Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Have You Ever Seen A Thread Like This On NL - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Seen A Thread Like This On NL (1225 Views)

"Have You Ever Seen Love And Ran Away? / Ever Seen A Very Decent-looking Girl Someone Is Sleeping With. / I Am Still Single Because I Haven’t Seen A Man That Can Handle My Backside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Seen A Thread Like This On NL by RedPiller(m): 12:19pm On Jul 12, 2022
grin grin grin

NL members are something else I swear, look at all the comments in there very funny they seem planned but they are not!! cool

I know The Op will be somewhere crying by now embarassed cry angry

Thread: https://www.nairaland.com/7223288/it-true-nurses-cheat-bleep

Nurses Cheat
Hahaha

@OP ( JackDaAlienz ) how do you feel seeing your thread with this Alien comments...

Op, even don show your dta tooic grin grin

MAKE I ADD MINE:
OP MAKE SURE YOU TELL THE BANKERS THAT U A OBIDIENT, TAKE UR PVC ALONG.

AS THAT WILL SMOOTHED THE AWARD GIVING CEREMONY...
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen A Thread Like This On NL by Cypress042(m): 12:26pm On Jul 12, 2022
shocked
How were they able to do that cheesy gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen A Thread Like This On NL by Jmichael1(m): 2:56pm On Jul 12, 2022
Hahahahahahaha....the tin be lyk plan work..
dem jst plan the OP Cum.....
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Thread Like This On NL by RedPiller(m): 6:51pm On Jul 12, 2022
Jmichael1:
Hahahahahahaha....the tin be lyk plan work..

dem jst plan the OP Cum.....

I dey tell you walai grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Seen A Thread Like This On NL by RedPiller(m): 6:51pm On Jul 12, 2022
Cypress042:
shocked

How were they able to do that cheesy gringrin

grin grin need that answer too

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen A Thread Like This On NL by RedPiller(m): 6:58pm On Jul 12, 2022
Credit:
SUPERPACK
Papichulostunne
Naijanascam
doggedfighter
Haynnie
Stillwhites
OldNairalander
SmartPolician
dopedan
Eboski

You guys among others, are the bomb

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen A Thread Like This On NL by RedPiller(m): 7:11pm On Jul 12, 2022
The thread is the physical definition of:

VaWULENCE

grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen A Thread Like This On NL by mattmogan88: 7:19pm On Jul 12, 2022
That thread deserve to be moved to front page
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Thread Like This On NL by doggedfighter(f): 7:30pm On Jul 12, 2022
RedPiller:

Credit:
SUPERPACK
Papichulostunne
Naijanascam
doggedfighter
Haynnie
Stillwhites
OldNairalander
SmartPolician
dopedan
Eboski

Thanks, dearie. Together we rid this place of ass.holes grin

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen A Thread Like This On NL by NeckingNgulping(m): 7:34pm On Jul 12, 2022
Laff wan kill me as i enta that thread. Chai dem really finish the op.
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Thread Like This On NL by Axis313(m): 7:35pm On Jul 12, 2022
Nairaland na cruise,I have been downcast since morning,but those responses really make my day,but nonetheless I contributed my own quota to the vawulence. grin
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Thread Like This On NL by Papichulostunne(m): 7:49pm On Jul 12, 2022
RedPiller:

Credit:
SUPERPACK
Papichulostunne
Naijanascam
doggedfighter
Haynnie
Stillwhites
OldNairalander
SmartPolician
dopedan
Eboski

I see you baba..!!! grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Seen A Thread Like This On NL by Papichulostunne(m): 7:57pm On Jul 12, 2022
[/color]Dude if not for you i totally forgot i wrote that.. the comments snowballed into something else. cheesy[color=#990000] grin
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Thread Like This On NL by Chaos14: 7:58pm On Jul 12, 2022
RedPiller:
Credit: SUPERPACK Papichulostunne Naijanascam doggedfighter Haynnie Stillwhites OldNairalander SmartPolician dopedan Eboski
What about me
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Thread Like This On NL by doggedfighter(f): 8:00pm On Jul 12, 2022
Chaos14:
What about me

You are the bomb too, dearie grin

You rock, buddy grin
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Thread Like This On NL by Papichulostunne(m): 8:04pm On Jul 12, 2022
Yea bud... You Metamorphically "Rock" cheesy

