Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Edwin Clark: Tinubu/shettima Ticket Could Be Pointers To Islamise Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edwin Clark: Tinubu/shettima Ticket Could Be Pointers To Islamise Nigeria (24621 Views)

FFK Shows Support For Tinubu/Shettima Ticket, Changes Twitter Header Picture / Bishop Kukah: Tinubu-Shettima Ticket Is Unacceptable, We Are Waiting / Plans To Islamise Nigeria Is Real – Commodore Kunle Olawumi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edwin Clark: Tinubu/shettima Ticket Could Be Pointers To Islamise Nigeria by elsiusgr8t(m): 6:29am On Jul 12, 2022
PigTormentor:
Drunkard old fool still spewing trash as usual.
This old hag was happy when Jona-daft allowed him and his fellow drunks to control Nigeria into their own pockets.

Muslim extremist, this thread is not for you....

If you must comment stay on the topic... Thank you
Re: Edwin Clark: Tinubu/shettima Ticket Could Be Pointers To Islamise Nigeria by Eddygourdo(m): 6:29am On Jul 12, 2022
Tell your people not to vote him. Then arm yourselves on election day to defend your votes. It is a battle we must prepare for. No need fretting over the choice of a foolish old man.
Re: Edwin Clark: Tinubu/shettima Ticket Could Be Pointers To Islamise Nigeria by chloedogie(m): 6:29am On Jul 12, 2022
Subsidywise20:
Look, that is what was said when Buhari took over...he is coming to Islamise Nigeria.

Yet, seven years later, nothing has happened.

I am not voting for Tinubu, but assuming he wins, nothing of the sort will happen. Forced conversions would provoke chronic conflict. And lead to crisis .

This is just the usual ploy to get christians to vote for PDP or LP.

Anyway, Tinubu is not fit to be president, because he was not that spectacular as a governor, and because we have had enough of seven years of APC failures, we don't want a repeat. Not because he chose a muslim as his running mate.

You have sense and a wise man. But those kids don't reason beyond their nose. Very noisy without substance. Most don't even have pvc. Internet warriors

1 Like

Re: Edwin Clark: Tinubu/shettima Ticket Could Be Pointers To Islamise Nigeria by OmorG32z: 6:33am On Jul 12, 2022
ExplorerReturns:
The end goal is to islamize the country. Tinubu have activated the supreme council of Sharia for election. Tinubu represents a continuation of buhari induced suffering

So it’s safe to say that MNK was right after all
Re: Edwin Clark: Tinubu/shettima Ticket Could Be Pointers To Islamise Nigeria by zaltman(m): 6:33am On Jul 12, 2022
ExplorerReturns:
The end goal is to islamize the country. Tinubu have activated the supreme council of Sharia for election. Tinubu represents a continuation of buhari induced suffering
I wonder how you guys sleep in the night after spewing so many lies. Have you got no conscience?
Re: Edwin Clark: Tinubu/shettima Ticket Could Be Pointers To Islamise Nigeria by Chicastle: 6:35am On Jul 12, 2022
But mr. mazi Nnamdi Kanu said it , 2015. you all shouted crucify him crucify him . now you crying?
Re: Edwin Clark: Tinubu/shettima Ticket Could Be Pointers To Islamise Nigeria by Nobody: 6:35am On Jul 12, 2022
You know, the other day on another thread, I was having an argument with a Muslim who was informing me about christian plans to christianise Nigeria, including a plot dating from 1994....

The truth is, if Tinubu wins, Nigeria is not going to be islamised. You can bring up North Africa...but it took North Africa about 300-500 years to become majority muslim, plus rulership and gonvernment systems were different back then.

Plus, even if Tinubu came and passed a law saying everyone should become muslim, it would provoke a prolonged crisis which might backfire on him.

The real reason behind all this islamise talk is to scare christians into voting against APC. Nigeria is a sharing money economy. Closeness to the seat of power, and the sharing depends on whether you share the same tribe, religion, etc as the guys in power.People who are not close to the sharing feel left out (partlly why we have IPOB and Igboho agitating well well). Chief Clark is a PDP man, and the PDP VP candidate is from the same state as he is. If enough christians vote for PDP, they could win, and they could push enough cash to the state and his side....

The truth is, we have to stop running an economy based on sharing money before we can be free of all this fear around muslim-muslim, or chrisitan christian ticket.

