Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? - Religion (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? (47825 Views)

What Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? / Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her / Bishop Oyedepo: "You See Where Change Has Brought Us Since 2015" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (87) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 6:44pm On Aug 10, 2022
cornelboy:

How did "Oníṣègùn" enter the Bible?

You can ask your colonial masters in USA since they are also Christians and founder/Presidents of your occultist religion, JWs

cornelboy:

Was Luke Oníṣègùn (physician) or not?

So you can't comprehend the little note I sent to you if Luke was a Physician or not? Is your eye working perfectly sha??

cornelboy:

It's obvious that the reporter erroneously thought that herbalist means Oníṣègùn.
It doesn't also mean that all herbalist are ritualist.

Send your frustration to www. bbc.com

cornelboy:

Get this definition straight;
¶Babalawo is an ifa priest.

Shey babaláwos in your village DON'T deal with ewé òogùn?

cornelboy:

¶Herbalist is just someone that deals in medicinal herbs.

E.g. the one in your village is a traditional herbalist

cornelboy:

Ps: a person could be a herbalist and also be a Babaláwo or witch at the same time.

See confusion but you said herbalist is not a babaláwo. Your own confusion is bigger than that of your brother

cornelboy:

¶A physician (Oníṣègùn) is a doctor that has general knowledge in medicine.

Which kind of medicine?

cornelboy:

So a Christian can consult someone that deals with herbs, a herbalist.

Your own Christians in your occultist religion, JWs can consult a herbalist for healing and deliverance.

DIVINE HEALING is what Jesus Christ taught and not the onísègùn treatment and healing methods your colonial masters in USA brainwashed you with inside your kingdom hall

Yòrùbá
1 Peter 2:24

Ẹniti on tikararẹ̀ fi ara rẹ̀ rù ẹ̀ṣẹ wa lori igi, pe ki awa ki o le di okú si ẹ̀ṣẹ ki a si di ãye si ododo: nipa ìnà ẹniti a mu nyin larada.

English
Psalm 103:2-3

Let all that I am praise the Lord; may I never forget the good things he does for me. He forgives all my sins and heals all my diseases.

Yòrùbá
Psalms 103:2-3

Fi ibukún fun Oluwa, iwọ ọkàn mi, má si ṣe gbagbe gbogbo ore rẹ̀: Ẹniti o dari gbogbo ẹ̀ṣẹ rẹ jì; ẹniti o si tan gbogbo àrun rẹ,

English
Jeremiah 30:17

“I will give you back your health and heal your wounds,” says the Lord.

Yòrùbá

Nitori emi o fi ọja imularada lè ọ, emi o si wò ọgbẹ rẹ san, li Oluwa wi; nitori nwọn pè ọ li ẹniti a le jade; Sioni, ti ẹnikan kò ṣafẹri rẹ̀!

English
Psalm 41:3

The Lord nurses them when they are sick and restores them to health.

Yòrùbá
Oluwa yio gbà a ni iyanju lori ẹní àrun: iwọ o tẹ ẹní rẹ̀ gbogbo ni ibulẹ arun rẹ̀.

AND MANY MORE....

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:53pm On Aug 10, 2022
cornelboy:

How did "Oníṣègùn" enter the Bible?

Was Luke Oníṣègùn (physician) or not?

It's obvious that the reporter erroneously thought that herbalist means Oníṣègùn.
It doesn't also mean that all herbalist are ritualist.

Get this definition straight;
¶Babalawo is an ifa priest.
¶Herbalist is just someone that deals in medicinal herbs.
Ps: a person could be a herbalist and also be a Babaláwo or witch at the same time.
¶A physician (Oníṣègùn) is a doctor that has general knowledge in medicine.

So a Christian can consult someone that deals with herbs, a herbalist.

