Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,336 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

As A Man Of God, I'll Still Vote For Tinubu. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / As A Man Of God, I'll Still Vote For Tinubu. (3433 Views)

Tinubu Is A Disaster But I'll Still Vote For Him / If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law / Will You Still Vote For Tinubu After Seeing This pictures? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: As A Man Of God, I'll Still Vote For Tinubu. by Pastorjohn2: 11:50am On Jul 14, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

You are not a man of God
Who are you to tell me so?

Even jesus was told he wasn't a man of God
Re: As A Man Of God, I'll Still Vote For Tinubu. by Pastorjohn2: 11:51am On Jul 14, 2022
David160:

Iswap and boko harem won't ask who u voted for when dey come to kill.. They kill Christians period.

Muslims will never accept a Christian Christian ticket... They will never allow a Christian to replace a Christian.

They're plan is to keep Christian out of power asorock forever
God will protect my family, congregation and myself from any unforeseen attacks.

Only the sinners and unbelievers have to worry about these things.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Did You Notice Sacrifices In Your Estate Or Area This Morning? / The Simplest Way To Explain The FCT 25% Debate / Obeying Regulations Will Address Building Collapse - Lagos Speaker, Obasa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.