But to be frank, Tinubu should have been a lot more sensitive to Nigerian's feelings. The problem for him is, he needs a sufficent amount of votes up Nawth to win. Even then, for sensitivity sake, choose a christian. It is sad, but that is how Nigeria is.

2 Likes

Re: Edwin Clark: Tinubu/shettima Ticket Could Be Pointers To Islamise Nigeria by zaltman(m): 6:36am On Jul 12, 2022
Eddygourdo:
Tell your people not to vote him. Then arm yourselves on election day to defend your votes. It is a battle we must prepare for. No need fretting over the choice of a foolish old man.

Can't you air your view without been abusive? I'm sure, deep down, you wish @BAT is your father
Re: Edwin Clark: Tinubu/shettima Ticket Could Be Pointers To Islamise Nigeria by elsiusgr8t(m): 6:37am On Jul 12, 2022
Ibkhaleel01:
Peter Obi as a matter of urgency should
address these allegations because they're very weighty and I know a couple of them to be true
I got this on African History Archive

More secrets of Mr Peter Obi unveiled.
Tufiakwa
By Igbo Kwenu

1. Those who knew Peter Obi will attest to the fact that he has been a drug dealer beginning from his days as an undergraduate at UNN. He was hardly attending lectures and only managed to graduate with a third class in Philosophy after spending 12 years in the University.

2. His brother in-law who incidentally is one of the hirelings used by him for his nefarious drug trafficking business is currently languishing in jail in far away London. This is the major cause of strain between Obi and his in-laws. It is on record that his closeness to Dubem Obazie was the because he Dubem served jail term for drug trafficking because of Peter.

3. Obi should explain his relationship with former Military Administrator, Governor lbim Princewill and Col Earnest Kizito Attah of Cross River State whom he helped as a conduit to fleece Cross River State government thus contributing to the under development of the state.

4. Obi should explain to Ndi Anambra the
circumstances surrounding his father's
death which remains his best kept secret. Before then we can reveal that Obi's father was drowned to death by Obi's associates in the drug trade whom he short-changed in a business deal prompting the mafias to kill the old man whom they drowned bounded hands and feet with bricks round his neck.

5. Given the level of insecurity in Anambra state, "Saint" Peter Obi should explain how he expends his security vote since it is on record that he collects over 470 million naira per month as security vote (220 million naira from Local Government and 250 million Naira
from the state FAC accounts)

6. Just as Peter Obi professes his Catholicism for political expediency, we ask him to summon the moral courage and explain to Catholic faithful his relationship with the Olumba Olumba Obu (000) Cult sect where his wife is a known member. It is also on record that Peter Obi met the wife at a night club in Auchi. The lady had two children from two different men -an Albino and a Ghanaian. The affirmed Catholic is yet
to wed his wife in the church.

7. Obi is yet to explain the mystery behind the 250 million naira that was found in the possession of his aides. He is yet to produce the contractor and publish the contractual agreement that stipulates that this very contractor will be paid in cash and also a reference to any other known precedents. Not even the famous late Barkin Zuwo of Kano State paid contractors in cash.

8. Obi should explain why he has continued to loot the resources of the state using his brother, Ndibe Obi, Ejike Onwusogbulu and a certain Chidi Agbapu -a Lagos based stock broker as a conduit for money laundering while the vouths in Anambra remain unemployed;

9. Obi was elected governor on the platform of APGA and it is on record that he never convened an APGA meeting thereby destroying the entire party structure. Obi should explain to party faithfuls and loyalists why he destroyed the party;

10. Obi should explain to Ndi Anambra what happened to the state local government allocations and why Anambra under Obi is the only state in Nigeria without elected local government officers in place?

In view of the foregoing, we demand his
immediate resignation or face further
disclosure of his criminal past and present.

Are you still sharing this trash grin grin grin. Well, I understand you got nothing else to hold except Falsehood cheesy cheesy

I know you kind...... I will advise you to at least tell your principal to tell us the primary and secondary schs he went to grin grin .. only then you can have the right to share falsehood about PETER OBI...

grin grin some of you guys are just so dumb, so you think if you use Igbo kwenu as the author People will believe you right wink wink.

