Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,295 members, 7,839,456 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? - Religion (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? (48633 Views)

What Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? / Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her / Bishop Oyedepo: "You See Where Change Has Brought Us Since 2015" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (87) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:13pm On Aug 24, 2022
Courz:

Exchange what questions? What is it that I want to learn from you whose source are from Fallen Angels based on this video below? Your "Spiritual food" from Watchtower is rotten food, remember? Watchtower says Jesus took the Holy Spirit away when he came invisibly. Why should I ask for something that doesn't come from the Holy Spirit?

As long as I keep pointing the Satanic nature of your Cult, you will keep running away. I notice you JWs always have strength for arguing over doctrines. Arguing with you over doctrines is a waste of time because I know your source. You boast about being the One True religion free from Paganism. What I want to know is why you still have Paganism in your cult with all these Satanic symbols all over you and evidence alluding to Spiritism. You can't be the One True religion and still dabble in Spiritism.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNcFrwFvOKw

Nobody expects you to learn from me but since you are interested in my beliefs am I not supposed to care for yours too?
So if you want to ask questions about my faith I will like to question yours as well sir! grin
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by Courz: 5:18pm On Aug 24, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Nobody expects you to learn from me but since you are interested in my beliefs am I not supposed to care for yours too?
So if you want to ask questions about my faith I will like to question yours as well sir! grin

You simply have nothing to say. Learn to read and understand. I am not interested in your beliefs because I know their sources. Just say that you are not aware that your Freemason god below was bold enough to admit that Watchtower dabbles in Angel Magic by mentioning something that is completely foreign to the Bible.

What I am interested in is this: The Satanic nature of your Cult What is the One True religion doing with 666 and Angel number 777? Remember, Watchtower says they get their doctrines from Angels as channel of communication.

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:33pm On Aug 24, 2022
Courz:

You simply have nothing to say. Learn to read and understand. I am not interested in your beliefs because I know their sources. Just say that you are not aware that your Freemason god below was bold enough to admit that Watchtower dabbles in Angel Magic by mentioning something that is completely foreign to the Bible.

What I am interested in is this: The Satanic nature of your Cult What is the One True religion doing with 666 and Angel number 777? Remember, Watchtower says they get their doctrines from Angels as channel of communication.

So in a nutshell you don't believe in any God shey?
Oteneaaron!cheesy
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by Courz: 5:54pm On Aug 24, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I have nothing to say than to start typing names from my delusions.

You simply have nothing to say. Learn to read and understand. I am not interested in your beliefs because I know their sources. Just say that you are not aware that your Freemason god below was bold enough to admit that Watchtower dabbles in Angel Magic by mentioning something that is completely foreign to the Bible/Christianity.

What I am interested in is this: The Satanic nature of your Cult. What is the One True religion doing with 666 and Angel number 777? Remember, Watchtower says they get their doctrines from Angels as channel of communication.

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:07pm On Aug 24, 2022
Oteneaaron Mr STORY TELLER what do you believe? cheesy
Courz:

You simply have nothing to say. Learn to read and understand. I am not interested in your beliefs because I know their sources. Just say that you are not aware that your Freemason god below was bold enough to admit that Watchtower dabbles in Angel Magic by mentioning something that is completely foreign to the Bible/Christianity.

What I am interested in is this: The Satanic nature of your Cult. What is the One True religion doing with 666 and Angel number 777? Remember, Watchtower says they get their doctrines from Angels as channel of communication.

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by Courz: 6:15pm On Aug 24, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
I have nothing to say than to start typing names from my delusions.

