Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,374 members, 7,868,110 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 11:08 AM

What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? - Religion (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? (49768 Views)

What Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? / Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her / Bishop Oyedepo: "You See Where Change Has Brought Us Since 2015" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by johnw47: 8:04am On Aug 27, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

What are the teachings of this your church because nobody knows your church and Jesus promised that his own Church will be noticed like the house built on the mountain top {Matthew 5:14-16} you can't just say anything to deceive people here we must know that your mushroom church first before you can question the Church that everyone can SEE! wink

job 15:12 Why doth thine heart carry thee away? and what do thy eyes wink at

Mat 5:14  You are the light of the world. A town built on a hill cannot be hidden. 
Mat 5:15  Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. 
Mat 5:16  In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven. 

lost false jw mad max

"you are the light of the world", is the opposite to: "you are the liars of the world"
and
"let your light shine before others" is the opposite to: "let your lies be seen by others"

Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, that is his natural way of speaking, for he is a liar and the father of lies.
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by cornelboy(f): 8:16am On Aug 27, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

What are the teachings of this your church because nobody knows your church and Jesus promised that his own Church will be noticed like the house built on the mountain top {Matthew 5:14-16} you can't just say anything to deceive people here we must know that your mushroom church first before you can question the Church that everyone can SEE! wink
The first one is : you must not take drugs and herbs when sick.
You will go to hell fire if you use them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 8:22am On Aug 27, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Is it a must you know my ministry? I love what you said above that Jesus promised his own church to be noticed and built on the rock, the question now is your own occultist religious hall built on the rock and why disassociating yourself from the Church of God Jesus Christ recognized?
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:35am On Aug 27, 2022
cornelboy:

The first one is : you must not take drugs and herbs when sick.
You will go to hell fire if you use them.
Ọmọ nah wa for misinformed Churchgoers o! cheesy
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:39am On Aug 27, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

Is it a must you know my ministry? I love what you said above that Jesus promised his own church to be noticed and built on the rock, the question now is your own occultist religious hall built on the rock and why disassociating yourself from the Church of God Jesus Christ recognized?
You agreed that it's not all the churches that's following Jesus' teachings so why not come out openly to tell us the name of your own since it's not all that Jesus approves? cheesy

For your information my own religion is one out of thousands claiming they're the only religion practicing what Jesus taught so before you can query my church i must know yours because we are all claiming followers of Christ with different doctrines yet each church is claiming they are a Bible believing church! wink
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 9:22am On Aug 27, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You agreed that it's not all the churches that's following Jesus' teachings so why not come out openly to tell us the name of your own since it's not all that Jesus approves? cheesywink

Is your eye faulty again? How many times am I going to tell you the name of my Church that is recognized by Jesus Christ and following his teachings as we strongly believe in him as our healer and not engaging babaláwo, onisegun or adahunse for healing and deliverance

MaxInDHouse:

For your information my own religion is one out of thousands claiming they're the only religion practicing what Jesus taught so before you can query my church i must know yours because we are all claiming followers of Christ with different doctrines yet each church is claiming they are a Bible believing church! wink

When did your occultist religious hall turns to a Church? grin shey you're now Church goer nii abi which kind delusion dey worrying you gan self? sha remember that you condemned the Church goer
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:46am On Aug 27, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

Is your eye faulty again? How many times am I going to tell you the name of my Church that is recognized by Jesus Christ and following his teachings as we strongly believe in him as our healer and not engaging babaláwo, onisegun or adahunse for healing and deliverance
When did your occultist religious hall turns to a Church? grin shey you're now Church goer nii abi which kind delusion dey worrying you gan self? sha remember that you condemned the Church goer
Ọ̀gbẹ́ni how many times do you want me to tell you that church means assembly of worshipers? cheesy

Nobody know your Church!
Catholic
Anglican
Presbyterian
Apostolic
Jehovah's Witnesses
African
CAC
CCC
C&S
Deeperlife
RCCG
MFM
Winners Chapel
Lord's Chosen
Salvation Ministry
Harvesters Ministry
Christ Embassy
The Synagogues
Apostolic Faith
CPM
RPM
KICC
Eckankar
ECWA
All these religions are claiming Christians with different doctrines that's why they're SEPARATED!
So if you don't belong to any of the well recognized churches then you're not a believer you're just deceiving yourself, name your church so everyone can talk about what they know as the doctrines of your church! cheesy
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 10:09am On Aug 27, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Ọ̀gbẹ́ni how many times do you want me to tell you that church means assembly of worshipers? cheesy

Nobody know your Church!
Catholic
Anglican
Presbyterian
Apostolic
Jehovah's Witnesses
African
CAC
CCC
C&S
Deeperlife
RCCG
MFM
Winners Chapel
Lord's Chosen
Salvation Ministry
Harvesters Ministry
Christ Embassy
The Synagogues
Apostolic Faith
CPM
RPM
KICC
Eckankar
ECWA
All these religions are claiming Christians with different doctrines that's why they're SEPARATED!
So if you don't belong to any of the well recognized churches then you're not a believer you're just deceiving yourself, name your church so everyone can talk about what they know as the doctrines of your church! cheesy