If na be be Tinubu I no go pay any of una... Jess you're so dumb...
Re: Edwin Clark: Tinubu/shettima Ticket Could Be Pointers To Islamise Nigeria by arcis: 6:37am On Jul 12, 2022
zaltman:

I wonder how you guys sleep in the night after spewing so many lies. Have you got no conscience?

they got no life...so leave conscience alone. these are people without any fear of God..they keep flying falsehood, all in the name of hatred but at last they live a miserable life...
Re: Edwin Clark: Tinubu/shettima Ticket Could Be Pointers To Islamise Nigeria by OmorG32z: 6:38am On Jul 12, 2022
Kosoco:
Could what this
fendi guy saying since be true?

The Fendi guy spoke so much about this
Seems to be happening already tho
Re: Edwin Clark: Tinubu/shettima Ticket Could Be Pointers To Islamise Nigeria by mrkings84(m): 6:41am On Jul 12, 2022
You people should talk less na before this guy rush go change him VP, seems una don forget say when God wants to destroy a man He makes him a stubborn deaf first.
Re: Edwin Clark: Tinubu/shettima Ticket Could Be Pointers To Islamise Nigeria by Nobody: 6:41am On Jul 12, 2022
chloedogie:

You have sense and a wise man. But those kids don't reason beyond their nose. Very noisy without substance. Most don't even have pvc. Internet warriors

Thank you.

Let's even look at a country that tried to islamise its non muslim population...Sudan. The results of the effort....two civil wars, and the South secceded from the country , taking with it 75% of the oil wells.

I don't think the muslim part of the elite are willing to jeopardise their investments in the South of Nigeria and the middle belt over an Islamisation project that would leave them with egg all over their faces. Even when they were shouting Sharia, they were careful to emphasize it was only in states that wanted it, and muslim governors in the middle belt who said no were not ostracised at all. Even Buhari who said that he would be committed to spreading Sharia across Nigeria...once in power, nothing happened.

1 Like

Re: Edwin Clark: Tinubu/shettima Ticket Could Be Pointers To Islamise Nigeria by Eddygourdo(m): 6:42am On Jul 12, 2022
zaltman:

Can't you air your view without been abusive? I'm sure, deep down, you wish @BAT is your father
that curse will be for you and your generation. I have a father I am proud of. I will not be associated with a father whose name I don't even know.

Take note that tinubu as a person has achieved. From drug baron to the owner of lagos state. However that doesn't qualify him to be a president. A president is not a title of chieftaincy, It is a call to serve the people. It is not a crown of job well done, it is an office to direct the affairs of this nation.

In 2015 we made a mistake and gave it to a clueless old man who also had the ambition of being crowned president. We have seen the effect of that miscalculation, yet people like you due to religion and tribe want to repeat the same thing with another more clueless old man, whose health is failing before entering the position and you think I will want that as a father ?

I am not a nonentity on the street, just like Peter obi, if Nigeria goes hay wire due to your choice, I and my family will be alright. Na because of my neighbours I dey argue and fight.

I am OBIDATTI

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edwin Clark: Tinubu/shettima Ticket Could Be Pointers To Islamise Nigeria by Antoeni(m): 6:44am On Jul 12, 2022
If Muslim Muslim ticket didn't matter why didn't Buhari pick Tinubu as his VP for the 2015 campaign?
Re: Edwin Clark: Tinubu/shettima Ticket Could Be Pointers To Islamise Nigeria by Nobody: 6:45am On Jul 12, 2022
Antoeni:
If Muslim Muslim ticket didn't matter why didn't Buhari pick Tinubu as his VP for the 2015 campaign?

I suspect strongly that Tinubu would not have been willing to serve as anyone's VP, regardless of religion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edwin Clark: Tinubu/shettima Ticket Could Be Pointers To Islamise Nigeria by egunna(m): 6:47am On Jul 12, 2022
valentineuwakwe:

source: https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/11/tinubu-shettima-ticket-could-be-pointers-to-islamise-nigeria-edwin-clark/
when u all shout Islamization,I just laugh.we Muslims have no deliberate plan to stand the christians in this country.ever heard Muslims shouting "the ummah" will do this or that as christians are always shouting "the church"?.we are not even speaking with one voice and u guys are shouting and peeing in ur pants.if we now come together nko?
No one is out to islamize Nigeria.Tinubu,a Muslim,has lived with his christian wife for decades without Islamizing her,so it's that person that is now out to islamize how many millions again?for those who care to listen,this move is just a political calculation based on political expediency.its what he feels will win him the election.u wud b a fool to think Tinubu actually had islam on his mind right now.
Again,pls vote for other options and stop overheating the polity.u guyz shout too much.u cry wolf where there is none.this is an opportunity to vote apc out,take it and make it count.if everyone shud show their deads on social media,instead of burying them immediately,u all will know that more Muslims are killed far more than christians.we don't advertise our deads to gain attention,we bury Dem immediately,unlike the other faith that will wail on the day of the death and wait another week so that the social media will be full ready to publicise their second round of wailings during burial.vote for ur choice and stop inciting ppl.democracy is a game of numbers,rally ur population to vote for ur candidate.no dey worry us abeg.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edwin Clark: Tinubu/shettima Ticket Could Be Pointers To Islamise Nigeria by AdeniyiA(m): 6:48am On Jul 12, 2022
Na dea hands dem go take destroy themselves...

1 Like

Re: Edwin Clark: Tinubu/shettima Ticket Could Be Pointers To Islamise Nigeria by Munamoqel: 6:50am On Jul 12, 2022
valentineuwakwe:

source: https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/11/tinubu-shettima-ticket-could-be-pointers-to-islamise-nigeria-edwin-clark/
mad papa . Islamise Nigeria with a Christain wife and a redeem pastor abi .he has not even islamise his wife first

1 Like

Re: Edwin Clark: Tinubu/shettima Ticket Could Be Pointers To Islamise Nigeria by Carlosdd: 6:54am On Jul 12, 2022
Wokenaija:
Tinubu the terrorists!

If you are not comfortable with the idea then vote for your preferred candidate,meanwhile, baba is member of pdp
Re: Edwin Clark: Tinubu/shettima Ticket Could Be Pointers To Islamise Nigeria by Lovenorth: 6:56am On Jul 12, 2022
And so what?
Re: Edwin Clark: Tinubu/shettima Ticket Could Be Pointers To Islamise Nigeria by cardoctor(m): 7:00am On Jul 12, 2022
We now have a good reason and the opportunity to make the right decisions.
My PVC is already ready.
Re: Edwin Clark: Tinubu/shettima Ticket Could Be Pointers To Islamise Nigeria by Voiceofthestree: 7:01am On Jul 12, 2022
Ibkhaleel01:
Peter Obi as a matter of urgency should
address these allegations because they're very weighty and I know a couple of them to be true
I got this on African History Archive

More secrets of Mr Peter Obi unveiled.
Tufiakwa
By Igbo Kwenu

1. Those who knew Peter Obi will attest to the fact that he has been a drug dealer beginning from his days as an undergraduate at UNN. He was hardly attending lectures and only managed to graduate with a third class in Philosophy after spending 12 years in the University.

2. His brother in-law who incidentally is one of the hirelings used by him for his nefarious drug trafficking business is currently languishing in jail in far away London. This is the major cause of strain between Obi and his in-laws. It is on record that his closeness to Dubem Obazie was the because he Dubem served jail term for drug trafficking because of Peter.

3. Obi should explain his relationship with former Military Administrator, Governor lbim Princewill and Col Earnest Kizito Attah of Cross River State whom he helped as a conduit to fleece Cross River State government thus contributing to the under development of the state.

4. Obi should explain to Ndi Anambra the
circumstances surrounding his father's
death which remains his best kept secret. Before then we can reveal that Obi's father was drowned to death by Obi's associates in the drug trade whom he short-changed in a business deal prompting the mafias to kill the old man whom they drowned bounded hands and feet with bricks round his neck.

5. Given the level of insecurity in Anambra state, "Saint" Peter Obi should explain how he expends his security vote since it is on record that he collects over 470 million naira per month as security vote (220 million naira from Local Government and 250 million Naira
from the state FAC accounts)

6. Just as Peter Obi professes his Catholicism for political expediency, we ask him to summon the moral courage and explain to Catholic faithful his relationship with the Olumba Olumba Obu (000) Cult sect where his wife is a known member. It is also on record that Peter Obi met the wife at a night club in Auchi. The lady had two children from two different men -an Albino and a Ghanaian. The affirmed Catholic is yet
to wed his wife in the church.

7. Obi is yet to explain the mystery behind the 250 million naira that was found in the possession of his aides. He is yet to produce the contractor and publish the contractual agreement that stipulates that this very contractor will be paid in cash and also a reference to any other known precedents. Not even the famous late Barkin Zuwo of Kano State paid contractors in cash.

