Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? - Religion (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? (48148 Views)

What Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? / Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her / Bishop Oyedepo: "You See Where Change Has Brought Us Since 2015" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (87) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:55pm On Aug 14, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

Aswear no be small thing dey worry your life grin earlier you lied that SharonLoveth said so, she exposed you it's now the turn of ANTIISLAM abi, you need deliverance Olorun

Shey na traditional medicines those that attended to you in sacred heart hospital gave you abi? ÀBÚRÒ ÌYÀWÓ BABALÁWO, ti e ti ta
Continue crying! cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 14, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Continue crying! cheesy
It’s like you made John vanished from religion section

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by cornelboy(f): 9:15pm On Aug 14, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Is there any real miracles today or you people are deceiving yourselves? grin
Dumb people cheesy
E be like say them get Jesus for street wet de heal them grin

As if it wasn't God that created herbs and organic compounds use for medicine and treatments.

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:25pm On Aug 14, 2022
Rosrozz:
My dear, John is a Deeperlifer.

Please meet Cornelboy one of our Bible students.

cornelboy:

Dumb people cheesy

As if it wasn't God that created herbs and organic compounds use for medicine and treatments.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 14, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

A JW? You guys are increasing on this forum
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:29pm On Aug 14, 2022
cornelboy:

Dumb people cheesy

Do you remember i talked about a young lady who made lots of advances at me but i told her i'm a married grandpa JW?

Well meet Rose my beautiful young e-crush on Nairaland who fell in love with intelligence!

Rosrozz:

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 9:50pm On Aug 14, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Continue crying! cheesy

IRÓLABÍ we won't stop exposing you
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:52pm On Aug 14, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

IRÓLABÍ we won't stop exposing you
No place to hide for LIARS! cheesy
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 9:54pm On Aug 14, 2022
cornelboy:

Dumb people cheesy

You kuku know say there are many jesus, shey your own jesus in your occultist religion, JWs na traditional herbalist like your second elder sister's husband abi? Keep on exposing your demonic religion sogbo
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 10:02pm On Aug 14, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

So you know, NO hidden place for you that can't differentiate between work of faith and divine healing
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:33pm On Aug 14, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

So you know, NO hidden place for you that can't differentiate between work of faith and divine healing
Ọ̀dẹ̀, Òponu, Olódo!
Divine healing is evidence of God's power so all religions having the backing of spirits whether the true God or demons can do it.

But works of faith is the evidence that man has faith in his God, Babaláwo, Ògbóni, Witches, Masqueraders all of them have works that shows they believe in their Gods.

That's why Jesus said "by their FRUITS you will know them" because adherents of each God will prove by their FRUIT to which God they belong.

The only FRUIT of true faith is zealous preaching and industrious teaching of God's Kingdom as directed by God's only begotten Son {Matthew 28:18-20} so if your religion isn't productive in this field all your divine healing is support from demons that's why Jesus said he will deny you! Matthew 7:21-23 wink

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 12:26am On Aug 15, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Ọ̀dẹ̀, Òponu, Olódo!

ÀBÚRÒ ÌYÀWÓ BABALÁWO, E pain you abi, Relax okay as I won't call you names so that you will not be crying as usual.

Anytime you guys start using abusive words, I know that the truth is hitting you hard grin

MaxInDHouse:

Divine healing is evidence of God's power so all religions having the backing of spirits whether the true God or demons can do it.

In a Christian context, your own divine healing means that demons can also heal your diseases, suffering, etc. Keep it up, you're representing your occultist religion, JWs very well here on NL grin

MaxInDHouse:

But works of faith is the evidence that man has faith in his God, Babaláwo, Ògbóni, Witches, Masqueraders all of them have works that shows they believe in their Gods.

As the only true Christians in your demonic and occultist religion, JWs while others are politicians, you can have faith in God and also believe in babaláwo, Ògbóni, Masqueraders, etc the traditionalists that healed your sickness abi? Infact, I am so very much excited as you're exposing your satanic religion, JWs

MaxInDHouse:

That's why Jesus said "by their FRUITS you will know them" because adherents of each God will prove by their FRUIT to which God they belong.

You're really displaying the kind of fruit you possessed ÀBÚRÒ ÌYÀWÓ BABALÁWO. You don't believe in divine healing through Jesus Christ but strongly trust in babaláwo for healing and deliverance. See, when calling on Christians don't raise up your hand sogbo.

MaxInDHouse:

The only FRUIT of true faith is zealous preaching and industrious teaching of God's Kingdom as directed by God's only begotten Son {Matthew 28:18-20} so if your religion isn't productive in this field all your divine healing is support from demons that's why Jesus said he will deny you! Matthew 7:21-23 wink

So your own satanic religion, JWs that is against divine healing through Jesus Christ but in full supports of traditional medicines, healing and deliverance through babaláwo, onisegun, witches, masquerades, etc is NOT supported from demons right?