ÀBÚRÒ ÌYÀWÓ BABALÁWO, Church can also mean a building used for public Christian worship. Bobo sebi you get data? Use google now abi una dey fight with google again as you're fighting with Church goer

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 10:14am On Aug 27, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Nobody know your Church!
Catholic
Anglican
Presbyterian
Apostolic
Jehovah's Witnesses
African
CAC
CCC
C&S
Deeperlife
RCCG
MFM
Winners Chapel
Lord's Chosen
Salvation Ministry
Harvesters Ministry
Christ Embassy
The Synagogues
Apostolic Faith
CPM
RPM
KICC
Eckankar
ECWA

ÀBÚRÒ ÌYÀWÓ BABALÁWO, this is another definition of Church from Macmillan dictionary

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:21am On Aug 27, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

ÀBÚRÒ ÌYÀWÓ BABALÁWO, this is another definition of Church from Macmillan dictionary

According to Jesus of Nazareth is church a building? cheesy
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 10:29am On Aug 27, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

According to Jesus of Nazareth is church a building? cheesy

According to your colonial masters in USA, is your occultist hall a Church?

Jesus Christ went into the temple (the building) of God, and cast out all them that sold and bought in the temple

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:36am On Aug 27, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

According to your colonial masters in USA, is your occultist hall a Church?
Jesus Christ went into the temple (the building) of God, and cast out all them that sold and bought in the temple

Chai see confusion o! cheesy

Just a YES or NO:

Jesus spoke about CHURCH in the Bible book of Revelation not TEMPLE.

No sane individual calls a gathering of people "Temple" because according to the Bible a temple means a building.

So did Jesus agree with you that CHURCH is a building?

Just a YES or NO will do Sir! cheesy
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 10:46am On Aug 27, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Chai see confusion o! cheesy

Just a YES or NO:

Jesus spoke about CHURCH in the Bible book of Revelation not TEMPLE.

No sane individual calls a gathering of people "Temple" because according to the Bible a temple means a building.

You will get sense now, Church, temple or synagogue means A building where God dwells with his people, the house of the Lord
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 10:55am On Aug 27, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

YES! YES!! YES!!!

Matthew 16:18

18 And I tell you, you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

I'm here to impact knowledge on you
ÀBÚRÒ ÌYÀWÓ BABALÁWO.

Bobo, this question need your attention. Can you tell this house the reason why your occultist religion, JWs loves satanic symbols?

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:33am On Aug 27, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

YES! YES!! YES!!!

18 And I tell you, you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

I'm here to impact knowledge on you
ÀBÚRÒ ÌYÀWÓ BABALÁWO.

Bobo, this question need your attention. Can you tell this house the reason why your occultist religion, JWs loves satanic symbols?

Na wah o!
So you kukuma committ suicide shey? embarassed

I'm sorry for you! cheesy
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 11:35am On Aug 27, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Na wah o!
So you kukuma committ suicide shey? embarassed

ÀBÚRÒ ÌYÀWÓ BABALÁWO, Can you tell this house the reason why your occultist religion, JWs loves satanic symbols?

I won't tolerate all this your jakpa tactics

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:46am On Aug 27, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

ÀBÚRÒ ÌYÀWÓ BABALÁWO, Can you tell this house the reason why your occultist religion, JWs loves satanic symbols?

I won't tolerate all this your jakpa tactics

Keep crying in your delusion! grin

You said Jesus called a building "CHURCH" just to argue blindly shey?

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 12:02pm On Aug 27, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Keep crying in your delusion! grin

You said Jesus called a building "CHURCH" just to argue blindly shey?

You're only looking for an escaping route. I told you that temple, synagogue and church as used in some some Bible verse means building but the demonic spirit that's tormenting your life won't let you grab that

You're now associating yourself with we the Church goer and politicians you've been condemning from the ages past is that not indecision at its peak ? May Jehovah heal you

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:37pm On Aug 27, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

You're only looking for an escaping route. I told you that temple, synagogue and church as used in some some Bible verse means building but the demonic spirit that's tormenting your life won't let you grab that

You're now associating yourself with we the Church goer and politicians you've been condemning from the ages past is that not indecision at its peak ? May Jehovah heal you

Just one quotation where the word CHURCH is referred to as building ló bá tán! cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 1:56pm On Aug 27, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Just one quotation where the word CHURCH is referred to as building ló bá tán! cheesy

Shey your eye is faulty as usual nii? grin

Oya answer nau

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 2:10pm On Aug 27, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

ÀBÚRÒ ÌYÀWÓ BABALÁWO, listen again, Church, temple and synagogue as used in some Bible verses are building and the dwelling place for the Mighty One of Jacob. A place where God dwells with his people, the house of the Lord

Acts 7:47

But it was Solomon who built a house for Him.

2 Samuel 7:5

“Go and say to My servant David, ‘Thus says the Lord, “Are you the one who should build Me a house to dwell in?

1 Chronicles 17:4

“Go and tell David My servant, ‘Thus says the Lord, “You shall not build a house for Me to dwell in;

1 Chronicles 17:12

He shall build for Me a house, and I will establish his throne forever.