8. Obi should explain why he has continued to loot the resources of the state using his brother, Ndibe Obi, Ejike Onwusogbulu and a certain Chidi Agbapu -a Lagos based stock broker as a conduit for money laundering while the vouths in Anambra remain unemployed;

9. Obi was elected governor on the platform of APGA and it is on record that he never convened an APGA meeting thereby destroying the entire party structure. Obi should explain to party faithfuls and loyalists why he destroyed the party;

10. Obi should explain to Ndi Anambra what happened to the state local government allocations and why Anambra under Obi is the only state in Nigeria without elected local government officers in place?

In view of the foregoing, we demand his
immediate resignation or face further
disclosure of his criminal past and present.

Nah Obi matter go kill you I swear
Re: Edwin Clark: Tinubu/shettima Ticket Could Be Pointers To Islamise Nigeria by Nobody: 7:01am On Jul 12, 2022
After buhari don mess up finish even built Railway from Katsina To Niger Republic, these ones wan enter to finish the work! Yoruba and fulani Hausa collaborating against other tribes and religion.. I pity the useless igbos and their saboteurs who sabotaged our efforts for Biafra Restoration! They will still fail shall.. Ndi ala..
Re: Edwin Clark: Tinubu/shettima Ticket Could Be Pointers To Islamise Nigeria by mu2sa2: 7:08am On Jul 12, 2022
PigTormentor:
Drunkard old fool still spewing trash as usual.
This old hag was happy when Jona-daft allowed him and his fellow drunks to control Nigeria into their own pockets.
Edwin Clark and Jona were drunkards and drinking mates! Chai, what a devastating uppercut!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edwin Clark: Tinubu/shettima Ticket Could Be Pointers To Islamise Nigeria by Herkim(m): 7:10am On Jul 12, 2022
ExplorerReturns:

An average Nigerian politician does not believed in religion , they are only after their pockets

1 Like

Re: Edwin Clark: Tinubu/shettima Ticket Could Be Pointers To Islamise Nigeria by Anakindele: 7:10am On Jul 12, 2022
festacman:
By choosing a Northern Muslim, Tinubu made a calculated move to win power. Yes, it may be insensitively audacious but he has exercised his political right as a presidential candidate. The array of candidates and their support-bases drove him into this gamble.
Right now, it is up to Nigerians to speak their minds on this combination come 2023 election. If majority reject him and his VP candidate, he will crawl back to Oluremi at Bourdillon. But, if he wins, then the gamble paid off.

Pst Oluremi for your correction pld
Re: Edwin Clark: Tinubu/shettima Ticket Could Be Pointers To Islamise Nigeria by Myfavourite: 7:11am On Jul 12, 2022
They have nothing to offer u
Re: Edwin Clark: Tinubu/shettima Ticket Could Be Pointers To Islamise Nigeria by bhella10: 7:11am On Jul 12, 2022
Buhari chose an Igbo man in 2003. You didn't vote for him. He chose another Igbo man in 2007. You still didn't vote for him. He then go with a pastor in 2011. You didn't vote for him same as in 2015 when his running mate was also a pastor. This goes on even in 2019.

Now you're crying for Tinubu's choice of running mate. Even if he placed a Pope as running mate, you'll still not vote for him.

Tinubu has chosen his running mate based on competence and he is reliable.

We are all one Nigeria and if you are not comfortable with Tinubu’s choice, you can vote your choice.

#Tinubu2023.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edwin Clark: Tinubu/shettima Ticket Could Be Pointers To Islamise Nigeria by omenka(m): 7:12am On Jul 12, 2022
Same 2015 rigmarole which ended in tears at the poll.

I'm sure Clerk is now a Muslim, ditto the rest of us, since we've been hearing this nonsense for eons.
Re: Edwin Clark: Tinubu/shettima Ticket Could Be Pointers To Islamise Nigeria by Truthisunique2: 7:12am On Jul 12, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Tinubu is within his rights to choose any qualified Nigerian to be his VP, you can protest against his choice with your PVC, which is expected of every right thinking Christians.

It is that simple.
we would vote against it, but we won't wait till then the backlash would continue to rise for this insult as a deterrent to others in the future

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Military Treated Buhari Badly Under PDP — Presidency / Pics Of NEMA Officials Evacuating Corpses In Today's Suicide Bomb Blast In Borno / Makurdi Flood: Victims Chased Away By Govt Official Because Registration Is Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.