Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,956 members, 7,817,810 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Edwin Clark: Tinubu/shettima Ticket Could Be Pointers To Islamise Nigeria - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edwin Clark: Tinubu/shettima Ticket Could Be Pointers To Islamise Nigeria (24622 Views)

FFK Shows Support For Tinubu/Shettima Ticket, Changes Twitter Header Picture / Bishop Kukah: Tinubu-Shettima Ticket Is Unacceptable, We Are Waiting / Plans To Islamise Nigeria Is Real – Commodore Kunle Olawumi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edwin Clark: Tinubu/shettima Ticket Could Be Pointers To Islamise Nigeria by Ezmans: 10:32am On Jul 12, 2022
PigTormentor:
Drunkard old fool still spewing trash as usual.
This old hag was happy when Jona-daft allowed him and his fellow drunks to control Nigeria into their own pockets.
if APC fielded Christian president & VP there imam I'll excite there poorly educated followers and they I'll burn down nigerian in 24 hrs
Re: Edwin Clark: Tinubu/shettima Ticket Could Be Pointers To Islamise Nigeria by robosky02(m): 10:35am On Jul 12, 2022
PigTormentor:
Drunkard old fool still spewing trash as usual.
This old hag was happy when Jona-daft allowed him and his fellow drunks to control Nigeria into their own pockets.

Must you always insult even your father

Look at the issue on ground and react
Re: Edwin Clark: Tinubu/shettima Ticket Could Be Pointers To Islamise Nigeria by zionmde: 10:41am On Jul 12, 2022
Nasir123:

Guy! So you think the Christians in SW will not vote for Tinubu because he picked a Muslim VP? lol

You guys should just go and rest.
You dream a lot
Wake up
Re: Edwin Clark: Tinubu/shettima Ticket Could Be Pointers To Islamise Nigeria by Ikpaitid: 10:50am On Jul 12, 2022
Go to court Mr Clark.
Re: Edwin Clark: Tinubu/shettima Ticket Could Be Pointers To Islamise Nigeria by Sufgriw(m): 10:57am On Jul 12, 2022
Hmmm
Whatever they'll do we'll vote them.
U said it before during this Buhari tenure
Re: Edwin Clark: Tinubu/shettima Ticket Could Be Pointers To Islamise Nigeria by Joedave25: 11:03am On Jul 12, 2022
If you think you need explainations on these claims you posted here, I will advise you send it to the traditional media houses (especially the print media) otherwise keep quiet forever.

Peter Obi is cruising to Victory already come 2023!!!!!!

Ibkhaleel01:
Peter Obi as a matter of urgency should
address these allegations because they're very weighty and I know a couple of them to be true
I got this on African History Archive

More secrets of Mr Peter Obi unveiled.
Tufiakwa
By Igbo Kwenu

1. Those who knew Peter Obi will attest to the fact that he has been a drug dealer beginning from his days as an undergraduate at UNN. He was hardly attending lectures and only managed to graduate with a third class in Philosophy after spending 12 years in the University.

2. His brother in-law who incidentally is one of the hirelings used by him for his nefarious drug trafficking business is currently languishing in jail in far away London. This is the major cause of strain between Obi and his in-laws. It is on record that his closeness to Dubem Obazie was the because he Dubem served jail term for drug trafficking because of Peter.

3. Obi should explain his relationship with former Military Administrator, Governor lbim Princewill and Col Earnest Kizito Attah of Cross River State whom he helped as a conduit to fleece Cross River State government thus contributing to the under development of the state.

4. Obi should explain to Ndi Anambra the
circumstances surrounding his father's
death which remains his best kept secret. Before then we can reveal that Obi's father was drowned to death by Obi's associates in the drug trade whom he short-changed in a business deal prompting the mafias to kill the old man whom they drowned bounded hands and feet with bricks round his neck.

5. Given the level of insecurity in Anambra state, "Saint" Peter Obi should explain how he expends his security vote since it is on record that he collects over 470 million naira per month as security vote (220 million naira from Local Government and 250 million Naira
from the state FAC accounts)

6. Just as Peter Obi professes his Catholicism for political expediency, we ask him to summon the moral courage and explain to Catholic faithful his relationship with the Olumba Olumba Obu (000) Cult sect where his wife is a known member. It is also on record that Peter Obi met the wife at a night club in Auchi. The lady had two children from two different men -an Albino and a Ghanaian. The affirmed Catholic is yet
to wed his wife in the church.

