Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Edwin Clark: Tinubu/shettima Ticket Could Be Pointers To Islamise Nigeria - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edwin Clark: Tinubu/shettima Ticket Could Be Pointers To Islamise Nigeria (24654 Views)

FFK Shows Support For Tinubu/Shettima Ticket, Changes Twitter Header Picture / Bishop Kukah: Tinubu-Shettima Ticket Is Unacceptable, We Are Waiting / Plans To Islamise Nigeria Is Real – Commodore Kunle Olawumi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edwin Clark: Tinubu/shettima Ticket Could Be Pointers To Islamise Nigeria by jonnieoneng: 8:06am On Jul 12, 2022
Sweetplum:
Truly he's right.

My brother, if you can believe this.......you will believe anything, no matter how. I will advise you to find out more about the two gentlemen.

We need to stop analysing Political matters using a religious mindset.

1 Like

Re: Edwin Clark: Tinubu/shettima Ticket Could Be Pointers To Islamise Nigeria by Ejiro2216: 8:08am On Jul 12, 2022
For obi to marry that woman that means obi is a good man, obi does not marry that woman because of politics. Southern Nigeria need wake and vote for competence if not we will suffer for another 8 years to come. Please i don't want to buy bag of pure water for 700 naira. Look for another thing to talk about, the more you criticize him the more they will like him, obi is a good man, as for me. I see hope in him. That is for me.
Re: Edwin Clark: Tinubu/shettima Ticket Could Be Pointers To Islamise Nigeria by Ibkhaleel01: 8:08am On Jul 12, 2022
KILLTHECOWS:
noise makers,I'm sure you didn't graduate with even a pass...
I'm not a noise maker but a fact finder...the main problem with you guys is, you dwell in falsehood you life revolves around falsehood...

You are in dozens here on NL thinking you represent Nigeria and can have a say in any matter forgetting that you are only a minority people with appearance online...

Anyway I dont blame you!

I. iB Khaleel A director at the petroleum regulatory and pricing dept.

I am sure you are jobless!

If you need a job, confess your rudeness to me and send me your CV....we are northerners, the most honest and truthful people in Nigeria.

I can decide to help you
Re: Edwin Clark: Tinubu/shettima Ticket Could Be Pointers To Islamise Nigeria by ajumma(m): 8:08am On Jul 12, 2022
Bollinga:

Talking trash... Will his wife attend meeting with them

see this

Re: Edwin Clark: Tinubu/shettima Ticket Could Be Pointers To Islamise Nigeria by jonnieoneng: 8:10am On Jul 12, 2022
festacman:
By choosing a Northern Muslim, Tinubu made a calculated move to win power. Yes, it may be insensitively audacious but he has exercised his political right as a presidential candidate. The array of candidates and their support-bases drove him into this gamble.

Right now, it is up to Nigerians to speak their minds on this combination come 2023 election. If majority reject him and his VP candidate, he will crawl back to Oluremi at Bourdillon. But, if he wins, then the gamble paid off.

You are correct my brother. I will like someone to think about this

Tinubu, the Governor who governed Lagos State for 5 years without federal government allocation, is joining forces with a Governor who governed Borno State for 8 years at the moment where Boko Haram was at its strongest, and also named a successor without allowing lobbyists from distorting his choice.

Nigeria can never have a better choice than this.
Re: Edwin Clark: Tinubu/shettima Ticket Could Be Pointers To Islamise Nigeria by Ejiro2216: 8:11am On Jul 12, 2022
Ibkhaleel01:
Peter Obi as a matter of urgency should
address these allegations because they're very weighty and I know a couple of them to be true
I got this on African History Archive

More secrets of Mr Peter Obi unveiled.
Tufiakwa
By Igbo Kwenu
For obi to marry that woman that means obi is a good man, obi does not marry that woman because of politics. Southern Nigeria need wake and vote for competence if not we will suffer for another 8 years to come. Please i don't want to buy bag of pure water for 700 naira. Look for another thing to talk about, the more you criticize him the more they will like him, obi is a good man, as for me. I see hope in him. That is for me.

1. Those who knew Peter Obi will attest to the fact that he has been a drug dealer beginning from his days as an undergraduate at UNN. He was hardly attending lectures and only managed to graduate with a third class in Philosophy after spending 12 years in the University.

2. His brother in-law who incidentally is one of the hirelings used by him for his nefarious drug trafficking business is currently languishing in jail in far away London. This is the major cause of strain between Obi and his in-laws. It is on record that his closeness to Dubem Obazie was the because he Dubem served jail term for drug trafficking because of Peter.