And the funny thing is, this particular story is from your own broadcast and your publications. Watchtower have exposed themselves by themselves. Amazing right? I am sure you are cursing Watchtower within you for being so stupid as to expose themselves like this and disgrace you JWs in this forum grin grin grin grin grin

What I am interested in is this: The Satanic nature of your Cult. What is the One True religion doing with 666 and Angel number 777? Remember, Watchtower says they get their doctrines from Angels as channel of communication and that Jesus chased away his advocate, the Holy Spirit so that Watchtower will not be inspired. grin grin

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 9:21pm On Aug 24, 2022
Courz:

He has been avoiding my posts. grin grin He and his JW minions have been avoiding me. Why? Because of all the secrets of Watchtower I posted in the Are Jehovah's witnesses tied to Freemasons thread. The exposure there choked them. They ran away. When light is shone on people that love to move in the dark, they will run! They have nothing to say again. The public must know the Satanic hold in that Cult and Run! grin

ÀBÚRÒ ÌYÀWÓ BABALÁWO, MaxInDHouse see your life outside grin tì ẹ bá ẹ

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:25pm On Aug 24, 2022
STORY! STORY !! STORY!!! grin
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by cornelboy(f): 12:12am On Aug 25, 2022
Jerryhare:

Even Jesus Christ is a great physician, did he make use of traditional herbs to heal the woman having an issue of blood? Is divine healing through Christ Jesus an abomination in your occult religion?
Mention the name of those physicians and quote where they apply traditional herbs for healing since you are no more following Jesus steps but traditional herbalist footsteps?
Bible says Jesus Christ gave his disciples authority to drive out impure spirits and to heal every disease and sickness without applying traditional herbs. Did the disciples follows the footsteps of Jesus Christ or NOT? if prayers and divine healing is not working till today, the disciples ought to have applied traditional herbs for healing
You need to find Jesus Christ for you TO HAVE PEACE
You should just show us from the Bible where God condemned the use of herbs and drugs for our healing. If there's no verse then it's not a sin to use herbs and drugs.
So whatever you say is just your subjective opinion.

And also tell us the disciples of Jesus today, that can do miracles, heal chronic diseases, raise the dead etc.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:06am On Aug 25, 2022
cornelboy:

You should just show us from the Bible where God condemned the use of herbs and drugs for our healing. If there's no verse then it's not a sin to use herbs and drugs.
So whatever you say is just your subjective opinion.

And also tell us the disciples of Jesus today, that can do miracles, heal chronic diseases, raise the dead etc.

They have seen the LIGHT but they prefer the DARKNESS! John 3:19 smiley

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 4:56am On Aug 26, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

They have seen the LIGHT but they prefer the DARKNESS! John 3:19 smiley

ÀBÚRÒ ÌYÀWÓ BABALÁWO, Courz said you should address the Satanic nature of your Cult, etc lobatan. Why is this hard for you to address?

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:44am On Aug 26, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

ÀBÚRÒ ÌYÀWÓ BABALÁWO, Courz said you should address the Satanic nature of your Cult, etc lobatan. Why is this hard for you to address?
Nah me go com dey follow storyteller argue?
I've opened floor for all of you to take up the challenge:
© I am MaxInDHouse one of JWs, so name your own religion.

© Explain how your religion is practicing what Jesus taught PRACTICALLY.

© I will question your beliefs as you question mine and each will be given time to explain.

© Each person will have to defend what his religion teaches with the Bible using PRACTICAL APPLICATION

In the absence of that ọmọ chew your pọ̀mọ́ while i chew mine nobody is a criminal here as long as there is freedom of speech, expression worship and association! wink

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 10:37am On Aug 26, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

© I will question your beliefs as you question mine and each will be given time to explain.

© Each person will have to defend what his religion teaches with the Bible using PRACTICAL APPLICATION

In the absence of that ọmọ chew your pọ̀mọ́ while i chew mine nobody is a criminal here as long as there is freedom of speech, expression worship and association! wink

My religion taught me not to engage babaláwo, onisegun or adahunse for healing and deliverance, we are following the teaching of Jesus Christ the healer.

So therefore ÀBÚRÒ ÌYÀWÓ BABALÁWO, address the issue Cour.z raised

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:47am On Aug 26, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

My religion taught me not to engage babaláwo, onisegun or adahunse for healing and deliverance, we are following the teaching of Jesus Christ the healer.