7. Obi is yet to explain the mystery behind the 250 million naira that was found in the possession of his aides. He is yet to produce the contractor and publish the contractual agreement that stipulates that this very contractor will be paid in cash and also a reference to any other known precedents. Not even the famous late Barkin Zuwo of Kano State paid contractors in cash.

8. Obi should explain why he has continued to loot the resources of the state using his brother, Ndibe Obi, Ejike Onwusogbulu and a certain Chidi Agbapu -a Lagos based stock broker as a conduit for money laundering while the vouths in Anambra remain unemployed;

9. Obi was elected governor on the platform of APGA and it is on record that he never convened an APGA meeting thereby destroying the entire party structure. Obi should explain to party faithfuls and loyalists why he destroyed the party;

10. Obi should explain to Ndi Anambra what happened to the state local government allocations and why Anambra under Obi is the only state in Nigeria without elected local government officers in place?

In view of the foregoing, we demand his
immediate resignation or face further
disclosure of his criminal past and present.

Re: Edwin Clark: Tinubu/shettima Ticket Could Be Pointers To Islamise Nigeria by Equalibrium(m): 11:14am On Jul 12, 2022
What of the present administration in which the VP Osibanjo is a christian what measures had he taken about the brutal killings of his fellow christians in the north? What decisive action did Jonathan took when his fellow christians were being killed in the north during his tenure? Who does muslim muslim or christian christian ticket help??
Re: Edwin Clark: Tinubu/shettima Ticket Could Be Pointers To Islamise Nigeria by ajumma(m): 11:16am On Jul 12, 2022
Bollinga:

Are you dumb? How does that relate to my comment. And is Nnamdi kanu the mouth peace of all igbos.
For your information, i attend a church pastored by a yoruba man

Imagine people that threatened Pastor Kumuyi that he must not come to Aba for his crusade are also talking about Muslim/Muslim ticket. Mad people everywhere

If MNK a Christian can have such bile for his fellow Yoruba pastors, the analogy is simple numb skull.
see the voting pattern for the past elections
in spite of APC have igbo running mates and a Christians what is the percentage of votes they score?

more so tell your useless CAN to float or registered as political party and test the water

Re: Edwin Clark: Tinubu/shettima Ticket Could Be Pointers To Islamise Nigeria by Encyclopedia1: 11:20am On Jul 12, 2022
Some non Muslims are fools. Why can't you also Christenize or Babalawolize Nigeria too. Ori yin gbale. Eegbadun rara. Make Mr. Clark the decent of slaves go and rest jare.

1 Like

Re: Edwin Clark: Tinubu/shettima Ticket Could Be Pointers To Islamise Nigeria by Ibkhaleel01: 11:21am On Jul 12, 2022
Joedave25:
If you think you need explainations on these claims you posted here, I will advise you send it to the traditional media houses (especially the print media) otherwise keep quiet forever.

Peter Obi is cruising to Victory already come 2023!!!!!!

Peter Obi sold the dumb ideology that APC is Islamic Party, and must be treated like a leper
Peter Obi is the founder of hate speech in Igbo land, and the sponsor of IPOB indirectly, he is the worse sadist I have ever seen, he discriminates even among Catholics and other religions in Anambra state during his time as governor, forget that his mosquito voice.

Why did he redesigned Hero larger beer with Biafra flag, do you think he doesn't know what he is doing?
He is the problems on Ndi lgbo politically. I hope karma visits him and Osita Chidoka for all the damage they brought
Re: Edwin Clark: Tinubu/shettima Ticket Could Be Pointers To Islamise Nigeria by Aystarz: 11:48am On Jul 12, 2022
dmostcheerful:
Whatever, you all should do as you please, my sister just got a teaching job in Canada, my younger bro is heading to Senegal for spare parts bizness year end. nah only me, my mum, my husband and 2kids remain, we are looking at Netherland, make unah destroy the country kpam kpam.
Next year if another oldie enter aso rock nah japa, as time no dey.
Mtcheeeeew

Congrats in advance, Madam!
Re: Edwin Clark: Tinubu/shettima Ticket Could Be Pointers To Islamise Nigeria by olowo1930: 12:01pm On Jul 12, 2022
The best news I ever read on this platform. Edwin has said truth that noone can deny

