Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,686 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

What Business Can One Start With #10m? - Business (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can One Start With #10m? (38992 Views)

10m? What Business Can i Do With 10m? / What Legit Business Can One Start With 2million? / What Kind Of Business Can One Start With A Capital Of 300k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by Deprofessional(m): 4:57am On Jul 28, 2022
Deprofessional:

USD today is #710.

My gain is growing faster than I thought.
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by Nobody: 7:39am On Jul 28, 2022
[quote author=Deprofessional post=115149535][/quote]
Your thread came to mind this morning cheesy
Just imagine, by just taking a bold step, without doing Business.

At a point, convert it o, this crazy government can't be trusted

Enjoy
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by Deprofessional(m): 6:32pm On Jul 28, 2022
Macsjebs:

Your thread came to mind this morning cheesy
Just imagine, by just taking a bold step, without doing Business.

At a point, convert it o, this crazy government can't be trusted

Enjoy

Noted sir

1 Like

Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by Deprofessional(m): 9:15pm On Jul 31, 2022
Deprofessional:

Noted sir
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by Theophinio(m): 8:29pm On Aug 22, 2022
Beboy23:
I can help you and Guide you through on greenhouse farming investment, it’s one of the best investment in Agriculture , minimum risk and good profit, you don’t need more than one acre or less to start. If you are interested you can call me on 08034120420

Note: I can pen down agreement with you on profit making, you wouldn’t regret it

Great suggestion boss

What veggies do you advice one cultivate in the greenhouse
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by Theophinio(m): 8:47pm On Aug 22, 2022
Utanisco:
Bro
I HOPe you see this message

Just buy 5 pieces of grass cutting machine(mower)

Jus 5
U will not regret

Let's chat on WhatsApp

Mower

Renting it out or what
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by Theophinio(m): 6:57pm On Aug 23, 2022
Luckysbab:

First, prepare your mind for the ups and downs of business. It's no tea party.

Secondly in addition to the short let apartment thing (in case you are seriously considering it), you can go into cassava chips processing. Aggregate raw cassava from source, make it into dried chips manually or via machines. Related to this is aggregating uncracked kernel nuts and cracking them with the aid of an advanced cracking and seperator machine, which is greatly more effective than the locally fabricated ones.

There are a number of companies that buy the Cassava chips and cracked kernels.

Very competent and practical advice

A very viable business

1 Like

Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by Theophinio(m): 7:10pm On Aug 23, 2022
claudiofaceoff:
Yes. It will fly. Not everything you read on papers are actually true. Even though true, there is a way out. You can use a third party facility for Nafdac approval and start Production. There is a way to go about it.

Don't be deceived, more people who have been educated about the business are still coming in in their droves.

I am into it with four Nafdac approved products and I consult for intending food producers.

Good day boss

What kind of food processing are you referring to
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by Theophinio(m): 8:28pm On Aug 23, 2022
gwinaB:

I don't know about rentals but bolt and haulage (if it involves articulated vehicles) will send you to bankruptcy.

I was contemplating "Haulage"

What's wrong with it boss
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by gwinaB(m): 9:57pm On Aug 23, 2022
Theophinio:

I was contemplating "Haulage"

What's wrong with it boss

The drivers are degils

1 Like

Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by Akija01: 7:02pm On Apr 04, 2023
Pk01:
where do you base...I have a business idea..500k is guarantee/month..1mill above after the first six month....

Am not a Yahoo boy nor a scammer.. quote me to give you a hint..
Im interested
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by Ynix(m): 1:05am On Apr 05, 2023
Deprofessional:
Please potential businesses one can start with the above amount.

Not anything online or cryptocurrency or forex.
Hello, I don't if it's possible to pitch a project I am working on to you. It's around real estate and needs not much fund and the ROI will be great. If interested chat me up on 08184397113
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by kolly1628: 9:18pm On Jun 05, 2023
Interested in this boss
Pk01:
where do you base...I have a business idea..500k is guarantee/month..1mill above after the first six month....

Am not a Yahoo boy nor a scammer.. quote me to give you a hint..
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by TreasureHunter(m): 12:53pm On Jun 06, 2023
Luckysbab:

First, prepare your mind for the ups and downs of business. It's no tea party.

Secondly in addition to the short let apartment thing (in case you are seriously considering it), you can go into cassava chips processing. Aggregate raw cassava from source, make it into dried chips manually or via machines. Related to this is aggregating uncracked kernel nuts and cracking them with the aid of an advanced cracking and seperator machine, which is greatly more effective than the locally fabricated ones.

There are a number of companies that buy the Cassava chips and cracked kernels.

Do you have experience in cassava chips processing business?

How much would it cost to set up a small plant?

Who are the main clients that they sell to?
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by Luckysbab: 1:37pm On Jun 06, 2023
TreasureHunter:

Others do the processing, my duty is to do the collation and selling. There is a company in Benue, another in Kogi and another in Ogun that buy for their own use. A newly discovered outlet is across the border.
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by Luckysbab: 1:41pm On Jun 06, 2023
TreasureHunter:

The setup is not much of a big deal, except you want to mechanize the process.

It's mostly done locally - peeled by locals and dried especially in mountainous planes, save for those who use the roadsides.
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by TreasureHunter(m): 1:55pm On Jun 06, 2023
Luckysbab:

Others do the processing, my duty is to do the collation and selling. There is a company in Benue, another in Kogi and another in Ogun that buy for their own use. A newly discovered outlet is across the border.

It there any small processing company located in Lagos that you know of?

The company that buys in Ogun State, which state is it located in please?
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by Luckysbab: 2:04pm On Jun 06, 2023
TreasureHunter:

It there any small processing company located in Lagos that you know of?

The company that buys in Ogun State, which state is it located in please?

I don't know any such processors in Lagos. You might find in Oyo though. Cassava processing isn't really a city business; there's life outside Lagos.

Also, I am not too familiar with the Ogun company, cos from what i know, they don't buy frequently.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by kolly1628: 8:16pm On Jun 06, 2023
Boss, please can we chat or i call you.

I based in benue and want something like this.

Luckysbab:

I don't know any such processors in Lagos. You might find in Oyo though. Cassava processing isn't really a city business; there's life outside Lagos.

Also, I am not too familiar with the Ogun company, cos from what i know, they don't buy frequently.
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by Luckysbab: 6:41pm On Jun 07, 2023
kolly1628:
Boss, please can we chat or i call you.

I based in benue and want something like this.

You can call sir
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by kolly1628: 8:36pm On Jun 07, 2023
Ur code Sir
Luckysbab:

You can call sir
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by Luckysbab: 5:31am On Jun 08, 2023
kolly1628:
Ur code Sir

I'll call today.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Man Exposes How Traders Reduce The Content Of Bags Of Rice Before Selling Them / Akin Alabi: My Mum's Driver Thought I Was A Yahoo Boy - Nairabet CEO / Ofala 2016: Ifeanyi Ubah Arrives Igwe Of Nnewi's Palace In Rolls Royce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.