So therefore ÀBÚRÒ ÌYÀWÓ BABALÁWO, address the issue Cour.z raised

In a nutshell neither you nor anyone else has gotten the liver to challenge JWs in debate over beliefs just as Jehovah promised us:

No weapon formed against you will have any success, And you will condemn any tongue that rises up against you in the judgment. This is the heritage of the servants of Jehovah, And their righteousness is from me,” declares Jehovah Isaiah 54:17

So enjoy your pọ̀mọ́ while i enjoy mine! wink

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 11:02am On Aug 26, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

In a nutshell neither you nor anyone else has gotten the liver to challenge JWs in debate over beliefs just as Jehovah promised us:

No weapon formed against you will have any success, And you will condemn any tongue that rises up against you in the judgment. This is the heritage of the servants of Jehovah, And their righteousness is from me,” declares Jehovah Isaiah 54:17

So enjoy your pọ̀mọ́ while i enjoy mine! wink

ÀBÚRÒ ÌYÀWÓ BABALÁWO, sebi you can read and write shey? Address the issue Cour.z raised lobatan

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:35am On Aug 26, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

ÀBÚRÒ ÌYÀWÓ BABALÁWO, sebi you can read and write shey? Address the issue Cour.z raised lobatan

To prove that i'm a witness of my own God who is not partial i've given all of you the same criteria:

MaxInDHouse:

So whoever is ready among you should come forward! wink

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 11:38am On Aug 26, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

To prove that i'm a witness of my own God who is not partial i've given all of you the same criteria:

So whoever is ready among you should come forward! wink

Oniranu so you sha wan jakpa for the guy abi?
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:55am On Aug 26, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

Oniranu so you sha wan jakpa for the guy abi?
On the contrary nah all of unah dey já pa for JWs!
We have three principal candidates in Nigeria today contesting for presidency, do you think it makes any practical sense if one start questioning the other and demanding response but is hiding not to be questioned?

So nah unah dey run away from JWs we are battle prepared for any debate as long as you will also answer our questions! wink

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 5:29pm On Aug 26, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

On the contrary nah all of unah dey já pa for JWs!
We have three principal candidates in Nigeria today contesting for presidency, do you think it makes any practical sense if one start questioning the other and demanding response but is hiding not to be questioned?

So nah unah dey run away from JWs we are battle prepared for any debate as long as you will also answer our questions! wink

ÀBÚRÒ ÌYÀWÓ BABALÁWO, you're battle prepared but avoiding answering difficult questions by using Mat. 7:7 as escaping route abi grin

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:34pm On Aug 26, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

ÀBÚRÒ ÌYÀWÓ BABALÁWO, you're battle prepared but avoiding answering difficult questions by using Mat. 7:7 as escaping route abi grin
As if you answered the questions i asked you! cheesy
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 9:05pm On Aug 26, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

As if you answered the questions i asked you! cheesy

ÀBÚRÒ ÌYÀWÓ BABALÁWO, ewo ninu awon questions ẹ I didn't attended to? Let's check something
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:17pm On Aug 26, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

ÀBÚRÒ ÌYÀWÓ BABALÁWO, ewo ninu awon questions ẹ I didn't attended to? Let's check something
I am a Christian as in one of Jehovah's Witnesses!
What is the name of your church?
If you don't answer then you dey já pa bẹ that because all the churches are claiming they're Bible believing churches yet you people always emphasize on Bible believing churches.
So if you can't name your church then it means your church is not one ofthe Bible believing that's why you're hiding it! cheesy
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 9:30pm On Aug 26, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I am a Christian as in one of Jehovah's Witnesses!
What is the name of your church?
If you don't answer then you dey já pa bẹ that because all the churches are claiming they're Bible believing churches yet you people always emphasize on Bible believing churches.
So if you can't name your church then it means your church is not one ofthe Bible believing that's why you're hiding it! cheesy

I thought you said all other Christ followers are politicians and that only you in your occultist religion, JWs are Christians, shey your story don change nii abi you don't know what you're saying again? grin
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:40pm On Aug 26, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