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen A Thread Like This On NL by RedPiller(m): 8:14pm On Jul 12, 2022
mattmogan88:
That thread deserve to be moved to front page

Mynd44
Seun
Lalasticlala

Above for your consideration
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Thread Like This On NL by RedPiller(m): 8:15pm On Jul 12, 2022
grin
doggedfighter:

Thanks, dearie. Together we rid this place ass.holes grin
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Thread Like This On NL by RedPiller(m): 8:17pm On Jul 12, 2022
Axis313:
Nairaland na cruise,I have been downcast since morning,but those responses really make my day,but nonetheless I contributed my own quota to the vawulence. grin

Comrade you are under arrested

You don reveal your self be dat

grin angry

Re: Have You Ever Seen A Thread Like This On NL by Chaos14: 8:17pm On Jul 12, 2022
doggedfighter:

You are the bomb too, dearie grin
You rock, buddy grin
Thanks so much

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen A Thread Like This On NL by doggedfighter(f): 8:18pm On Jul 12, 2022
Chaos14:
Thanks so much

You are welcome.
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Thread Like This On NL by RedPiller(m): 8:18pm On Jul 12, 2022
Chaos14:
What about me

U promote VaWULENCE too

Re: Have You Ever Seen A Thread Like This On NL by RedPiller(m): 8:24pm On Jul 12, 2022
See these two guys

CalabarDude
ChrisP92

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen A Thread Like This On NL by RedPiller(m): 8:27pm On Jul 12, 2022
Papichulostunne:
Dude if not for you i totally forgot i wrote that.. the comments snowballed into something else. cheesy grin

I dey tell you.

But I just observe something, the op never said anything till now,

I think he didn't expect those VaWULENCE motivated reply s

grin grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Thread Like This On NL by Axis313(m): 8:33pm On Jul 12, 2022
RedPiller:

Comrade you are under arrested

You don reveal your self be dat

grin angry
grin
No wahala,but then you will have to arrest that alien who created that topic,plus including all the vawulence contributors on the thread,including seun and his mods,otherwise I will counter arrest you.
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Thread Like This On NL by mattmogan88: 8:39pm On Jul 12, 2022
RedPiller:

I dey tell you.

But I just observe something, the op never said anything till now,

I think he didn't expect those VaWULENCE motivated reply s

grin grin grin

He was expecting everyone to start bashing nurses but it didn't go well.

He ignored the thread.

He went to create another thread boasting how he doesn't use condom , the guy no well grin
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Thread Like This On NL by ImoleNaija: 8:46pm On Jul 12, 2022
Heaven no sure for most monikers on that thread. The gbas-gbos no be here o grin
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Thread Like This On NL by RedPiller(m): 9:24pm On Jul 12, 2022
Axis313:

grin
No wahala,but then you will have to arrest that alien who created that topic,plus including all the vawulence contributors on the thread,including seun and his mods,otherwise I will counter arrest you.

Comrade grin

Re: Have You Ever Seen A Thread Like This On NL by RedPiller(m): 9:25pm On Jul 12, 2022
ImoleNaija:
Heaven no sure for most monikers on that thread. The gbas-gbos no be here o grin

Wallai they give am Onion
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Thread Like This On NL by RedPiller(m): 9:27pm On Jul 12, 2022
mattmogan88:

He was expecting everyone to start bashing nurses but it didn't go well.

He ignored the thread.

He went to create another thread boasting how he doesn't use condom , the guy no well grin

Things fall apart...

NL version.

The guy lost the battle
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Thread Like This On NL by Stillwhites(m): 9:47pm On Jul 12, 2022
RedPiller:
Credit: SUPERPACK Papichulostunne Naijanascam doggedfighter Haynnie Stillwhites OldNairalander SmartPolician dopedan Eboski
i sight you bro

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen A Thread Like This On NL by Haynnie: 9:24am On Jul 13, 2022
RedPiller:

Credit:
SUPERPACK
Papichulostunne
Naijanascam
doggedfighter
Haynnie
Stillwhites
OldNairalander
SmartPolician
dopedan
Eboski

Thanks man. Call us for more vawulence update!

(1) (Reply)

I'm In Love With A Female Mod(photos) / Man And Woman Trapped Together While Having Sex / Benefits Of Sex: Why U Must F*ck.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.