I don't think you can get sense again aswear
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by johnw47: 1:35am On Aug 15, 2022
Rosrozz:

stinky rose, lover of adultery, oral and anal sex etc.

of course the devil has blinded you like he has mad max:

2 Corinthians 4:4
In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them

like mad max you are still unintelligent and godless as can be, aren't you fatty:

Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, that is his natural way of speaking, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

Isa 3:24 And it shall come to pass, that instead of sweet smell there shall be stink; and instead of a girdle a rent; and instead of well set hair baldness; and instead of a stomacher a girding of sackcloth; and burning instead of beauty.
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by johnw47: 1:45am On Aug 15, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

paranoid and lost false jw mad max

see how you false witnesses teach lies to others

how you love lying over and over again before God who hates it
but then what else does a lost one do:

false jw, God hates the lies that you love:

Pro 6:16  These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: 
Pro 6:17  A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, 
Pro 6:18  An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, 
Pro 6:19  A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

mad max:

Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, that is his natural way of speaking, for he is a liar and the father of lies.
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by cornelboy(f): 2:54am On Aug 15, 2022
Rosrozz:
A JW? You guys are increasing on this forum
Hey Rose.
Hope all is well with you?
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by cornelboy(f): 2:56am On Aug 15, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Do you remember i talked about a young lady who made lots of advances at me but i told her i'm a married grandpa JW?
Well meet Rose my beautiful young e-crush on Nairaland who fell in love with intelligence!
Is she that lady that calls you sugar daddy (SD)?

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by cornelboy(f): 3:12am On Aug 15, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

You kuku know say there are many jesus, shey your own jesus in your occultist religion, JWs na traditional herbalist like your second elder sister's husband abi? Keep on exposing your demonic religion sogbo
Oh look how dumb you are!
Your never gonna grow up, will ya?

How does Max's sister's husband beliefs and practices stop him from being a real Christian?

Where did the real Jesus, God's son condemn herbs and medicines? Didn't God create herbs and other medicinal herbs through Jesus?

How were the Jews treating themselves before Jesus came? Were they not using their traditional methods to treat illness?

Did Jesus even heal every sick person available in his time?

So I'll say it again, using herbs and drugs for my treatment is not sin.
I don't know for you though.

May you find peace grin

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by johnw47: 3:52am On Aug 15, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Ecclesiastes 7:6
For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool

lost false jw mad max

you know that better than most

you do a lot of running but you can't hide

false witness maxindhouse:

Pro 6:16  These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: 
Pro 6:18  An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, 
Pro 6:19  A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:04am On Aug 15, 2022
cornelboy:

Hey Rose.
hi
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:05am On Aug 15, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You are so funny � � �

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by johnw47: 4:13am On Aug 15, 2022
cornelboy:

Hey Rose.

false jw cornyboy

how you habitual liars love other liars, of course

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by johnw47: 4:20am On Aug 15, 2022
cornelboy:

and lost mad max calls her something like "sugar baby"

you false jw's are sure a queer mob
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by cornelboy(f): 4:23am On Aug 15, 2022
Rosrozz:
hi
Hi smiley
What's up?
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:29am On Aug 15, 2022
cornelboy:

Hi smiley
What's up?
Good
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 6:06am On Aug 15, 2022
cornelboy:

Oh look how dumb you are!
Your never gonna grow up, will ya?

Truth is hitting you too hard, just relax you'll get sense las las.. So I should grow up by supporting the act of your idolism in which you take babaláwo more than Jesus Christ abi?

cornelboy:

How does Max's sister's husband beliefs and practices stop him from being a real Christian?

Treated issue brought back again, did you have comprehensive issues? Can't you comprehend simple statement in your life?

ÀBÚRÒ ÌYÀWÓ BABALÁWO's husband is a typical traditionalist, your brother said it in his super story that I shared with you maybe you get eye problems for not able to read that. He never claimed to be a Christian so stop saying what you don't know

cornelboy:

Where did the real Jesus, God's son condemn herbs and medicines? Didn't God create herbs and other medicinal herbs through Jesus?

I've shown you several times what herbs is use for Biblically, if your sight organ is not working properly, please consult your second sister's husband, the babaláwo.

God never said he created herbs for your healing and deliverance, he has power to heal your sicknesses and diseases without the use of traditional herbs, so stop twisting the Word of God to suit your ignorant

cornelboy:

How were the Jews treating themselves before Jesus came? Were they not using their traditional methods to treat illness?

This is what Bible says about the usefulness of herbs, stop twisting the word of God to suit your ignorant

ORIN DAFIDI 104:14

O mu koriko dagba fun ẹran, ati ewebẹ fun ìlo enia: ki o le ma mu onjẹ jade lati ilẹ wá;

Herbs were the original food of man, Genesis 1:29 "And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon all the face of the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for food.”