I thought you said all other Christ followers are politicians and that only you in your occultist religion, JWs are Christians, shey your story don change nii abi you don't know what you're saying again? grin
Jesus forewarned that many false religions will emerge due to false prophets (fake Christians) Matthew 24:11
So each sect you see is claiming they're the only true Christian group, that's why they're not united under one umbrella but since you are deaf spiritually speaking you won't know the reason why different religions emerged all claiming Christians with contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines! wink

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 9:49pm On Aug 26, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Jesus forewarned that many false religions will emerge due to false prophets (fake Christians) Matthew 24:11
So each sect you see is claiming they're the only true Christian group, that's why they're not united under one umbrella but since you are deaf spiritually speaking you won't know the reason why different religions emerged all claiming Christians with contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines! wink

One of the false religion is your occult religion, JWs shey you know? Your cult loves Satanic symbols, YES or NO?
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:00pm On Aug 26, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

One of the false religion is your occult religion, JWs shey you know? Your cult loves Satanic symbols, YES or NO?
There he goes again! cheesy
He wan take style dodge the question but wants me to answer him! grin
Ọmọ since you know that it's not only JWs that is a false religion then the name of your own Church must be mentioned so we can look critically at your own Church too nah! cheesy
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 10:04pm On Aug 26, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

There he goes again! cheesy
He wan take style dodge the question but wants me to answer him! grin
Ọmọ since you know that it's not only JWs that is a false religion then the name of your own Church must be mentioned so we can look critically at your own Church too nah! cheesy

You said you're the only Christians in your occultist religion, JWs while others are Politicians, so address the issue someone raised, why did you loves satanic symbols in your occultist religion lobatan
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:16pm On Aug 26, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

You said you're the only Christians in your occultist religion, JWs while others are Politicians, so address the issue someone raised, why did you loves satanic symbols in your occultist religion lobatan
Diversion technique as usual!
So do you now agree that you já pa from the questions i asked you? cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 10:30pm On Aug 26, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Diversion technique as usual!
So do you now agree that you já pa from the questions i asked you? cheesy

What's the name of my Church is your question isn't it, when you don't believe in Church and also that only you in your occultist religion are Christians while others are politicians.

ÀBÚRÒ ÌYÀWÓ BABALÁWO, why did you loves satanic symbols in your occultist religion lobatan
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:01pm On Aug 26, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

What's the name of my Church is your question isn't it, when you don't believe in Church and also that only you in your occultist religion are Christians while others are politicians.
ÀBÚRÒ ÌYÀWÓ BABALÁWO, why did you loves satanic symbols in your occultist religion lobatan
Can you see who is running away now? cheesy

If you don't want us to talk about church but Jesus and what he taught in the scriptures i will take up the challenge.
So what are the teachings of Christ that you believe can help faithful people to avoid the faithless ones?
Now i've removed the burden at least you can quote the scriptures and talk about Jesus' teachings instead of querying a group while hiding yours! cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 3:51am On Aug 27, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Can you see who is running away now? cheesy

If you don't want us to talk about church but Jesus and what he taught in the scriptures i will take up the challenge.
So what are the teachings of Christ that you believe can help faithful people to avoid the faithless ones?
Now i've removed the burden at least you can quote the scriptures and talk about Jesus' teachings instead of querying a group while hiding yours! cheesy

The Christian Church Of God is the name of my ministry. So back to the biz

Can you tell this house the reason why your occultist religion, JWs loves satanic symbols?
Re: What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:19am On Aug 27, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

The Christian Church Of God is the name of my ministry. So back to the biz
Can you tell this house the reason why your occultist religion, JWs loves satanic symbols?
What are the teachings of this your church because nobody knows your church and Jesus promised that his own Church will be noticed like the house built on the mountain top {Matthew 5:14-16} you can't just say anything to deceive people here we must know that your mushroom church first before you can question the Church that everyone can SEE! wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (87) (Reply)

RCCG Members Kneel & Bow To Pastor Adeboye's Chair (Video) / Priestess Ogbanje Repents, Renounces Her Juju In Enugu (Photos) / Alcohol: good Or Evil. What The Bible Really Says.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.