3. Obi should explain his relationship with former Military Administrator, Governor lbim Princewill and Col Earnest Kizito Attah of Cross River State whom he helped as a conduit to fleece Cross River State government thus contributing to the under development of the state.

4. Obi should explain to Ndi Anambra the
circumstances surrounding his father's
death which remains his best kept secret. Before then we can reveal that Obi's father was drowned to death by Obi's associates in the drug trade whom he short-changed in a business deal prompting the mafias to kill the old man whom they drowned bounded hands and feet with bricks round his neck.

5. Given the level of insecurity in Anambra state, "Saint" Peter Obi should explain how he expends his security vote since it is on record that he collects over 470 million naira per month as security vote (220 million naira from Local Government and 250 million Naira
from the state FAC accounts)

6. Just as Peter Obi professes his Catholicism for political expediency, we ask him to summon the moral courage and explain to Catholic faithful his relationship with the Olumba Olumba Obu (000) Cult sect where his wife is a known member. It is also on record that Peter Obi met the wife at a night club in Auchi. The lady had two children from two different men -an Albino and a Ghanaian. The affirmed Catholic is yet
to wed his wife in the church.

7. Obi is yet to explain the mystery behind the 250 million naira that was found in the possession of his aides. He is yet to produce the contractor and publish the contractual agreement that stipulates that this very contractor will be paid in cash and also a reference to any other known precedents. Not even the famous late Barkin Zuwo of Kano State paid contractors in cash.

8. Obi should explain why he has continued to loot the resources of the state using his brother, Ndibe Obi, Ejike Onwusogbulu and a certain Chidi Agbapu -a Lagos based stock broker as a conduit for money laundering while the vouths in Anambra remain unemployed;

9. Obi was elected governor on the platform of APGA and it is on record that he never convened an APGA meeting thereby destroying the entire party structure. Obi should explain to party faithfuls and loyalists why he destroyed the party;

10. Obi should explain to Ndi Anambra what happened to the state local government allocations and why Anambra under Obi is the only state in Nigeria without elected local government officers in place?

In view of the foregoing, we demand his
immediate resignation or face further
disclosure of his criminal past and present.

Re: Edwin Clark: Tinubu/shettima Ticket Could Be Pointers To Islamise Nigeria by Bollinga: 8:11am On Jul 12, 2022
ajumma:

see this

Are you dumb? How does that relate to my comment. And is Nnamdi kanu the mouth peace of all igbos.
For your information, i attend a church pastored by a yoruba man
Re: Edwin Clark: Tinubu/shettima Ticket Could Be Pointers To Islamise Nigeria by jonnieoneng: 8:11am On Jul 12, 2022
Vertraulichkeit:
No secular state in the history of mankind has ever prospered and survived for long where the political class constitutes the conscience of the state. Tinubu is living up to a politician - politicians think of the next election - while Edwin Clark is living up to a statesman - statesmen think of the next generation. So, for the former, it is all about expediency, while for the latter, it is all about principle.

I laugh at you my brother, Edwin Clerk?? A Statesman? I need a drink!
Re: Edwin Clark: Tinubu/shettima Ticket Could Be Pointers To Islamise Nigeria by jonnieoneng: 8:13am On Jul 12, 2022
ExplorerReturns:
The end goal is to islamize the country. Tinubu have activated the supreme council of Sharia for election. Tinubu represents a continuation of buhari induced suffering.
Automate your hotel room booking business and eliminate fraud with this complete hotel management system with ability of guests to make and pay for reservation online. Designed to make life easier for Nigeria hotel owners.
Also comes with an Android app and lots of features. Click the link on my signature for complete details and demo

You Teacher will be highly disappointed at your comments!
Re: Edwin Clark: Tinubu/shettima Ticket Could Be Pointers To Islamise Nigeria by jonnieoneng: 8:14am On Jul 12, 2022
Karlman:
But wise men from the East have seen this from the word go but blind people said they hate Fulani people and other rubbish talks...even the failure that bihari is has been foreseen by the wise men from the East but fools went ahead to elect him not once but twice and now they are suffering for that foolery.

And funny enough another set of retards are gearing up to market another disaster in the name of tribal and religious bigotry, same parochial thinking that got the country into present misery.

Atiku advocate!

A guy that sold all our national assets for peanuts?