Mathew 21:12

And Jesus went into the temple of God, and cast out all them that sold and bought in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the moneychangers, and the seats of them that sold doves,

Now my question for the 5th times

Can you tell this house the reason why your occultist religion, JWs loves satanic symbols?
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:13pm On Aug 27, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

Shey your eye is faulty as usual nii? grin
Oya answer nau

So Christ himself gave the apostles, the prophets, the evangelists, the pastors and teachers, to equip his people for works of service, so that the body of Christ may be built up! Ephesians 4:11-12

What makes up the materials used in building the church of Christ?

Apostles
Prophets
Evangelists
Pastors
Teachers

So was Jesus talking about a literal building? cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 2:36pm On Aug 27, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

So Christ himself gave the apostles, the prophets, the evangelists, the pastors and teachers, to equip his people for works of service, so that the body of Christ may be built up! Ephesians 4:11-12

What makes up the materials used in building the church of Christ?

Apostles
Prophets
Evangelists
Pastors
Teachers

So was Jesus talking about a literal building? cheesy

Sebi you see this or your eye is faulty?

ANTIlSLAM:

ÀBÚRÒ ÌYÀWÓ BABALÁWO, listen again, Church, temple and synagogue as used in some Bible verses are building and the dwelling place for the Mighty One of Jacob. A place where God dwells with his people, the house of the Lord

2 Samuel 7:5

“Go and say to My servant David, ‘Thus says the Lord, “Are you the one who should build Me a house to dwell in?

1 Chronicles 17:4

“Go and tell David My servant, ‘Thus says the Lord, “You shall not build a house for Me to dwell in;

1 Chronicles 17:12

He shall build for Me a house, and I will establish his throne forever.

Mathew 21:12

And Jesus went into the temple of God, and cast out all them that sold and bought in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the moneychangers, and the seats of them that sold doves,

Now my question for the 6th times

Can you tell this house the reason why your occultist religion, JWs loves satanic symbols?
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:43pm On Aug 27, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

Sebi you see this or your eye is faulty?
In the Bible book of Revelation Jesus was addressing the CHURCHES {Revelations 3:14} not buildings but assemblies of people Sir! cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 2:48pm On Aug 27, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

In the Bible book of Revelation Jesus was addressing the CHURCHES {Revelations 3:14} not buildings but assemblies of people Sir! cheesy

Is like you get comprehensive problem, I said Church can means building and gathering of the Children of God whom you tagged as politicians but you insisted that Church CAN'T means a building. it's just funny as you're now associating yourself with the church you condemned

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 2:56pm On Aug 27, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Even the angel of the church in Laodicea is one of the people abi grin may God heal you
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:03pm On Aug 27, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

Is like you get comprehensive problem, I said Church can means building and gathering of the Children of God whom you tagged as politicians but you insisted that Church CAN'T means a building. it's just funny as you're now associating yourself with the church you condemned

ANTIlSLAM:

Even the angel of the church in Laodicea is one of the people abi grin may God heal you

According to Jesus and Paul CHURCH means people not buildings Sir! Philemon 1:2

If you're arguing with me about what Jesus taught you will continue to give yourself a lot of headache because we be your Papa for scriptural matter! wink

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 3:22pm On Aug 27, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

So according to Jesus Christ in Matthew 16:18 nko?

And I tell you, you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

Will build my church - This refers to the custom of building in Judea upon a rock or other very firm foundation. Read Matthew 7:24

MaxInDHouse:

If you're arguing with me about what Jesus taught you will continue to give yourself a lot of headache because we be your Papa for scriptural matter! wink

ÀBÚRÒ ÌYÀWÓ BABALÁWO, so your own scriptural matter advice you to visit babaláwo, onisegun and adahunse for healing and deliverance abi?
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 3:25pm On Aug 27, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Shey angel of the church in Laodicea is one of the people abi ? Oya answer nau

This is the 7th times, Can you tell this house the reason why your occultist religion, JWs loves satanic symbols?

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:29pm On Aug 27, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

So according to Jesus Christ in Matthew 16:18 nko? And I tell you, you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. Will build my church - This refers to the custom of building in Judea upon a rock or other very firm foundation. Read Matthew 7:24
ÀBÚRÒ ÌYÀWÓ BABALÁWO, so your own scriptural matter advice you to visit babaláwo, onisegun and adahunse for healing and deliverance abi?

No wahala nah on top Peter head he go build am! cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:30pm On Aug 27, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

Shey angel of the church in Laodicea is one of the people abi ? Oya answer nau
This is the 7th times, Can you tell this house the reason why your occultist religion, JWs loves satanic symbols?

CHURCH means ASSEMBLY of WORSHIPERS not BUILDING! cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 4:21pm On Aug 27, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

CHURCH means ASSEMBLY of WORSHIPERS not BUILDING! cheesy

Sebi you see this sha? Abi oju'nu e get issue nii

ANTIlSLAM:

Will build my church - This refers to the custom of building in Judea upon a rock or other very firm foundation. Read Matthew 7:24

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (88) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him / Interesting Facts About The Bible!!! » » » / Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.