My brother, it's better to leave them in their ignorance at least his girlfriend and himself has accepted that building hospitals that make use of medicines is not the WORKS of FAITH in Christ Jesus. They both of them now subscribed to faith healing which of course is not what Catholics practice in their hospitals! smiley

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 8:09pm On Aug 10, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

My brother, it's better to leave them in their ignorance at least his girlfriend and himself has accepted that building hospitals that make use of medicines is not the WORKS of FAITH in Christ Jesus. They both of them now subscribed to faith healing which of course is not what Catholics practice in their hospitals! smiley

Buhahahaha ÀBÚRÒ ÌYÀWÓ BABALÁWO, you can see by yourself with those Bible chapters and verses the kind of life a Christian should live not the one your colonial masters brainwashed you with

ANTIlSLAM:

No be you qoute this verse? Where is herbs for healing here? Even at seeing what is being written there, you're still lying

ORIN DAFIDI 104:14

O mu koriko dagba fun ẹran, ati ewebẹ fun ìlo enia: ki o le ma mu onjẹ jade lati ilẹ wá;

Is clicking on this link giving you headache, learn more on Awọn isori ati Awọn oriṣi Ewebe sogbo, stop disgracing yourself

https://www.veganvejetaryen.com/yo/bilgiler/vejetaryenlik-kategorileri-ve-tipleri-nelerdir-/

DIVINE HEALING as Jesus Christ taught not the onísègùn treatment and healing methods your colonial masters in USA brainwashed you with inside your kingdom hall

English

“He himself bore our sins” in his body on the cross, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness; “by his wounds you have been healed.”

Yòrùbá

Ẹniti on tikararẹ̀ fi ara rẹ̀ rù ẹ̀ṣẹ wa lori igi, pe ki awa ki o le di okú si ẹ̀ṣẹ ki a si di ãye si ododo: nipa ìnà ẹniti a mu nyin larada.

English

Let all that I am praise the Lord; may I never forget the good things he does for me. He forgives all my sins and heals all my diseases.

Yòrùbá

Fi ibukún fun Oluwa, iwọ ọkàn mi, má si ṣe gbagbe gbogbo ore rẹ̀: Ẹniti o dari gbogbo ẹ̀ṣẹ rẹ jì; ẹniti o si tan gbogbo àrun rẹ,

English

Yòrùbá

Nitori emi o fi ọja imularada lè ọ, emi o si wò ọgbẹ rẹ san, li Oluwa wi; nitori nwọn pè ọ li ẹniti a le jade; Sioni, ti ẹnikan kò ṣafẹri rẹ̀!

English

Yòrùbá
Oluwa yio gbà a ni iyanju lori ẹní àrun: iwọ o tẹ ẹní rẹ̀ gbogbo ni ibulẹ arun rẹ̀.

AND MANY MORE....

I Love this song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDfHFaJaTwk

JESUS CHRIST, THE GREAT PHYSICIAN

1. The great Physician now is near,
the sympathizing Jesus;
he speaks the drooping heart to cheer;
oh hear the voice of Jesus.

Refrain:
Sweetest note in seraph song,
sweetest name on mortal tongue,
sweetest carol ever sung,
'Jesus, blessed Jesus.'

2. His name dispels my guilt and fear,
no other name but Jesus;
oh how my soul delights to hear
the precious name of Jesus!

(Refrain)

3. And when to that bright world above
we rise to be with Jesus,
we'll sing around the throne of love
his name, the name of Jesus.

(Refrain)

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by cornelboy(f): 8:39pm On Aug 10, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Alright sir

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by cornelboy(f): 8:45pm On Aug 10, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

You can ask your colonial masters in USA since they are also Christians and founder/Presidents of your occultist religion, JWs
So you can't comprehend the little note I sent to you if Luke was a Physician or not? Is your eye working perfectly sha??
Send your frustration to www. bbc.com
Shey babaláwos in your village DON'T deal with ewé òogùn?
E.g. the one in your village is a traditional herbalist
See confusion but you said herbalist is not a babaláwo. Your own confusion is bigger than that of your brother
Which kind of medicine?
Your own Christians in your occultist religion, JWs can consult a herbalist for healing and deliverance.
DIVINE HEALING is what Jesus Christ taught and not the onísègùn treatment and healing methods your colonial masters in USA brainwashed you with inside your kingdom hall
Yòrùbá
English
Yòrùbá
English
Yòrùbá
English
Yòrùbá
AND MANY MORE....
If you hear any JW say it's okay for a Christian to consult a herbalist, what they mean is that someone that deal with medicinal herb to cure people.

