Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,453 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

What Business Can One Start With #10m? - Business (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can One Start With #10m? (39042 Views)

10m? What Business Can i Do With 10m? / What Legit Business Can One Start With 2million? / What Kind Of Business Can One Start With A Capital Of 300k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by oluGodson: 11:20pm On Jul 12, 2022
I'm interested. Provide your email

claudiofaceoff:
Yes, and you can actually use a third party facility to start without you buying any machine or renting any building for a start. You can contact me on how to go about it.

Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by Omonigeriarere: 11:26pm On Jul 12, 2022
ibechris:

Same with me....a land I bought for 6million naira April last year is going for 14million and I just need to buy one more just to settle myself for retirement.

Where sir?
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by Omonigeriarere: 11:28pm On Jul 12, 2022
ibechris:

Whatever u do,don't invest in Nigeria until the general election...wrong advice!

So,he should be waiting or probably lock his money into one account...bad!

In the same rubbish economy,from January to date...I have made #12.9million naira cash with my 24.8million cash. Nigeria economy is one of the best in Africa and currently the best in West Africa as it is.

Our productive population is one of the selling points for anyone who wants to venture into any business.

In fact this is the best time for anyone to invest in Nigeria take it or leave it.

Bros please show me the way. I am getting set to fully lunch into business as early as possible.
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by Omonigeriarere: 11:31pm On Jul 12, 2022
MrBroke:
With 7m you can open a Mini Gas Plant. Easy to manage and monitor from anywhere with guaranteed profit.

How Sir?
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by DaddyGngeess(m): 11:37pm On Jul 12, 2022
Omonigeriarere:

Can we please chat privately? Our dreams are synonymous, but you have gone far ahead of me.

Yes, you can dm
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by DaddyGngeess(m): 11:40pm On Jul 12, 2022
Omonigeriarere:

Can we please chat privately? Our dreams are synonymous, but you have gone far ahead of me.

The sky is still very wide oo, you can still over take me some day, we are all still racing my brother, fill your tank well and put my effort u fit over take me now
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by willian10: 11:43pm On Jul 12, 2022
Trustedpronet:

Very simple to operate. Even unlettered man can operate it. Painters will naturally surround you when they see a functional oven. Some oven collect 10-15k to paint a car and it's possibly you paint 5-10 cars daily. You can also earn money directly from customers who have link with you.
Please, do you have an idea of the how much the oven cost?
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by GeneralPula: 11:55pm On Jul 12, 2022
Pk01:

.logistics.. for the blue print of it ,not free.
2. Use 1.5 mil to set up a car wash on a busy area 10k/day is sure.
3. Ice block production..

I have places here in Abuja..you can come for supervision..

1.5m will set up a car wash?
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by remele2(f): 12:30am On Jul 13, 2022
Hmmmm I took one advice here.on Nairaland and lost all my money..

My Advise to u is dnt take any advise here ooooo...

3 Likes

Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by Tanybeen: 1:36am On Jul 13, 2022
Many, but i would like to start a super store?
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by Trustedpronet: 2:58am On Jul 13, 2022
willian10:

Please, do you have an idea of the how much the oven cost?

Yes I know everything about the business because I run it too

1 Like

Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by princewarri1985: 3:38am On Jul 13, 2022
Deprofessional:
Please potential businesses one can start with the above amount.

Not anything online or cryptocurrency or forex.
stake the 10m for 2 sure odd for betnaija and make 20 million easily and thank me later!
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by ollyray2018: 5:27am On Jul 13, 2022
Deprofessional:
Please potential businesses one can start with the above amount.

Not anything online or cryptocurrency or forex.

You can invest in Real Estate, Of i have a Proposal of Starting a Real Estate here in Nigeria

Contact, 08064443622
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by shegz24(m): 5:53am On Jul 13, 2022
Stevenson20:
Venture into Agriculture and real estates. Or you can buy lands and sell them after some years

Buying land just to sell them later is basically recycling your money, given the inflation rate of dollars to naira.

