Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,981 members, 7,814,335 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

My Husband Makes Jest Of My Parents Uncompleted Building - Lady Cries Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Makes Jest Of My Parents Uncompleted Building - Lady Cries Out (902 Views)

Lady Makes Jest Of Her Husband As She Video Him While Sun Drying Her Undies. / Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman In An Uncompleted Building. Photos / Wife Shocks As Her Husband Makes Silly Moves At Their Wedding Reception.(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Makes Jest Of My Parents Uncompleted Building - Lady Cries Out by GistReel: 9:50pm On Jul 11, 2022
Lady tells her story on how her husband made jest of her because of her parents' uncompleted building after their traditional wedding

https://trendytalker.com/lady-tells-her-story-on-how-her-husband-made-jest-of-her-because-of-her-parents-uncompleted-building-after-their-traditional-wedding/

1 Share

Re: My Husband Makes Jest Of My Parents Uncompleted Building - Lady Cries Out by care4you: 10:00pm On Jul 11, 2022

Re: My Husband Makes Jest Of My Parents Uncompleted Building - Lady Cries Out by immortalcrown(m): 10:08pm On Jul 11, 2022
Nothing wey no go appear on social media in this generation.
Re: My Husband Makes Jest Of My Parents Uncompleted Building - Lady Cries Out by marsman: 10:27pm On Jul 11, 2022
If the husband lives in a rented apartment, then he is a big fool.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Makes Jest Of My Parents Uncompleted Building - Lady Cries Out by nazicartel(m): 10:28pm On Jul 11, 2022
marsman:
If the husband lives in a rented apartment, then he is a big fool.
even if he lives in his personal castle. He's still a big fool
Re: My Husband Makes Jest Of My Parents Uncompleted Building - Lady Cries Out by Nostring: 10:37pm On Jul 11, 2022
Lol... Fools just full planet Earth anyhow
Re: My Husband Makes Jest Of My Parents Uncompleted Building - Lady Cries Out by SmartPolician: 7:03am On Jul 12, 2022
The lady should ask him to complete it.

After all, why is he her husband?

(1) (Reply)

Marriage in a nutshell / Las Las All Nigeria Grls Are Not Useless / When A Lady Tells You She Is Hungry In This Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.