There are modern doctors/nurses that are very skillful in using herb to cure their patients.

JWs don't practice spiritism, witchcraft, divination etc.
They don't consult Babaláwo or witch doctors.

May you find peace!

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 10:39pm On Aug 10, 2022
cornelboy:

you hear any JW say it's okay for a Christian to consult a herbalist, what they mean is that someone that deal with medicinal herb to cure people.

Where did Jesus Christ taught you to consult an herbalist for healing since you're the only true Christians in your occultist religion, JWs?

cornelboy:

There are modern doctors/nurses that are very skillful in using herb to cure their patients.

Did Jesus Christ taught you to consult an herbalist for your healing?

cornelboy:

JWs don't practice spiritism, witchcraft, divination etc.
They don't consult Babaláwo or witch doctors.

You only practice an act of consulting herbalist for your healing and deliverance abi?

cornelboy:

May you find peace!

I am already in peace with my Lord Jesus Christ, you guys in your occultist religion, JWs needs to find peace rather than engaging, patronizing and consulting onísègùn for your healing and deliverance
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by SharonLoveth(f): 6:21am On Aug 11, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

OK you're running into your coven again shey?

Why not come and explain how Catholics and their hospitals are WORKS of FAITH in Christ yet you're against the use of MEDICINES?

Liars everywhere! grin

I think this is enough for you

ANTIlSLAM:

No be you qoute this verse? Where is herbs for healing here? Even at seeing what is being written there, you're still lying

O mu koriko dagba fun ẹran, ati ewebẹ fun ìlo enia: ki o le ma mu onjẹ jade lati ilẹ wá;

Is clicking on this link giving you headache, learn more on Awọn isori ati Awọn oriṣi Ewebe sogbo, stop disgracing yourself

https://www.veganvejetaryen.com/yo/bilgiler/vejetaryenlik-kategorileri-ve-tipleri-nelerdir-/

DIVINE HEALING as Jesus Christ taught not the onísègùn treatment and healing methods your colonial masters in USA brainwashed you with inside your kingdom hall

English

“He himself bore our sins” in his body on the cross, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness; “by his wounds you have been healed.”

Yòrùbá

English

Yòrùbá

English

Yòrùbá

English

Yòrùbá

AND MANY MORE....

I Love this song:

the sympathizing Jesus;

Refrain:
'Jesus, blessed Jesus.'

no other name but Jesus;

(Refrain)

(Refrain)

ANTIISLAM God Bless You And Your Family!
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by cornelboy(f): 7:23am On Aug 11, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

Where did Jesus Christ taught you to consult an herbalist for healing since you're the only true Christians in your occultist religion, JWs?
Did Jesus Christ taught you to consult an herbalist for your healing?
You only practice an act of consulting herbalist for your healing and deliverance abi?
I am already in peace with my Lord Jesus Christ, you guys in your occultist religion, JWs needs to find peace rather than engaging, patronizing and consulting onísègùn for your healing and deliverance
Jesus never condemn consulting a traditional or modern physician (Oníṣègùn) or alagbo (herbalist).

The herbs and plants were created for our good.

Jesus doesn't need to instruct us to go to the hospital or use herb to take care of ourselves before we do.

Despite the fact that Paul was raising the dead with god's power, he told Timothy to use alcohol (medicine) to cure his stomach problem.
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:25am On Aug 11, 2022
SharonLoveth:

I think this is enough for you
ANTIISLAM God Bless You And Your Family!

So in a nutshell the hospitals Catholics built aren't WORKS of FAITH! cheesy
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:52am On Aug 11, 2022
cornelboy:

Jesus never condemn consulting a traditional or modern physician (Oníṣègùn) or alagbo (herbalist).
Jesus doesn't need to instruct us to go to the hospital or use herb to take care of ourselves before we do.
Despite the fact that Paul was raising the dead with god's power, he told Timothy to use alcohol (medicine) to cure his stomach problem.

