Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,903 members, 7,817,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

What Business Can One Start With #10m? - Business (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can One Start With #10m? (39012 Views)

10m? What Business Can i Do With 10m? / What Legit Business Can One Start With 2million? / What Kind Of Business Can One Start With A Capital Of 300k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by gwinaB(m): 9:50pm On Jul 14, 2022
SleekyP:

Haulage business….rentals, bolt and real estate.

Forget farming angry
I don't know about rentals but bolt and haulage (if it involves articulated vehicles) will send you to bankruptcy.
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by gwinaB(m): 10:02pm On Jul 14, 2022
The most profitable business in Nigeria currently with a certain degree of security is real estate. It only goes up. Invest your money is money market then take a loan against your salary and the money market investment.
Use the loan to take a long lease on an apartment and use it for shortlet.
That way, your 10m is yielding interest while you pay back from the proceeds you get from the biz.
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by saxby(f): 10:15pm On Jul 14, 2022
This is a thread to get very good ideas from, the Next Titan Nigeria is back for season 9 and there's upto 20 million naira up for grabs. You too can be part when you register at http://www.thenexttitan.com/.

Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by techboss1313: 12:54pm On Jul 15, 2022
If you don’t have 10 million naira at once, you can start saving with FairSave today with a 10% interest rate per annum. You can also withdraw both principal and interest whenever you want to.
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by amadasunfarm(m): 8:05pm On Jul 15, 2022
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by mikhe2(m): 3:40pm On Jul 19, 2022
claudiofaceoff:
Yes, and you can actually use a third party facility to start without you buying any machine or renting any building for a start. You can contact me on how to go about it.

check your mail bro
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by Ishowlee: 10:57pm On Jul 19, 2022
BabaOfLagos:

For those who understands Basketball profits.. See the link below https://www.nairaland.com/7169675/

Bros. Abeg i really need ur help in getting this sure basketball odds for playing on bet9ja.

I for don join ur telegram group since sef, but as i dey now... To cum NL sef, na one small Nokia operamini button-fone i dey manage. My only hope of getting a better phone now is if you fit help me by sending to me the sure already booked basket ball bet9ja code via SMS Message. Sodat i fit find small money go play am for bet9ja 5hops.

Boss abeg help me. Please drop ur number sodat i fit call you oga!
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by BabaOfLagos: 11:29pm On Jul 19, 2022
Ishowlee:

Bros. Abeg i really need ur help in getting this sure basketball odds for playing on bet9ja.

I for don join ur telegram group since sef, but as i dey now... To cum NL sef, na one small Nokia operamini button-fone i dey manage. My only hope of getting a better phone now is if you fit help me by sending to me the sure already booked basket ball bet9ja code via SMS Message. Sodat i fit find small money go play am for bet9ja 5hops.

Boss abeg help me. Please drop ur number sodat i fit call you oga!

0810***9868
calls only.
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by Ishowlee: 11:36pm On Jul 19, 2022
BabaOfLagos:

0810 305 9868
calls only.

Thank you sir. I would really appreciate sir. Would call you when i get airtime tomorrow.
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by BabaOfLagos: 11:50pm On Jul 19, 2022
Ishowlee:

Thank you sir. I would really appreciate sir. Would call you when i get airtime tomorrow.

Alright...

Kindly edit off my number ..
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by Kakatres: 7:52am On Jul 20, 2022
Deprofessional:

I will call you three weeks from now let's compare the exchange rate

The currency market in Nigeria is primarily driven by speculation more than demand vs supply. However, if you feel like buying more, I can give you better rates :-) It's your choice how you want to transact
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by annirichi(f): 8:01am On Jul 20, 2022
Buy a property and rent it out. That is a passive income stream that will work even when you can't work again.

Your tenant will work hard and pay your rent as long as the property exists on earth.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by rogerjames39: 11:47am On Jul 20, 2022
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by Prosperity4All: 7:44pm On Jul 22, 2022
Adewoyin1:
Baba cool down na��������

1. Rent an event center

2. Buy good musical equipment and BELL

3. Enter into franchise with any of the big Pentecostal churches so that you can bear their name and won't have to struggle for members cos their members would be your members.

4. Get some suit and good native wears.

5. Read the Bible daily and preach good motivational message.

7. The kind of church you have determines the kind of members that would come. So buy projectors, flat screen TVs, ACs...etc around the church.

8. Encourage them to give cos giving is very important, they must pay their tithes and offerings.

9. Organised programs every week and invite geninuly anointed men of God...this will help to grow your church.

10. Carefully select beautiful single girls from your congregation and make them ushers, this will help draw rich womanizers into your church and you can encourage them to give to the work of God.

If after 2 years you don't get your principal (10m) back call me a fake prophet.