That is only rewarding if the land is in a creme area.
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by Pk01(m): 5:58am On Jul 13, 2022
GeneralPula:

1.5m will set up a car wash?
very well employ two or 3 workers to be running it for you...
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by Deprofessional(m): 5:59am On Jul 13, 2022
Seniorwriter:

OP just continue with the business you were doing which made you #10million....no brainer wink

Apt.

10million from monthly savings out of monthly salary in Europe or Nigeria? going by the fact that you are 48years old.......SMH
@Agentgoat...... congratulations on your mention...SMH

Because you know his monthly salary and wages from the time he started working....congrats Mr mathematician.
BTW are you his spokesperson?.....

@Seniorwriter

This is the savings I have after building my 5 bedroom bungalow in the village and after paying my wife's one year school fees in Australia.

I started saving this amount about 12 years ago.

Currently my take home is 970k per month.

I just want to leave paid employment.

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by JBriel: 6:02am On Jul 13, 2022
Deprofessional:

This is the savings I have after building my 5 bedroom bungalow in the village and after paying my wife's one year school fees in Australia.

I started saving this amount about 12 years ago.

Currently my take home is 970k per month.

I just want to leave paid employment.

I didn't see many sane ideas on your thread sadly. Though there are a few. Take time to process pros and cons before taking a dive
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by Rebirth212: 6:37am On Jul 13, 2022
Build house with just 10 million?

Yes boss it will....
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by Rebirth212: 6:38am On Jul 13, 2022
Yes boss it will.......
MarianaTrench:

Build house with just 10 million?!

1 Like

Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by claudiofaceoff: 7:01am On Jul 13, 2022
oluGodson:

affohjosephconsulting@gmail.com
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by AmadorSays: 7:19am On Jul 13, 2022
You can invest in agriculture or smartphone accessories, it's really a booming business. Talking about that, Oraimo is about to launch a new smartwatch, personally I'm really anticipating it.

Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by Zealoy(m): 7:33am On Jul 13, 2022
Open a super market
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by claudiofaceoff: 7:42am On Jul 13, 2022
affohjosephconsulting@gmail.com

oluGodson:

Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by MrBroke(m): 8:01am On Jul 13, 2022
Omonigeriarere:

How Sir?

You can do the research online yourself to see. It's very profitable I tell you.
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by merrijosh(m): 8:03am On Jul 13, 2022
Foreign used 2008 Ford E250
Price: 5m
Call or WhatsApp 08137855254

Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by Shigabs(m): 8:11am On Jul 13, 2022
LogicBomb8:
my brother kindly throw more light on this
Let's chat on, 08034737222
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by Autopoly: 8:31am On Jul 13, 2022
Taigaban:
please kindly share your idea with me. Thanks.

I just saw your message, I don't know how to use the email section of nairaland. To talk more
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by MarianaTrench: 8:36am On Jul 13, 2022
Rebirth212:
Yes boss it will.......

Na lie, 10 million no fit build better house.

Na only small bungalow with face-me-I-face-you rooms 10 million go manage build!

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by Taigaban: 9:37am On Jul 13, 2022
Autopoly:

I just saw your message, I don't know how to use the email section of nairaland. To talk more
please kindly send direct mail my email address endy8005@gmail.com thanks.
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by billyman(m): 9:59am On Jul 13, 2022
What if it is Gambling
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by slimanyd: 10:14am On Jul 13, 2022
MichaelSokoto:

Branch pays weekly, no sweat!
I have bn usin branch over the years!

No single stress!

Okay. And how long is your money fixed bro. Do you get to choose or ur fund will be there fixed for 1 year.
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:21am On Jul 13, 2022
slimanyd:

Okay. And how long is your money fixed bro. Do you get to choose or ur fund will be there fixed for 1 year.
There's option for fixed deposit, am not talking of dat one.
Am talking of wat dey call "flexi investment". U are free to withdraw at any given instance, u don't lose accrued interest gained so far cos interests are accountes for each day and payable every Monday 2am - 3am.

See me, I dey do marketing!
undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) / Flooded Jankara Market In Lagos Where Traders, Residents Wear Rain Boots To Work / I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.