The truth of the matter is that Jesus himself confirmed that gifts like miracles and speaking in tongues aren't meant for gentiles {Matthew 15:24} the're supernatural gifts God promised the Jews as evidence that the Messiah (Christ) is around {Joel 2:28-30} that's what Peter reminded Jews at Pentecost who saw Jesus' disciples spoke in tongues, he made them understood that what they're witnessing is the promise God made through prophet Joel {Act 2:16-21} so by the time Jerusalem and it's temple has been destroyed no miracles will occur again because the people God promised these things have lost the privilege and the city through which the promise was made! 1Corinthians 13:8

Note that the first century Jewish disciples performed lots of miracles within Jerusalem {Isaiah 2:3} and because they are the New Jerusalem the power followed them to other places until the destruction of Jerusalem then all those gifts ceased!

So by the time Paul was writing letters to the congregations Roman armies have started attacking Jerusalem the sign Jesus foretold as the end of David's spiritual city! Luke 21:20
The condemnation began immediately after Jesus gave up on the torture stake when God's spirit departed that temple {Matthew 27:51} that was the beginning of the end for that city which was the glory of natural Jews. In fact when Jesus was revealing these calamities to befall Jerusalem his disciples were totally devastated because Jerusalem was their glory as God's people {Matthew 24:2} that's why he had to console them that he will take them to a much more glorious place where they will sit as his co-rulers: HEAVEN! John 14:1-4

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 10:16am On Aug 11, 2022
cornelboy:

So visiting onísègùn that's also specialized in ritual is approved by Jesus Christ abi. If Jesus never condemned consulting a traditional or modern physician tell me where he approved such since YOU CAN SERVE YOUR OWN JESUS WITH MAMMON?

cornelboy:

This is the use of herbs and plants the Bible verse your second pasted here. In dat book of Psalms, the Psalmist never said you should use herbs for healing and deliverance STOP TWISTING THE WORD OF GOD. Click on the below link, read more on that since you're a Yoruba boy

cornelboy:

When Jesus himself is mighty to heal all sickness and diseases, he still needs to tell you NOT to go and consult babaláwo for your healing and deliverance right, IS YOUR OWN JESUS IN YOUR OCCULTIST RELIGION, JWs NOT A GREAT PHYSICIAN?

cornelboy:

I once I asked you but you never answer, ARE YOU A FELLOWER OF PAUL, LUKE & TIMOTHY and NOT a follower of Jesus since you're the ONLY true Christians in your occultist religion, JWs that's following the teachings of Jesus?

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 10:21am On Aug 11, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

The truth of the matter is that Jesus himself confirmed that gifts like miracles and speaking in tongues aren't meant for gentiles {Matthew 15:24} the're supernatural gifts God promised the Jews as evidence that the Messiah (Christ) is around {Joel 2:28-30} that's what Peter reminded Jews at Pentecost who saw Jesus' disciples spoke in tongues, he made them understood that what they're witnessing is the promise God made through prophet Joel {Act 2:16-21} so by the time Jerusalem and it's temple has been destroyed no miracles will occur again because the people God promised these things have lost the privilege and the city through which the promise was made! 1Corinthians 13:8

Note that the first century Jewish disciples performed lots of miracles within Jerusalem {Isaiah 2:3} and because they are the New Jerusalem the power followed them to other places until the destruction of Jerusalem then all those gifts ceased!

So by the time Paul was writing letters to the congregations Roman armies have started attacking Jerusalem the sign Jesus foretold as the end of David's spiritual city! Luke 21:20
The condemnation began immediately after Jesus gave up on the torture stake when God's spirit departed that temple {Matthew 27:51} that was the beginning of the end for that city which was the glory of natural Jews. In fact when Jesus was revealing these calamities to befall Jerusalem his disciples were totally devastated because Jerusalem was their glory as God's people {Matthew 24:2} that's why he had to console them that he will take them to a much more glorious place where they will sit as his co-rulers: HEAVEN! John 14:1-4

A short and simple question I'll ask you, Do you believe in DIVINE HEALING Jesus Christ teaches his disciples and those that believe in him? No story Just answer YES or NO
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 10:23am On Aug 11, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

So in a nutshell the hospitals Catholics built aren't WORKS of FAITH! cheesy

What are the works of faith, oya list them?
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:05am On Aug 11, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

A short and simple question I'll ask you, Do you believe in DIVINE HEALING Jesus Christ teaches his disciples and those that believe in him? No story Just answer YES or NO

YES!