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edwin Clark: Tinubu/shettima Ticket Could Be Pointers To Islamise Nigeria by buckeyemedia: 12:10pm On Jul 12, 2022
Dreal1247:
APC appears determined to be on a mission far from the welfare of the citizenry. With all their rants in the year 25, they are supposed to be apologizing to Nigerians concerning the destruction of the country. If they have conscience, they won't be campaigning in this country.
So True.
Re: Edwin Clark: Tinubu/shettima Ticket Could Be Pointers To Islamise Nigeria by Reptyle(m): 1:32pm On Jul 12, 2022
valentineuwakwe:

source: https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/11/tinubu-shettima-ticket-could-be-pointers-to-islamise-nigeria-edwin-clark/

This same "Islamize Nigeria" gimmick again!!! Una no dey tire? Buhari wants to islamize Nigeria. Buhari is on his way out and Nigeria is no more Islamic than it was in 2015.

Now they have started with Tinubu. Tinubu wants to islamize Nigeria...same Tinubu oooo! Haba now!

You are actually entitled to your opinion on the one-faith ticket put forward by the APC. It might not sound right to you. But the party has put forward a ticket that best positions it to win the elections.

It is no different from Peter Obi picking a Muslim from the north or Atiku picking a Christian from the south. It is all aimed at winning elections.

When it comes to winning elections, electoral value is number 1 and competence comes a close second in the pecking order of requirements. Blessed is the man that has both resident in one man or woman. You first need to win an election before any great plans you have for the country can materialise. If that weren't the case, Peter Obi could have picked a competent southern Muslim to balance his ticket and ignored the north or Atiku pick a competent northern Christian and ignore the south.

The way things are now, voters are spoiled for choice in the next elections...and that is a good thing in my opinion. Vote as it pleases your conscience and let's stop all the religious and ethnic baiting.

If you won't vote Tinubu on a one faith ticket, chances are that you won't vote him if he selected the chairman of CAN as his running mate. It is what it is.

1 Like

Re: Edwin Clark: Tinubu/shettima Ticket Could Be Pointers To Islamise Nigeria by Missionaire: 1:32pm On Jul 12, 2022
Vertraulichkeit:
No secular state in the history of mankind has ever prospered and survived for long where the political class constitutes the conscience of the state. Tinubu is living up to a politician - politicians think of the next election - while Edwin Clark is living up to a statesman - statesmen think of the next generation. So, for the former, it is all about expediency, while for the latter, it is all about principle.
Re: Edwin Clark: Tinubu/shettima Ticket Could Be Pointers To Islamise Nigeria by orisa37: 1:34pm On Jul 12, 2022
You are still talking about POINTER. It's a SELLOUT TO RUGA ISLAMISATION FULANISATION AND ANARCHY
AND CONSEQUENTLY FULANI CONFEDERATE.
Re: Edwin Clark: Tinubu/shettima Ticket Could Be Pointers To Islamise Nigeria by ugotex85: 1:45pm On Jul 12, 2022
ednut1:
South south and south east wont vote Tinubu. What do you expect him to do Nigeria cannot be islamised by Tinubu lol. His wife is a pastor
So it is the north that will vote for him instead Atiku and Kwankwaso their own?
Re: Edwin Clark: Tinubu/shettima Ticket Could Be Pointers To Islamise Nigeria by Sunday2021: 1:56pm On Jul 12, 2022
babaolofin:

You are a small boy. You are an IBO. I am a Yoruba Christian. You are only frustrated and intimidated by Tinubu's choice of VP.

Simple question, none of you can answer. Is Nigeria unity built or based on religion? Is religion displayed on currency notes as elements of Nigeria unity?

Tinubu is from the South West. Obi is an IBO man. We have different cultural and religious background and orientations. Moreover, it is an insult comparing Obi to Tinubu. It is an insult.

In South West, we don't recognise religion as a criterion for good governance. Because IBOs are predominantly Christians and Yorubas have Christian Muslim population does not give the IBOs the singular choice of Muslim as political partner. The IBOs must recognise the religious and political background of the Yorubas and that of the core North when confronted with an intimidated situation as we currently have.
I am not a an igbo man I am a northerner from kaduna. I don't care about your rivalship with igbos, all I said is that Tinubu has told us that we the northern Christians are incompetent. I promise with my life we will reply him at the polls.
Re: Edwin Clark: Tinubu/shettima Ticket Could Be Pointers To Islamise Nigeria by Sunday2021: 2:08pm On Jul 12, 2022
Funflipper:

It is just like you asking someone to pick an Ibo muslim. Ibo muslims are few with no political influence in the southeast. With no guanranteed votes coming from the SE/SS, picking a kanuri christian would be a gross miscalculation because just like the Ibo muslims, they have no political influence in the north.
ok we shall see. How many states have you visited in the north? When Buhari pick Osinbajo,how many votes did the south west give to buhari? Buhari got only 3 million votes from the south west.
Plateau,and Benue state alone can give more than that.
Some of sit down there thinking the whole north is Muslim abi? E go shock you.
Kaduna have 23 local government, Christians have 11 while Muslim have 12.
Re: Edwin Clark: Tinubu/shettima Ticket Could Be Pointers To Islamise Nigeria by Bollinga: 2:09pm On Jul 12, 2022
ajumma:

Imagine people that threatened Pastor Kumuyi that he must not come to Aba for his crusade are also talking about Muslim/Muslim ticket. Mad people everywhere

If MNK a Christian can have such bile for his fellow Yoruba pastors, the analogy is simple numb skull.
see the voting pattern for the past elections
in spite of APC have igbo running mates and a Christians what is the percentage of votes they score?

more so tell your useless CAN to float or registered as political party and test the water

Oga always try to read the article and not only the headlines. It stop you from jumping into conclusions on what you don't know.

Ipob never threatened pastor kumuyi. Instead they advised him not to hold crusade because of high insecurity in that region

Re: Edwin Clark: Tinubu/shettima Ticket Could Be Pointers To Islamise Nigeria by Christistruth00: 2:32pm On Jul 12, 2022
cool
Alpharey:
cool

Another Peter Obi Campaign director

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGLng-v7s_g

Re: Edwin Clark: Tinubu/shettima Ticket Could Be Pointers To Islamise Nigeria by Honjoshy4u: 2:36pm On Jul 12, 2022
Sane Nigerians have already rejected Tinubu
Re: Edwin Clark: Tinubu/shettima Ticket Could Be Pointers To Islamise Nigeria by Christistruth00: 2:44pm On Jul 12, 2022
Re: Edwin Clark: Tinubu/shettima Ticket Could Be Pointers To Islamise Nigeria by Slurity(m): 2:44pm On Jul 12, 2022
valentineuwakwe:

source: https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/11/tinubu-shettima-ticket-could-be-pointers-to-islamise-nigeria-edwin-clark/
THIS MAN HAS EMPTY SKULL. HOW CAN SOMEONE ISLAMISE A COUNTRY WITH THE LAW MAKERS? Mumu man. Every since we have been having Muslim -Christian ticket, what good results have we been having?
Re: Edwin Clark: Tinubu/shettima Ticket Could Be Pointers To Islamise Nigeria by ednut1(m): 3:08pm On Jul 12, 2022
ugotex85:

So it is the north that will vote for him instead Atiku and Kwankwaso their own?
hence his chosing a Muslim. Whether he wins or loses. Na him sabi
Re: Edwin Clark: Tinubu/shettima Ticket Could Be Pointers To Islamise Nigeria by okuta007: 3:32pm On Jul 12, 2022
Ibkhaleel01:
This is your ignorant opinion.....No sensible Nigerian will vote for your obi...you guys wil just end up wasting your votes...

The entire votes from your region is nothing compared to the votes from my LGA....

Peter Obi has given you IPOB supporters false hope and so he won't dare dash that non existent hope. If he tries it, the kind of bitterness they'll throw at him will be unprecedented and unbearable. He is
therefore condemned to continue the race even though he's heading no where.

*BIAFRA OR NIGERIA WHICH WAY PETER
OBI*
No Bank in Anambra uses Nigeria flag
No School in Anambra sings NIGERIA
National Anthem
Igbos in Anambra celebrate BIAFRA FLAG with the symbol of a RISING SUN and they reject anything that has GREEN-WHITE GREEN
Igbos in Anambra pay sovereign respect to IPOB members than their State Government Igbos in Anambra prefer to obey the ORDERS of IPOB than ORDERS of Governor Soludo
Nnamdi KANU that created all these
MADNESS is from Abia state and has never spoken against Governor Okezie Ikpeazu from Abia state that is currently the WORSE governor in Sub SAHARA AFRICA
An average Igbo man believes President
BUHARI is DEAD, according to what Nnamdi KANU told them
An average lgbo man believes in DIVISION of NIGERIA.
The day Peter Obi becomes the president of NIGERIA, will Mark the END of NIGERIA as a one united Nation.
Peter Obi has only one AGENDA.... which is to actualise BIAFRA.
God forbid!!