Una do well.
Re: Edwin Clark: Tinubu/shettima Ticket Could Be Pointers To Islamise Nigeria by Ibkhaleel01: 8:15am On Jul 12, 2022
okuta007:

My brother - you are a leaner in politics...

Whoever gave you the job to bash Obi online sure does not wish to see your happiness - he or she wants you to die of frustration

I can tell you this for free - "any time in history - where the people feel a strong sense of being marginalized, maltreated, disrespected or totally abandoned by the ruling class - they rise in vengeance to make a point - that they can not be taken for grated"

This is politics 101 - and when the people find someone who has a message that is close to what they demand from the system - they gravitate towards him to make their voices heard - and that person assumes the momentum - known as the MO

OBI - has the momentum - even OBASEKI, a serving PDP Governor confirmed it - Fashola knows it that is why few days ago he was begging the youths helplessly not to go vote in anger - those who know what is going on - know OBI is a movement like no other....

This is why OBAMA defeated John McCain in 2008, This is why BUHARI defeated Goodluck in 2015, This is why OBASEKI defeated IZE-IYAMU in 2020 - the people- the people - I mean the people were fed up with the prevailing system and decided to end it

So all your Turenshi about OBI wont fly... Nigerians will never trust a Muslim-Muslim ticket, after all the terrorism of Boko Haram and ISWAP -

Nigerians are tired of having another Fulani take over from a Fulani President whose term just ended - ATIKU will not win - Mark it down!

Obi's message is resonating - and in politics - NOTHING BEATS A GREAT MESSAGE - not even the most VICIOUS propaganda!!!!

OBAMA - yes we can - "Hope and Change" grin
BUHARI - change - "if Nigeria doesnt kill corruption, corruption will kill Nigeria"
OBASEKI - edo no be lagos - anywhere Godwin dey - na there we dey go - 4+4 = TOGBA! grin
OBI - nothing left to share, whatever they are sharing is finished.. we must turn Nigeria from sharing formula to production formula grin

NOTHING BEATS A GREAT MESSAGE - remember OTOGE that removed senate president SARAKI from winning re-election to the senate?

MARM MY WORDS, In 2023 - "David will kill Goliath in Nigerian Presidential Election" - you will remember I told you.
This is your ignorant opinion.....No sensible Nigerian will vote for your obi...you guys wil just end up wasting your votes...

The entire votes from your region is nothing compared to the votes from my LGA....

Peter Obi has given you IPOB supporters false hope and so he won't dare dash that non existent hope. If he tries it, the kind of bitterness they'll throw at him will be unprecedented and unbearable. He is
therefore condemned to continue the race even though he's heading no where.

*BIAFRA OR NIGERIA WHICH WAY PETER
OBI*
No Bank in Anambra uses Nigeria flag
No School in Anambra sings NIGERIA
National Anthem
Igbos in Anambra celebrate BIAFRA FLAG with the symbol of a RISING SUN and they reject anything that has GREEN-WHITE GREEN
Igbos in Anambra pay sovereign respect to IPOB members than their State Government Igbos in Anambra prefer to obey the ORDERS of IPOB than ORDERS of Governor Soludo
Nnamdi KANU that created all these
MADNESS is from Abia state and has never spoken against Governor Okezie Ikpeazu from Abia state that is currently the WORSE governor in Sub SAHARA AFRICA
An average Igbo man believes President
BUHARI is DEAD, according to what Nnamdi KANU told them
An average lgbo man believes in DIVISION of NIGERIA.
The day Peter Obi becomes the president of NIGERIA, will Mark the END of NIGERIA as a one united Nation.
Peter Obi has only one AGENDA.... which is to actualise BIAFRA.
God forbid!!
Re: Edwin Clark: Tinubu/shettima Ticket Could Be Pointers To Islamise Nigeria by Dreal1247: 8:16am On Jul 12, 2022
jonnieoneng:

Jesus Christ of Nazareth, the only people who are on the mission to destroy this Country are you guys who will castigate Tinubu and weather down his Electoral value with negative comments.

Buhari is of Fulani extraction so is Atiku the PDP Candidate. If Tinubu isn't voted in as President, it will mean Atiku will become President. Are you going to risk allowing another Fulani Man to be President for another 8 years? The best Okowa can be is a figurehead VP just like Osinbajo.

What Nigeria needs is another ethnic nationality that prides itself in Capacity and Competence to be our President.

