Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Bride’s Mom Shocked As Groom Displays Sex Skills With Bride At Wedding (Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride’s Mom Shocked As Groom Displays Sex Skills With Bride At Wedding (Video) (3564 Views)

You're A Bad Boy: Priest Taps Groom's Head During Wedding Kiss With Bride(Video) / Busty Lady Receives Money On Her Breasts As She Outdances A Bride At A Wedding / See The Tribe Where Groom Must Sleep With Bride Aunty Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bride’s Mom Shocked As Groom Displays Sex Skills With Bride At Wedding (Video) by envoymedia: 9:40am On Jul 12, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CSz5p8zJTk

Bride’s Mom Shocked As Groom Displays His Sex Skills With Bride At Wedding Reception (Photos, Video)

A bride’s mom was surprised at the display of the groom at the couple’s wedding reception, IGBERETV reports.

The groom was captured by a guest as he was standing and excitedly riding the bride who was seated and also excited, but his mother in-law couldn’t hide her surprise at her son-in-law's action.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cf4M_P5LE91/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

2 Shares

Re: Bride’s Mom Shocked As Groom Displays Sex Skills With Bride At Wedding (Video) by EmzyT: 9:42am On Jul 12, 2022

Re: Bride’s Mom Shocked As Groom Displays Sex Skills With Bride At Wedding (Video) by Iyasaburi: 9:48am On Jul 12, 2022
I think the scene put the mama in the mood, she was looking around for her own sugar boy. This rich people are sexually active, little thing like makes them go hot. I guess she's gonna get seriously hitted afterwards
Re: Bride’s Mom Shocked As Groom Displays Sex Skills With Bride At Wedding (Video) by airminem(f): 9:57am On Jul 12, 2022
And there are little kids there also

ANYWAY, Congratulations to the couple for being yeye in public

.....that's how kids learn what they see from the older ones, then starts displaying real p0rn at 10years with "reverse cowgirl s€x position"(chrisland school) before they even clock 18 years undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bride’s Mom Shocked As Groom Displays Sex Skills With Bride At Wedding (Video) by ValCon888: 9:58am On Jul 12, 2022
These things are very unnecessary.

This is my personal opinion, but I feel actions like this belittle the sanctity and seriousness of a wedding ceremony.

It doesn't send the right message especially if there are kids in the venue.

Nothing is sacred anymore because everything is now for social media consumption.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bride’s Mom Shocked As Groom Displays Sex Skills With Bride At Wedding (Video) by cenaman(m): 10:05am On Jul 12, 2022
The mother is envying her daughter.
Re: Bride’s Mom Shocked As Groom Displays Sex Skills With Bride At Wedding (Video) by Zulu2022: 10:06am On Jul 12, 2022
She can't believe dat de guy HV been screwing her kid,y her kid will be telling her mum,no sex in courtship mom,I mean it,I can't give him in till we are married
Re: Bride’s Mom Shocked As Groom Displays Sex Skills With Bride At Wedding (Video) by temitope27(m): 10:21am On Jul 12, 2022
Endtime couple grin
Re: Bride’s Mom Shocked As Groom Displays Sex Skills With Bride At Wedding (Video) by GOATandYAMtheory: 12:05pm On Jul 12, 2022
Nonsense!

Very useless adults who prefer trending than sanity

2 Likes

Re: Bride’s Mom Shocked As Groom Displays Sex Skills With Bride At Wedding (Video) by revolt(m): 12:29pm On Jul 12, 2022
Shows the quality of man she married. Once you see a man that does more than the bride on the wedding day ...lol.... know that's a very low quality man. Most likely isn't the breadwinner. If you know you know.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride’s Mom Shocked As Groom Displays Sex Skills With Bride At Wedding (Video) by Jmichael1(m): 12:36pm On Jul 12, 2022
Isoright...
Re: Bride’s Mom Shocked As Groom Displays Sex Skills With Bride At Wedding (Video) by virginprincess(f): 12:44pm On Jul 12, 2022
Very irresponsible and shameless couple undecided

1 Like

Re: Bride’s Mom Shocked As Groom Displays Sex Skills With Bride At Wedding (Video) by oz4real83(m): 1:18pm On Jul 12, 2022
The kind of dances that people dance nowadays always surprise me, the only thing remaining in what some people call "dance" is the actual penetration cheesy cheesy. There are instances I even suspected penetration to have taken place cheesy cheesy cheesy, any babe or wife who does such a "dance" with another guy has actually cheated oo and she should be ready to face the consequences of such "dance" grin grin
Re: Bride’s Mom Shocked As Groom Displays Sex Skills With Bride At Wedding (Video) by Channah1(f): 1:40pm On Jul 12, 2022
Rotten generation.
Re: Bride’s Mom Shocked As Groom Displays Sex Skills With Bride At Wedding (Video) by dazzlingd(m): 1:43pm On Jul 12, 2022
revolt:
Shows the quality of man she married. Once you see a man that does more than the bride on the wedding day ...lol.... know that's a very low quality man. Most likely isn't the breadwinner. If you know you know.

So true
Re: Bride’s Mom Shocked As Groom Displays Sex Skills With Bride At Wedding (Video) by dhiqson(m): 4:03pm On Jul 12, 2022
airminem:
And there are little kids there also

ANYWAY, Congratulations to the couple for being yeye in public

.....that's how kids learn what they see from the older ones, then starts displaying real p0rn at 10years with "reverse cowgirl s€x position"(chrisland school) before they even clock 18 years undecided

Ohh well
Re: Bride’s Mom Shocked As Groom Displays Sex Skills With Bride At Wedding (Video) by ExAngel007(f): 5:59pm On Jul 12, 2022
virginprincess:
Very irresponsible and shameless couple undecided

And irritating too...

(1) (Reply)

My Mother Is Against Me Having A Girlfriend At 29yr / I'm Setting A Trap For My Girl. I Tink She's Cheatin On Me / My Escapade With My Church Pastor's Daughter.....mature Content..18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.