Also in Proverbs 15:17, Better is a dinner of herbs where love is, than a stalled ox and hatred therewith.

Some render it, "and herb at the tillage of man" grass grows of itself for the use of the cattle; but the herb, as wheat and the like, which is for the use of man.

That he may bring forth food out of the earth, either that man may do it by his tillage, or rather that the Lord may do it, by sending rain, and causing the grass and herbs to grow. However, man's food, as well as the food of beasts, comes out of the earth, as he himself does, and to which he must return.

English
Psalm 103:2-3

Let all that I am praise the Lord; may I never forget the good things he does for me. He forgives all my sins and heals all my diseases.

English
Jeremiah 30:17

“I will give you back your health and heal your wounds,” says the Lord.

English
Psalm 41:3

The Lord nurses them when they are sick and restores them to health.

EVEN THE JEWISH DON'T BELIEVE IN TRADITIONAL HERBS FOR HEALING SINCE GOD CAN HEAL

cornelboy:

Did Jesus even heal every sick person available in his time?

Jesus Christ healed every sick person brought to him without using or applying traditional herbs, he has power to heal all sicknesses and diseases

cornelboy:

So I'll say it again, using herbs and drugs for my treatment is not sin.
I don't know for you though.

The more you can visit traditionalist for your healing and deliverance, you're a sinner

Where Does Herbalism Come From?

If you research herbal medicine for any length of time, you’ll likely come across ideas that clash with Christianity. Nature worship, witchcraft, occult practices, and more are all connected with herbalism.

Jeremiah 10:2 “Learn not the way of the heathen.”

Shaman, pagan, and other spiritual traditions have used herbs in one way or another, sInce none of these traditional herbal frameworks are found in the Old or New Testament, Christians must stay away from it

Even today, the vast majority of professional herbalists and herbal teachers are not professing Christians.

Their faiths, or lack thereof, might range from more familiar religions like Islam, Hinduism, or Buddhism to lesser-known systems like witchcraft, nature worship, paganism, atheism, etc

If past pagan cultures used herbs for healing and ritual, and if the herbalism of today is so steeped in anti-Christian teachings, then HERBALISM IS SINFUL, stay away from it!

cornelboy:

May you find peace grin

I am already in peace with my Lord, Jesus Christ. It's you, your friend that's arguing blindly here, your colonial masters in your occultist religion, JWs and all your members that needs to be at peace with God, stop running after babaláwo for healing and deliverance

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:51am On Aug 15, 2022
cornelboy:

YES! She deleted the account because all these people came after her with insults and curses for acknowledging the truth of God's word.
But i assured my beautiful angel not to worry about their condemnation because that's the same way evildoers do condemn people who stood up for the truth in ancient times! Matthew 5:11-12 smiley

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:31am On Aug 15, 2022
Rosrozz:
You are so funny � � �
You almost break my guard back then had it not been that i'm now dedicated something else would have ensued but it's OK now we both understand each other.
I only pray that one day you are also dedicated to Jehovah then my joy will be made full because i will make sure i attend your baptism as one of JWs no matter the place! smiley

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 15, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You almost break my guard back then had it not been that i'm now dedicated something else would have ensued but it's OK now we both understand each other.
I only pray that one day you are also dedicated to Jehovah then my joy will be made full because i will make sure i attend your baptism as one of JWs no matter the place! smiley
Possibilities of me becoming a jw is very low, I still have my reserve over the blood transfusion. �
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:44am On Aug 15, 2022
Rosrozz:
Possibilities of me becoming a jw is very low, I still have my reserve over the blood transfusion. �
How many times has blood been transfused into your body to preserve you alive?
Well it's OK if that's your fear!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by johnw47: 10:14am On Aug 15, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

YES! She deleted the account because all these people came after her with insults and curses for acknowledging the truth of God's word.
But i assured my beautiful angel not to worry about their condemnation because that's the same way evildoers do condemn people who stood up for the truth in ancient times! Matthew 5:11-12 smiley

lost false jw mad max

i for one posted against stinky rose because she has a lying tongue,
and you and tatime taught her those lies, as you still do

false witness, you couldn't stop lying for anything, lying is your natural way of speaking, as it is the devils:

lost false witness, you not only constantly lie before God which He hates,
but you obviously love doing it:

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by SharonLoveth(f): 11:04am On Aug 15, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

Aswear no be small thing dey worry your life grin earlier you lied that SharonLoveth said so, she exposed you it's now the turn of ANTIISLAM abi, you need deliverance Olorun

Shey na traditional medicines those that attended to you in sacred heart hospital gave you abi? ÀBÚRÒ ÌYÀWÓ BABALÁWO, ti e ti ta

He's fond of lying, he loves to defend himself with different lies from the first page of this thread

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (87) (Reply)

Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) / COZA Members Attempt To Stop Protest Against Their Pastor Fatoyinbo / What Is The Connection Between Jesus And Zeus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.