I remember a professor once told us many years ago when I started my masters program in the US, he was our critical thinking course instructor and he warned us sternly - “after this semester, you will become somehow lonely, you will lose a couple of friends, because if you deploy the skills you learn in this class in your everyday conversation and analysis of what most people tell you, you will see how shallow minded they are, how senseless their assertions are - and when you seek to correct them, they will flee from you”

He was right, and that education I got from him is exposing your terrible responses to my message.

It is simply ridiculous how you made a tremendous jump to an irrelevant conclusion based on weak premises. You are entitled to your opinion and not entitled to your facts. If Obi becomes president, that is the end of Nigeria ? Where did you get that from? What argument or evidence can you provide to substantiate that idiotic claim ? It is what the ignorant leader of your party told you ?

You have resorted to personal attacks instead of analyzing what the real issues are. In anger, you have tagged me an IPOB when you have no clue who I am. Every one who disagrees with your narrow minded stand about Obi is an IPOB, so Obaseki is an IPOB member right ? Aisha Yesufu is an IPOB member ? Even some yoruba pastors preaching and begging their church members openly to vote for Obi are al IPOB members ? Can’t you see how foo lish your assertions are ?

It is pertinent to note how your last paragraph exposed your ignorance further as you sought to demonize the entire Igbo race because of your naked hatred for Peter Obi. The same Obi that IPOB is campaigning against in the east, is the reason why IPOB is supporting Obi in your weird thoughts? So Obi is the reason the eastern people feel marginalized? Obi is the reason why green white green is not flying as the flag of national relevance in eastern Nigeria ? Are you this unintelligent or you are just working as a zombie e-rat in a command and control office of your preferred presidential candidate ? The last paragraph obviously looks like a “cut and paste” propaganda material sent to you by a drunk Supervisor as a response to my rebuttal, exposing the ethnocentric rot in the campaign of your principal

You and your co-travelers on this journey of demonizing and maltreating the Igbos for no reason are the very reason Nigeria is so deeply fractured today

You are a poison to this forum and may 2023 sweep your likes into the abysmal depth of eternal political irrelevance in the new Nigeria we all envisage.

Thank you!
Re: Edwin Clark: Tinubu/shettima Ticket Could Be Pointers To Islamise Nigeria by Igbojew: 4:10pm On Jul 12, 2022
Edwin Clark now your day dey break,when Prophet Mazi Nnamdi Kanu prophecide that this will happen did you people believed me instead you people called him all sorts of names ......I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Edwin Clark: Tinubu/shettima Ticket Could Be Pointers To Islamise Nigeria by ajumma(m): 5:32pm On Jul 12, 2022
Bollinga:

Oga always try to read the article and not only the headlines. It stop you from jumping into conclusions on what you don't know.

Ipob never threatened pastor kumuyi. Instead they advised him not to hold crusade because of high insecurity in that region

The last time i checked IPOB was proscribed.
A terrorist organization.

Somebody wrote this...

"BIAFRA OR NIGERIA WHICH WAY PETER
OBI*
No Bank in Anambra uses Nigeria flag
No School in Anambra sings NIGERIA
National Anthem
Igbos in Anambra celebrate BIAFRA FLAG with the symbol of a RISING SUN and they reject anything that has GREEN-WHITE GREEN
Igbos in Anambra pay sovereign respect to IPOB members than their State Government Igbos in Anambra prefer to obey the ORDERS of IPOB than ORDERS of Governor Soludo
Nnamdi KANU that created all these
MADNESS is from Abia state and has never spoken against Governor Okezie Ikpeazu from Abia state that is currently the WORSE governor in Sub SAHARA AFRICA
An average Igbo man believes President
BUHARI is DEAD, according to what Nnamdi KANU told them
An average lgbo man believes in DIVISION of NIGERIA.
The day Peter Obi becomes the president of NIGERIA, will Mark the END of NIGERIA as a one united Nation.
Peter Obi has only one AGENDA.... which is to actualise BIAFRA.
God forbid!!"

