHIP
TREM
FOUR SQUARE
GOODTIDING
SABBATH
SCOAN
MOUTAIN OF FIRE
OMEGA FIRE MINISTRY
OMEGA POWER MINISTRY
GOD CHOSEN
ASSEMBLY OF GOD CHURCH
500 thousand vote from each church nation wide have mention is 15million
plus the the once i didnt mention 5million
muslim brothers should at reast generate 10million
30million votes is ok
GOD all we ask in your NAME

At reast

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Praise Tinubu-Shettima Ticket by jamace(m): 7:50am On Jul 12, 2022
adioolayi:
grin grin grin

Na the saddest news of today be this...

grin grin

Children of hates don dey scheme for divisions within the rank and file of APC...

How APC weathered the Presidential primaries and now, the nomination of VP unscratched is unbelievable to the prophets of doom...they are yet to recover..

Especially when PDP have been engulfed with the aftermaths of their own primaries and yet to recover..

APC will kill these people.. cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: APC Governors Praise Tinubu-Shettima Ticket by famology(m): 8:53am On Jul 12, 2022
JoeNL22:

We the youths and Christians of this great country Will remain obedient and Yus-ful in wasting our votes on peter obi and Yusuf. And we refuse to allow BAT things like Jagabanits to run and rule the affairs of this great nation.

This one that is not known in his family. Mtcheeew
Re: APC Governors Praise Tinubu-Shettima Ticket by JoeNL22(m): 9:15am On Jul 12, 2022
famology:

This one that is not known in his family. Mtcheeew
You that is know in your family! Where is your PVC?, or your village family people won't allow you to get one?.
Re: APC Governors Praise Tinubu-Shettima Ticket by MNDY(m): 3:41pm On Jul 12, 2022
fyneguy:

Lol You be learner. Go and learn how Northerners vote. They are not stupid. Majority of their votes will go to Tinubu.

Based on what pls? Because northerners suddenly now love Tinubu more than Atiku? Tinubu that gave them Buhari under whom their brothers/sisters have died in the hands of bandits very well? Or northerners now love Shettima more than Atiku? Is Atiku not a Muslim too? Atiku get level pass Tinubu and Shettima in north. NORTHERN VOTES WILL BE SHARED PAVING WAY FOR PETER. Remember, North get Christians and OBIdients wella too.
Re: APC Governors Praise Tinubu-Shettima Ticket by MNDY(m): 4:00pm On Jul 12, 2022
[quote author=saintrow1 post=114636239]

Guy you are fooling yourself. Yoruba people are naturally nationalist. Yorubas will always vote for real yorubas. In 1999 obasanjo lost to Olu Falae. I'm from Ogun state,

The OBIdients will shock you when campaign starts. Do you know that youths make up 70% of Naija population? So, forget about the aged and village story you are telling. Northerners are just laughing at Tinubu. Two of them that I know have said he is just wasting his time. Shettima can't change that. Northerners belong to Atiku and some others among them belong to Kwankwaso - their own people. And who is Shettima to influence anything where Atiku and Kwankwaso are? AGAIN, NORTHERN VOTES WILL BE SHARED TO PAVE WAY FOR PETER. And remember the north has OBIdients and Christians wella too. Many Yorubas don't want Tinubu I dey swear tell you. More so, RCCG a very populous church is a Yoruba church. If he is planning Ojoro, the already provoked Nigerians will not have it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari’s Integrity’ll Soon Be Tested In Kogi / Zulum Visits Hospitals, Confirms 10 Deaths, 47 Injuries After Boko Haram Attack / Kogi Guber: It’ll Be A Tragedy If APC Wins - APC Chieftain, Senator Alex Kadiri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.