ANTIlSLAM:

What are the works of faith, oya list them?

Jesus approached and spoke to them, saying:
“All authority has been given me in heaven and on the earth. Go, therefore, and make disciples of people of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the holy spirit, teaching them to observe all the things I have commanded you. And look! I am with you all the days until the conclusion of the system of things " Matthew 28:18-20

There is no other WORKS of FAITH apart from the order that protruded out of the King's mouth! Any other thing you can think of must be secondary otherwise if you miss this then all your righteousness will become filthy rags before God {Isaiah 64:6} because you have failed to obey the command of God's son.
All other religionist on this planet has kind gestures but it's because they failed to obey Jesus' order that they will be destroyed!

So don't get it mixed up. JWs also have rescue teams that always rush to scenes of natural disasters to help people and of course a JW must not fail to rescue someone in need but we don't count that as serious as the DIRECT ORDER Jesus gave us! smiley
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 1:45pm On Aug 11, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

YES!

Good of you, so why encouraging the use of traditional herbs for healing of diseases and sicknesses to the extent of telling others that patronize or consulting onísègùn is allowed in your own Christian's life since you believe in DIVINE HEALING Jesus Christ brought and taught his disciples and followers?
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:09pm On Aug 11, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

Good of you, so why encouraging the use of traditional herbs for healing of diseases and sicknesses to the extent of telling others that patronize or consulting onísègùn is allowed in your own Christian's life since you believe in DIVINE HEALING Jesus Christ brought and taught his disciples and followers?

Divine healing is not to be demanded because God grants it occasionally for specific reasons.

So when i say i believe in divine healing it's because that's what God promised us in the Bible {Isaiah 35:5-6} Jesus our King performed it during his campaign for God's Kingdom and so if anyone wants to gain everlasting life he must believe {Hebrews 1:6} that God can swallow death forever! Isaiah 25:8

That's the purpose for which we are believers not that God will always grant divine healing, NO! It will be a global event when Jesus begin his rule globally all the families of the earth will be blessed with divine healings, the dead will rise, the lame will jump, the blind will see and all our sorrows will become things of the past when God's Kingdom comes! Revelations 21:3-5 compare to Matthew 6:10

But until then we must make use of what we know around us like herbs and roots for our treatment since God created all these things for our use! Psalms 104:14
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 2:55pm On Aug 11, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Divine healing is not to be demanded because God grants it occasionally for specific reasons.

So when i say i believe in divine healing it's because that's what God promised us in the Bible {Isaiah 35:5-6} Jesus our King performed it during his campaign for God's Kingdom and so if anyone wants to gain everlasting life he must believe {Hebrews 1:6} that God can swallow death forever! Isaiah 25:8

That's the purpose for which we are believers not that God will always grant divine healing, NO! It will be a global event when Jesus begin his rule globally all the families of the earth will be blessed with divine healings, the dead will rise, the lame will jump, the blind will see and all our sorrows will become things of the past when God's Kingdom comes! Revelations 21:3-5 compare to Matthew 6:10

But until then we must make use of what we know around us like herbs and roots for our treatment since God created all these things for our use! Psalms 104:14

ÀBÚRÒ ÌYÀWÓ BABALÁWO, Indeed you are the only true Christians in your occultist religion, JWs. Chaii !! Chaii !! Chaii !! So your Jesus, as there are many Jesus anyways, is an occasional healer abi?? Upon all these little Bible verses out of many that I never pasted here for you shows Jesus Christ as an occasional healer right? Aswear, JWs don FINISH YOU SPIRITUALLY grin

English

Yòrùbá

English

Yòrùbá

English

Yòrùbá

English

Yòrùbá

AND MANY MORE....

I Love this song:

the sympathizing Jesus;

Refrain:
'Jesus, blessed Jesus.'

no other name but Jesus;

(Refrain)

(Refrain)
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:06pm On Aug 11, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

ÀBÚRÒ ÌYÀWÓ BABALÁWO, Indeed you are the only true Christians in your occultist religion, JWs. Chaii !! Chaii !! Chaii !! So your Jesus, as there are many Jesus anyways, is an occasional healer abi?? Upon all these little Bible verses out of many that I never pasted here for you shows Jesus Christ as an occasional healer right? Aswear, JWs don FINISH YOU SPIRITUALLY grin

English

Yòrùbá

English

Yòrùbá

English

Yòrùbá

English

Yòrùbá

AND MANY MORE....