For now, the best is Mr Peter Obi. Tinubu maybe competent but he is too weak to shoulder the stresses associated with governance.
Re: Edwin Clark: Tinubu/shettima Ticket Could Be Pointers To Islamise Nigeria by CSTRR: 8:16am On Jul 12, 2022
Tflex01:

If you hate someone and you are sure he's going to lose, then you shouldn't feel disgusted by the choice that will make him fail.

You should be celebrating.
I hate him, true.

But I am not sure he is going to lose.
Nobody is sure of anything and that is the problem.

In any sane country, we would be certain of his defeat.

But Nigeria has a national IQ less than 80.
There is a chance that a character like Tinubu will win and that is worrying.
Re: Edwin Clark: Tinubu/shettima Ticket Could Be Pointers To Islamise Nigeria by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 12, 2022
festacman:
By choosing a Northern Muslim, Tinubu made a calculated move to win power. Yes, it may be insensitively audacious but he has exercised his political right as a presidential candidate. The array of candidates and their support-bases drove him into this gamble.

Right now, it is up to Nigerians to speak their minds on this combination come 2023 election. If majority reject him and his VP candidate, he will crawl back to Oluremi at Bourdillon. But, if he wins, then the gamble paid off.

if there's a free election then we can say if the gamble paid off. Tinubu is banking on federal might and not actual votes
Re: Edwin Clark: Tinubu/shettima Ticket Could Be Pointers To Islamise Nigeria by samunaka: 8:19am On Jul 12, 2022
valentineuwakwe:

source: https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/11/tinubu-shettima-ticket-could-be-pointers-to-islamise-nigeria-edwin-clark/

For almost 8years we have been hearing of Buhari plan to islamize Nigeria but up till now this mission has not been fulfill, now the goalpost has shifted to Tinibu, I wonder what he will do with his pastor wife if he succeed in doing so
Re: Edwin Clark: Tinubu/shettima Ticket Could Be Pointers To Islamise Nigeria by Dreal1247: 8:20am On Jul 12, 2022
okuta007:

My brother - you are a leaner in politics...

Whoever gave you the job to bash Obi online sure does not wish to see your happiness - he or she wants you to die of frustration

I can tell you this for free - "any time in history - where the people feel a strong sense of being marginalized, maltreated, disrespected or totally abandoned by the ruling class - they rise in vengeance to make a point - that they can not be taken for grated"

This is politics 101 - and when the people find someone who has a message that is close to what they demand from the system - they gravitate towards him to make their voices heard - and that person assumes the momentum - known as the MO

OBI - has the momentum - even OBASEKI, a serving PDP Governor confirmed it - Fashola knows it that is why few days ago he was begging the youths helplessly not to go vote in anger - those who know what is going on - know OBI is a movement like no other....

This is why OBAMA defeated John McCain in 2008, This is why BUHARI defeated Goodluck in 2015, This is why OBASEKI defeated IZE-IYAMU in 2020 - the people- the people - I mean the people were fed up with the prevailing system and decided to end it

So all your Turenshi about OBI wont fly... Nigerians will never trust a Muslim-Muslim ticket, after all the terrorism of Boko Haram and ISWAP -

Nigerians are tired of having another Fulani take over from a Fulani President whose term just ended - ATIKU will not win - Mark it down!

Obi's message is resonating - and in politics - NOTHING BEATS A GREAT MESSAGE - not even the most VICIOUS propaganda!!!!

OBAMA - yes we can - "Hope and Change" grin
BUHARI - change - "if Nigeria doesnt kill corruption, corruption will kill Nigeria"
OBASEKI - edo no be lagos - anywhere Godwin dey - na there we dey go - 4+4 = TOGBA! grin
OBI - nothing left to share, whatever they are sharing is finished.. we must turn Nigeria from sharing formula to production formula grin

NOTHING BEATS A GREAT MESSAGE - remember OTOGE that removed senate president SARAKI from winning re-election to the senate?

MARM MY WORDS, In 2023 - "David will kill Goliath in Nigerian Presidential Election" - you will remember I told you.
You can't say it better.
Re: Edwin Clark: Tinubu/shettima Ticket Could Be Pointers To Islamise Nigeria by GreyLaw(m): 8:20am On Jul 12, 2022
Ibkhaleel01:
address these allegations because they're very weighty and I know a couple of them to be true

Tufiakwa
By Igbo Kwenu

1. Those who knew Peter Obi will attest to the fact that he has been a drug dealer beginning from his days as an undergraduate at UNN. He was hardly attending lectures and only managed to graduate with a third class in Philosophy after spending 12 years in the University.

