Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

She Finally Broke Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Finally Broke Up (1145 Views)

15 Years Relationship, She Finally Broke Up With Me. I'm injured / I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) / We Finally Broke the Yoke Hurray!!! [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Finally Broke Up by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 11, 2022
She finally broke up with me. I cried a lot. But I move one because crying can stop this issue. Have man up, have learnt my lesson. Let me go and smoke some weed. But I still love you Mary. I love you. I'm addicted to you. I move on Shaa. It is not easy.
Re: She Finally Broke Up by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:26pm On Jul 11, 2022
In time..why not stay single so as not to keep getting disappointed?
Re: She Finally Broke Up by superCleanworks(m): 7:26pm On Jul 11, 2022
Borntosmoke:
She finally broke up with me. I cried a lot. But I move one because crying can stop this issue. Have man up, have learnt my lesson. Let me go and smoke some weed. But I still love you Mary. I love you. I'm addicted to you. I move on Shaa. It is not easy.

Crying? No wonder she left you.
Re: She Finally Broke Up by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 11, 2022
Fool

1 Like

Re: She Finally Broke Up by blaquemyc: 7:27pm On Jul 11, 2022
you have moved on yet you are crying and smoking weed cuz of her.
Re: She Finally Broke Up by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
In time..why not stay single so as not to keep getting disappointed?

Thank you you are the only one that understand me here. It is not easy. It a must for me to date Nigeria girls. I can do without them couple with my smoke
Re: She Finally Broke Up by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 11, 2022
Antimarraige:
Fool

I will rather be call a fool for been true than to be call wise for been fake. This is me I don't give a Bleep about what anybody say

1 Like

Re: She Finally Broke Up by Bluezy13(m): 7:32pm On Jul 11, 2022
Seems this one is new to Nairaland
Re: She Finally Broke Up by Astrokid911: 7:35pm On Jul 11, 2022
As you dey smoke Igbo how she no go break up with you,
Re: She Finally Broke Up by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 11, 2022
Bluezy13:
Seems this one is new to Nairaland

Yes I'm new boss
Re: She Finally Broke Up by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:37pm On Jul 11, 2022
Borntosmoke:

Thank you you are the only one that understand me here. It is not easy. It a must for me to date Nigeria girls. I can do without them couple with my smoke
Good.. ignore the vile comments..
Re: She Finally Broke Up by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 11, 2022
Astrokid911:
As you dey smoke Igbo how she no go break up with you,

She really love me it was just her family that complicated issue. We did both farewell kiss and sex. We both were crying when we were kissing and fucking. She even love me than I do
Re: She Finally Broke Up by Bluezy13(m): 7:42pm On Jul 11, 2022
Borntosmoke:

Yes I'm new boss

No wonder.

After one month, you will regret posting this nonsense here.
Re: She Finally Broke Up by Cypress042(m): 7:45pm On Jul 11, 2022
Borntosmoke:

She really love me it was just her family that complicated issue. We did both farewell kiss and sex. We both were crying when we were kissing and fucking. She even love me than I do
Too much of Nollywood movies kai grin

1 Like

Re: She Finally Broke Up by Stallionhorse: 7:55pm On Jul 11, 2022
Okay.. Another man Is eating that kpekus and your here crying like a lunatic.. May you Continue to meet girls that break your heart untill you wise up.
Re: She Finally Broke Up by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 11, 2022
Borntosmoke:
Mary is with me now grin grin
Re: She Finally Broke Up by JOACHINpedro: 8:12pm On Jul 11, 2022
Bluezy13:

No wonder.

1 Like

Re: She Finally Broke Up by Chidexsco8448(m): 8:13pm On Jul 11, 2022
Chai...e be lyk d breakfast hot Wella cheesy
Re: She Finally Broke Up by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 11, 2022
Stallionhorse:
Okay.. Another man Is eating that kpekus and your here crying like a lunatic.. May you Continue to meet girls that break your heart untill you wise up.

We don move on bro. just wanna share my experience.
Re: She Finally Broke Up by Emibolt: 10:37pm On Jul 11, 2022
Bluezy13:

No wonder.
Respect bro grin grin grin He dont know

1 Like

Re: She Finally Broke Up by InfinityFabric: 10:42pm On Jul 11, 2022
Wastage of semen mother's egg.

(1) (Reply)

Most Endowed Nigerian Lady Shaking Her Milk Factory / I Am Grateful To God But Not Happy Crossing Over To 2023 / How I Naturally Cured My Weak Erection And Premature Ejaculation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.