This I have seen.
Most hilarious stuff I have read this year
But can't help thinking it makes sense grin
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by Prosperity4All: 8:57pm On Jul 22, 2022
post=114660114:
@poster, Start Blogging Business And Thank , Much Later.
Is blogging really still profitable?
What's minimum investment for setup and monthly maintenance?
And what is minimum monthly returns?
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by exstreve: 9:19am On Jul 23, 2022
slimanyd:

You just made a mistake bro. If you think dollar will reach 650/$. Bro. Ure on a long thing. You should have just put that money into fixed deposit and earn monthly salary till ure tired. I actually use advanz lafayete Bank. And I fixed it monthly , someone said branch is also good for fixing money. You can try that out aswell.

Naira is 655 now to the dollar bro grin
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by exstreve: 9:20am On Jul 23, 2022
Deprofessional:

I will call you three weeks from now let's compare the exchange rate

It's already more than 650 bro
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by iyke1989(m): 1:48pm On Jul 23, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Buy Amazon, Tesla and Google shares. And keep doing what you did to get 10 million.

Thank me later.
Interesting! How does one go about it?
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by iyke1989(m): 1:49pm On Jul 23, 2022
Trustedpronet:
Buy oven bake for car painting and drier. You are assured of making 100k daily. Thank me later
How is it done?
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by Itzlinda(f): 2:00pm On Jul 23, 2022
afoife:
Enter proof of funds business for people planning to relocate you are sure of at least 3% interest every month

How does that work please? can i pm you?
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by iyke1989(m): 2:38pm On Jul 23, 2022
Obakovicho:

Buy Sienna buses and put it in ABC transport. Open a company account with Jaiz bank, after 6 months you can ask dem to finance your purchase of 3 more sienna na so u turn millonaire
How do you go about this?
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by Obakovicho: 2:13am On Jul 24, 2022
iyke1989:

How do you go about this?
Go to the HQ in phc
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by Deprofessional(m): 4:40pm On Jul 26, 2022
slimanyd:

You just made a mistake bro. If you think dollar will reach 650/$. Bro. Ure on a long thing. You should have just put that money into fixed deposit and earn monthly salary till ure tired. I actually use advanz lafayete Bank. And I fixed it monthly , someone said branch is also good for fixing money. You can try that out aswell.

As at the time of writing this, 16.39 Tuesday July 26, 2022; USD exchanges at #700 and #680 inflow and cash respectively.

I have already made a gain of 60x3000 = #180,000
Less than 2 weeks.

Business has started ooooo

1 Like

Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by Nathp9(m): 4:51pm On Jul 26, 2022
Ion have any business idea for u ,,bt I can make u 100k everyday with yr 500k ,,, we'll jst meet ,u'll see everything Nd in less than an hour ,u'll get yr 600k, u don't need to send me any money or anything ,,,u jst need your 500k ,wch I won't collect from u ,,, , quote me if interested ,,we can meet and start today if in Lagos
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by esakorede: 5:17pm On Jul 26, 2022
Bakery and Transport business get it all..

Anyway don't forget to read this...
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by esakorede: 5:17pm On Jul 26, 2022
Introducing Diamond Exchange Service

We are available to buy your Skrill & Payoneer Funds. at a bearable rate.

As soon as we receive your Skrill of Payoneer funds, we send money to your Nigerian account within minutes.

We value our clients and treat them with utmost respect. Transparency and Integrity are our core values.

We will indulge you to try our services today ans you will always want to do more as you will NEVER be disappointed..

*You will never get scammed by us,that is our supreme pledge. Clean deal is always guaranteed.

Contact us now or whatsapp on 09075726818....

Do business with us today and be rest assured of scam-free business...

You can also visit us at our physical office if you want
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by slimanyd: 6:14pm On Jul 26, 2022
Deprofessional:

As at the time of writing this, 16.39 Tuesday July 26, 2022; USD exchanges at #700 and #680 inflow and cash respectively.

Less than 2 weeks.

Weldone bro.
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by Deprofessional(m): 8:09pm On Jul 26, 2022
slimanyd:

Weldone bro.

Thank you.

I am seriously anticipating USD to hit #1000 before the end of August.

Today I bought another $3000 @ #680 = 2,040,000
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by LeooCrypto(m): 8:14pm On Jul 26, 2022
[quote author=Deprofessional post=115109114]

Less than 2 weeks.

[slimanyd I need your contact for PayPal funds]
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by slimanyd: 10:14pm On Jul 26, 2022
[quote author=LeooCrypto post=115114648][/quote]

Okay bro. Check my digit below on my signature
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by mrsage(m): 9:57am On Jul 27, 2022
Deprofessional:

Thank you.

I am seriously anticipating USD to hit #1000 before the end of August.

Today I bought another $3000 @ #680 = 2,040,000

This is a very very serious prediction
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by Deprofessional(m): 7:47pm On Jul 27, 2022
mrsage:

This is a very very serious prediction

USD today is #710.

My gain is growing faster than I thought.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Tony Elumelu Shares Christmas Pictures / Man Selling Doughnut On The Streets Of Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.