2. His brother in-law who incidentally is one of the hirelings used by him for his nefarious drug trafficking business is currently languishing in jail in far away London. This is the major cause of strain between Obi and his in-laws. It is on record that his closeness to Dubem Obazie was the because he Dubem served jail term for drug trafficking because of Peter.

3. Obi should explain his relationship with former Military Administrator, Governor lbim Princewill and Col Earnest Kizito Attah of Cross River State whom he helped as a conduit to fleece Cross River State government thus contributing to the under development of the state.

death which remains his best kept secret. Before then we can reveal that Obi's father was drowned to death by Obi's associates in the drug trade whom he short-changed in a business deal prompting the mafias to kill the old man whom they drowned bounded hands and feet with bricks round his neck.

5. Given the level of insecurity in Anambra state, "Saint" Peter Obi should explain how he expends his security vote since it is on record that he collects over 470 million naira per month as security vote (220 million naira from Local Government and 250 million Naira

6. Just as Peter Obi professes his Catholicism for political expediency, we ask him to summon the moral courage and explain to Catholic faithful his relationship with the Olumba Olumba Obu (000) Cult sect where his wife is a known member. It is also on record that Peter Obi met the wife at a night club in Auchi. The lady had two children from two different men -an Albino and a Ghanaian. The affirmed Catholic is yet

7. Obi is yet to explain the mystery behind the 250 million naira that was found in the possession of his aides. He is yet to produce the contractor and publish the contractual agreement that stipulates that this very contractor will be paid in cash and also a reference to any other known precedents. Not even the famous late Barkin Zuwo of Kano State paid contractors in cash.

8. Obi should explain why he has continued to loot the resources of the state using his brother, Ndibe Obi, Ejike Onwusogbulu and a certain Chidi Agbapu -a Lagos based stock broker as a conduit for money laundering while the vouths in Anambra remain unemployed;

9. Obi was elected governor on the platform of APGA and it is on record that he never convened an APGA meeting thereby destroying the entire party structure. Obi should explain to party faithfuls and loyalists why he destroyed the party;

10. Obi should explain to Ndi Anambra what happened to the state local government allocations and why Anambra under Obi is the only state in Nigeria without elected local government officers in place?

Go and sleep! You intend to vote Tinubu, a known criminal and hideous character. But you want obi to come answer to some stupid conjecture online. Buahri never attended any debate but you most likely voted him twice.

Hypocrite!

1 Like

Re: Edwin Clark: Tinubu/shettima Ticket Could Be Pointers To Islamise Nigeria by Friend22(m): 8:21am On Jul 12, 2022
valentineuwakwe:

source: https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/11/tinubu-shettima-ticket-could-be-pointers-to-islamise-nigeria-edwin-clark/

All those shouting Islaamization are either deliberately mischievous or utterly senseless.
Who can Islamize Nigeria?
How will it work?..
We have more Christian governors in the whole if Nigeria and yet, Muslims are not shouting Christianization?

Who disturbs our school premises with fellowship?.
Muslims?.
Even in our bus parks?. Muslims?
Truth be told, Christians are the most intolerant group if people we have in this space.
Was it not the same so called Edwin Clarke and pastor Oritsejafor running the state for GEJ then.
Who complained?
Ii have a lot to say.
But the truth is,let wailers keep wailing.
Nothing will happen.
Re: Edwin Clark: Tinubu/shettima Ticket Could Be Pointers To Islamise Nigeria by asorockvibesblo: 8:22am On Jul 12, 2022
OMO

Re: Edwin Clark: Tinubu/shettima Ticket Could Be Pointers To Islamise Nigeria by Eniitankorede: 8:29am On Jul 12, 2022
This man will be remembered as among those who caused the dismemberment of NIGERIA. They are greedy and selfish.
Re: Edwin Clark: Tinubu/shettima Ticket Could Be Pointers To Islamise Nigeria by chingydaboss(m): 8:31am On Jul 12, 2022
Your job must really be a stressful one.. Concotting lies here and there for just a meager sum..
lastly, Even if you are stupid, you don’t have to open your mouth wahhh for everyone to know..
Ibkhaleel01:

Tufiakwa
By Igbo Kwenu

Re: Edwin Clark: Tinubu/shettima Ticket Could Be Pointers To Islamise Nigeria by Josh109: 8:32am On Jul 12, 2022
kenzysmith:
Clark might not be far from the truth. Atiku eye no still good that guy look like who is sponsoring a terrorists groups but he is too business minded to rule this country he eye dey NNPC badly . obi is not a saint either but the lesser Evil.