the watch the video below....then tell me how many more evidences you need?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-A4WdmpyP8
Re: Edwin Clark: Tinubu/shettima Ticket Could Be Pointers To Islamise Nigeria by Cromagnon: 5:49pm On Jul 12, 2022
Vertraulichkeit:
No secular state in the history of mankind has ever prospered and survived for long where the political class constitutes the conscience of the state. Tinubu is living up to a politician - politicians think of the next election - while Edwin Clark is living up to a statesman - statesmen think of the next generation. So, for the former, it is all about expediency, while for the latter, it is all about principle.
how many generation was Clark thinking of when Jonathan was president
Arrant nonsense
Re: Edwin Clark: Tinubu/shettima Ticket Could Be Pointers To Islamise Nigeria by Omoslim26: 7:07pm On Jul 12, 2022
cursed OyeofIkoTuN:
Ogogoro views..

Pointer ko...Traffickor nii.

You said One Nigeria.. Enjoy it Pa

We are not talking about Chad republic here so shut your trap you dis eternally cursed homeless child of perdition,doom and destruction cheesy grin

Nigerians dey talk bororo bandit wey dey sleep under bridge for Lagos sef wan talk.

Re: Edwin Clark: Tinubu/shettima Ticket Could Be Pointers To Islamise Nigeria by antibullshit: 12:12am On Jul 13, 2022
Ibkhaleel01:
Peter Obi as a matter of urgency should
address these allegations because they're very weighty and I know a couple of them to be true
I got this on African History Archive

More secrets of Mr Peter Obi unveiled.
Tufiakwa
By Igbo Kwenu

1. Those who knew Peter Obi will attest to the fact that he has been a drug dealer beginning from his days as an undergraduate at UNN. He was hardly attending lectures and only managed to graduate with a third class in Philosophy after spending 12 years in the University.

2. His brother in-law who incidentally is one of the hirelings used by him for his nefarious drug trafficking business is currently languishing in jail in far away London. This is the major cause of strain between Obi and his in-laws. It is on record that his closeness to Dubem Obazie was the because he Dubem served jail term for drug trafficking because of Peter.

3. Obi should explain his relationship with former Military Administrator, Governor lbim Princewill and Col Earnest Kizito Attah of Cross River State whom he helped as a conduit to fleece Cross River State government thus contributing to the under development of the state.

4. Obi should explain to Ndi Anambra the
circumstances surrounding his father's
death which remains his best kept secret. Before then we can reveal that Obi's father was drowned to death by Obi's associates in the drug trade whom he short-changed in a business deal prompting the mafias to kill the old man whom they drowned bounded hands and feet with bricks round his neck.

5. Given the level of insecurity in Anambra state, "Saint" Peter Obi should explain how he expends his security vote since it is on record that he collects over 470 million naira per month as security vote (220 million naira from Local Government and 250 million Naira
from the state FAC accounts)

6. Just as Peter Obi professes his Catholicism for political expediency, we ask him to summon the moral courage and explain to Catholic faithful his relationship with the Olumba Olumba Obu (000) Cult sect where his wife is a known member. It is also on record that Peter Obi met the wife at a night club in Auchi. The lady had two children from two different men -an Albino and a Ghanaian. The affirmed Catholic is yet
to wed his wife in the church.

7. Obi is yet to explain the mystery behind the 250 million naira that was found in the possession of his aides. He is yet to produce the contractor and publish the contractual agreement that stipulates that this very contractor will be paid in cash and also a reference to any other known precedents. Not even the famous late Barkin Zuwo of Kano State paid contractors in cash.

8. Obi should explain why he has continued to loot the resources of the state using his brother, Ndibe Obi, Ejike Onwusogbulu and a certain Chidi Agbapu -a Lagos based stock broker as a conduit for money laundering while the vouths in Anambra remain unemployed;

9. Obi was elected governor on the platform of APGA and it is on record that he never convened an APGA meeting thereby destroying the entire party structure. Obi should explain to party faithfuls and loyalists why he destroyed the party;

10. Obi should explain to Ndi Anambra what happened to the state local government allocations and why Anambra under Obi is the only state in Nigeria without elected local government officers in place?

In view of the foregoing, we demand his
immediate resignation or face further
disclosure of his criminal past and present.

This is total rubbish and lies from hell! There is no evidence of what you're saying . You're just trying to slander Obi's good name !
How much did they pay you ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Osinbajo At The Launching Of The National School Feeding Programm / Tinubu's Campaign Director, Hajia Najahatu Defects To PDP, Endorses Atiku / Abdulahi Olatoyan Meets Ben Murray-Bruce (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.