I Love this song:

the sympathizing Jesus;

Refrain:
'Jesus, blessed Jesus.'

no other name but Jesus;

(Refrain)

(Refrain)

Well that's a PROMISE from the Almighty God to whosoever believe in Jesus and get to God's Kingdom. But as for gentiles in the first century Jesus specifically said his miracles are not for them yet {Matthew 15:24} so it will eventually come to their turn when God's Kingdom comes!

If you feel like performing miracles nobody is stopping you so you can go ahead Sir! cheesy
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 3:18pm On Aug 11, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Well that's a PROMISE from the Almighty God to whosoever believe in Jesus and get to God's Kingdom. But as for gentiles in the first century Jesus specifically said his miracles are not for them yet {Matthew 15:24} so it will eventually come to their turn when God's Kingdom comes!

ÀBÚRÒ ÌYÀWÓ BABALÁWO, you say you believe in divine healing because that's what God promised you in the Bible but you can still patronize babaláwo for your healing and deliverance since your own Jesus is not mighty abi? Directly you're saying you can believe in your Jesus more also in your babaláwo, CAN YOU SERVE YOUR OWN GOD WITH MAMMON?

MaxInDHouse:

If you feel like performing miracles nobody is stopping you so you can go ahead Sir! cheesy

Oya shift the goal post as usual grin
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:21pm On Aug 11, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

ÀBÚRÒ ÌYÀWÓ BABALÁWO, you say you believe in divine healing because that's what God promised you in the Bible but you can still patronize babaláwo for your healing and deliverance since your own Jesus is not mighty abi? Directly you're saying you can believe in your Jesus more also in your babaláwo, CAN YOU SERVE YOUR OWN GOD WITH MAMMON?
Oya shift the goal post as usual grin

First of all who is Mammon? smiley
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 3:25pm On Aug 11, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

First of all who is Mammon? smiley

Wait are you no more a Christian, consult your bible abi bawo to get ur answer
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:29pm On Aug 11, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

Wait are you no more a Christian, consult your bible abi bawo to get ur answer

Ọmọ you're just arguing blindly, from your write-up it's obvious you don't even know who MAMMON is! cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 3:36pm On Aug 11, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Ọmọ you're just arguing blindly, from your write-up it's obvious you don't even know who MAMMON is! cheesy

Arguing blindly that you believe in divine healing more also in babaláwo despite being the true Christians in your occultist religion as others are politician and your own Jesus is an occasional healer that is not mighty shey.

You only ranting using Psalms 104:14 as if the passage says herbs is for your healing but ignored many Bible verses and chapters I pasted here

ÀBÚRÒ ÌYÀWÓ BABALÁWO, where is your shrine jare?

English

Yòrùbá

English

Yòrùbá

English

Yòrùbá

English

Yòrùbá
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 3:45pm On Aug 11, 2022
You dey serve Jesus also serving babaláwo, who does that
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:50pm On Aug 11, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

You dey serve Jesus also serving babaláwo, who does that

Who is MAMMON? smiley
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 3:59pm On Aug 11, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Who is MAMMON? smiley

Your colonial masters don blindfolds you abi?

ANTIlSLAM:

Arguing blindly that you believe in divine healing more also in babaláwo despite being the true Christians in your occultist religion as others are politician and your own Jesus is an occasional healer that is not mighty shey.

You only ranting using Psalms 104:14 as if the passage says herbs is for your healing but ignored many Bible verses and chapters I pasted here

ÀBÚRÒ ÌYÀWÓ BABALÁWO, where is your shrine jare?