On Lagos Economical state remember Lagos was our capital before or was move to Abuja so it has always predestined that way the likes of Fashola and ambode made Lagos what of is today not Tunubu. So don't be carried away by Lagos achievements so far

Let go for the lesser Evil Obi I thnk churches should start directing their members who to vote for

the venom of a snake is not measured by it size, wait until it matured then u know what it capable of doing.....a lesser devil are mostly dangerous, they always turn beast wen they are more matured....we don't need any form of devil, but pure leadership.
Re: Edwin Clark: Tinubu/shettima Ticket Could Be Pointers To Islamise Nigeria by Dreal1247: 8:34am On Jul 12, 2022
samunaka:

For almost 8years we have been hearing of Buhari plan to islamize Nigeria but up till now this mission has not been fulfill, now the goalpost has shifted to Tinibu, I wonder what he will do with his pastor wife if he succeed in doing so
Because of the alarm raised by Nnamdi Kanu, that is why Nigeria is still not yet islamised. RUGA is one of the instruments of Islamisation planned by the jihadists.
Re: Edwin Clark: Tinubu/shettima Ticket Could Be Pointers To Islamise Nigeria by arcis: 8:35am On Jul 12, 2022
AFONJAPIG:
I told them yellowbar Muslims are the problem of South they won't believe it ... high time we chase them back to Cotonou where they belong

You will definitely kill yourself with your mindset about Yoruba Muslims...You better check your BP constantly to avoid sudden heart attack boy
Re: Edwin Clark: Tinubu/shettima Ticket Could Be Pointers To Islamise Nigeria by nony43(m): 8:36am On Jul 12, 2022
Vertraulichkeit:
No secular state in the history of mankind has ever prospered and survived for long where the political class constitutes the conscience of the state. Tinubu is living up to a politician - politicians think of the next election - while Edwin Clark is living up to a statesman - statesmen think of the next generation. So, for the former, it is all about expediency, while for the latter, it is all about principle.

Wow so we still have intelligent here on NL.
Re: Edwin Clark: Tinubu/shettima Ticket Could Be Pointers To Islamise Nigeria by jonnieoneng: 8:37am On Jul 12, 2022
Kentuforchrist:
The truth is tinubu will fail woefully mark my word he might have a chance maybe in oduduwa republic tongue

This your comments is the reason why it will be difficult for an Igbo Man to one day become the President of Nigeria!
Re: Edwin Clark: Tinubu/shettima Ticket Could Be Pointers To Islamise Nigeria by seunjungle1(m): 8:39am On Jul 12, 2022
It is a pity that even Edwin clack can be talking like this. You've gotten an avenue to hit the polity baba Edwin clack.
Nobody, nobody and nobody can islamize Nigeria because the country is too big for one religion. I don't even see any bad thing coming towards this Tinubu/Shetima...its just you guys already know that Tinubu picked against your wishes and he will win in Jesus name. Amen!!!
Re: Edwin Clark: Tinubu/shettima Ticket Could Be Pointers To Islamise Nigeria by TruthinAction: 8:41am On Jul 12, 2022
Let's text Nairaland opinions on this. Like if you support Muslim Muslim ticket by APC. Share if you don't. I believe all parties are represented in Nairaland.
Re: Edwin Clark: Tinubu/shettima Ticket Could Be Pointers To Islamise Nigeria by Sunday2021: 8:44am On Jul 12, 2022
If tinubu rig this election and won,there will be no peace in this country because he has already insulted the Christians and the Christians will never have trust in the tinubu administration. I believe nobody will want Nigeria to experience what kaduna people are experiencing now. There is leadership after election ooh.
Re: Edwin Clark: Tinubu/shettima Ticket Could Be Pointers To Islamise Nigeria by nony43(m): 8:44am On Jul 12, 2022
ednut1:
South south and south east wont vote Tinubu. What do you expect him to do Nigeria cannot be islamised by Tinubu lol. His wife is a pastor

Osibanjo is a VP and yet he is dumb talk more of a wife.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Peter Obi: Why I Couldn’t Visit The Oba Of Lagos During Campaign (Video) / Ibo And Yoruba Rivalry - Myths And Facts - Part 1 / We Have Spent N50bn Taking Care Of Benue Flood Victims – Gov Ortom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.