English

Yòrùbá

English

Yòrùbá

English

Yòrùbá

English

Yòrùbá
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 4:03pm On Aug 11, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Who is MAMMON? smiley

When calling on a genuine Christian abeg no raise your hand jor nitori Olorun

ÀBÚRÒ ÌYÀWÓ BABALÁWO, go and ask your sister's husband that who is oriṣa/ooṣa?
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:55pm On Aug 11, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

When calling on a genuine Christian abeg no raise your hand jor nitori Olorun

ÀBÚRÒ ÌYÀWÓ BABALÁWO, go and ask your sister's husband that who is oriṣa/ooṣa?

OK you're the genuine Christian but you don't even know who Mammon is instead you're calling mammon "òrìṣà"
Well this will be the last lesson i will give you on this thread:

Mammon mean Riches that's why Jesus warned his disciples who knew very well that idolatry is against God's will that they should be careful for the love of riches because a worshiper of God may be lured away with the love of RICHES (MAMMON). Matthew 6:19-24

So it's not an idol but desire for riches and even a born again Christian who will never bow or go near an idol can be a worshiper of RICHES (MAMMON)!

Goodbye! smiley

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 5:53pm On Aug 11, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

OK you're the genuine Christian but you don't even know who Mammon is instead you're calling mammon "òrìṣà"

Mammon mean Riches that's why Jesus warned his disciples who knew very well that idolatry is against God's will that they should be careful for the love of riches because a worshiper of God may be lured away with the love of RICHES (MAMMON). Matthew 6:19-24

So it's not an idol but desire for riches and even a born again Christian who will never bow or go near an idol can be a worshiper of RICHES (MAMMON)!

Goodbye! smiley

Come don't go yet, let me expose you before you JAKPA.. Earlier Mat. 7:7 was your escaping route before I brought you back, now you wanna use mammon jakpa bobo collect this last one before you JAKPA.

I said you believe in Jesus and still serving babaláwo. ÀBÚRÒ ÌYÀWÓ BABALÁWO, you need to be saved from mammon an idol and serve the living true God let that sneak to your brain

You can't be serving a ritualist and also claiming to be serving true God

Mammon is an Idol – you need to be Saved from mammon and Serve the Living and True God..

YOU CAN NOW JAKPA ÀBÚRÒ ÌYÀWÓ BABALÁWO

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by cornelboy(f): 6:03pm On Aug 11, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

So visiting onísègùn that's also specialized in ritual is approved by Jesus Christ abi. If Jesus never condemned consulting a traditional or modern physician tell me where he approved such since YOU CAN SERVE YOUR OWN JESUS WITH MAMMON?
This is the use of herbs and plants the Bible verse your second pasted here. In dat book of Psalms, the Psalmist never said you should use herbs for healing and deliverance STOP TWISTING THE WORD OF GOD. Click on the below link, read more on that since you're a Yoruba boy
When Jesus himself is mighty to heal all sickness and diseases, he still needs to tell you NOT to go and consult babaláwo for your healing and deliverance right, IS YOUR OWN JESUS IN YOUR OCCULTIST RELIGION, JWs NOT A GREAT PHYSICIAN?
I once I asked you but you never answer, ARE YOU A FELLOWER OF PAUL, LUKE & TIMOTHY and NOT a follower of Jesus since you're the ONLY true Christians in your occultist religion, JWs that's following the teachings of Jesus?
It seems you have assimilation problem.

I don't care whatever you think or say.

Good bye!
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by Jerryhare: 6:10pm On Aug 11, 2022
Worship of mammon can show up in many ways. It isn’t always through a continual lust for more money alone. You can't place God beside an herbalist, I read some comments here where you are of opined that there is nothing wrong engaging an herbalist or traditionalist for healing, it is totally wrong if truly you are a Christian.

MaxInDHouse:

Who is MAMMON? smiley
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by AgentNairaland(f): 6:39pm On Aug 11, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Goodbye! smiley

Anything you put beside your Lord and God either living or non-living things is your mammon. Putting a traditional healer and herbalist beside God is not acceptable in Christianity, you should make God first in everything you do and nothing more

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (87) (Reply)

Government Is Helpless, Does Not Have Power To Turn Things Around – Adeboye / Pastor Suleiman-Johnson Causes Stampede In Cameroon,1 Dead, 20 Injured (Photos) / Is It Proper For A Christian Couple To Watch Porn Together Before Having Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.